PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Chauncey and others think Blake Griffin is soft?

Killakobe81
07-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Kid says anyone that think he is soft, can meet him off the court. SAS says there are whispers that the book on Blake if cats get physical he quits. Zbo also said the same after the playoffs ouster. And called him a pussy. Opinions? Is this why there are rumors (Simmons has claimed the same) that CP3 doesnt like him? Skip says he is a pacifist and that in the Big 12 the biook was that he can be "punked".

CLipper fans thoughts?
Non-biased NBA fans?

And this is no hate, before CN gets all defensive. I dont think he is soft but I have not watched as many Clips games since I left L.A.

Killakobe81
07-10-2013, 09:36 AM
Remember Dirk was thought to be soft after the Warriors upset and When David West tapped his cheek. PAu was called out after the 2008 NBA Finals and supported Kobe fora back2back.
Maybe this is the best thing for him, maybe he will come out dunking on the whole league. And with a better post game.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Kid says anyone that think he is soft, can meet him off the court. SAS says there are whispers that the book on Blake if cats get physical he quits. Zbo also said the same after the playoffs ouster. And called him a pussy. Opinions? Is this why there are rumors (Simmons has claimed the same) that CP3 doesnt like him? Skip says he is a pacifist and that in the Big 12 the biook was that he can be "punked".

CLipper fans thoughts?
Non-biased NBA fans?

And this is no hate, before CN gets all defensive. I dont think he is soft but I have not watched as many Clips games since I left L.A.

I like the kid...he may be an undercover brother though...send him to LA...(the real LA) and Kobe will straighten him out....

as for Clipper Nation...his new name is Bell Boy...just fyi

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 09:39 AM
fact is Duncan is soft too....remember KG bitched slapping him upside the head...you don't remember....let Kool help you out:

gpvGTNMD3NU

Killakobe81
07-10-2013, 09:42 AM
I like the kid...he may be an undercover brother though...send him to LA...(the real LA) and Kobe will straighten him out....

as for Clipper Nation...his new name is Bell Boy...just fyi

I like him too.
I wanted us to flip Dwight for him.
And Like I said he is still young and Dirk and Pau though not physically tough were able to overcome soft labels.
As far as him being "undercover" you would hope not. I dont have issues with dudes being gay but what a waste Blake could be banging the upper echeleon hoes in L.A. and if he used a condom unlike Dwight could keep most his money ...

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 09:45 AM
I like him too.
And Like I said he is still young and Dirk and Pau though not physically tough were able to overcome soft labels.
As far as him being "undercover" you would hope not. I dont have issues with dudes being gay but what a waste Blake could be banging the upper echeleon hoes in L.A. and if he used a condom unlike Dwight could keep most his money ...

I have an issue...while I respect their right..I can't condone it..unless it's two very pretty lesbians...I'm not kidding..I'm very hypocritical in this area and I know it...it is what it is...two men and two ugly women are totally unacceptable...two hot lesbo's are to die for...

Killakobe81
07-10-2013, 09:48 AM
I like him too.

Below some great shit. Eddie House gets slapped. Fisher lays Scola the fuck out but watch the L.A. Feed after West taps Dirk's cheek. I love Coop. He cant believe that Dirk let that slide. Again I got mad respect for Dirk, 2011 was the best regular season + big game shooting season I have seen since 1984 Bird. But Come on man, take the fine. slap his hand away AT LEAST! How can you let your kids see something like that?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHPbm9q9wJA

Michael Jordan.
07-10-2013, 09:49 AM
Remember Dirk was thought to be soft after the Warriors upset and When David West tapped his cheek. PAu was called out after the 2008 NBA Finals and supported Kobe fora back2back.
Maybe this is the best thing for him, maybe he will come out dunking on the whole league. And with a better post game.
Not a good comparison. Blake's game revolves around dunking and that's it. He can dunk when open, but what about when people body him? Dirk is one of the best jump shooters ever and his game never revolved around just dunking.

jeebus
07-10-2013, 09:50 AM
But he dunks on 6'5 guys

Killakobe81
07-10-2013, 09:51 AM
I have an issue...while I respect their right..I can't condone it..unless it's two very pretty lesbians...I'm not kidding..I'm very hypocritical in this area and I know it...it is what it is...two men and two ugly women are totally unacceptable...two hot lesbo's are to die for...

Well I dont get it either. But if two dudes wanna bang each other that is between them. I just dont like them undercovers that bang a dude ii a hotel room somewhere come home and bring back shit to their wife. I am also hypocritical cuz Im not so hard on dudes that cheat with women, but A wife knows that is a possibility. They dont expect their hubby to suck cock.

