PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Being Gay Is Ok...

Buddy Mignon
07-13-2013, 07:20 PM
You know... I'm really disappointed in some of you Spurs fans in your reaction of Tim Duncan being gay. What's more saddening is the hate that's spewed precious Amy's way for simply telling the truth. All she did was reveal what some people already knew. Now... I'm probably the last person on this site that you guys would expect to defend a homo, but after seeing what Tim Duncan has accomplished in his career I've turned a new leaf. If a homo can dominate the way Tim Duncan can then I think it's time that we all start recognizing gay people as normal humans. You know... it's like blacks being hated by white people. It took some time before whites accepted them as fully human but eventually they did. Now that I think about it... Tim Duncan is like the Frederick Douglass of the gay race. From this point forward you will no longer see me posting insulting gay slurs. In fact, I have an apology to make to a very prominent member of our community.

Chumper Dumper I'm truly sorry if I have ever made you cry or feel bad about being gay. This is not an attempt at trolling. I'm being serious here. If you refuse to accept my apology I completely understand, because Lord knows that I've said some cruel things towards the gay race and I commend you for standing tall and proud for your race. Once again... I'm sorry.

P.S. Does Amy Duncan have a facebook account?

gnsf0946
07-13-2013, 07:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0

irishock
07-13-2013, 07:27 PM
fuck faggots tbh

Buddy Mignon
07-13-2013, 07:28 PM
fuck faggots tbh

Wow!!!

whitemamba
07-13-2013, 07:28 PM
HarlemHeat37 GTFIH!!!

whitemamba
07-13-2013, 07:29 PM
fuck faggots tbh

probably the only agreement we will have..

gnsf0946
07-13-2013, 07:30 PM
fuck faggots tbh

fucking a fag makes you one aswell, doesn't it?

TXstbobcat
07-13-2013, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=Tim Duncan is like the Frederick Douglass of the gay race. [/QUOTE]

that is hillarious. :lmao

scroteface
07-13-2013, 07:38 PM
sup lakaluva

irishock
07-13-2013, 07:40 PM
Is Lakaluva a chink?

Leetonidas
07-13-2013, 07:42 PM
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f2/373487d1340901892-dedicate-picture-1595201-oh_look_its_this_thread_again_super.jpg

Thebesteva
07-13-2013, 07:44 PM
HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) GTFIH!!!

tbh

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo4vbjk7bl41OkgAXr5GL7fEHvWahED jf22RJni1BRjLqfLBYt

Raven
07-13-2013, 07:44 PM
op just trying to find some justification for himself. :cryWhat a warrior:cry

AchillesHeel
07-13-2013, 07:52 PM
all faggots should burn in hell.

Rogue
07-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Duncan is gay and that's OK but I think it would've been better if we heard it from Duncan first rather than from a bitch's mouth tbh. Bitch should keep her dirty mouth away from that name Duncan, bitch doesn't deserve to even mention that name let alone using it.

Koolaid_Man
07-13-2013, 08:46 PM
You know... I'm really disappointed in some of you Spurs fans in your reaction of Tim Duncan being gay. What's more saddening is the hate that's spewed precious Amy's way for simply telling the truth. All she did was reveal what some people already knew. Now... I'm probably the last person on this site that you guys would expect to defend a homo, but after seeing what Tim Duncan has accomplished in his career I've turned a new leaf. If a homo can dominate the way Tim Duncan can then I think it's time that we all start recognizing gay people as normal humans. You know... it's like blacks being hated by white people. It took some time before whites accepted them as fully human but eventually they did. Now that I think about it... Tim Duncan is like the Frederick Douglass of the gay race. From this point forward you will no longer see me posting insulting gay slurs. In fact, I have an apology to make to a very prominent member of our community.

Chumper Dumper I'm truly sorry if I have ever made you cry or feel bad about being gay. This is not an attempt at trolling. I'm being serious here. If you refuse to accept my apology I completely understand, because Lord knows that I've said some cruel things towards the gay race and I commend you for standing tall and proud for your race. Once again... I'm sorry.

hey Buddy...look into the Bull-Horn...

zG8R31lTkIk

BRHornet45
07-13-2013, 09:36 PM
sons the media and entertainment industry has told us that it is fashionable to be gay nowadays. the agenda is very strong.

