PDA

View Full Version : NBA: This Is As Close To Seeing These Two Have Sex As We're Gonna Get

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 10:10 AM
So Amy Duncan's Hispanic cuck lover from Houston is revealed...to add insult to injury the dude is a broke divorced stripper...Amy used Tim's money to buy this fucking guy a gym...I doubt he was a better fuck than Tim he was probably just the new and exciting booty for Amy....now Laker fan I know we like to troll but I can't condone this shit..no way man....I feel bad for Timmy....this shit just ain't supposed to happen..I hope the judge in the divorce case gives her nothing....she's likely though already stolen millions from Timmy and he doesn't quite realize it yet...

Dam... Timmy goes from 4 to Cuck to 6, to 7 back down to 4 to divorced and finally back to 6...that's a pretty fucked up chronological order :lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/-amy-Gil-Urbano_zpsf92a9c14.jpg http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/-gil-urbano-amy-duncan_zps0a7b0680.jpg

Sources reveal Gil Urbano, a former stripper, now has Amy Duncan to thank for getting him off the strip pole. Know why? Because she reportedly bought a gym where he poses as the owner, and she apparently is the silent owner who is known to frequent the spot.
“He’s a dead beat! He was a stripper and now thinks he’s the shit because he teaches Brazilian fighting.”

Gil Urbano and Amy Duncan aka Amy Dourada Capoeira’s ‘The Vessel’ aka ‘Crossfit: The Vessel’ — located at 17460 IH 35 North, Suite 200 Schertz, Texas 78154 (less than half-an-hour from San Antonio) — opened its doors back in April 2012. That’s around the same time Tim Duncan reportedly hired a private detective to tale his basketball-wife-turned-whore.

Sources say Amy — who shares two kids with Duncan — has been involved with Gil Urbano for about two-years.

Here’s what a source tells The Dirty about Gil Urbano:

“He’s a player and a user and that’s why his ex-wife left him! We don’t want him in San Antonio, he needs to go back to Houston where he says he’s supposedly from!”

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/former-stripper-named-as-basketball-wife-amy-duncans-jump-off/

Sportcamper
07-10-2013, 10:14 AM
That is messed up…Duncan is a class act & does not deserve that!
Amy acts like she is an entitled So Cal Woman…

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 10:16 AM
That is messed up…Duncan is a class act & does not deserve that!
Amy acts like is an entitled So Cal Woman…

it is fucked up...I'm not as concerned with the cheating as I am with her buying this guy a gym with Tim's money....Tim can't possibly be that bad of a person to make her wanna fuck him over like that...it doesn't getting any worse than that...I would completely understand if Tim went OJ on her ass...it would be acceptable :lol

Killakobe81
07-10-2013, 10:18 AM
So Amy Duncan's Hispanic cuck lover from Houston is revealed...to add insult to injury the dude is a broke divorced stripper...Amy used Tim's money to buy this fucking guy a gym...I doubt he was a better fuck than Tim he was probably just the new and exciting booty for Amy....now Laker fan I know we like to troll but I can't condone this shit..no way man....I feel bad for Timmy....this shit just ain't supposed to happen..I hope the judge in the divorce case gives her nothing....she's likely though already stolen millions from Timmy and he doesn't quite realize it yet...

Dam... Timmy goes from 4 to Cuck to 6, to 7 back down to 4 to divorced and finally back to 6...that's a pretty fucked up chronological order :lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/-amy-Gil-Urbano_zpsf92a9c14.jpg http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/-gil-urbano-amy-duncan_zps0a7b0680.jpg

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/former-stripper-named-as-basketball-wife-amy-duncans-jump-off/

Some shady shit, but damn Kool you like teh Kobe haters on here. Why all the focus on Tim's personal life? He got cucked. End of story.

Sportcamper
07-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Naaaw...He has a prenup...Move on...That Dude she is messing around with is a total loser with man boobs...

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Killa - I'm nothing more than the modern day version of Peter Jennings...all you need to do is appreciate and give me thanks for my fine reporting :toast

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Naaaw...He has a prenup...Move on...That Dude she is messing around with is a total loser with man boobs...

The best payback for Tim is to give her the prenup portion and go start dating a very successful and accomplished woman..perhaps an Olympian (non WNBA player) or something...she will be besides herself with envy and jealousy..same thing with Tiger Woods right now..his ex his seething mad and jealous of Linsey Vonn :lol..seems when you get someone that is more accomplished than your ex it's a very hurtful thing

Two10Whitey
07-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Caporeia??? Brazilian fighting??? Hahaha :lol What a loser.

TXstbobcat
07-10-2013, 10:36 AM
That is messed up. Tim definitely married the wrong girl. Tim had better be glad that he got a prenup.

Leetonidas
07-10-2013, 10:40 AM
you're the only one who cares

-21-
07-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Wow, just wow. That's messed up.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 10:43 AM
you're the only one who cares

^ if that's true it speaks volumes about Spur fan character...Tim is the city's icon if you don't care what he's going thorough personally you're a bad person :toast

Kool? I'm a just a reporter :lol

Suspect
07-10-2013, 10:43 AM
making vanessa seem like a class act imo

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 10:45 AM
making vanessa seem like a class act imo

:lol we have no proof Vanessa cheated..and if we did she'd be well within her rights...unless Amy is willing to tell us all that Tim is really gay and that's why she did it..then there's no excusing her behavior...

racm
07-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Caporeia??? Brazilian fighting??? Hahaha :lol What a loser.

Brazilian? So did Tiago get involved tbh?