Michael Jordan.
07-10-2013, 09:51 AM
But he dunks on 6'5 guys
And stares em down like a badass :lol

Killakobe81
07-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Not a good comparison. Blake's game revolves around dunking and that's it. He can dunk when open, but what about when people body him? Dirk is one of the best jump shooters ever and his game never revolved around just dunking.

You missed my point. The point I am making is that Dirk was thought to be so soft he cold not lead a team to a title. Sure, he needed Tyson and Kidd to provide toughness and leadership. But he led a team to a title. Maybe Doc, Paul and even Barnes can provide that for him. Just saying it's not too late for him to turn around the perception. If you watch first take today they went on for like 15 minutes on the perception of Blake, going back to college. Wheter he does it by dunking developing his post game or mentl toughnes he should be determined to chaneg the narrative. And the best way to do it is to win. Not challenge people off the court.

jeebus
07-10-2013, 09:56 AM
And stares em down like a badass :lol
and the entire forum and internet explode as if he jumped over 20 greyhound buses for the dunk.

MeloHype
07-10-2013, 09:59 AM
But he dunks on 6'5 guys
Sounds like lebrawn tbh

Sportcamper
Blake Griffin is soft? Pretty sure Pau Gasol would disagree...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzxFJa6rfsg

Killakobe81
and the entire forum and internet explode as if he jumped over 20 greyhound buses for the dunk.

True. But dunks on people are exciting. I dont like the ones that should be offensive fouls ...but the the Mozgof was sick. But teh dunk contest Kia was sooo weak. Kenny was hsamles to be apart of that sham, tbh. should have his Brooklyn card revoked tbh ...

Venti Quattro
07-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Blake Griffin is as fake tough as Clipper Nation

Killakobe81
07-10-2013, 10:01 AM
Blake Griffin is soft? Pretty sure Pau Gasol would disagree...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzxFJa6rfsg

Oh he ethered Pau on those dunks. but is dunking on Pau a way to prove how tough you are?! I love Pau. But dunking on him proves little. Should od done dat shit to ZBO or Pau's brother.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Not sure how Blake is "soft" considering all the hard fouls and cheapshots he takes throughout the course of every season.... he does need to cut back on his whining to refs, but other than that, "Blake's soft" is just a dumb throwaway line that blind haters use to discount his entire game (same goes for "Blake can only dunk" too)....

The real soft big man on the Clippers is DeAndre Jordan, that guy is literally too shook to even box out and grab a rebound, he gets pushed around easily by any half-decent center, tbh....

Also, :lol at the "Teammate of the Year" talking shit about his teammates.... Chauncey is just salty that he's not getting an automatic starting job anymore with a kiss-ass coach :lol

jeebus
07-10-2013, 10:38 AM
True. But dunks on people are exciting. I dont like the ones that should be offensive fouls ...but the the Mozgof was sick. But teh dunk contest Kia was sooo weak. Kenny was hsamles to be apart of that sham, tbh. should have his Brooklyn card revoked tbh ...
they're exciting for about 10 seconds then that's it. the constant barrage of "omg RIP so and so player" for the next day or 3 is cringeworthy.

Oh he ethered Pau on those dunks. but is dunking on Pau a way to prove how tough you are?! I love Pau. But dunking on him proves little. Should od done dat shit to ZBO or Pau's brother.
truth. Dunking on Pau is the equivalent of dunking on Shawn Bradley. yeah they're both tall but if their entire body makeup consists of pulsating vaginas, then it means nothing.

-21-
07-10-2013, 10:47 AM
fact is Duncan is soft too....remember KG bitched slapping him upside the head...you don't remember....let Kool help you out:

gpvGTNMD3NU
I lol'd.

racm
07-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Blake is as soft as Karl Malone tbh, plays great in the RS then hides behind his Hall-of-Fame PG when it counts, tbh...

Thread
07-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Well, they can't go after CPO...and they didn't want to go after Griffin, but, there is nary other choice.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Well, they can't go after CPO...and they didn't want to go after Griffin, but, there is nary other choice.
They could always go after Kirby for running another teammate off, tbh....

Thread
07-10-2013, 11:45 AM

Kobe: 5

:CPO

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 11:46 AM

Kirby ran him offPERIOD

Michael Jordan.
07-10-2013, 11:54 AM

Did you know Kobe once flirted with the idea of playing for the Clippers? :lol LOYALTY

racm
07-10-2013, 11:55 AM

What I don't get is how Kirby can run guys like Shaq and Dwight out of LA but can't run Danny Green off the 3 point line...

Katherine Robinson
07-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Blake Griffin would lead you to believe he is an intimidating player by staring down anybody he dunks on, but no player truly seems afraid of him. He folds under physical defense, despite having a very impressive physique coupled with elite athleticism.