TheGreatYacht
07-13-2013, 09:57 PM
I don't understand but has it been confirmed that Tim Duncan is gay? Or are you'll just assuming that Amy is telling the truth? I haven't been on this site much because I was banned. Someone update me please.

TXstbobcat
07-13-2013, 10:17 PM
I don't understand but has it been confirmed that Tim Duncan is gay? Or are you'll just assuming that Amy is telling the truth? I haven't been on this site much because I was banned. Someone update me please.

Someone posted some BS articles on what looked like celebrity gossip sites. Looks like a bitter soon to be ex wife trying to get even.

TheGreatYacht
07-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Someone posted some BS articles on what looked like celebrity gossip sites. Looks like a bitter soon to be ex wife trying to get even.Interesting. I've never been the type that supports gay ppl but Tim Duncan happens to be my childhood idol and role model so... I wouldn't really care. He is the GOAT power forward. I'll always feel thankful that he's brought 4 championships to the city of San Antonio. Without him, the Spurs would have ZERO championships so I love Timmy regardless. Should've been 5 chips but as we all know, Manu and Pop handed the LOB trophy to the Heat and pulled the biggest choke of all time.

LkrFan
07-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Frederick D:loluglass

Buddy Mignon
07-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Duncan is gay and that's OK but I think it would've been better if we heard it from Duncan first rather than from a bitch's mouth tbh. Bitch should keep her dirty mouth away from that name Duncan, bitch doesn't deserve to even mention that name let alone using it.

She's not just some bitch. She's been his wife for some time now. She knows more about him than anyone. Sh's the mother of his kids. Someone he trusted with his inner secrets. No one is more qualified to speak on this subject than Amy.

Buddy Mignon
07-13-2013, 11:18 PM
hey Buddy...look into the Bull-Horn...

zG8R31lTkIk

Kool... for your information the accepted vernacular is gay.

TXstbobcat
07-13-2013, 11:18 PM
She's not just some bitch. She's been his wife for some time now. She knows more about him than anyone. Sh's the mother of his kids. Someone he trusted with his inner secrets. No one is more qualified to speak on this subject than Amy.

Soon to be ex wife = Bitch

Buddy Mignon
07-13-2013, 11:19 PM

Yes...it's confirmed.

Calispursfan11
07-14-2013, 10:59 AM
tbh

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo4vbjk7bl41OkgAXr5GL7fEHvWahED jf22RJni1BRjLqfLBYt

:lmao

Calispursfan11
07-14-2013, 11:00 AM
HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) GTFIH!!!

:lmao

Rogue
07-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Duncan might be bisexual and it might be solid truth but that was and will never be the right thing to say from the bitch's mouth which had been filled with another man's semen countless times. Bitch should get Duncan's name out of her mouth once and for all, and anything she says, even things that have been proven to be true, should be only regarded as a piece of trashtalk aimed at demeaning her ex-husband imho

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Duncan might be bisexual and it might be solid truth but that was and will never be the right thing to say from the bitch's mouth which had been filled with another man's semen countless times. Bitch should get Duncan's name out of her mouth once and for all, and anything she says, even things that have been proven to be true, should be only regarded as a piece of trashtalk aimed at demeaning her ex-husband imho

Listen... it takes a hell of a woman to accept an agreement on those terms that Timmy presented her with. Sure, financially her problems were over, but the humiliation inside was something that would get the best of anyone. It's obvious Timmy went back on his word as well. Obviously, neither one calculated falling out of love with one another. Timmy would have been better going the AC Green route until it was all safe and clear. Something tells me he took her for granted and karma is now biting him in the ass.

Rogue
07-14-2013, 08:33 PM
At least Timmy hasn't cheated on her with an opposite-sex, as opposed to what the bitch did behind him. whenever such shit happens, the bitch has nothing to lose but everything to gain. What I've seen is that the bitch besmirched duncan's image by making him a cuck and revealing him a gay, even if everything she said about him being gay was true, it has never been the right of such a goddamn BITCH to slander the legendary Spur imho.

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 10:44 AM
At least Timmy hasn't cheated on her with an opposite-sex, as opposed to what the bitch did behind him. whenever such shit happens, the bitch has nothing to lose but everything to gain. What I've seen is that the bitch besmirched duncan's image by making him a cuck and revealing him a gay, even if everything she said about him being gay was true, it has never been the right of such a goddamn BITCH to slander the legendary Spur imho.

