all while playing in a very weak Leastern Conference

took him joining Dirk to win 50 games again

And your point is ?

Still a top 5 all time pg.

racm
07-10-2013, 04:04 AM
And your point is ?

Still a top 5 all time pg.

and only 1 ring to show for it (thanks Dirk)

granted, Stockton has none but 1. he was too loyal and 2. he was stuck playing with a big choker in Malone.

UNCLE-DREW
07-10-2013, 04:05 AM
and only 1 ring to show for it (thanks Dirk)

granted, Stockton has none but 1. he was too loyal and 2. he was stuck playing with a big choker in Malone.

are you that kind of nba fan who counts rings to decide who's better (99% of those laker fans :rollin) ?

racm
07-10-2013, 04:37 AM
are you that kind of nba fan who counts rings to decide who's better (99% of those laker fans :rollin) ?

Of course not.

Worth noting that Paul, Westbrook, and Williams all have 0 titles combined though :downspin:

whitemamba
07-10-2013, 04:42 AM

some players are not winners.. that simple.

AchillesHeel
07-10-2013, 04:59 AM
Of course not.

Worth noting that Paul, Westbrook, and Williams all have 0 titles combined though :downspin:

Worth noting that Westbrook is pretty young and Paul and Williams have been stuck on average teams all their careers(until now). Westbrook will probably be the only PG from that group to win a title as an alpha (I believe Miami will be done in a few years and OKC will beat Indiana or Chicago in the Finals).

UNCLE-DREW
07-10-2013, 05:02 AM
Worth noting that Westbrook is pretty young and Paul and Williams have been stuck on average teams all their careers(until now). Westbrook will probably be the only PG from that group to win a title as an alpha (I believe Miami will be done in a few years and OKC will beat Indiana or Chicago in the Finals).

Unless Lebron leaves Miami, Miami will be relevant for atleast 5 more years (not saying they gonna win or anything)

UNCLE-DREW
07-10-2013, 05:05 AM
A prime Kidd or Westbrook who would you rather start your team with should be a good question.

Raven
07-10-2013, 05:07 AM
A prime Kidd or Westbrook who would you rather start your team with should be a good question.

Westchuck without even thinking.. that idiot is really underrated here, prime Kidd is just a no D statpadder.

AchillesHeel
07-10-2013, 05:15 AM

I'll take Westbrick. An explosive scorer and a good defender, one of the most athletic PGs ever who has the potential to be the next Isiah Thomas if Beta gets out of his way, tbh. You can hate him as much as you want but he's a crazy ass nigga, if he can maintain a little control and improve his 3pt shooting he'll be the best player in the league in no time.

UNCLE-DREW
07-10-2013, 07:09 AM
I'll take Westbrick. An explosive scorer and a good defender, one of the most athletic PGs ever who has the potential to be the next Isiah Thomas if Beta gets out of his way, tbh. You can hate him as much as you want but he's a crazy ass nigga, if he can maintain a little control and improve his 3pt shooting he'll be the best player in the league in no time.

i could follow you until the bolded part. :rollin

TheRealCB
07-10-2013, 07:11 AM
Westchuck without even thinking.. that idiot is really underrated here, prime Kidd is just a no D statpadder.

wtf?

AchillesHeel
07-10-2013, 07:12 AM
i could follow you until the bolded part. :rollin

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/371/479/e16.jpg

UNCLE-DREW
07-10-2013, 07:18 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/371/479/e16.jpg

Yes, There will not be a time until Lebron retires that westbrook is better then him.

AchillesHeel
07-10-2013, 07:21 AM
wtf?

Prime Kidd was one of the best defenders in the league and all-time at PG position, IMO. But he never won shit and he was never an efficient scorer, 40% career FG? His D was arguably better than his O in his prime, IMO.

Prime Kidd could barely keep his fg% above 40 while taking 14+ shots a game, in reality he's overrated on the offensive end and always will be. He's not a franchise player, he would have been a great 3rd option in his prime with his playmaking and leadership, but he would have needed 2 high-volume scorers to win championships. It's why he never won until 2011 with Dirk,Chandler and co.

TDMVPDPOY
07-10-2013, 07:59 AM
dude is overrated, all he cares about is triple doubles win or loss games

media continues to PR him like his the next big thing when all he does is pad stats...

Raven
07-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Prime Kidd was one of the best defenders in the league and all-time at PG position, IMO. But he never won shit and he was never an efficient scorer, 40% career FG? His D was arguably better than his O in his prime, IMO.

Prime Kidd could barely keep his fg% above 40 while taking 14+ shots a game, in reality he's overrated on the offensive end and always will be. He's not a franchise player, he would have been a great 3rd option in his prime with his playmaking and leadership, but he would have needed 2 high-volume scorers to win championships. It's why he never won until 2011 with Dirk,Chandler and co.

matador D.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Kidd is one of the 5-7 most overrated players of all-time, as I've been saying for years, tbh..

UNCLE-DREW
07-10-2013, 10:31 AM
Kidd is one of the 5-7 most overrated players of all-time, as I've been saying for years, tbh..

Im curious to see your other 5-6 players then since you think Kidd is that much overrated :)

My Fault
07-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Im curious to see your other 5-6 players then since you think Kidd is that much overrated :)

Hey LeBron dick rider, when he leaves Miami, make sure to take your award with you.
http://i43.tinypic.com/6ru9zo.jpg

UNCLE-DREW
07-10-2013, 10:42 AM
so because i think Kidd isn't overrated i'm a lebron dickrider ?

He isn't even my favorite player on the Heat nor is Wade or Bosh lol.

jeebus
07-10-2013, 10:43 AM
lol. this coming from a heat fan, with lebron counting his imaginary championships.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2013, 11:33 AM

In no order, off the top of my head: Dominique Wilkins, Chauncey Billups, Chris Webber, Reggie Miller, Kobe Bryant, Jason Kidd, Chris Paul, Oscar Robertson IMO..

UNCLE-DREW
07-10-2013, 12:56 PM
In no order, off the top of my head: Dominique Wilkins, Chauncey Billups, Chris Webber, Reggie Miller, Kobe Bryant, Jason Kidd, Chris Paul, Oscar Robertson IMO..

didn't expect i could agree with most of em ^^

AchillesHeel
07-10-2013, 03:28 PM

I don't think Oscar was that overrated, tbh. He did have inflated stats and all and only rang once as a 2nd banana to Kareem (though he did play well) but he had mad game. As far as overrating him goes I don't see anyone putting him near top 10 these days, but he was a legend during his era.