PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio will always be a dump site!!! LOL RIVERWALK

Venti Quattro
07-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Ok first off I get it WE BLEW it in the finals. We know this, we know game 6 will haunt us for the rest of our lives and we know that Duncan blew it on a layup in game 7. You can keep bringing this up because If I were a Laker fan I would be just as ruthless as you guys are. But here is the thing...

We will be back in it for the next 2 years. Duncan and Parker still play at elite levels. Leonard is blossoming into a star, and Manu will be better in a more reserved role. Our orginzation has given us the oppurtunity to stay competetive and still compete for titles. Your(Lakers) orginization has completely fucked your team. You traded away future first rounders for an old washed up Nash. You lost Dwight Howard who you also gave up a lot for and you also lost the ONE good thing that came out of last season, Earl Clark. Your going to enter next season with a another massive salary and a past his prime Pau and Kobe, make no mistake, this isn't 5 years ago these guys will be average at best.

No superstar in 2014 is going to want to come and play for the Lakers, they are in a horrible state right now. The worst part about that is thats your only way to assemble talent for the next few years, free agency. You traded away any chance to get prospects in the draft. You guys are fucked. LOL at thinkign LeBron would ever go play with old ass ball hogging Kobe and past his prime Princess Pau. But oh wait, you guys have Kaman now...:lol:lol:lol

So here comes the barrage of

Kobe-5
Duncan-4

or the very new and so very clever

Kobe-5
Duncan-6

But want to know what should hurt you more? The fact that for the next few years, in this WIDE OPEN western conference we will still be competing for titles. Unlike your capped out, no draft pick asses. 2012 we go to the WCF and 2013 we go to the Finals. What have you done the past few years? 2nd round exits and a first round exit. Yeah, real impressive guys. So we will keep on taking your shit because we deserve it. But next year when we are making deep playoff runs and you guys are down 3-0 in the first round with Kobe averaging 50 points on 30% shooting we will be laughing at your asses. So enjoy your Kobe 5, Duncan 4 argument because at least we have a shot at a fucking title again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thought you fucking ass clowns were the guaranteed champs of 2013? Great season though Lakers and even better offseason.

Sean Cagney
07-11-2013, 11:48 PM
Are you high?????????

poeticism707
07-11-2013, 11:50 PM
Don't you DARE blame TD for Manu and Pop giving a food stamp title away.

HI-FI
07-11-2013, 11:53 PM
one thing is certain, with the Lakers really looking to have a shitty foreseeable future (unless another Gasol type trade happens), more of Lakerfans will be hanging around here.

Sean Cagney
07-12-2013, 12:02 AM
one thing is certain, with the Lakers really looking to have a shitty foreseeable future (unless another Gasol type trade happens), more of Lakerfans will be hanging around here.

Even then KOBE is 35 now and has that injury, he is not 08 Kobe anymore.

Budkin
07-12-2013, 12:04 AM
Venti what's up?

Jwash_1986
07-12-2013, 12:08 AM
"Food stamp title" that's epic.

timtonymanu
07-12-2013, 12:10 AM
:lol Who said this? Venti Quattro

spurraider21
07-12-2013, 12:11 AM
Kawhi missed a free throw too. quit finding scapegoats. it was a team loss. duncan missed a layup in game 7.

Mikeanaro
07-12-2013, 12:12 AM
You are high? stoned? doped????
Lakers are done for a couple years

HI-FI
07-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Even then KOBE is 35 now and has that injury, he is not 08 Kobe anymore.
that is true, even with a Gasol type move, Kobe won't be prime, definitely not after the injury. So some flukey, bs trade won't make a massive difference. I also don't see any free agent that is a game changer for them, which means I don't see Lebron going there. Howard leaving was like a sign of the times imho. They are definitely in some strange, murky waters ahead. Even once Duncan leaves us, which hopefully isn't for awhile, I think Spurs will have a reliable plan in place.

plus new CBA won't be doing Lakers any favors either, they won't be getting away with the spending as in the past. I think the Nets are about to become the new Lakers in that regard.

LakerHater
07-12-2013, 12:38 AM
Kinda confusing to read!

fLakers are lottery bound!

Humberto
07-12-2013, 12:38 AM
You are high? stoned? doped????
Lakers are done for a couple years

No Way, they got Kaman and Jordan Farmar back.. :lmao:rollin

http://www.lobshots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/chris-kaman-hair.jpg

Mikeanaro
07-12-2013, 12:47 AM
No Way, they got Kaman and Jordan Farmar back.. :lmao:rollin

http://www.lobshots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/chris-kaman-hair.jpg

LOL

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4up_mY7Cpz0/TbBhRXQgrUI/AAAAAAAAChs/iqD2YFcBKGE/s1600/_LA_Farmar_Jordan.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!!