Leetonidas
07-10-2013, 10:48 AM
^ if that's true it speaks volumes about Spur fan character...Tim is the city's icon if you don't care what he's going thorough personally you're a bad person :toast

Kool? I'm a just a reporter :lol
lol no. I don't give a shit about Tim's personal life, those are his issues and honestly it seems like he's fine, niggas his age don't just find the fountain of youth, he probably cut his ties with that bitch and is living large now doing whatever the fuck he wants. bitches are sluts and cheat all the time, so i dont really get why you think duncan getting cucked is a big deal, im sure 99% of nba whores are fucking on the side for the 6 months their men are on the road all the time. like i said, the only one who seems to really give a shit is you since youre the only nigga here making topics about it.

he got a prenup, he kicked that bitch to the curb, and he's been rejuvenated on the court. timmy's doing just fine imo

racm
07-10-2013, 10:54 AM
lol no. I don't give a shit about Tim's personal life, those are his issues and honestly it seems like he's fine, niggas his age don't just find the fountain of youth, he probably cut his ties with that bitch and is living large now doing whatever the fuck he wants. bitches are sluts and cheat all the time, so i dont really get why you think duncan getting cucked is a big deal, im sure 99% of nba whores are fucking on the side for the 6 months their men are on the road all the time. like i said, the only one who seems to really give a shit is you since youre the only nigga here making topics about it.

he got a prenup, he kicked that bitch to the curb, and he's been rejuvenated on the court. timmy's doing just fine imo

right while his bitch fooled around with some fruit from Houston (I tell you, 'eremy Rin and Chandler Parsons have something) he was doing this shit:

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-21703-Tim-Duncan-deal-with-it-Dwight-A9pr.gif

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 10:54 AM

How do you know he's doing fine....that's irresponsible commentary! I think it's news worthy and if nothing more as a loyal Timmy fan you should all band together to ensure the stripper gets no support from locals...you wanting to hide this story is cowardice

Leetonidas
07-10-2013, 10:55 AM
skunked :lol

Leetonidas
07-10-2013, 10:55 AM
How do you know he's doing fine....that's irresponsible commentary! I think it's news worthy and if nothing more as a loyal Timmy fan you should all band together to ensure the stripper gets no support from locals...you wanting to hide this story is cowardice

you're such a tool

racm
07-10-2013, 10:56 AM
tbh I don't care what Timmy does off the court, as long as he wins shit

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 10:57 AM
you're such a tool

Pot meet Kettle

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 10:58 AM
tbh I don't care what Timmy does off the court, as long as he wins shit

this is about supporting Timmy...just like Laker fans support Kobe...we didn't believe the bitch in Colorado...you guys have no loyalty... ;-)

jeebus
07-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Brazilian? So did Tiago get involved tbh?
Tiago is still fucking all those girls from that car commercial with Neal imo.

TXstbobcat
07-10-2013, 11:09 AM
He seems to still have fun playing pro ball on a competitive team. He has mega millions in the bank and is now free to chase any hot chicks that he desires. Why would you want to be tied down with a marriage in his position right now.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 11:12 AM
He seems to still have fun playing pro ball on a competitive team. He has mega millions in the bank and is now free to chase any hot chicks that he desires. Why would you want to be tied down with a marriage in his position right now.

The cucking and divorce I'm sure wasn't his decision..

TXstbobcat
07-10-2013, 11:21 AM
The cucking and divorce I'm sure wasn't his decision..

Wasn't his decision but getting his freedom at this point might be the best and most fun option for him with his millions. So many hot chicks to chase.

DMX7
07-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Tim Duncan is so fucking classy. That she did that shit to him disgusts me. I'm disgusted.

Timmy hired a private investigator :hat and busted her ass. Go Timmy!

Thread
07-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Kool Aid Man

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Wasn't his decision but getting his freedom at this point might be the best and most fun option for him with his millions. So many hot chicks to chase.

I agree...but if Amy and this Gil guy..if there business is allowed to succeed in SA..then shame on all you SA fans tbh..like we think mainly with our dicks she was thinking with her pussy...once the pre-nup money starts to run low what will she do...once Gil starts fucking over her like she did Timmy where will she go..how will she survive in "Duncan's town"...she might have to move out of the city..to avoid being ridiculed and mocked..Gil is going to clean her out...and then flee back to Houston :lol

Suspect
07-10-2013, 11:27 AM
:lol we have no proof Vanessa cheated..and if we did she'd be well within her rights...unless Amy is willing to tell us all that Tim is really gay and that's why she did it..then there's no excusing her behavior...
I meant just how she acts "I only want to be with champions" or whatever she said. Just her attitude.

Trill Clinton
07-10-2013, 11:30 AM
damn shame

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 11:31 AM
I meant just how she acts "I only want to be with champions" or whatever she said. Just her attitude.

Nessa is just trolling with that...but Kobe did make her apologize when she belittled and talked down to the maid..Kobe said he didn't appreciate that and there was no place for her doing that...speaks volumes about Kobe's real character tbh... :-)

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 11:33 AM
damn shame

it is but tbh...even though I think she fixes up well as opposed to being a natural beauty..I'd still fuck the shit out of Amy if given a chance...but I still feel bad for Timmy :lol but I'd still nail her though...but I still feel bad for Timmy...but her pussy...dam I'm sorry Tim

Thread
07-10-2013, 11:34 AM
damn shame

"Now that we love
Now that the lonely nights are over
How do we make love stay?

Moments fleet, taste so sweet within the rapture
When precious flesh is greedily consumed
But mystery's a thing not easily captured
And once deceased not easily exhumed."

- Dan Fogelberg - "Make Love Stay"

Trill Clinton
07-10-2013, 11:36 AM
the gym looks nice, but the homewrecker looks out of shape to be a trainer. i'm in better shape than he is, bootleg erik estrada lookin' boy. i hope timmy knocks him the fuck out.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 11:39 AM
the gym looks nice, but the homewrecker looks out of shape to be a trainer. i'm in better shape than he is, bootleg erik estrada lookin' boy. i hope timmy knocks him the fuck out.

naah the best thing Timmy can do is show her up by fucking with a woman 10x more successful than she is...but yeah this dude goes from Stripping to X-Fit trainer to Brazalian Coiperea fight trainer...looks like she bumped into a con artist and will pay the price...

