PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans take a chill pill..

coachmac87
07-12-2013, 01:29 PM
So many fickle fans on here....

1 minute you think Corey Joseph shows promise...next minute he's a d leaguer

1 minute Splitter is a legitamte starting big..next minute he's a bum

1 minute Parker is best pg in league...next minute he's a good player with flaws

1 minute Manu is one of best international player to ever lace em up...next minute he needs to retire and never show his face again

1 minute Pop is best coach in league..next minute he's overrated

1 minute FO gets praised for trying to make moves...next minute they get ripped because the moves didn't work out

Bottom line is Spurs organization has over not only the fans but every other team is patience...

It's not official that this is the team is going to look like in may..there is a trade deadline...spurs can still improve by moving expiring contracts.

Still top 5 team in the league...and nobody is as hungry

xmas1997
07-12-2013, 01:32 PM

1 minute Parker is best pg in league...next minute he's a good player with flaws

1 minute Manu is one of best international player to ever lace em up...next minute he needs to retire and never show his face again

1 minute FO gets praised for trying to make moves...next minute they get ripped because the moves didn't work out

Bottom line is Spurs organization has over not only the fans but every other team is patience...

It's not official that this is the team is going to look like in may..there is a trade deadline...spurs can still improve by moving expiring contracts.

Ditto!

playblair
07-12-2013, 01:33 PM
1 minute blair is the next steal............................... next blair = fat/cant defend...................

coachmac87
07-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Health is only thing to worry about..but that also goes for the rest of the league...

lakerhaterade
07-12-2013, 01:36 PM
1 minute blair is the next steal............................... next blair = fat/cant defend...................
superjames1992

biskvito
07-12-2013, 02:17 PM
there are many fans who hate different players and they show up at different times

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-12-2013, 02:19 PM

This one, I got to agree on.

Poolboy5623
07-12-2013, 02:26 PM

Blair is still a free agent. If he is, in fact, a steal...no one else seems to think so?

Sean Cagney
07-12-2013, 02:29 PM
there are many fans who hate different players and they show up at different times

Yep and that won't change.

I still hate BONNER too lol.

sananspursfan21
07-12-2013, 02:38 PM
So many pickle fans on here....

fify

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wWSjrOwKK74/UWyyGE-_K7I/AAAAAAAAAJ4/uh5z0zrX6-E/s200/pickle.jpg

dmon35
07-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Spurs have the best fans in the league. but also have the worst fans.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2013, 02:45 PM
One minute it is 2007 and the Spurs are a budding dynasty...

The next minute it is 2013-14 and the Spurs are cursed with senile Pop.

Sean Cagney
07-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Spurs have the best fans in the league. but also have the worst fans.

The worst fans would be bandwaggon fans like most Heat fans, but then again they are not fans so......

Boomersgold
07-12-2013, 03:12 PM

"Blair being a steal" was close to 2 seasons ago. Nowadays, people see him for what he really is: an undersized big man with no real post moves.

hooperflash
07-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Well said Mac.

elmanutres
07-12-2013, 03:46 PM

:toast Welcome to spurs talk

coachmac87
07-12-2013, 03:58 PM
:toast Welcome to spurs talk

Been a member since 06. I just don't post as much. But appreciate it

elmanutres
07-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Been a member since 06. I just don't post as much. But appreciate it
i was referring about how this is how this forum has always been

MannyIsGod
07-12-2013, 04:01 PM
This may surprise you, but Spurstalk is a collection of posters with different opinions and viewpoints. So when you see someone post that CJ has potential and someone else post that he's a d-leaguer there's nothing wrong with that. Being surprised that a collection of thousands of people have opposing opinions is pretty damn stupid.

coachmac87
07-12-2013, 04:31 PM
This may surprise you, but Spurstalk is a collection of posters with different opinions and viewpoints. So when you see someone post that CJ has potential and someone else post that he's a d-leaguer there's nothing wrong with that. Being surprised that a collection of thousands of people have opposing opinions is pretty damn stupid.

Seems like your offended by what I was saying..you must be one of those fickle fans. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I call it like I see it.

kemak
07-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I'm just a little tired of seeing YouTube style hate comments on Spurstalk.

Clipper Nation
07-12-2013, 05:04 PM
Blair is still a free agent. If he is, in fact, a steal...no one else seems to think so?
FWIW, lots of Clipperfans want the Clipps to sign Blair :lol

dbestpro
07-12-2013, 05:08 PM
The first minute is called hope. The second minute is called reality.

coachmac87
07-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Fickle fan^^

monkeypunk
07-12-2013, 05:24 PM
ludes?

playblair
07-12-2013, 06:34 PM
FWIW, lots of Clipperfans want the Clipps to sign Blair :lol

word............. so do pacer/heat/knick/mav fans...................... blair is highly touted...............

silverblk mystix
07-12-2013, 06:42 PM
word............. so do pacer/heat/knick/mav fans...................... blair is highly touted...............

If any other team in the NBA - had both Bonner and Blair on their roster - there is absolutely no other team in the NBA -that would keep Bonner and let Blair go. Taken for granted here because idiots believe in Pop.