PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Greatest PF of all time Tim Duncan..... is a bisexual?! ---- wife

JohnnyMax
07-12-2013, 07:48 PM
http://cdn3-www.hoopsvibe.com/assets/uploads/2013/07/Duncan-Gay.jpg

Duncan’s Wife Claims He’s Bisexual.

Tim Duncan's soon to be ex-wife claims he's bisexual.

Tim Duncan's divorce just keeps getting worse and worse. First, was the revelation that Tim and his soon to be ex-wife Amy were trying to get divorced on the down low. Then came the juicy fact that Amy had been cheating on Tim for a number of years and that Tim had her followed by a private investigator to verify the affair. Oh, it gets better. Next was the revelation that Amy had actually hired the man she was cheating on Tim with to run a gym for her and Tim.

Now, Amy is claiming she couldn't wait to get divorced from Tim Duncan because he had been having a homosexual relationship with his best friend for a number of years. Apparently, Duncan had developed a bromance with a man (name still unknown) who lived with him during his time at Wake Forest. Four years after college this man was still living with Tim. This man even lived with Tim and Amy the first 2-years of their marriage. The only reason he ever moved out according to Amy was Tim purchased a condo for him to live in nearby.

Could this be why even after Amy cheated on Tim for years that he is willing to give her anything she wants in the divorce? Is this why Tim had a gag order placed on her during the divorce proceedings? Is Tim Duncan gay or bisexual? Should it even matter?

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/features/282141-duncans-wife-claims-hes-bisexual

lefty
07-12-2013, 07:52 PM
OP in 2012 form

Lincoln
07-12-2013, 07:54 PM
Fucking faggot

AaronY
07-12-2013, 07:55 PM
OP in 2012 form
OP steals posts from other forums and passes them off as his own..caught him doing this twice needs to hit refresh way fucking faster at whatever forum he got this from

playblair
07-12-2013, 08:01 PM
OP in 2012 form

Fucking faggot

OP steals posts from other forums and passes them off as his own..caught him doing this twice needs to hit refresh way fucking faster at whatever forum he got this from

http://i.imgur.com/qb4Bish.gif

JohnnyMax
07-12-2013, 08:03 PM
OP steals posts from other forums and passes them off as his own..

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1013814/howard3.gif

lefty
07-12-2013, 08:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qb4Bish.gif
damn :lmao

Monkeyboy14
07-12-2013, 08:20 PM
so what if he is? You act like that changes his legacy...

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2013, 08:25 PM
What a disgrace....

ElNono
07-12-2013, 08:29 PM
This is just so horrible for SPurs fan...

it wasn't all bad, tbh... seeing that $100m shit sandwich go down in flames and get to sweep them ourselves was well worth it...

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Nothing would be worse for me than finding out Kobe is gay...I'm not a homophobe but I couldn't take it..I'd dissappear forever in shame..I would have no voice if my hero was a homo...it would be just too much for me to handle

Clipper Nation
07-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Nothing would be worse for me than finding out Kobe is gay...I'm not a homophobe but I couldn't take it..I'd dissappear forever in shame..I would have no voice if my hero was a homo...it would be just too much for me to handle

http://i48.tinypic.com/2jb0g01.jpg

http://clowntowns.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/clowntowns_kobe_bryan_sports_nba_experts.jpg

http://www.sheimagazine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/kobebryantwhitehot-575x253.jpg

Might as well leave now, tbh :lol

JohnnyMax
07-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Tony Parker is french and has a suspect voice.
Ginobili likes to dress in panty hose (no shit look it up). And now TD?

Bynumite
07-12-2013, 08:43 PM

You go girl, stand up for your community, you're fabulous, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2013, 08:52 PM
You can make Kobe jokes and post pictures but it's looking highly likely that your boy is gay...and that's got to hurt - real talk

Thread
07-12-2013, 10:13 PM
"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."

Thread
07-12-2013, 10:16 PM
so what if he is? You act like that changes his legacy...

