PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: dwight asked the lakers to amnesty kobe

RsxPiimp
07-11-2013, 11:08 AM
this bitch ass had the audacity to ask the lakers brass to cut ties with one of the greatest players in history. what a bitch and selfish move.

Sources told ESPN.com that Howard and his representatives, in a handful of meetings with Lakers officials before he became a free agent July 1, strongly suggested that the center would have a difficult time re-signing with Los Angeles if Bryant stayed with the franchise beyond the 2013-14 season, the final year of his current contract.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/stor ... les-lakers

ill give the harden-Dwight duo a 2 yr honeymoon period after that ol Dwight will be back pointing fingers to anyone but himself, loser.

RsxPiimp
07-11-2013, 11:15 AM
kobe's a nigga. that's why all these beta male cats cant stand him.

dwight has been making requests that are above his talent level. learn a decent post move, then you can make some demands.

chump4life

spurraider21
07-11-2013, 11:51 AM
So clipper nation is lebrons jizzcup. Know it's early but RSXpimp is making a serious run at being Kobe'sjizzcup

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2013, 11:53 AM
So clipper nation is lebrons jizzcup. Know it's early but RSXpimp is making a serious run at being Kobe'sjizzcup

CN is a legit Clipps fan, tbh..

Rsxpimp is a Lakers fan that chose the Spurs as his team because he's so clever, tbh..

racm
07-11-2013, 11:53 AM
economically speaking Dwight's in the right here.

Kupcake and Jimbo just don't want to admit Kirby might be done.

RsxPiimp
07-11-2013, 11:54 AM

Rsxpimp is a Lakers fan that chose the Spurs as his team because he's so clever, tbh..

and you're a LeBron cocksucker pretending to be a spurs fan, who cares? :lol

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2013, 11:55 AM
Relax, tbh..

RsxPiimp
07-11-2013, 11:56 AM
economically speaking Dwight's in the right here.

Kupcake and Jimbo just don't want to admit Kirby might be done.

economically speaking, Dwight is a dumbass, amnestying kobe wont clear any cap space for them next year.

Raven
07-11-2013, 11:58 AM
so basically dwight is a better gm than mitch...

spurraider21
07-11-2013, 12:01 PM
The Suggestion

lefty
07-11-2013, 12:33 PM
The Suggestion
:lol

Vash StampedE
07-11-2013, 12:39 PM
The Suggestion
:lol that is highly a franchise-saving

Juggity
07-11-2013, 12:40 PM
this bitch ass had the audacity to ask the lakers brass to cut ties with one of the greatest players in history. what a bitch and selfish move.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Raven
07-11-2013, 12:42 PM
The Suggestion

:rollin

exstatic
07-11-2013, 01:00 PM
economically speaking, Dwight is a dumbass, amnestying kobe wont clear any cap space for them next year.

Thread title is misleading. Douchemare wanted them to renounce Bean NEXT summer, not amnesty him this summer.

skut_farkus
07-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Guy who drives a rsx thinking hes a pimp :lmao

The Batman
07-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Koolaid_Man is a pathetic human being.

Clipper Nation
07-11-2013, 01:46 PM
RSXpimp is making a serious run at being Kobe'sjizzcup
whitemamba is Kirby's jizzcup, tbh....

AchillesHeel
07-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Reading this thread gave me a headache.

The Batman
07-11-2013, 01:52 PM
That's why he named himself "whitemamba".

Leetonidas
07-11-2013, 01:58 PM
rsx getting bukkaked per par

Thebesteva
07-11-2013, 02:13 PM
CN will forever be Lebron's Jizzcup and Harlem is always defending him so he's Clipper Nation's Jizzcup

RsxPiimp
07-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Thread title is misleading. Douchemare wanted them to renounce Bean NEXT summer, not amnesty him this summer.

read the article son

RsxPiimp
07-11-2013, 02:15 PM
rsx getting bukkaked per par

hey retard. stop following me and sending me pm's begging for attention. :lol

Mnky
07-11-2013, 02:47 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/190/2/f/kobe_cavs_by_rondo9mvp-d3lj6pd.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r291/oR8-_/KobeBryant.jpg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j20/mting1315/kobe-bryantheat.jpg

ohmwrecker
07-11-2013, 04:29 PM
He's right. The Lakers should've amnestied Kobe.