Well it is true. He took the risk. Besides, these things shouldn't be kept secret to begin with. He's showering with other men for christ sake.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2013, 10:55 AM
Why are you so ashamed of Naruto?

Thread
07-15-2013, 10:56 AM
^6

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 10:59 AM
Why are you so ashamed of Naruto?

Are you telling me you don't accept my apology?

ChumpDumper
07-15-2013, 11:01 AM
Are you telling me you don't accept my apology?I'm saying you are attempting to project your shame onto others like pretty much every lakerfan these days. You have the added shame of Naruto, so its doubly hard for you. God knows how many screen names you'll end up having.

So just why are you so ashamed of Naruto? You seem to like it a lot.

Killakobe81
07-15-2013, 11:02 AM

If you love hairy balls bang against your backside ...
O

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm saying you are attempting to project your shame onto others like pretty much every lakerfan these days. You have the added shame of Naruto, so its doubly hard for you. God knows how many screen names you'll end up having.

So just why are you so ashamed of Naruto? You seem to like it a lot.

This is not a time to deflect, Chumpy... it's a time to reflect. All of us!

ChumpDumper
07-15-2013, 12:01 PM
This is not a time to deflect, Chumpy... it's a time to reflect. All of us!So quit deflecting about Naruto.

HeatChamps
07-15-2013, 06:25 PM
The question is will other players come out now that we found out Duncan is gay?

TheGreatYacht
07-15-2013, 06:28 PM
The question is will other players come out now that we found out Duncan is gay?You mean like Cristina Bostrich?

HeatChamps
07-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Or maybe Ginobili?

TheGreatYacht
07-15-2013, 06:35 PM
Or maybe Ginobili?Why him? I could make the same case for Mike Miller.

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Dick Jefferson
Deron Williams
Mark Cuban
Bosh
Luke Walton
Alvin Gentry
Rajon has been touched a few times.

Arcadian
07-15-2013, 07:22 PM
Let me just clear something up: Being a faggot has nothing to do with being gay. Being gay is totally cool. Being a faggot just means...you're just a fucking faggot, there's no other way to say it. You suck at something - most things - life in general - very badly.

For example, many people on this forum are fucking faggots. They could all be straight, and they're still fucking faggots.

Louis CK explained it best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw

HeatChamps
07-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Fucking faggots suck dick. Though it probably means they fucking suck at life as well. A combination of the 2.

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Fucking faggots suck dick. Though it probably means they fucking suck at life as well. A combination of the 2.

You ever pulled back that skin and sucked on a clit real good. What did it remind you of?

HeatChamps
07-16-2013, 01:00 AM
You ever pulled back that skin and sucked on a clit real good. What did it remind you of?
:barf

Spursfan092120
07-16-2013, 01:04 AM
Amy's butt is hurt because she got busted fucking the servant with man-boobs and now she probably don't get shit because of a prenup. Cheating's a bitch, ain't it? Now she wants Tim to hurt as bad as she is because she can't spend his money. Hence this bullshit.

mudyez
07-16-2013, 01:21 AM

Yeah, the 95 post guy is the most homophope poster here. Welcome to ST. :rolleyes

HeatChamps
07-16-2013, 01:25 AM
Those haters of homophobes suck. It only comes natural to dislike men that act like women. Even creepy imo. Aka a women in a men's body is just awkward.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Yeah, the 95 post guy is the most homophope poster here. Welcome to ST. :rolleyes

Ummm... I'm kind of a legend around these parts, mudy.

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 11:39 AM
Ummm... I'm kind of a legend around these parts, mudy.

Yeah, but . . . it's not for anything good.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Yeah, but . . . it's not for anything good.

Still the same...

Arnold Toht
07-21-2013, 07:58 PM
:lol

ChumpDumper
07-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Ummm... I'm kind of a legend around these parts, mudy.:lmao

Killakobe81
07-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Rogue speaks truth on Amy, but I dont believe that bi-sexual males exist. If you choose to smoke poles, even if you have banged a few straight chicks, you're gay and you just need to accept that fact.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2014, 08:19 PM
lol

Buddy Mignon
11-13-2014, 10:42 AM
I'm a cold nigga...