...it won't. Media will carry his water for him. It will have to be handled delicately, slowly and carefully. They won't go quickly. Time is on their side.

Rogue
07-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Bitch made him a cuck and still not satisfied, so she went on to smear him but it's not like Duncan would ever give to shits anyways whatever the bitch does. MWP would've split the bitch in half if facing a similar situation tbh.

Thread
07-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Bitch made him a cuck and still not satisfied, so she went on to smear him but it's not like Duncan would ever give to shits anyways whatever the bitch does. MWP would've split the bitch in half if facing a similar situation tbh.

Women are never satisfied.

whitemamba
07-12-2013, 10:55 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2jb0g01.jpg

http://clowntowns.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/clowntowns_kobe_bryan_sports_nba_experts.jpg

http://www.sheimagazine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/kobebryantwhitehot-575x253.jpg

fail

whitemamba
07-12-2013, 10:56 PM
This will be a serious blow to spur fan/clipper nation tbh, on the contrary Harlem heat is probably happy, he can finally jerk it to Jim.

Venti Quattro
07-12-2013, 10:58 PM
:lmao Cuckan

whitemamba
07-12-2013, 11:01 PM
:lmao Cuckan

Cucked
Choked
Came out

gtfih Bynumite

Bynumite
07-12-2013, 11:18 PM
First came The Cucking, then The Choking, finally The Coming out... and this is the triple C, the Cuckan trifecta.

Arnold Toht
07-12-2013, 11:24 PM
The Cuckster's heading back to the Finals next year to lose again

Thread
07-12-2013, 11:30 PM
The Cuckster's heading back to the Finals next year to lose again

I don't know if I'm going to be able to stand it again. I nearly died this time. I still can't believe. God is my witness, there have been times in the interim where I was almost afraid to open this Forum OR the ESPN cut to the NBA screen for fear of finding some God awful breaking news story where Game 7 was vacated for some legitimate reason and they were going to have to play it again. They had no other choice. Especially the first few days afterward. This has been very hard on Dale.

KaiRMD1
07-12-2013, 11:48 PM
This is simply a case of an angry ex-wife that can't have her hands on the millions that a self made man earns. She can continue sleeping with the "help" as I'm sure the ol' sport has no qualms about mooching off of her...........in more ways than one might I add

Spursfan092120
07-13-2013, 12:00 AM
Guess having this thread on here 2 times wasn't enough...needed it a third time.

Sean Cagney
07-13-2013, 12:04 AM
This is simply a case of an angry ex-wife that can't have her hands on the millions that a self made man earns. She can continue sleeping with the "help" as I'm sure the ol' sport has no qualms about mooching off of her...........in more ways than one might I add

Any sane person knows whats up with her, she is upset.........

Thread
07-13-2013, 12:07 AM
Any sane person knows whats up with her, she is upset.........

Well, how would you feel if you walked in and found your wife in the 69 position with another woman?.........uh, that's not a good example, scratch that. How would your wife feel if she walked in and found you in bed with a 60 year old Laker Fan with his Vienna Sausage leaking on her good muslim sheets?

Sean Cagney
07-13-2013, 12:09 AM
Well, how would you feel if you walked in and found your wife in the 69 position with another woman?.........uh, that's not a good example, scratch that. How would your wife feel if she walked in and found you in bed with a 60 year old Laker Fan with his Vienna Sausage leaking on her good muslim sheets?

Your crazy man lol! GOOD LORD THREAD you lost it at times :lol

ezau
07-13-2013, 12:10 AM

I smell skunk.

Thread
07-13-2013, 12:13 AM
Your crazy man lol! GOOD LORD THREAD you lost it at times :lol

:lol

ElNono
07-13-2013, 12:22 AM
bitch is salty... reminds me of some Lakerfan, tbh..

unforeseen
07-13-2013, 12:25 AM
OP should let upstairs know about this breaking story.