TheGoldStandard
07-12-2013, 12:48 AM
I could care less what other teams are doing.. just have to keep hoping the Spurs can continue there success eventually there is going to be a drop off unless we find some talent.

crc21209
07-12-2013, 12:49 AM
WTF did I just read? :lol

Sean Cagney
07-12-2013, 12:50 AM
I could care less what other teams are doing.. just have to keep hoping the Spurs can continue there success eventually there is going to be a drop off unless we find some talent.Yes eventually there will be a dropoff, thing is it came alot earlier for most teams and they are long gone from the 00's but the SPURS are still in the mix! With the same three core! Thats crazy to think of there. I appreciate all they have given us as fans, they have been good for so long.

fleggy2k2
07-12-2013, 12:51 AM
yo OP why'd you copy/paste the post from the NBA forum?

TheGoldStandard
07-12-2013, 12:51 AM
Yes eventually there will be a dropoff, thing is it came alot earlier for most teams and they are long gone from the 00's but the SPURS are still in the mix! With the same three core! Thats crazy to think of there. I appreciate all they have given us as fans, they have been good for so long.

This is very true.. We've always had a core unit that even when 1 guy went down they were good enough to get to the playoffs. Perhaps one of those seasons we should have tanked to get the successor to Duncan.

Sean Cagney
07-12-2013, 12:53 AM
This is very true.. We've always had a core unit that even when 1 guy went down they were good enough to get to the playoffs. Perhaps one of those seasons we should have tanked to get the successor to Duncan.

To me there is no successor to Tim out there bro! Well atleast I have not seen one yet. The closest thing out there today drafted in the last few years as a big man is? OUCH!

TheGoldStandard
07-12-2013, 12:53 AM
To me there is no successor to Tim out there bro! Well atleast I have not seen one yet. The closest thing out there today drafted in the last few years as a big man is? OUCH!
Didn't have to be a big man, the way the NBA is now it's either a SG or a SF..

Sean Cagney
07-12-2013, 12:55 AM
Didn't have to be a big man, the way the NBA is now it's either a SG or a SF..

They could have, but Tim always guaranteed us around 50 wins so the lottery is not withing reach! SIDES we got some SF near the lottery and he is only 22 and maybe going to be very good! I mean what is his name? We didn't have to tank to get him either.

TheGoldStandard
07-12-2013, 12:56 AM
They could have, but Tim always guaranteed us around 50 wins so the lottery is not withing reach! SIDES we got some SF near the lottery and he is only 22 and maybe going to be very good! I mean what is his name? We didn't have to tank to get him either.

Nah just trade someone.. Bold move that paid off. I like when the FO is willing to make a bold move to improve.

TacoCabanaFajitas
07-12-2013, 12:56 AM
I love a good trolljob as much as anyone, but jesus christ man the site is going downhill with the same 5 guys repeating the same shit day after day. Half of the threads these days are terrible trolls trying and failing to be funny

Sean Cagney
07-12-2013, 12:57 AM
Nah just trade someone.. Bold move that paid off. I like when the FO is willing to make a bold move to improve.

I hope they make one more this offseason man, if not during the year. I hope things work out, as of now I am just staying low and saying maybe they have a shot maybe they don't, I don't want to get too high or low anymore on this team.
I love a good trolljob as much as anyone, but jesus christ man the site is going downhill with the same 5 guys repeating the same shit day after day. Half of the threads these days are terrible trolls trying and failing to be funny
You forgot that old OCD fuck saying 6!!!!!!!!!!! Over and over!

fleggy2k2
07-12-2013, 12:57 AM

except when that bold move trade ends up being HWMNBN though

callo1
07-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Kobe back from injury, 30 million, and he wants one more big pay day. Enough said!

exstatic
07-12-2013, 02:24 PM
I think someone forgot to sign out of their troll account.

BUSTED

spurraider21
07-12-2013, 02:41 PM
I think someone forgot to sign out of their troll account.

BUSTED
he copy pasted a thread from downstairs from a gnsf

exstatic
07-12-2013, 02:49 PM
he copy pasted a thread from downstairs from a gnsf

Ah, post quote fail, then.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Venti just doin what he do. Pissin spurfan off ,rattling cages etc.

exstatic
07-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Venti just doin what he do. Pissin spurfan off ,rattling cages etc.

Seems to not be working. Thread is more full of scoff for him more than outrage.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Seems to not be working. Thread is more full of scoff for him more than outrage.

I think his little troll job worked tbh. Just look at all the trollable clowns curseing the lakers as if venti quartro cares.

spurtech09
07-12-2013, 03:25 PM
someone is mad:lol

elmanutres
07-12-2013, 03:30 PM
already laker fans are complaining the new CBA is not fair. Good riddance

kemak
07-12-2013, 05:11 PM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/5/6/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-17338-1367854607-10.gif

Leetonidas
07-12-2013, 06:07 PM
mah nigga VentiQuattro :lmao

Kool Bob Love
07-12-2013, 06:33 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2547665/hikobe.gif
http://images.ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/howardtwitterprofile.jpeg

http://i.imgur.com/DlRo6.gif

slick'81
07-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Didn't read what a waste of time

Kidd K
07-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Did this crossdressing fag really make a thread about "dumping sites"?

Clown seriously shouldn't be talking shit since his mouth is a "dumping site" for bums and hobos' loads all over LA.