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 11:40 AM

^ :lmao Gil says thank you Timmy

ElNono
07-10-2013, 11:47 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Jollyblue/KobeNotSureIfSerious.jpg

You know who didn't have a prenup? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Carnage&Mayhem
07-10-2013, 11:48 AM
so since Tim signed a prenup, and amy used his money to buy a gym, when they divorce, will Tim gain ownership of the gym?

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 11:49 AM

You know who didn't have a prenup? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

we know..but that's news from 10 yrs ago...we want today's juicy bit...say it with me Elnono: "I need to find my way to the 21st century"....

Thread
07-10-2013, 11:49 AM

Then Amy comes along and takes another cookie.

Neal before her.

- "It's like a nightmare, just keeps getting worse."

- "Grady Seasons" - "The Color of Money"

Allen first,,,then Duncan...then 6

Trill Clinton
07-10-2013, 11:50 AM
naah the best thing Timmy can do is show her up by fucking with a woman 10x more successful than she is...but yeah this dude goes from Stripping to X-Fit trainer to Brazalian Coiperea fight trainer...looks like she bumped into a con artist and will pay the price...

i wouldn't be surprised if tim was already fucking a few latinas down here on the low. i agree that this erik estrada wannabe is a con man, preying on the thirsty women he meets at his strip joint. he hit the jackpot with amy.

^ :lmao Gil says thank you Timmy

:lol

ElNono

Keep :downspin: sons

Koolaid_Man
so since Tim signed a prenup, and amy used his money to buy a gym, when they divorce, will Tim gain ownership of the gym?

that gym will be getting shut down....Amy and Gil will have to move and start over if they want any measure of success...

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 11:53 AM
i wouldn't be surprised if tim was already fucking a few latinas down here on the low. i agree that this erik estrada wannabe is a con man, preying on the thirsty women he meets at his strip joint. he hit the jackpot with amy.

I don't mean fucking with latina's on the low...that's not pay back...payback is divorcing Amy and then dating a very successful olympian, or entertainer ..someone who's always in the news...someone to remind Amy of what life she decided to give up

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Keep :downspin: sons

You can't pivot the conversation no matter how hard you try...you're not smart enough...right now it' all about Cuck City...enjoy the thread Elnono...it gets better

racm
07-10-2013, 11:58 AM
You can't pivot the conversation no matter how hard you try...you're not smart enough...right now it' all about Cuck City...enjoy the thread Elnono...it gets better

son I don't understand how your boy Kirby keeps on coming back to Vanessa... is it because most women can't satisfy him?

remember he had to jerk off after the whole business with Kate Faber...

TE
07-10-2013, 11:58 AM
That guy looks like a total faggot, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 12:03 PM

:lmao I agree...Amy can't get any attention from guys since she lives in SA with Timmy...this guy comes along from Houston , while she's going through issues with Tim...and tries his luck with her and VIOLA!!! it was just good timing on his part just the attention she's been looking for...and she fell hard...opened up the check book...she would give him all of Tim's money if she could...that's what's so foul about this to me...fuck the sex...she just giving away's this niggas money to some Latin fuck face...

ElNono
07-10-2013, 12:04 PM

son, if there's something Kirby knows about is begging...

You wanna talk about cuck? How about The Begging and The Rejection? :lol

Thread
07-10-2013, 12:06 PM

Boiled down:::6

racm
07-10-2013, 12:06 PM

Houston's full of fruits anyway. Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons...

ElNono
07-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Boiled down:::6

I win!

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 12:07 PM

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/9tZCa_zps27d735f8.jpg

ElNono
07-10-2013, 12:08 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/9tZCa_zps27d735f8.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2m7yglw.jpg

:lmao

Thread
07-10-2013, 12:09 PM
I win!

You did! You were on your way to 6 & the elusive dream of B2B. You fucked up.

Twisted_Dawg
07-10-2013, 12:31 PM

Weird fucking part of town to locate a gym. The people that live in Cibolo and Shertz are parents of kids rushing home in ball buster IH-35 traffic to take their kids to practice, games, etc. Hardly an area where Brazilian fighting would be in demand. Then again, maybe Amy wanted they gym far away from their house for obvious reasons.

Trill Clinton
07-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Weird fucking part of town to locate a gym. The people that live in Cibolo and Shertz are parents of kids rushing home in ball buster IH-35 traffic to take their kids to practice, games, etc. Hardly an area where Brazilian fighting would be in demand. Then again, maybe Amy wanted they gym far away from their house for obvious reasons.

yup

UZER
07-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Nessa is just trolling with that...but Kobe did make her apologize when she belittled and talked down to the maid..Kobe said he didn't appreciate that and there was no place for her doing that...speaks volumes about Kobe's real character tbh... :-)

:lol A for effort

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2013, 12:46 PM
:lol wow, that nigga looks like a broke-ass Erik Spoelstra, tbh..

Have to respect that stripper's grind though, tbh..he went from the pole to running his own gym just by showing her some attention:lol..

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2013, 12:48 PM
But ya, based on the man-boobs and overall look, in addition to getting him a gym, this dude wasn't a trophy fuck for her, she clearly has an emotional attachment, which leads me to believe that Timmy stopped trying a while ago IMO..

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 12:48 PM

Have to respect that stripper's grind though, tbh..he went from the pole to running his own gym just by showing her some attention:lol..

Hello faggot... I thought you were supposed to be in Europe...I guess room and board proved too much for the man :lmao

resistanze
07-10-2013, 12:50 PM

Have to agree with Kool though ,that whore giving away Timmy's money is some foul shit...lucky she doesn't live in Saudi Arabia.

But :lol @ gnsfs that used to say "Timmy married a CLASSY woman! Not like all those other floozies these athletes chase!"

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Hello faggot... I thought you were supposed to be in Europe...I guess room and board proved too much for the man :lmao

Going in August now, had to delay, my reliable dog-sitter had an emergency and I don't trust anybody else with him, tbh..he's a high-maintenance dog, as I wrote in the dog threads in the club:lol..

:lol Kool talking about money, tbh..

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 12:51 PM
But ya, based on the man-boobs and overall look, in addition to getting him a gym, this dude wasn't a trophy fuck for her, she clearly has an emotional attachment, which leads me to believe that Timmy stopped trying a while ago IMO..