Nothing about him would lead me to believe he is not a soft player and would be emotionally devastated if posterized.

racm
07-10-2013, 12:04 PM
Blake Griffin would lead you to believe he is an intimidating player by staring down anybody he dunks on, but no player truly seems afraid of him. He folds under physical defense, despite having a very impressive physique coupled with elite athleticism.

Nothing about him would lead me to believe he is not a soft player and would be emotionally devastated if posterized.

Tiago Splitter is mentally tougher than him.

Lose your mind after being a liability at the line? Work on your FTs.

Thread
07-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Did you know Kobe once flirted with the idea of playing for the Clippers? :lol LOYALTY

& the Suns.

He also flirted with the shot that Artest busted ,,,,that's how it got to:::

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 12:12 PM

Did you know the Clippers once flirted with going to the 2nd round of the play-offs :lol

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 12:13 PM
It wasn't just flirting, he had a verbal agreement with the Clipps.... then he came running back to the Lakers when they capitulated on Shaq :lol

Thread
07-10-2013, 12:29 PM
It wasn't just flirting, he had a verbal agreement with the Clipps.... then he came running back to the Lakers when they capitulated on Shaq :lol

That's how it got to:::

tlongII
07-10-2013, 01:16 PM
nQrNYIBw3fw

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 01:18 PM
That's how it got to:::

The Quit, Part III (Part I being the Nets and Part II being the Hornets) followed by The Capitulation, and the end result was missing the playoffs in his prime, two first-round chokejobs, and 39 before Pau took the reigns....

Sportcamper
07-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Dunking on Pau is the equivalent of dunking on Shawn Bradley. yeah they're both tall but if their entire body makeup consists of pulsating V, then it means nothing.

That is a very mean spirited post…Pau is a polite and sensitive Spaniard and still one of the best players in the world…

Rogue
07-10-2013, 08:15 PM
he's physically tougher than an average white player but it's gonna take more than that in order for him to be the caliber of player he's supposed to be. White high-flying men usually wear out fast (like Brent Barry and Bobby Sura) so he better learn to rely more on his fundamentals than his athletcism imho.

His limited wingspan and below-average basketball IQ will remain the biggest obstacles in his way imho. He doesn't only play like a monkey, he also thinks like one. And he has the wingspan of a kangaroo which often forces him to throw himself in the sky in order to avoid getting blocked. Life will be tough for him when his athleticism starts to decline, unless he develops a consistent outside game.

UZER
07-10-2013, 08:24 PM

Hmmm...there used to be this guy named Shaq...played for the lakers.

StrengthAndHonor
07-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Blake is just too nice. He needs some Ron Artest or Stephen Jackson in him. And he needs to stop flopping too much.

The Third Man
07-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Blake's has a short bus vibe on him when he holds that stare for too long, tbh.

Thread
07-10-2013, 08:46 PM
He is soft. He's been loitering now for 3 years and hasn't got a pot to piss in, nor a window to throw it out of.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 08:53 PM
He is soft. He's been loitering now for 3 years and hasn't got a pot to piss in, nor a window to throw it out of.

Thread
07-10-2013, 08:54 PM

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 08:59 PM

Thread
07-10-2013, 09:00 PM

Bynumite
07-10-2013, 09:00 PM

The difference is that those guys have a jumpshot, have range so that gives them options in the offense.

On the other hand, the ginger tranny is a silverback with zero offensive moves beyond dunking the ball like he's swinging at a banana. So if he's not fighting for position in the paint every possession, he's completely useless.

Thread
07-10-2013, 09:07 PM
he's completely useless.

That's it. And that's all.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 09:14 PM

The Rape

Killakobe81
07-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Hmmm...there used to be this guy named Shaq...played for the lakers.

Didn't like that either ...but hey it helped us 3peat.

Killakobe81
07-11-2013, 12:05 AM
he's physically tougher than an average white player but it's gonna take more than that in order for him to be the caliber of player he's supposed to be. White high-flying men usually wear out fast (like Brent Barry and Bobby Sura) so he better learn to rely more on his fundamentals than his athletcism imho.

His limited wingspan and below-average basketball IQ will remain the biggest obstacles in his way imho. He doesn't only play like a monkey, he also thinks like one. And he has the wingspan of a kangaroo which often forces him to throw himself in the sky in order to avoid getting blocked. Life will be tough for him when his athleticism starts to decline, unless he develops a consistent outside game.

Great point again his arms are short. And he loves to rotate to his left shoulder iin the air.that spin move is predictable.

UZER
07-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Didn't like that either ...but hey it helped us 3peat.

Fair enough. I hate flopping...period. even when spurs players do it.

whitemamba
07-11-2013, 01:13 AM
Blake Griffin is as fake tough as Clipper Nation

lulz