PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Keep it real

Brazil
07-12-2013, 12:14 PM
In another thread, someone mentioned he goes to Pounding the Rock for serious basketball discussions. I went there, and the difference is night and day compared to Spurstalk. I read this quote from one of the columnists at PTR, who was summarizing the pain of the Spurs losing in the finals:

(That reminds me, I'm never going on Spurstalk again. Lots of terrible things said on there. If there's any good news about the Spurs not winning it all --and there's not-- it's that none of them deserved a championship anyway.)

That pretty much sums it up for me. There are several good posters on here, but they don't compensate for the vast majority of a-holes, the negativity they spew and the complete lack of moderation to hold them accountable. I've added so many people to my ignore list, but there's new morons on here every day it seems like.

So it's a losing battle, but one I'm glad to say I'm not gonna fight anymore. So on that note, I'm outta here.

:lol

MeloHype
07-12-2013, 12:16 PM
:cry

timtonymanu
07-12-2013, 12:20 PM
:lol I was put on his ignore list because I :cry attacked another poster. :cry

Don't know if he's a troll or not, but still hilarious.

benefactor
07-12-2013, 12:20 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2po6snr.gif

Brazil
07-12-2013, 12:21 PM
censorship eradicated this thread upstairs... hopefully we can keepin' it real here

Robz4000
07-12-2013, 12:28 PM
:lmao

whitemamba
07-12-2013, 12:31 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

but honestly, there are not many serious ball discussions, its just a troll fest.

Brazil
07-12-2013, 12:35 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

but honestly, there are not many serious ball discussions, its just a troll fest.

upstairs is usually poor in bb discussion but you find some to be fair, downstairs is full of bb discussion but this offseason is so nuclear that is hard to find mushrooms that are not radioactive.

jeebus
07-12-2013, 12:39 PM
upstairs is usually poor in bb discussion but you find some to be fair, downstairs is full of bb discussion but this offseason is so nuclear that is hard to find mushrooms that are not radioactive.
well, it doesn't help that the entire laker fanbase will be in a season long meltdown until Kirby re-ups for the max allowable; then they'll commit suicide. Kool being allowed to start threads doesn't help either and neither does the parrot. notice a trend there imo smh tbh.

whitemamba
07-12-2013, 12:41 PM

:lol

fair enough

Thread
07-12-2013, 03:57 PM
well, it doesn't help that the entire laker fanbase will be in a season long meltdown until Kirby re-ups for the max allowable; then they'll commit suicide. Kool being allowed to start threads doesn't help either and neither does the parrot. notice a trend there imo smh tbh.

Please. You were fine until 6. That's your Waterloo. What's solid is you've nobody to blame but yourselves. You'd beat them. You'd beaten James, flat out ended it. And yet 3 weeks later the reality is boundless. You fucked up. And daddy, there is no way out.

You stupid asses.