PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Universe

Avante
07-11-2013, 12:13 PM
We hear....have an open mind, don't be bias.....yet I know nobody where homosexuality isn't....YUCK~~~~

We hear....Islam is a peaceful religion, just a few fanatics giving it a bad name.....I know nobody who buys that.

We hear...there is no God, prove it....I know nobody who cares if you can prove Him or not.

Hmmm?

lakerhaterade
07-11-2013, 12:16 PM
In every conceivably possible universe there is one constant: you're a faggot

Avante
07-11-2013, 12:20 PM

Who isn't a faggot according to you? Only a queer would have a stupid smiley face as an avatar.

paste

This outta do the trick, queer. "faygo" is the shittiest insult to have been introduced on Spurstalk...judging from where he lives and posts, op is probably some metrosexual faggot who likes to insult his own kind tbh

Want more ya little fuck?

paste

you can understand whats being said then there's no use in whining like an uppity faggot, tbh.

Henry Swanson
07-11-2013, 12:24 PM

Honestly, what kind of insult is that? I saw where you were trying to go but you stopped just short of gold. Next time, dig down deep and really go for it. Kind of like when your mom and I have sex. You have to go deep to get the right spots.

Avante
07-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Honestly, what kind of insult is that? I saw where you were trying to go but you stopped just short of gold. Next time, dig down deep and really go for it. Kind of like when your mom and I have sex. You have to go deep to get the right spots.

He's just another punk kid who gets a nut calling everyone a faggot....while in hiding.

JudynTX
07-11-2013, 12:29 PM
If we have one, can you go there? Like now.

Avante
07-11-2013, 12:34 PM
If we have one, can you go there? Like now.

Why, do I bother you? You don't have to read me so why do you? I don't enter your threads most the time, works for me.

Riveting~~~~~~

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213980

CavsSuperFan
07-11-2013, 12:43 PM
Thought the Zeppelin’s in Fringe alternate universe were pretty cool…

Avante
07-11-2013, 12:50 PM
I'll be glad when school starts back up.

Bill_Brasky
07-11-2013, 01:00 PM
I'll be glad when school starts back up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GET IT. BECAUSE EVERYONE BUT YOU IS A LITTLE KID. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Avante
07-11-2013, 01:06 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GET IT. BECAUSE EVERYONE BUT YOU IS A LITTLE KID. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Do you see me entering threads to be a little punk? I can also talk other things besides sex and movies.

So how about the topic?

lakerhaterade
07-11-2013, 01:10 PM
Who isn't a faggot according to you? Only a queer would have a stupid smiley face as an avatar.

paste

This outta do the trick, queer. "faygo" is the shittiest insult to have been introduced on Spurstalk...judging from where he lives and posts, op is probably some metrosexual faggot who likes to insult his own kind tbh

Want more ya little fuck?

paste

you can understand whats being said then there's no use in whining like an uppity faggot, tbh.
Translation: I'm not a faggot:cry

lakerhaterade
07-11-2013, 01:11 PM

Blake
07-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Do you see me entering threads to be a little punk? I can also talk other things besides sex and movies.

So how about the topic?

The topic is just you pondering out loud about your close minded bigotry.

Avante
07-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Translation: I'm not a faggot:cry

Come on man are you really this fucked?

Avante
07-11-2013, 01:22 PM
The topic is just you pondering out loud about your close minded bigotry.

I'll go slow, do your best..ok?

We hear one thing but see something totally different, getting it now? Most people see it as I do.

TeyshaBlue
07-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Thought the Zeppelin’s in Fringe alternate universe were pretty cool…

lol...was watching season 2 on Netflix last night.:toast

Avante
07-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Why do so many pricks post on this site? A Texas thing?

Henry Swanson
07-11-2013, 02:29 PM

Has to be. Only steers and queers come from Texas.

Avante
07-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Has to be. Only steers and queers come from Texas.

It's as if nobody ever got laid around here, sheesh~~~~~~~ It's either...SEX YIPPPEEE!!!!!..or something about trolls and faggots. Wow~~~~~~~~

Fuck it , let's have some real music.

z6WFLFfWIbw

Rogue
07-11-2013, 05:07 PM
having a stupid smilie as the avatar > having a skull though

Avante
07-11-2013, 05:17 PM
having a stupid smilie as the avatar > having a skull though

Always liked skulls.