Likely scenario..Timmy did something to that girl to make her want to do this so openly...maybe he just stopped fucking her...who knows but one thing is she apparently got desperate...no woman would throw away a 7 footer with a 16 in dick and 100 million plus cash money in the bank..there must be some serious shit going on we don't know about

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Going in August now, had to delay, my reliable dog-sitter had an emergency and I don't trust anybody else with him, tbh..he's a high-maintenance dog, as I wrote in the dog threads in the club:lol..

:lol Kool talking about money, tbh..

who makes plans and then delays at the last minute...did they allow you to change flight dates? I doubt it..you're a lying son of tranny...the only Europe you will see this summer is a WORLD MAP :lol

racm
07-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Likely scenario..Timmy did something to that girl to make her want to do this so openly...maybe he just stopped fucking her...who knows but one thing is she apparently got desperate...no woman would throw away a 7 footer with a 16 in dick and 100 million plus cash money in the bank..there must be some serious shit going on we don't know about

Maybe she realized marrying a man from the VIRGIN Islands won't do...

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2013, 12:55 PM
A lot of niggas get in relationships/marriages just to have a girl around, tbh..they don't prioritize sex and getting pussy, they prefer to do their own thing, blowing trees/video games/whatever, tbh..Duncan strikes me as that type of guy, tbh..

He probably stopped giving a fuck a while ago and she decided to pursue an alternative, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2013, 12:58 PM
who makes plans and then delays at the last minute...did they allow you to change flight dates? I doubt it..you're a lying son of tranny...the only Europe you will see this summer is a WORLD MAP :lol

I have a companion pass, I fly stand-by, I already told you, nigga:lol..I pay employee fares on a hook-up, but I have to go stand-by, which sucks, but I can delay whenever since I don't actually have to get tickets in advance..you already knew this, tbh..

The shitty part is flying stand-by, which could take an entire day of waiting, but the positive is that I fly anywhere in the US/Canada for 50$ and anywhere overseas for like 300$, tbh..

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 12:59 PM
A lot of niggas get in relationships/marriages just to have a girl around, tbh..they don't prioritize sex and getting pussy, they prefer to do their own thing, blowing trees/video games/whatever, tbh..Duncan strikes me as that type of guy, tbh..

He probably stopped giving a fuck a while ago and she decided to pursue an alternative, tbh..

You may be right in this case..Duncan thinks he's Merlin the Magcian...and he likely plays video games all day with his kids and eats pizza all day...being Tim Duncan he's likely a narcissist and very demanding of her...pays her no attention and I can really see her getting so fed up till she said it's no longer worth it...I think Duncan did this to himself....if Duncan was a player like Kobe he would have known the signs and instead of hiring someone to follow her got up off his ass and did his duty as husband...I mean I can imagine life for her got real boring in fucking San Antonio

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 01:02 PM
I have a companion pass, I fly stand-by, I already told you, nigga:lol..I pay employee fares on a hook-up, but I have to go stand-by, which sucks, but I can delay whenever since I don't actually have to get tickets in advance..you already knew this, tbh..

The shitty part is flying stand-by, which could take an entire day of waiting, but the positive is that I fly anywhere in the US/Canada for 50$ and anywhere overseas for like 300$, tbh..

I have a relative that works at LAX but I'm not fucking with no buddy passes..that's what they call them...I did it once and the experience was horrible..Never again for Kool

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2013, 01:06 PM
I haven't tried buddy passes, it's different, tbh..

The girl I know gets like 20 buddy passes next year after her probation period is over, I'm not sure how they work, tbh..

Companion pass is a slot where the employee gets to have 1 person as a companion that receives the same discount as the employee, tbh..they change the person every year, if they want..

UZER
07-10-2013, 01:09 PM
You may be right in this case..Duncan thinks he's Merlin the Magcian...and he likely plays video games all day with his kids and eats pizza all day...being Tim Duncan he's likely a narcissist and very demanding of her...pays her no attention and I can really see her getting so fed up till she said it's no longer worth it...I think Duncan did this to himself....if Duncan was a player like Kobe he would have known the signs and instead of hiring someone to follow her got up off his ass and did his duty as husband...I mean I can imagine life for her got real boring in fucking San Antonio

Merlin...check
video games...check
Kobe praise...check
san Antonio boring...check

hehateme
07-10-2013, 01:10 PM
The funny thing is I actually looked into this crossfit place when it first opened to see if it was any good. Didn't sign up though as I didn't want to get run over during their sprint portions outside. Crazy ass drivers on this side of town that don't slow down for shit on that side road or in HEB/Lowes lot.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 01:13 PM
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the picture :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 01:16 PM
The funny thing is I actually looked into this crossfit place when it first opened to see if it was any good. Didn't sign up though as I didn't want to get run over during their sprint portions outside. Crazy ass drivers on this side of town that don't slow down for shit on that side road or in HEB/Lowes lot.

has anyone started protesting the place...has the guy lost business over this revelation..long term I don't see how he survives there...

gnsf0946
07-10-2013, 01:18 PM
has anyone started protesting the place...has the guy lost business over this revelation..long term I don't see how he survives there...

with the way people of San Antonio take care of their body I think him not surviving there has nothing to do with him banging TD's ex wife

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 01:19 PM
with the way people of San Antonio take care of their body I think him not surviving there has nothing to do with him banging TD's ex wife

Would you support his business ?

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 01:20 PM
If I knew a guy had fucked my hero's wife..I don't think I could support him..in fact I know I wouldn't

lefty
07-10-2013, 01:21 PM
lol Im sure Timmy cheated on her like a zillion times

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 01:22 PM
I guess in the end I cannot be too hard on Gil...I would have fucked Amy too if she allowed me...and if she wanted to buy me a gym on top of it who am I to say no...I can't really blame the guy

gnsf0946
07-10-2013, 01:22 PM
I don't care if he's successful or goes bankrupt tbh, Amy and Tim screwed up, not him

-21-
07-10-2013, 01:25 PM

This shouldn't even be a question. Of course not.