AchillesHeel
07-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Kirby looks like Chris Bosh in that Miami jersey, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2013, 04:48 PM
Koolaid_Man is a pathetic human being.

and then you were born

Rogue
07-11-2013, 06:13 PM
mnky has made more posts in the past 24 hours than the 3 years prior, mnky = DMC?

whitemamba
07-11-2013, 06:16 PM

coming from the guy who has lebron in his sig!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Baseline
07-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Everybody outside LA knows that amnestying Bryant is the smartest move. He was a volume shooter before the injury, mostly contested jump shots. We're going to see selfish play like the world has never seen once he returns. And he'll be making 30+ million to jack up all those shots. If the Lakers think that makes good sense, they deserve the fool.

StrengthAndHonor
07-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Amnestying him is not a smart move. They will be paying him to pay for another team, considering the amount of money he help generate for the Lakers, how is that smart? That's a stupid notion. He's serviceable and he can keep butts in the seat.

You know what's stupid? Keeping him beyond the 2013-2014 season and tying him up for a huge amount of money.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-11-2013, 08:03 PM
A player who is 34 and coming off an injury known to rob a player of burst and agility that makes that much money should be amnestied. It's not even certain he will play next year and if he does that he will be effective. No team in their right mind would pay him that much on the open market.

You ditch bad deals and Bryant's deal is one of the worst in pro sports now.

Bynumite
07-11-2013, 08:58 PM

Says the faggot with a Kobe and MJ troll accounts :lol

Bynumite
07-11-2013, 09:06 PM
The Lakers chose Kobe over Shaq and Dwight is not even half the player Shaq was. What makes that faggot think the Lakers would entertain that idea? :lol

Kobe was injured during the first round and that didn't stop Dwight from getting schooled by a bisexual cuck tbh.

Thread
07-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Howard is a loser.

Kai
07-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Funny how all these details keep coming out from Howard's private conversations with Laker's brass that paint him as the bad guy. I can't imagine why this keeps happening...

whitemamba
07-11-2013, 11:02 PM
Funny how all these details keep coming out from Howard's private conversations with Laker's brass that paint him as the bad guy. I can't imagine why this keeps happening...

lol are u serious?

Thread
07-11-2013, 11:03 PM

You look absolutely adorable whistling past the graveyard like that.

Kai
07-11-2013, 11:08 PM
lol are u serious?

Absolutely. It's cute what the LA media is trying to do.

Bill_Brasky
07-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Kobe gonna chuck those niggas deep into the lottery tbh

whitemamba
07-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Absolutely. It's cute what the LA media is trying to do.

Have you forgotten so quickly? I know you better than that Kai.

Venti Quattro
07-11-2013, 11:21 PM
:lol 60 years of tradition and this clown thinks he can pull this shit on the Lakers

:nope :nope :nope

Bynumite
07-11-2013, 11:26 PM

Dwight's drama in Orlando with teammates and coach is well documented, he's a repeat offender tbh. So stupid being a naive little faggot and accept the fact that Howard is a cancer that will do anything he can to ruin your franchise, top to bottom.

Yes, Lakers wanted him to stay but they didn't listen his demands, amnesty Kobe, fire Pringles etc.

So Dwight being the spoiled little bitch with baby momma mentality that he is, moved onto the next franchise and he's already scheming and drawing plans to fuck up the Rockets real good.

Mnky
07-11-2013, 11:43 PM
mnky has made more posts in the past 24 hours than the 3 years prior, mnky = DMC?

Not sure who that is. I've always come to spurstalk for news. It's Pretty good at keeping ya updated on the NBA tbh. I registered a long time ago, and they took too long to verify it or whatever and I never got around to posting. Was easier to just read the news and avoid the bottomless pit of negativity. Ya get some good laughs here though..