A great...In the Pines...cover.

qWrSg5znyMU

Rogue
07-11-2013, 05:27 PM
I always like to use pics of living people's heads as my avatars, not the pics of what their heads are going to look like a few hundred years from now.

Avante
07-11-2013, 05:28 PM
I always like to use pics of living people's heads as my avatars, not the pics of what their heads are going to look like a few hundred years from now.

I bet you're celibate...huh?

Rogue
07-11-2013, 05:35 PM
I bet you're celibate...huh?
You can bet your house on this. I'm a lifelong celibate and will always be for my entire lifetime, it's even safer than betting on Miami for the NBA championship tbh.

and I'm proud of being a celibate

Avante
07-11-2013, 05:38 PM
You can bet your house on this. I'm a lifelong celibate and will always be for my entire lifetime, it's even safer than betting on Miami for the NBA championship tbh.

You're either bullshitting or one freaked out freak.

Suspect
07-11-2013, 05:41 PM
lmao /thread

Avante
07-11-2013, 06:30 PM
lmao /thread

With this....

Da fuck up faggot

...mentality I can see where you're at. Let me guess..19?

Suspect
07-11-2013, 06:49 PM

CuckingFunt
07-11-2013, 08:50 PM
We hear....have an open mind, don't be bias.....yet I know nobody where homosexuality isn't....YUCK~~~~

We hear....Islam is a peaceful religion, just a few fanatics giving it a bad name.....I know nobody who buys that.

We hear...there is no God, prove it....I know nobody who cares if you can prove Him or not.

Hmmm?

So you've surrounded yourself with people as closed-minded as you are. What a shocking development!

Clipper Nation
07-11-2013, 09:00 PM
This...

Blake
07-11-2013, 09:06 PM

It's a thin skinned Avante thing

Avante
07-11-2013, 09:24 PM
It's a thin skinned Avante thing

Thin skinned or bored with the same dummies doing the same things? Don't you ever get tired of that old lameass shit? Ever thought about actually talking about the topic?

Avante
07-11-2013, 09:27 PM
So you've surrounded yourself with people as closed-minded as you are. What a shocking development!

I didn't pick the 700 or so people that worked where I did. I didn't pick the thousands I've came across on the net.

Do you think at all before posting?

Close minded is....there can be no God we can't see Him....that's close minded.

johnsmith
07-11-2013, 10:03 PM
I didn't pick the thousands I've came across on the net.

Lol....between this and the, "I spend more money on fast food than you make" insult from the other day, you're painting yourself as a tremendous winner in life.

johnsmith
07-11-2013, 10:04 PM
I for one would be concerned if I were you....I mean, here you are, a guy that believes in the very same God that clearly hates you.

russellgoat
07-11-2013, 10:14 PM
wanted to share my story to allow others to know about my experiences, and get feedback from those who wish to provide it. This is a long story, and will not be frequent updates to this story, as things aren’t moving that fast, but I will share information as things go slowly along.

So where to start? My Latin wife is now 51 years old. We met over 20 years ago when I was in the military stationed overseas. We have been married for over 16 years. We have had experiences with swingers, which didn’t work out real well as she is jealous of me and doesn’t like seeing me with other women, though she says differently. But that is fine with me, as I most enjoy seeing her with other men. Yes, I have shared her with other men, and really enjoyed it. Though she has never been real keen on extramarital sex; I have arranged for every guy who has fucked her to do so, except once when she went home and fucked her ex. When she fucked her ex she brought me back a video of it, though she didn’t tell me right away it was her ex. So I have always encouraged her to keep fucking him whenever she goes home to visit, and she usually does hookup with him when she goes home. But she always says she is doing it for me, so sometimes I feel like I am forcing her to do it. Other than the times with her ex, I have watched her with almost every guy she has had sex with since we have been married. But there was one guy she had sex with when he showed up at our house while I was at work. I had watched him fuck her before, and had arranged it. But this time he called my wife and told her he was coming over to fuck her. She didn’t tell me about it when it happened, he told me a few days later, and I asked her about it and she denied it happened, but a few days later admitted she had lied and yes they did fuck.