Buddy Mignon
07-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Hey Kool... real talk... whenever I see brothas like Duncan marrying Snow Birds I know without a shadow of a doubt that I can fuck their wives. I've hinted at pinching her on the ass numerous times but I've always known I couod take her down.

Thread
07-10-2013, 02:11 PM
lol Im sure Timmy cheated on her like a zillion times

With only a purported 7% of the U.S. population desirable?

Twisted_Dawg
07-10-2013, 02:16 PM

Yeah....she's a ****!

jack sommerset
07-10-2013, 02:16 PM
Lets pray for the Duncans. Hopefully they can work out whatever problems they have. God bless

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey Kool... real talk... whenever I see brothas like Duncan marrying Snow Birds I know without a shadow of a doubt that I can fuck their wives. I've hinted at pinching her on the ass numerous times but I've always known I couod take her down.

Man the shit gets deeper...I've been Mr. PI today...shit is fascinating..check this out...I bet Amy didn't know this about this guy...I found his Judy Judy transcript from when his ex girlfriend sue'd his ass...shit still floating around out there..of course I tried to youtube it but I'm sure someone can find this episode on Hulu TV, stream it and put it on Youtube for me...:lol here it is...you're welcomed Spur fan..I'm willing to betcha Amy didn't know about this... I tried to strip out the TV commercials as best I could...but it should be easy to follow... enjoy :toast

0:12:29
>> Byrd: All parties in the MATTER OF PAYNE vs. URBANO, STEP Forward, please.

00:12:33
>> Announcer: 23-Year-old jennifer payne is suing her ex-boyfriend, gil urbano, for unpaid rent and for punching out the window of her mercedes.

00:12:42
>> Judge Judy: payne, what do you do for a living?

00:12:44
>> Student.

00:12:44
>> Judge Judy: Where?

00:12:45
>> University of houston.

00:12:46
>> Judge Judy: What about you, mr. urbano?

00:12:48
>> I'm a personal trainer.

00:12:49
>> Judge Judy: How long have you been doing that?

00:12:51
>> About a year and a half.

00:12:52
>> Judge Judy: According to your payne, you and the defendant lived together, and the relationship terminated sometime in 2006.

00:13:00
You say that he owes you some money.

00:13:02
He owes you some money because, in 2005, he had a hissy fit about something and he damaged your car.

00:13:08
And later, when you found out -- or you believe you found out that he was being unfaithful, you threw him out.

00:13:15
And since you had signed the lease, you believe he should be responsible for his half of the rent for the duration of the lease.

00:13:21
urbano, while he acknowledges that he damaged your car, says that you forgave him and resumed living together, and he said that you threw him out.

00:13:31
You told him to leave, he left.

00:13:33
And until the time he left, he was all paid up.

00:13:35
That's your defense?

00:13:37
>> I concur.

00:13:38
>> Judge Judy: Perfect.

00:13:40
payne, when did you move in with the defendant?

00:13:43
>> February of 2005.

00:13:44
>> Judge Judy: Did you sign a lease together?

00:13:47
>> No, we were unable to sign a lease together due to his credit, so I had to get the apartment in my name.

00:13:51
>> Judge Judy: When was this incident with your car?

00:13:54
>> In march of 2005.

00:13:55
>> Judge Judy: Right after you moved in.

00:13:57
Tell me about it.

00:13:58
>> We were out at a nightclub one night, and he has a drinking problem and got very drunk that night and upset -- of what, I'm not sure -- and ran out of the club.

00:14:06
And I ran after him.

00:14:08
We got into an argument in the parking lot.

00:14:10
And I left him in the parking lot to go pick up my sister 'cause she was waiting for me inside the club, and she got in the car with me.

00:14:16
He ran up to the car and punched my windshield.

00:14:19
>> Announcer: "Judge judy" continues in a moment.

00:14:22
>> Judge Judy: She was so clear.

00:14:24
The story moved from "once upon " could you get there, mr. urbano?

00:14:29
>> Okay.

00:14:29
The window was damaged by me.

00:14:30
The end.

00:14:31

00:17:54
>> Judge Judy: You acknowledge you punched the windshield.

00:17:56
>> I do.

00:17:58
>> Judge Judy: Why are you laughing?

00:17:59
>> I'm not laughing at you.

00:18:00
>> Judge Judy: You look like you're smiling.

00:18:02
>> It's just my nature.

00:18:03
>> Judge Judy: You mean you have a smiley nature?

00:18:06
>> Correct.

00:18:06
>> Judge Judy: Oh.

00:18:09
You didn't have a smiley nature in march.

00:18:11
>> Absolutely not.

00:18:12
I had problems in march.

00:18:13
>> Judge Judy: All right, mr. urbano.

00:18:14
You remember what happened that night?

00:18:17
>> Faintly, but I do agree with everything that she said, yes.

00:18:20
>> Judge Judy: Good, so, when one has a hissy fit, breaks somebody else's property, they ..

00:18:27

>> Well, just to go back to one thing that she did say.

00:18:30

At the moment, yes, at the time, I did have a drinking problem.

00:18:34
>> Judge Judy: She was so clear, so concise, so directed.

00:18:38
You know, the story moved from " could you get there, mr. urbano?

00:18:43
>> Okay.

00:18:44
I'll go to the end.

00:18:46

Yes, the window was damaged by me.

00:18:48
The end.

00:18:49
>> Judge Judy: The end -- perfect.

00:18:51

00:18:54
In a silly sort of way.

00:18:56
All right, so if you damaged the window, why aren't you responsible for paying for it, sir?

00:19:01

>> I am not saying that I'm not responsible for paying for the window.

00:19:04

I'm not responsible for rent.

00:19:06
>> Judge Judy: You said in your answer that she forgave the window.

00:19:09
>> That, yes -- at the time, we were not together, when we went out and I damaged her window.

00:19:13
>> Yes, we were.

00:19:14
>> You were visiting from houston.