Rogue
07-12-2013, 12:03 AM
True that, Mods have been pretty lazy in verifying new accounts like it often takes a few months before a new account gets approved. I registered a "scarlett johansson" troll about two weeks ago and I would be happy enough only if it gets approved before Christmas tbh.

Seriously though, you & DMC joined the site in the same year and your avatars are kind of similar too, so it naturally reminds me of DMC tbh. DMC's "monkeyball" avatar was like my 3rd favorite avatar of all time, only behind the Latarian Milton that I once used and the current Scarlett avatar I'm using now.

Mnky
07-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Yea, I think I know who ya talking bout now. You gona be alright with that Scarlett thing ya got going on?

Rogue
07-12-2013, 12:28 AM
that guy DMC used to be one of my least favorite posters around this place but some of his comments on my Scarlett obsession turned around my attitude towards him. he said "they (referring to celebrities) won't even spit on you to save your life" which was kind of like a wake-up call to me. I still love my goddess but no longer to such an obsessive level. I couldn't even sleep well during the days when I was avidly obsessed with that bitch. I'm not sure how much longer the obsession would've lasted but for DMC's awakening message to me, and I've been using his golden words as my motto ever since.

Also, his definition of women is also the gold which's just as classic as Newton's definition of inertia and mass imho. He defined a woman as "the life supporting system of a pussy" which I've taken note of in my Leykism textbook

CitizenDwayne
07-12-2013, 12:49 AM

Good point actually.

If you wanna crucify someone in LA, put him up against Kobe.

callo1
07-12-2013, 01:10 AM
so basically dwight is a better gm than mitch...

:toast

Rogue
07-12-2013, 08:16 AM
The ego of the Lakers team is probably just as big as Kobe's. Amnestying Kobe would equal an official declaration of the team entering a rebuilding process, which the Lakers won't do. They will keep Kobe through the whole process even if they're already rebuilding now, hoping to get another Gasol type of deal that would put the team right back in title contention instantly, and Stern will do everything in his power to help the Lakers towards that end.

Lakers will never go full-tanking mode even when everybody thinks that's exactly what they should do. Even when they miss the playoffs they will still act tough until Stern sends them another gift and makes them really tough yet again.

exstatic
07-12-2013, 08:16 AM
read the article son

I'd think about it if your link took me to it, tbh...

Thread
07-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Good point actually.

If you wanna crucify someone in LA, put him up against Kobe.

Or, sign him up as a 3 point shooting threat.

Brazil
07-12-2013, 12:06 PM
The ego of the Lakers team is probably just as big as Kobe's. Amnestying Kobe would equal an official declaration of the team entering a rebuilding process, which the Lakers won't do. They will keep Kobe through the whole process even if they're already rebuilding now, hoping to get another Gasol type of deal that would put the team right back in title contention instantly, and Stern will do everything in his power to help the Lakers towards that end.

Lakers will never go full-tanking mode even when everybody thinks that's exactly what they should do. Even when they miss the playoffs they will still act tough until Stern sends them another gift and makes them really tough yet again.

after The Begging I don't see any ego left tbh

Mnky
07-12-2013, 02:06 PM
that guy DMC used to be one of my least favorite posters around this place but some of his comments on my Scarlett obsession turned around my attitude towards him. he said "they (referring to celebrities) won't even spit on you to save your life" which was kind of like a wake-up call to me. I still love my goddess but no longer to such an obsessive level. I couldn't even sleep well during the days when I was avidly obsessed with that bitch. I'm not sure how much longer the obsession would've lasted but for DMC's awakening message to me, and I've been using his golden words as my motto ever since.

Also, his definition of women is also the gold which's just as classic as Newton's definition of inertia and mass imho. He defined a woman as "the life supporting system of a pussy" which I've taken note of in my Leykism textbook

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5044/5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

Kool Bob Love
02-20-2014, 01:23 AM
Dwight knows.:lmao