PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LA's most famous hip hop station airs Dwight Howard Diss Mix

Thebesteva
07-09-2013, 09:38 PM
105.9 LMAO this shit is hilarious....petty but hilarious. When all is said and done the stars, musicians, etc are going to destroy this guy until he wins a ring....except he wont win one ever.

https://soundcloud.com/iamjustincredible/dwightcoward-full-mix

UZER
07-09-2013, 09:42 PM
And you wonder why people hate the lakers and their fans. This is getting ridiculous for people that claimed they were happy he left.

Thebesteva
07-09-2013, 09:43 PM
And you wonder why people hate the lakers and their fans. This is getting ridiculous for people that claimed they were happy he left.

Cmon man what else did you expect? Its actually really quiet here in LA about it. I just think people are having fun with the fact he left, no one seems really upset to my knowledge. Ive spoken to quite a few fans, no one is taking it up the ass like Cavalier fans when Bron Bron left.

Thread
07-09-2013, 09:43 PM
He can go in peace in my book. I don't want him to ring, but, I may need him at a later date to block you fellows from advancing, Ooze.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Cmon man what else did you expect? Its actually really quiet here in LA about it. I just think people are having fun with the fact he left, no one seems really upset to my knowledge. Ive spoken to quite a few fans, no one is taking it up the ass like Cavalier fans when Bron Bron left.

I agree it's like playing with a pussy when you're 10 yrs old....fingas fingas fingas

Killakobe81
07-09-2013, 10:58 PM
Meh I don't care, but Dwight brought it on himself with his childish ways. And for the record, I wanted him back if he took less to stay. If he was only staying for max and extra year then I wanted him to kick rocks and he did.

Clipper Nation
07-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Cmon man what else did you expect? Its actually really quiet here in LA about it.

:lol Yeah, it's so "quiet" that Kirby and Nash can't stop talking about it, damn near every center that ever breathed near a Lakers uniform has been publicly dissing Bible Kemp, and even celebrities and the media have been ripping him to shreds....

For a fanbase who claimed to want Bible Kemp gone so badly, y'all sure are salty that he left :lol

GuerillaBlack
07-09-2013, 11:10 PM
:lol Yeah, it's so "quiet" that Kirby and Nash can't stop talking about it, damn near every center that ever breathed near a Lakers uniform has been publicly dissing Bible Kemp, and even celebrities and the media have been ripping him to shreds....

For a fanbase who claimed to want Bible Kemp gone so badly, y'all sure are salty that he left :lol

Nuclear truth bomb.

Michael Jordan.
07-09-2013, 11:13 PM

They should be salty. They were goddamn humiliated. I mean, the franchise, former players got down on their knees sucking his cock begging him to stay. #STAYD12 BEGGED him to stay. They acted like a bunch a nobodies with absolutely zero pride, as they weren't too proud to beg. And now that he's gone, they wanna act all prideful and shit. Nawww motherfuckers. Not today. Not after the cocksucking they did for a least 2 weeks.

Thebesteva
07-10-2013, 01:02 AM

I know you wouldnt understand this because you're busy studying the curves on Lebrons body, but this is Laker land. The members of the media are waking up every single day to find the 'next story' about the Lakers to sell. Something as simple as Nash saying,"Dwight didn't really want to utilize the pick and roll" can be taken to the next level and headlined as "Nash and Dwight had strong disagreements in LA."

Don't forget, Nash was in Phoenix for all those years and never once had any drama till he came to the Lakers. It's really the media that loves making a big thing out of everything. Now, if only your Clipper team would pay the rent at Staples then Lakers wouldnt have to carry the load.

lefty
07-10-2013, 01:19 AM
http://houseofraeve.com/lj/GIFS/salt.gif

Mori Chu
07-10-2013, 01:28 AM
#stayD12

Baseline
07-10-2013, 02:17 AM

Spot on. This is all proving that "the Laker organization" is not all class, as it proclaims itself to be. Self-proclaims, that is. They've embarrassed themselves first with the expectancy of Dwight staying...that entitled notion that nobody could ever leave the Lakers. Next, the begging. The billboards. Just pathetic. Nash even admitted on the radio that they thought they had no chance walking in the meeting. Then the even more pathetic responses from former players, even legends. And of course, the fans of all ages, races, and ProIMDB ratings who are all doing the same thing Kobe Bryant does when things don't go their way...pointing fingers, blaming somebody else.

Kool Bob Love
02-20-2014, 01:27 AM
:lmao