00:19:16
>> It was in march.

00:19:17
>> Judge Judy: Don't talk to him, talk to me.

00:19:19
Talk to him on your own time.

00:19:21
>> In the summer, we had broken up.

00:19:22
>> Judge Judy: Okay.

00:19:23
Let's cut to the chase.

00:19:25
You are responsible for the broken windshield.

00:19:28
You acknowledge that.

00:19:29
>> I do acknowledge that.

00:19:30

00:19:31
Can I see the estimate now, please?

00:19:33
>> Absolutely.

00:19:39
>> Judge Judy: All right.

00:19:44
05 -- is this a mercedes?

00:19:49
What year car is it?

00:19:50
>> 2004.

00:19:50
>> Judge Judy: Where did you get it?

00:19:52
>> My grandfather.

00:19:53
>> Judge Judy: Don't you just love good grandparents?

00:19:55
>> Absolutely.

00:19:58
>> Judge Judy: Okay, now, you moved in in february of 2005.

00:20:01
When did he move out?

00:20:02
>> The middle of october.

00:20:03
It was a mutual decision.

00:20:05
I had come home from a trip out of the country and found that he was unfaithful, and I had to hear about it from my best friend.

00:20:12
>> Judge Judy: Well, I haven't heard mutual yet, so what did you say to him?

00:20:15

>> I moved to san antonio for him so that he could pursue his career.

00:20:18

>> Judge Judy: What career?

00:20:19

>> In personal training, 'cause he moved to san antonio so that he could work at the health club that he's working at now.

00:20:24
>> Judge Judy: You mean you changed schools?

00:20:26
>> No, I wasn't in school when i moved to san antonio, which was a stupid mistake, but I'm in now, almost done.

00:20:32
>> Judge Judy: You remember about beauty fading, right?

00:20:34
>> Absolutely.

00:20:35
>> Judge Judy: The rest of it is dumb is forever.

00:20:40
Stay in school.

00:20:42
He moved out in october.

00:20:43
Until october, had he paid the rent?

00:20:45
>> Yes, split it with me.

00:20:46
>> Judge Judy: So you want him to pay another couple of months, his half.

00:20:49
>> Correct, because I moved there for him.

00:20:51
>> Judge Judy: I don't care.

00:20:53
When women do that, they do that usually because they're being foolish.

00:20:56
>> I was foolish, yes, very.

00:20:57

>> Judge Judy: There's nothing wrong with being a personal trainer.

00:21:00

Personal trainer is a perfectly honorable profession.

00:21:02

If he earns a living, that's terrific.

00:21:04

It's not exactly brain surgery.

00:21:06

He's not exactly reinventing the wheel.

00:21:08

He's not finding the cure for cancer, which is usually why one would relocate and change their life from one jurisdiction to another.

00:21:16
Everybody's got flabby bodies.

00:21:18
He could practice personal training anywhere.

00:21:20
[ Laughter ] so if you chose to relocate for that ridiculous reason out of foolishness, but if you asked him to leave and he left, that's what happened.

00:21:32
Right?

00:21:34
>> I concur.

00:21:35
>> Judge Judy: Oh.

00:21:38
You know, there are very few people that make my eye twitch.

00:21:42
[ Laughter ] >> Announcer: "Judge judy" ,,,, love together, but now you have taken it too far!

00:25:02
>> Judge Judy: Who clearly has a very comfortable grandfather, right?

00:25:06
>> Right.

00:25:07
>> Judge Judy: Who hooks up with a personal trainer who has a bad temper and an alcohol problem.

00:25:13
>> I didn't know that when i first started dating him.

00:25:15
>> Judge Judy: Well, you certainly knew that after march of 2005, and you stayed.

00:25:19
>> Absolutely.

00:25:20
I was young and stupid.

00:25:21
It was first love.

00:25:22
>> Judge Judy: And all I'm telling you is you're really lucky.

00:25:25
>> Very. I agree.

00:25:26
>> Judge Judy: You're lucky to be out of it.

00:25:29
So, you found out that he wasn't doing the right thing, you told him to leave, he left.

00:25:33
You picked up the rent by yourself.

00:25:35
His alternative was to stay, which wouldn't have been a smart thing for either of you, so he left.

00:25:40
So you cover the rent by yourself.

00:25:42
Ask grandpa to help you.

00:25:43
>> Okay.

00:25:43
>> Judge Judy: But he certainly owes you for the windshield on the car, right?

00:25:48
Who is this young lady?

00:25:49
>> This is my best friend, ashley stubbs.

00:25:50
>> Judge Judy: You don't have to get up.

00:25:52
Just wanted to know who you were.

00:25:53
Very nice-looking.

00:25:54
>> Judge Judy: $772, Sir.

00:25:56

Are you still working as a personal trainer?

00:25:58

>> Yes, ma'am.

00:25:59

>> Judge Judy: Do you have a new girlfriend?

00:26:01

>> No, ma'am.

00:26:02

>> Judge Judy: No?

00:26:03

Living by yourself?

00:26:04

>> With a roommate.

00:26:05

>> Judge Judy: Male or female?

00:26:07

>> Male.

00:26:08

>> Judge Judy: Good.

00:26:09
Judgment for the plaintiff in the amount of $772.05.

00:26:12
Thank you.

00:26:13
>> Byrd: Parties are excused.

00:26:15
You may step out.

00:26:17
>> Announcer: "Judge judy" continues in a moment.

00:27:11
>> Once upon a time, I was a bad guy, so I agree.

00:27:13
>> He was. absolutely.

00:27:14
I don't know if it's changed.

00:27:15
I doubt it.

00:27:15

>> To be honest with you, I had a lot of problems.

00:27:17

>> Abuse and infidelity.

00:27:18

>> It was a bad part of my time.

00:27:19

>> He actually cheated on her while he was out with my boyfriend.

00:27:22

>> I took my problems out on everybody that was in my vicinity.

00:27:25
>> He didn't treat her the way that he should have.

00:27:27
>> I've apologized time and time again.

