PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: A Mens High-School team would DESTROY a WNBA team.

TheyCallMePro
07-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Alright guys, so it's summer right? And there's nothing on TV except...the WNBA. Well I've been watching a few of the games recently, and I expected to be humbled by how good the women were and for my per-conceived mindset about how bad the WNBA was to be changed. But I was wrong.

Not only do they lack athleticism and quickness, but the myth about them being superb shooters is also way off base. I watched the games in disbelief of how bad they were. I came away thinking: My God. Could these teams even beat a high-school team?

And so I typed it in on google: Could a Mens High-School team beat a WNBA team? The responses were split around 50/50...but the people who said that a High-School team could win said it would take a High-School All-Star team or a team led by a future NBA star such as Lebron in order to get it done. This left me laughing out loud.

I really hope people know that every single player on a good Mens High-School basketball team is more athletic, quicker, and frankly, better than the average WNBA player. Pretty much everyone on a Mens HS BB team can dunk too. But for me, the overwhelming evidence that a Mens HS BB team would DESTROY a WNBA team is this: On the defensive side of the ball, their athleticism would almost completely negate any strengths the women have on the offensive side of the ball. The women simply wouldn't be able to score as much. Watching the games and the way they shoot (practically from their chest) it seems as if almost every other shot would get blocked.

So I don't think they would stand a chance. Against practically any good or even average Mens HS BB team. Miraculously, I'm in the minority here I know, but what do you guys think?

whitemamba
07-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Hey faggot, no one is going to read this.

TXstbobcat
07-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Alright guys, so it's summer right? And there's nothing on TV except...the WNBA. Well I've been watching a few of the games recently, and I expected to be humbled by how good the women were and for my per-conceived mindset about how bad the WNBA was to be changed. But I was wrong.

Not only do they lack athleticism and quickness, but the myth about them being superb shooters is also way off base. I watched the games in disbelief of how bad they were. I came away thinking: My God. Could these teams even beat a high-school team?

And so I typed it in on google: Could a Mens High-School team beat a WNBA team? The responses were split around 50/50...but the people who said that a High-School team could win said it would take a High-School All-Star team or a team led by a future NBA star such as Lebron in order to get it done. This left me laughing out loud.

I really hope people know that every single player on a good Mens High-School basketball team is more athletic, quicker, and frankly, better than the average WNBA player. Pretty much everyone on a Mens HS BB team can dunk too. But for me, the overwhelming evidence that a Mens HS BB team would DESTROY a WNBA team is this: On the defensive side of the ball, their athleticism would almost completely negate any strengths the women have on the offensive side of the ball. The women simply wouldn't be able to score as much. Watching the games and the way they shoot (practically from their chest) it seems as if almost every other shot would get blocked.

So I don't think they would stand a chance. Against practically any good or even average Mens HS BB team. Miraculously, I'm in the minority here I know, but what do you guys think?

You actually watched some wnba games. There was nothing better to watch on cable?

AchillesHeel
07-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Wiggins would go hard in that WNBA pussy, tbh.

JMarkJohns
07-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Take any Findlay Prep team from last four or five years and they obliterate the WNBA All-Stars.

Phillip
07-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Yeah, WNBA teams would get murdered by any decent highschool mens team.

spurraider21
07-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Unless Griner is playing, tbh

2pac > Kobe
07-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Hey faggot, no one is going to read this.
Hey faggot, i read det shit

Lincoln
07-10-2013, 06:16 PM
The nigqers playing pickup ball at my gym could dominate them tbh

whitemamba
07-10-2013, 07:17 PM
im a faggot for reading it.

Spur-Addict
07-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Water is wet

Rogue
07-10-2013, 08:56 PM
The only meaning of the existence of WNBA is that it makes ugly girls feel better. Chop my dick off and give me a job on an WNBA team I would be the best PG in the league as well as the 2nd nicest looking player of the whole league only behind Becky.

monkeypunk
07-10-2013, 09:07 PM
tl;dr

You guys are morons.

TheyCallMePro
07-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Oh...so you all agree. Okay then. Just wanted to make sure and all :)

Leetonidas
07-11-2013, 12:07 AM
I remember this one time when I was in middle school, when I used to be kind of a goofy dorky kid, I played ball with some dudes against the best girls on our girls basketball team and it was pretty fucking hilarious, I was dominating them and swatting their shit with ease every possession. If a 12 year old version of myself can dominate against the best girls in our school I'm pretty sure any decent men's team would obliterate a team of women. They simply cannot compete with males in this type of sport

Thread
07-11-2013, 12:08 AM

muhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ffadicted
07-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Water is wet