PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Poll: Len Bias

callo1
07-12-2013, 12:57 AM
If Len Bias would have had an NBA career, how good would it have been?

lefty
07-12-2013, 01:12 AM
Superstar imo
Man the Celtics would have the 87 and 88 titles

Katherine Robinson
07-12-2013, 01:17 AM
A very complete player on collegiate level with an NBA level skillset and athleticism. If this had translated to the NBA well, it is likely he would rival Michael Jordan during the 80s on paper. The nature of his death, however, says much for his mentality and I would not bet on him having the winners mentality to ascend his game to 90s Jordan level.

With that being said, it is unknown. If his head was on straight and survived, he was the kind of player whom had the ability to become a top 5 player. Too many question marks over a man with everything he needed to become a truly great basketball player.

Thread
07-12-2013, 05:40 AM
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, the bell tolls for thee."

callo1
07-12-2013, 02:12 PM
I was thinking Worthy myself, I see others agree. Really hard to predict, but the guy had elite college talent.

People who voted on this are dating themselves:)

lebomb
07-12-2013, 02:17 PM
He would have been a superstar. Anyone that actually watched him play would know.

Jordan, Bird, Magic, Kobe, Bron, Tim, LEN would have been mentioned in the same breath

Ashy Larry
07-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Superstar imo
Man the Celtics would have the 87 and 88 titles

The C's definitely would have been in great shape. Still say that 86 C's team was the best squad in that decade and then you add a Bias to the mix? Many forget, the Lakers barely got by the C's in 87 with McHale having a broken foot while finishing top 5 in the MVP voting. Bird, McHale, Parish and Bias as a frontcourt? Gangstah.