PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Remember The Righteous Years???

Buddy Mignon
07-12-2013, 09:28 AM
This would actually make a great documentary. Remember when you guys bragged about being so wholesome and good. You had that bible thumping Robinson leading the way. You had Timmy looking and acting so perfect... all while going toe to toe with the Great Whore out in LA. Now that the truth is out... you guys come off as the biggest hypocrites and faggots in modern times. What's amazing is how the media won't touch it. Its like they are in denial while in the presence of a mountain of evidence. I have to give credit to Kool on the uncovering of Duncccans gayness over two years ago. He's been like a blood hound on this issue and should be given an award for his investigation skills.

When you examine all of the evidence in front of you... it almost reminds you of how the catholic church operates. They rape children all while holding a lifetime amnesty card. No law enforcement in the world dares challenge these heathens... and if you are a citizen that tries to challenge them you are black listed or come up missing. Seeing as how the Spurs organization and their fanbase operates in the same fashion. I'm going to give warning to all those that are barking up this tree... especially Kool. Take heed to my warning, friend. I know that we are all here for fun and games but these people are dangerous when it comes to protecting their false image. They concealed Neal's rape. They made light of Parker fucking a teammates wife. They pay drunk driving no mind. And now that its been revealed that their icon of a hero has been creating a culture of hedonism in their locker room... they seek to conceal this truth. Once again I warn you and hope you take heed to this warning. These people are dangerous and wil maim and kill just to keep their false image.

AchillesHeel
07-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Show us the evidence. All I see is a bunch of slander by butthurt laker fans and Amy Duncan because he divorce that ho, I'd like some facts instead of opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2013, 10:05 AM
This would actually make a great documentary. Remember when you guys bragged about being so wholesome and good. You had that bible thumping Robinson leading the way. You had Timmy looking and acting so perfect... all while going toe to toe with the Great Whore out in LA. Now that the truth is out... you guys come off as the biggest hypocrites and faggots in modern times. What's amazing is how the media won't touch it. Its like they are in denial while in the presence of a mountain of evidence. I have to give credit to Kool on the uncovering of Duncccans gayness over two years ago. He's been like a blood hound on this issue and should be given an award for his investigation skills.

When you examine all of the evidence in front of you... it almost reminds you of how the catholic church operates. They rape children all while holding a lifetime amnesty card. No law enforcement in the world dares challenge these heathens... and if you are a citizen that tries to challenge them you are black listed or come up missing. Seeing as how the Spurs organization and their fanbase operates in the same fashion. I'm going to give warning to all those that are barking up this tree... especially Kool. Take heed to my warning, friend. I know that we are all here for fun and games but these people are dangerous when it comes to protecting their false image. They concealed Neal's rape. They made light of Parker fucking a teammates wife. They pay drunk driving no mind. And now that its been revealed that their icon of a hero has been creating a culture of hedonism in their locker room... they seek to conceal this truth. Once again I warn you and hope you take heed to this warning. These people are dangerous and wil maim and kill just to keep their false image.

^ They already black listed me for more than a year..and I was missing by pinking me and banning me for being a truth teller...and I never just throw shit out there..it's always backed up by verifiable online sources....the tongue ring and tramp stamp came from Spur fan articles....the living with a roommate details came from an old SI article (if I recall) the Cucking pics came from online sources from SA...these guys do it to themselves...but remember Buddy - Laker Nation is much larger than the River Walk...so it will never be tit for tat it will always Military grade weapons vs small arms fire....:lol

But if any of these clowns want me they have to go through Cully first and he's no easy clean...if they do that they then have to deal with my deep arsenal Army guns....I'm not concerned in the least... NOT IN THE LEAST...they will let Zimmerman off today but I wont be a Trayvon Martin...I will blast their asses to kingdom come :hatnot only would I but I'm literally waiting for the opportunity...:lol tbqh

ChumpDumper
07-12-2013, 10:06 AM
Remember when you had a different screen name?

Then, Naruto.

Thread
07-12-2013, 10:10 AM
"The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, 'Who can bring me down to the ground?'"...

...Robinson
Neal
Holt
Pop
Manu
Parker
Duncan

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Show us the evidence. All I see is a bunch of slander by butthurt laker fans and Amy Duncan because he divorce that ho, I'd like some facts instead of opinions.

Thanks in advance.

He should have been preaching to Cukkan and Parker

xWoBfB3Mdz0

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2013, 10:16 AM
"The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, 'Who can bring me down to the ground?'"...

...Robinson - The Preacher
Neal - The Rapist
Holt - The Owner
Pop - The Endorser
Manu - The Gay Sex Approver
Parker - The Wife Slayer
Duncan - The Cukkan