PDA

View Full Version : Texas mom accused of burning son, forcing him to stand in ant bed

Chris
07-13-2013, 01:20 PM
http://www.kens5.com/news/Texas-mom-accused-of-burning-son-forcing-him-to-stand-in-ant-bed-215373531.html

"Doctors also found blisters in the boy’s mouth, which he explained came after his mom heated a spoon on the stove and put it on his tongue.

“My mom got a hot spoon – hot, hot, hot – almost red, and she burned me,” the boy said."

I hope this bitch gets served in prison.

Lincoln
07-13-2013, 01:46 PM
I don't. Less pussy for me

Avante
07-13-2013, 02:05 PM

A kid got hurt here ya fucking freak and that's your response?

HarlemHeat37
07-13-2013, 02:18 PM
A kid got hurt here ya fucking freak and that's your response?

:lmao, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
07-13-2013, 02:21 PM
This bitch is fucking sadistic, though, tbh..

I have to admit, her torture techniques are creative, tbh..if only she put her creativity to good use, rather than being batshit, now the big nigga bitches in the pen are going to steal her material and reverse roles, tbh:lol..

Damn, that ant shit is creative as fuck, can't lie, tbh:lol..

Avante
07-13-2013, 02:40 PM
What is wrong with little shits here? Where's..."poor kid the have a mom like that?"

Wow~~~~~~~~~

Bill_Brasky
07-13-2013, 04:10 PM
What is wrong with little shits here? Where's..."poor kid the have a mom like that?"

Wow~~~~~~~~~
You have teenage girl grammar.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-13-2013, 04:27 PM
lol what a bitch. she needs to be taken to the tree of woe.

Avante
07-13-2013, 04:58 PM
You have teenage girl grammar.

You are a teenage girl ya little bitch.

Rogue
07-13-2013, 06:36 PM
This bitch is fucking sadistic, though, tbh..

I have to admit, her torture techniques are creative, tbh..if only she put her creativity to good use, rather than being batshit, now the big nigga bitches in the pen are going to steal her material and reverse roles, tbh:lol..

Damn, that ant shit is creative as fuck, can't lie, tbh:lol..

Bitch should be stripped and made to sit on a pile of roaches, for as long as roaches cram bitch's womb. Ain't I more creative?

I always believe that there's an evil residing in every bitch's mind and the evil will eventually come out and take the best of the bitch some time. Bitches should be treated like bitches imho

Avante
07-13-2013, 06:44 PM
Bitch should be stripped and made to sit on a pile of roaches, for as long as roaches cram bitch's womb. Ain't I more creative?

I always believe that there's an evil residing in every bitch's mind and the evil will eventually come out and take the best of the bitch some time. Bitches should be treated like bitches imho

How about ya lock her up for two weeks while ya starve some pigs at a pig farm. Then after two weeks take her out to that pig farm, tie her down naked spread eagle cram some slop up her pussy then....SUE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

scroteface
07-13-2013, 07:01 PM

you're her white knight :cry

Rogue
07-13-2013, 07:03 PM
Pigs are too mild and tame animals to give bitch the ecstasy she craves imho. I'd prefer to aim a water cannon at bitch's vagina (after roaches cram it) and open the faucet... giving bitch a quicker & stronger orgasm than she's ever experienced before.

Koolaid_Man
07-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Is she white? Did she blame a black guy?

DJR210
07-14-2013, 08:51 AM
She's not gonna have to wait for prison, inmates in county are gonna fuck her up, they're gonna see her on the news.