So, she just went home again this year as her father needs to have surgery, so she was going to be there for a while (as in months). As always I told her it would be great if she would hook up with her ex while there, and she agreed to do so. We talked either on the phone or through Facebook nearly every day when she was gone. I would occasionally ask if she had gotten fucked yet, and she would say no, but she would “do it for me” and just to be patient. As time when on, she seemed less willing to hook up with her ex, giving various reasons. One day she said she had met a cop who had been outside of her house, and he seemed to like her. Other than that she never said anything about him. I asked her once if she had ran into him again, and she had basically brushed it off as a one time meeting between them, and she hadn’t seen or heard from him since. But a few weeks later he showed up at her home and she asked for me permission to talk to him. I am not sure why she asked, when she knew I encouraged her to talk with other men. I think it was for the benefit of her sister who she was with, so her sister wouldn’t think she was doing something behind my back. So of course I told her yes. We were chatting via text messages when this was going on. It didn’t last long, maybe 15 minutes, and she said they couldn;t really talk openly since he father and sister was there as well.

As the days went on, she told me about how he was coming to her house and bringing her gifts. But again they couldn’t really talk due to lack of privacy. He did invite her to go out to eat with him. Of course I encouraged her to pursue this. She told me she really liked this guy, and it would be “peligroso” (dangerous) for her to pursue him. I am assuming this is the kind of guy she might fall in love with. She has never said anything like that before, and this is really the first guy who she has ever met randomly and liked. She asked if she should be his friend, and I said yes. She said a friend in what way, and I said they should go out together from time to time. She asked what about living with him? I was surprised she said that, but didn’t answer.

Now she is back here with me, but only for a short while. Her father’s surgery was postponed, which is why she came back her now, but she will return on Jan 17th. The cop has been calling her everyday. He calls when I am at home (she told him I am cool with it), but I looked at our phone log and see that he has been calling her during the day when I am at work too. She also calls him, but not as much. In fact it looks like they talk several times per day, either him calling her or she calls him. They usually aren’t short conversations either, lasting 30 minutes or so. A couple of nights ago he called and they had one of their 30 minutes conversations. I don’t know what all they discussed. She came and sit on the sofa beside me after they were finished, and I told her I wanted to feel her pussy to see if it was wet. I put my hand inside her panties, and found her pussy was moist. She said I was imagining things. But she then brought up the idea of having phone sex with him while I played with and had sex with her in reality. I told her I liked the idea.

Avante
07-11-2013, 10:23 PM
As we can see...Alternative Universe.

The great Johnnie Temple

hdgy9TXlQjY

Blake
07-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Thin skinned or bored with the same dummies doing the same things?

Thin skinned

Don't you ever get tired of that old lameass shit? Ever thought about actually talking about the topic?

Don't you ever get tired of typing the phrase "Don't you ever get tired"?

I was on topic just like I am in the vast majority of threads I post in.

Your stupid ass went off your weird, bigoted topic and went right to the whining.

Avante
07-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Thin skinned

Don't you ever get tired of typing the phrase "Don't you ever get tired"?

I was on topic just like I am in the vast majority of threads I post in.

Your stupid ass went off your weird, bigoted topic and went right to the whining.

There are states that don't allow gay marriage, countries where it will get you killed.

Tons of books written on violence and Islam, youtube is full of negavity towards Islam.

Try....reality.

Clipper Nation
07-12-2013, 03:16 PM
There are posts full of Avante's faggotry....

Avante
07-12-2013, 03:47 PM
There are posts full of Avante's faggotry....

There are no posts by you that don't mention faggotry. I'm guessing breeding.

Leetonidas
07-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Avante is like the thread posting equivalent of Culburn's regular posting. Repetitive boring shit

Avante
07-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Avante is like the thread posting equivalent of Culburn's regular posting. Repetitive boring shit

Few things more exciting than....plumbing?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167594

Leetonidas
07-12-2013, 11:43 PM
lol trying to compare me asking a question to your retarded nonsense

Avante
07-12-2013, 11:49 PM
lol trying to compare me asking a question to your retarded nonsense

Speaking of retarded nonsense....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184534

Want more?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56862

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64630