PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Laker Fan Pick Two of These Players: Elton Brand, Kenyon Martin, or Lamar Odom

Koolaid_Man
07-13-2013, 09:25 AM
Now that we have offense in Kamen we need to add some defense...I think Lamar is one since he can defend and play point forward, but I'm torn between Brand and Martin...Martin seems fearless but Brand seems like an old workhorse on both ends..I think Brand would match up better body wise with other Western conference bigs...I think I go Brand and Odom to add with Gasol, Hill, and Kamen :toast that would be a nice front line tbh

Katherine Robinson
07-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Let me give you a similar question: Pick a better president, Obama or W. Bush.

Koolaid_Man
07-13-2013, 10:31 AM
Let me give you a similar question: Pick a better president, Obama or W. Bush.

why would I do that...it's like comparing Kobe Bryant (Obama) to (Gary Neal) Bush

Obama Rocks!!!

Rogue
07-13-2013, 06:55 PM
Martin sucks at C while Brand, albeit the shorter one between Martin and himself, can get the job done better at C. Lamar is an ex-laker so he's the first to be signed but he's probably not even half the player the prime him was tbh

Thebesteva
07-13-2013, 06:58 PM
Lamar only because it reunites Kobe and Gasol to that system and makes Phil want to come back even more. Phil said he wanted to coach a team familiar with his system to pass it on to the young guys, hes not interested in reteaching that shit from scratch.

LkrFan
07-14-2013, 04:03 AM
K-Mart if he has anything left in the tank.

whitemamba
07-14-2013, 04:04 AM
K-Mart if he has anything left in the tank.

If he is not a headache, he is sort of like a chris anderson type player, i wouldnt mind that energy and hustle.

Venti Quattro
07-14-2013, 04:14 AM
Odom and K-Mart.

There's done and then there's Elton Brand.