00:27:29
>> Don't take it.

00:27:30
It's not worth it.

00:27:30
>> She deserves to be treated a lot better.

00:27:32

>> I've moved on with my life, and I'm glad she has, too.

I'm guessing Amy was the next chapter :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 02:30 PM
ohhh here's the link

http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/judge_judy/510/KPIX/Monday_August_23_2010/419310/

-21-
07-10-2013, 02:39 PM
WTF? :lol

LkrFan
07-10-2013, 02:41 PM
:corn:

Buddy Mignon
07-10-2013, 02:55 PM

So does the loser in your avatar. Hope he's not a family memeber.

Buddy Mignon
07-10-2013, 03:02 PM
ohhh here's the link

http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/judge_judy/510/KPIX/Monday_August_23_2010/419310/

How come ESPN doesn't cover this shit.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 03:04 PM
How come ESPN doesn't cover this shit.

it's ESpiN btw....and it's because it's not Kobe...but don't worry KOOLPN got you right here big baby !

whitemamba
07-10-2013, 05:27 PM

Ashy Larry
07-10-2013, 05:30 PM
just fucked up .... kinda like what Shaunie did with Shaquille's money ........ if you make millions of millions of dollars, stay single.

LkrFan
07-10-2013, 05:47 PM
just fucked up .... kinda like what Shaunie did with Shaquille's money ........ if you make millions of millions of dollars, stay single.
Recap - for the lulz? :lol

Ashy Larry
07-10-2013, 05:51 PM
Recap - for the lulz? :lol

and the funny thing was when Shaquille was creepin' around, he'd hit them hoodrat hoes. I'm getting off the 105 at Central, which is between Watts and Compton and I see a black SUV with the plate 3 SHAQ 4. dude makes a left and rolls into some neighborhood where a hoodrat is being delivered. Shaunie probably found out about Shaquille's affairs and flipped it on his ass.

That's what makes this fucked up with Duncan. Dude was probably loyal and cool and shit only to have his skank drop her swamp twat on Rico Suave.

Two10Whitey
07-10-2013, 05:52 PM
So.. has anyone trolled this place over the internet or phone yet?

LkrFan
07-10-2013, 05:54 PM
and the funny thing was when Shaquille was creepin' around, he'd hit them hoodrat hoes. I'm getting off the 105 at Central, which is between Watts and Compton and I see a black SUV with the plate 3 SHAQ 4. dude makes a left and rolls into some neighborhood where a hoodrat is being delivered. Shaunie probably found out about Shaquille's affairs and flipped it on his ass.

That's what makes this fucked up with Duncan. Dude was probably loyal and cool and shit only to have his skank drop her swamp twat on Rico Suave.
:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
07-10-2013, 05:56 PM
So.. has anyone trolled this place over the internet or phone yet?
Two10Whitey!?!? :rollin :lmao :rollin

Leetonidas
07-10-2013, 05:57 PM
I agree...but if Amy and this Gil guy..if there business is allowed to succeed in SA..then shame on all you SA fans tbh..like we think mainly with our dicks she was thinking with her pussy...once the pre-nup money starts to run low what will she do...once Gil starts fucking over her like she did Timmy where will she go..how will she survive in "Duncan's town"...she might have to move out of the city..to avoid being ridiculed and mocked..Gil is going to clean her out...and then flee back to Houston :lol
Schertz is not San Antonio tard

Two10Whitey
07-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Two10Whitey!?!? :rollin :lmao :rollin

Duncan playing in the finals during a divorce.. Kobe publicly crying like a lil bitch after cheating on a gold digging hoe. :rollin:lmao:rollin

Th'Pusher
07-10-2013, 07:28 PM

Kinda late to the party. Posted this shit back on 5/24.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214967&page=4&p=6593095#post6593095

Could have been the source tbh.

Buddy Mignon
07-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Lol...Jim has horrible taste in women. Just fuck a guy instead... lol.

Rogue
07-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Houston is the house of those inglorious punks tbh and that's just one of the 1 million reasons why Houston is the dumbest & least respected city in the country. Houston is like the anus of this country tbh

LkrFan
07-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Houston is the house of those inglorious punks tbh and that's just one of the 1 million reasons why Houston is the dumbest & least respected city in the country. Houston is like the anus of this country tbh
Well, hot damn! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Thread
07-10-2013, 08:49 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214967&page=4&p=6593095#post6593095

Set her free, hunt her down, and blast hair all over the walls of that gym.

elmanutres
07-10-2013, 08:51 PM
amy gonna regret cheating on timmy. timmy is a 95% man. He's got money, he's successful, a loving father, humble. And amy cheats on him for a fucking 38% dude. a ex-stripper loser who's broke as hell and acts like he's the shit cause he has a gym bought from Tim's money. Tim better get custody of the kids.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 08:52 PM

stop being jealous of Kool..you didn't provide the goods...so your wack ass thread isn't as interesting as mine....GTFO and stop trying to cock block

Thread
07-10-2013, 08:54 PM
amy gonna regret cheating on timmy. timmy is a 95% man. He's got money, he's successful, a loving father, humble. And amy cheats on him for a fucking 38% dude. a ex-stripper loser who's broke as hell and acts like he's the shit cause he has a gym bought from Tim's money. Tim better get custody of the kids.

Strange wool ain't no different than strange tubular steak.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Strange wool ain't no different than strange tubular steak.

Duncan if he smart would sue to close that gym...and in fact since she cheated and lived a double life he can and should get custody of the kids to avoid having them in that confusing situation....

LkrFan
07-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Sources say Amy — who shares two kids with Duncan — has been involved with Gil Urbano for about two-years.
Anyone think Jim licked her pearl tongue with his tongue ring? I hope not. Think about it. Johnny Gil Urbano been hitting it for 2-years. I'm sure he didn't wear a rubber. Jim prolly tasted his man juice a few times unknowingly. "My my my!" :rollin :lmao :rollin

Thread
07-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Anyone think Jim licked her pearl tongue with his tongue ring? I hope not. Think about it. Johnny Gil Urbano been hitting it for 2-years. I'm sure he didn't wear a rubber. Jim prolly tasted his man juice a few times unknowingly. "My my my!" :rollin :lmao :rollin

Maybe Tim enjoyed their coupling and it was a lifestyle choice, but, then she fell in love with this fellow and wanted her freedom.