LkrFan
07-13-2013, 12:31 AM
Muslim sheets?!:rollin :lmao :rollin

usdane
07-13-2013, 03:44 AM
It give his nickname: "The Big Fundamental" a whole new meaning. :lmao

sammy
07-13-2013, 07:42 AM
This bitch is bitter because she is not getting as much from divorce & got caught cheating so she tries to smear Timmy's reputation! Really bitch! Woman scorned much! Lying classless trashy bitch!:bang

JohnnyMax
07-13-2013, 11:38 AM
http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/91/55/f43c201bf24e07f26ad6f4c3c0deb203.jpg

TXstbobcat
07-13-2013, 02:18 PM
This bitch is bitter because she is not getting as much from divorce & got caught cheating so she tries to smear Timmy's reputation! Really bitch! Woman scorned much! Lying classless trashy bitch!:bang

This really sounds like a bad lifetime network movie.

Thread
07-13-2013, 04:01 PM
If true it's sad because she & Duncan had a bond about this. At one time they'd sat down and made a pact about money, marriage, sacrifice, children, lifestyle choices, a sex life, etc.. Now years later she has broken this bond, shattered the pact and that is reprehensible.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-13-2013, 04:13 PM
Two kids

/thread

gnsf0946
07-13-2013, 04:20 PM
Two kids

/thread

you understand what bisexual means?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-13-2013, 04:22 PM
you understand what bisexual means?

You understand in the actual article it says "homosexual"

gnsf0946
07-13-2013, 04:24 PM
You understand in the actual article it says "homosexual"

no, in article it mentions homosexual relationship with some guy, while it mentions bisexual in the tittle of the article

having a homosexual relationship doesn't mean you can't be bisexual

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-13-2013, 04:25 PM
no, in article it mentions homosexual relationship with some guy, it also mentions bisexual in first sentance

having a homosexual relationship doesn't mean you can't be bisexual
Thanks for the life lesson man

dunkman
07-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Who knows. Imo, she's just a typical angry bitch. Shaq gave LeBron a Rolls-Royce Phantom for his b-day. So, Duncan buying a friend one apartment doesn't necessarily means they are lovers. 300K is like 3000 for him. Parker and Diaw lived together, doesn't mean they are gays.

Thread
07-13-2013, 04:49 PM
^The sad part is Duncan lived a lie, not the homosexuality, but, this betrayal in the end casts a black curtain over the entire marriage. If she'll do this, then what else has she done, how else has she forsaken him and their bond? I'm confident they sat down in the beginning and discussed the different facets that Duncan's homosexuality would entail. There was full disclosure. A full sex life was probably something that she could sacrifice for a life with him. I'm sure she was in love with him. Sex & love are at extreme ends of a long line. Most every woman's goal is to be a mother. He agreed to that and provided his essence.

People change. But, that is an excuse, not a reason. She changed from a girl--to a woman-to a woman of self actualization. And there was the break. She was presented with a choice for the second time in her relationship with Duncan. Unfortunately she was bound for life with the first choice and her first decision. And now she's sold her soul with the second.

Only a fucking animal would do what she has done.

Koolaid_Man
07-13-2013, 05:14 PM
^The sad part is Duncan lived a lie, not the homosexuality, but, this betrayal in the end casts a black curtain over the entire marriage. If she'll do this, then what else has she done, how else has she forsaken him and their bond? I'm confident they sat down in the beginning and discussed the different facets that Duncan's homosexuality would entail. There was full disclosure. A full sex life was probably something that she could sacrifice for a life with him. I'm sure she was in love with him. Sex & love are at extreme ends of a long line. Most every woman's goal is to be a mother. He agreed to that and provided his essence.

People change. But, that is an excuse, not a reason. She changed from a girl--to a woman-to a woman of self actualization. And there was the break. She was presented with a choice for the second time in her relationship with Duncan. Unfortunately she was bound for life with the first choice and her first decision. And now she's sold her soul with the second.

Only a fucking animal would do what she has done.

all boiled down to:

Negro is a flamer

Beaverfuzz
07-21-2013, 08:46 PM

Magic says hi.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2016, 07:11 AM
Lol