PDA

View Full Version : Europe: M:loln:lol

vy65
07-12-2013, 12:22 PM
I am definitely arrogant. I think I have reason to be. I understand multivariable calculus, PDEs, topology, stochastics, and harmonic analysis. Most people have difficulty beyond simple algebra and I have no issues in the highest of mathematics.

Simple logical proofs like application of laws or obvious causality are obvious.

I think the issue that people have is that I treat them with little respect. We have been posting here for a long time. By we I mean the ones that I am going back and forth with. Half of them are about two people that post on multiple accounts. Most of the reason why I give little respect though is because I see a methodology based on bias rather and logic and ideology as opposed to empiricism. And when people are intentionally misleading then I am hostile.

When I see it, I point it out and when people condescend me then I return it right back in kind.

All of that being said, I will admit when I am wrong. For example, elbamba was right and I was wrong as regards to self defense and presumption in the state of FL. There are all kinds of times I have been incorrect. That being said, I am not going to be persuaded by emotional appeal, bluster, or simpleminded bullshit. If that makes me an asshole then so be it.

Brazil
07-12-2013, 12:37 PM
who said that tbh ?

:lol

CavsSuperFan
07-12-2013, 12:58 PM
who said that

Fuzzy...Best Poster in the History of the Political Forum...:tu

Brazil
07-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Fuzzy...Best Poster in the History of the Political Forum...:tu

:tu

it must be a privilege for the guys reading the political forum to have a guy that understand calculus into anus

monosylab1k
07-12-2013, 01:05 PM
watthefuckisgoingonhere.gif

vy65
07-12-2013, 01:11 PM
I have written freshman congresspersons, I have gone and spoken at occupy and campus events. I contribute to the Modern Whig party.

I didn't vote for Obama so nice strawman, Dr. Meme.

vy65
07-12-2013, 01:13 PM
watthefuckisgoingonhere.gif

Bluster more. Perhaps someone will buy it. I certainly don't.

Nice demonstration of both a lack of articulation and an inability to think for yourself.

vy65
07-12-2013, 01:14 PM
:tu

it must be a privilege for the guys reading the political forum to have a guy that understand calculus into anus

You mean the incredulous part? There was zero basis you gave for that assertion. None other than your incredulity. So what is your basis? You don't strike me as being medically or forensically trained.

Brazil
07-12-2013, 01:14 PM
You mean the incredulous part? There was zero basis you gave for that assertion. None other than your incredulity. So what is your basis? You don't strike me as being medically or forensically trained.

:lol

I don't know his work but I like it tbh

lakerhaterade
07-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Fuzzy is the left's version of WC on this board tbh

spurraider21
07-12-2013, 01:23 PM
goml scrub, i took calc, calc 2 and multivariable calc in my freshman year

whitemamba
07-12-2013, 01:40 PM

I hate Calculus more than anything in the world tbh. UC system is rough

spurraider21
07-12-2013, 01:57 PM
I hate Calculus more than anything in the world tbh. UC system is rough

i just hated calc 2. barely remember multi V. in hindsight don't mind calc 1 at all, and yeah the quarter system is a bitch to adjust to. i have to go back for a 5th year -___-

Lubbock OT
07-12-2013, 02:10 PM

I'm assuming you meant high school right? I remember when I took Philosophical Differential Topological Quantanius Theorems of Respective Conformal Biological Mappings in tenth grade because I needed a random elective.

baseline bum
07-12-2013, 02:18 PM
I am definitely arrogant. I think I have reason to be. I understand multivariable calculus, PDEs, topology, stochastics, and harmonic analysis. Most people have difficulty beyond simple algebra and I have no issues in the highest of mathematics.

Cool shit tbh

The Reckoning
07-12-2013, 02:22 PM
i wonder if he can calculate the derivative of boners spearing his prostate?

spurraider21
07-12-2013, 02:32 PM
I'm assuming you meant high school right? I remember when I took Philosophical Differential Topological Quantanius Theorems of Respective Conformal Biological Mappings in tenth grade because I needed a random elective.

i :lol'ed

quarter system at the UC meant i could knock off all the math i needed my freshie year. i opened a calc 2 book a couple of months ago and couldn't solve shit in there anymore

whitemamba
07-12-2013, 10:52 PM
i just hated calc 2. barely remember multi V. in hindsight don't mind calc 1 at all, and yeah the quarter system is a bitch to adjust to. i have to go back for a 5th year -___-

Nothing to be ashamed of tbh, extra year won't kill you.

Lubbock OT
08-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Update

While I was meticulously caressing the triple byerzoniac medial nether region of this 9.7/10 girl I decided to settle for since I was having an off night while giving her sixteen orgasms in ten minutes, I was doing some light reading on inverse Euler's method of quantum menizyghtiactical reasoning and simple analytical divergent theorems when I discovered a new technique. As my veins on my nine incher grew to a 9.76 mm average in diameter, i began to slowly thrust in a similar movement as the harmonic vibrating oscillator equation so frequently describes the theoretical pendulum in Lebniz's conformal discontinous space time theorem. The results were astounding. She began to shriek like this "OHHHHHH!!" and "THIS IS THE BEST SEX EVER! YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!" the decibel levels reached around a 129.9 kPa reading and the roof began to shake. The sweat began matriculating her way down every porous of her graceful ublimentopious frame and that is when I realized the magnitude of what I had just accomplished.

gnsf0946
08-11-2013, 04:51 PM
:lmao:lmao from where does he get that shit??

I like his style though

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Update

While I was meticulously caressing the triple byerzoniac medial nether region of this 9.7/10 girl I decided to settle for since I was having an off night while giving her sixteen orgasms in ten minutes, I was doing some light reading on inverse Euler's method of quantum menizyghtiactical reasoning and simple analytical divergent theorems when I discovered a new technique. As my veins on my nine incher grew to a 9.76 mm average in diameter, i began to slowly thrust in a similar movement as the harmonic vibrating oscillator equation so frequently describes the theoretical pendulum in Lebniz's conformal discontinous space time theorem. The results were astounding. She began to shriek like this "OHHHHHH!!" and "THIS IS THE BEST SEX EVER! YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!" the decibel levels reached around a 129.9 kPa reading and the roof began to shake. The sweat began matriculating her way down every porous of her graceful ublimentopious frame and that is when I realized the magnitude of what I had just accomplished.
:lmao