ElNono
07-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Prenup

LkrFan
07-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Maybe Tim enjoyed their coupling and it was a lifestyle choice, but, then she fell in love with this fellow and wanted her freedom.
Was he really the "college roommate" det lived with them for years after college? :wow

:stirpot:

Thread
07-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Was he really the "college roommate" det lived with them for years after college? :wow

:stirpot:

He most likely had knowledge and had granted permission, but, that "set-up" is fraught with danger. All 3 minds have to be perfectly in sync and it has to be sustained.

I'm glad he missed the layup, but, I hate to see deception and a broken heart.

LkrFan
07-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Prenup
I thought Prenups were supposed to prevent millionaires from getting played? :lol at Jim paying for a 24 hour fitness and still sporting a bird chest:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m55ucpLB4D1rspt4fo1_400.gif

Maybe he should get lifetime membership as part of the div:lolrce settlement.

ezau
07-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Tbh, Amy isn't that pretty.

ezau
07-10-2013, 09:35 PM
He most likely had knowledge and had granted permission, but, that "set-up" is fraught with danger. All 3 minds have to be perfectly in sync and it has to be sustained.

I'm glad he missed the layup, but, I hate to see deception and a broken heart.

Spurs are better than the LakersPERIOD

ezau
07-10-2013, 09:36 PM
I thought Prenups were supposed to prevent millionaires from getting played? :lol at Jim paying for a 24 hour fitness and still sporting a bird chest:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m55ucpLB4D1rspt4fo1_400.gif

Maybe he should get lifetime membership as part of the div:lolrce settlement.

I smell skunk

ElNono
07-10-2013, 09:39 PM
I thought Prenups were supposed to prevent millionaires from getting played?

It prevents them from having to drag their bellies back to their bitches with a huge fucking rock... let me give you an example...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2m4x5ky.jpg

Now :downspin: this shit

LkrFan
07-10-2013, 09:41 PM
I smell skunk
Y'all won't be able to sustain $2 court side seats forever. You guys moving to 92115 when Jim retires. :lol

LkrFan
07-10-2013, 09:53 PM
It prevents them from having to drag their bellies back to their bitches with a huge fucking rock... let me give you an example...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2m4x5ky.jpg

Now :downspin: this shit
:lolK - Kobe went on to 3-straight Finals (2 rangs) not too long afterwards because he's strong mentally. OTOH, if you are mentally weak and you are going thru some shit, it leads to...(see my new sig)

H:lolw's det? :lol

ElNono
07-10-2013, 10:05 PM
:lolK - Kobe went on to 3-straight Finals (2 rangs) not too long afterwards because he's strong mentally. OTOH, if you are mentally weak and you are going thru some shit, it leads to...(see my new sig)

H:lolw's det? :lol

Was he mentally strong when Boston beat the shit out of his team by 30+ points? We can :downspin: this ish all day

Leetonidas
07-10-2013, 10:14 PM

ezau
07-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Y'all won't be able to sustain $2 court side seats forever. You guys moving to 92115 when Jim retires. :lol

Skunked and left by your "future" franchise player. You salty brah? :lol

apalisoc_9
07-10-2013, 10:24 PM
How does a guy with Man titts become an instructor/owner of a gym? Dude looks skinny fat, and the kind that takes time fixing.

Probably stared developing man titts after Amy fell for him.

Thread
07-10-2013, 11:04 PM

KaiRMD1
07-10-2013, 11:12 PM
The ol' sport Tim Duncan will get a fair better woman who is a fine breed and far better quality as well.

Katherine Robinson
07-10-2013, 11:14 PM
Perhaps this will allow Tim Duncan to move in his old assistant and relive the good ol' days.

rayjayjohnson
07-10-2013, 11:58 PM
lol crossfit

LkrFan
07-11-2013, 01:07 AM
Was he mentally strong when Boston beat the shit out of his team by 30+ points? We can :downspin: this ish all day

tenbeersbold
07-11-2013, 03:46 AM
Strange thing is you peep the FB page of this gym and Amy posts under a fake name..WTF....

Amy Dourada Capoeira LMFAO like anyone cares she's Duncans wife

Buddy Mignon
03-15-2015, 05:28 PM
Kool Aid Man

LkrFan
11-09-2015, 07:19 PM
Cucked :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2015, 07:24 PM
Tim Duncan is so fucking classy. That she did that shit to him disgusts me. I'm disgusted.

Timmy hired a private investigator :hat and busted her ass. Go Timmy!

:lmao @ go Timmy go....

Buddy Mignon
11-09-2015, 07:24 PM
Some shady shit, but damn Kool you like teh Kobe haters on here. Why all the focus on Tim's personal life? He got cucked. End of story.

Perfect example of why I would kick this nigga out the foxhole.

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Perfect example of why I would kick this nigga out the foxhole.

He's changed Luva :lol .....he's the triple OG homie....lol

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2015, 07:27 PM
the PI was screwing Tammy over too....he knew after the first week Tammy was getting cucked...but parlayed that shit for 2yrs to keep getting paid :lmao

Buddy Mignon
11-09-2015, 07:32 PM

Its not only succeeding... its fucking BOOMING!!!

uXYT1HPxwN8

LkrFan
11-09-2015, 07:32 PM

http://i.imgur.com/P8zNSLr.jpg

Frank Dux
11-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Its not only succeeding... its fucking BOOMING!!!

uXYT1HPxwN8

You know how I can tell this is San Antonio crossfit? Because the soundtrack is from 1994.

Leetonidas
11-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Cucked :lol

Been sittin on that for 2 years or what :lol

LkrFan
11-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Been sittin on that for 2 years or what :lol
Yeah, pretty much. :lol