PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Who wants to go kill some blacks tonight

Lincoln
07-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Lets start picking fights with them and once we get our ass beat just shoot them

Let's rid America of this filth as our friend Zimmerman has done. He has lay the foundation

DMX7
07-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Someone is salty.

Lincoln
07-13-2013, 09:38 PM
They ain't got no evidence of it

spurraider21
07-13-2013, 09:40 PM
the deck runs out of race cards when you play them on every hand tbh

scroteface
07-13-2013, 09:44 PM

:lmao

Robz4000
07-13-2013, 09:49 PM

winrar

BatManu20
07-13-2013, 09:51 PM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6YksN5uxKpmZYj1RZ6CF1Lk7PTWdIX Wc8-JnFtwc273TLBvVj

whitemamba
07-13-2013, 09:55 PM
lol at thread title tbh :lol

The Franchise
07-13-2013, 10:14 PM
I truly hope some of you suffer a similar injustice.

whitemamba
07-13-2013, 10:16 PM

All bull shit aside, was he guilty? I havent kept up with this at all.

pad300
07-13-2013, 10:17 PM

What, being tried by the media, falsely accused of murder and forced into a show trial?!? Pretty nasty to throw on guy for defending himself...

The Franchise
07-13-2013, 10:42 PM
What, being tried by the media, falsely accused of murder and forced into a show trial?!? Pretty nasty to throw on guy for defending himself...

Who said he was defending himself? Zimmerman? His lying neighbors? A 17 year old boy is followed by a man with a gun (who was told to leave him alone by the police), killed and the only witnesses are the murderer and his friends. Concrete evidence. It's easy to make up any story you want when the only person that can refute it is dead.

spurraider21
07-13-2013, 10:45 PM
Who said he was defending himself? Zimmerman? His lying neighbors? A 17 year old boy is followed by a man with a gun (who was told to leave him alone by the police), killed and the only witnesses are the murderer and his friends. Concrete evidence. It's easy to make up any story you want when the only person that can refute it is dead.
yeah i'm sure a dude with the intention of starting a fight/shooting is going to call the police in advance

thought process: hey, this kid is up to no good, ima go confront him and attack him. but hold up lemme call the cops first

Thebesteva
07-13-2013, 10:45 PM
All bull shit aside, was he guilty? I havent kept up with this at all.

Basically...fat mexican troll with a white name sees a black thug looking guy in a nice neighberhood. He decides to follow him around and confronts him and fights him. He gets his ass kicked and runs back to his car, grabs the gun and kills the kid. Turns out the kid was just sporting skittles on him...i think zimmerman was guilty and im a racist

spurraider21
07-13-2013, 10:46 PM
Basically...fat mexican troll with a white name sees a black thug looking guy in a nice neighberhood. He decides to follow him around and confronts him and fights him. He gets his ass kicked and runs back to his car, grabs the gun and kills the kid. Turns out the kid was just sporting skittles on him...i think zimmerman was guilty and im a racist

crofl

Thebesteva
07-13-2013, 10:54 PM
crofl

What happened instead? Thats what I have read...I dont have a dog in this fight. On one end im sad to see a kid dead...on the other end most black people r trouble making idiots

lefty
07-13-2013, 10:57 PM

spurraider21
07-13-2013, 10:59 PM
What happened instead? Thats what I have read...I dont have a dog in this fight. On one end im sad to see a kid dead...on the other end most black people r trouble making idiots

the gun was on him the whole time. he didn't "run back to his car to grab the gun." supposedly while they were wrastlin the white dude feared for his life and shot the kid point blank while they were on the ground. zimmerman claims the kid was on top, which would support the fact that the back of his head was busted up by concrete

zimmerman claims while they were going at it, the gun became exposed and he claims martin saw it and was reaching for it, and which point zimmerman pulled it out and shot him.

disclaimer: i'm not going to say "thats how it went down." truth be told the only people that can claim such are zimmerman and martin and all we have is zimmerman's word. there was no reliable eyewitness to claim otherwise. even if GZ is truly guilty, there's no way they were gna get a conviction based on how the law works. the only conviction was in the public's eye. the dude probably wouldn't have been tried for murder were it not for the public outrage

Thebesteva
07-13-2013, 11:01 PM
the gun was on him the whole time. he didn't "run back to his car to grab the gun." supposedly while they were wrastlin the white dude feared for his life and shot the kid point blank while they were on the ground. zimmerman claims the kid was on top, which would support the fact that the back of his head was busted up by concrete

Meh...I really dont like black people but I didnt know we could follow them around and start trouble. It is sad to see the 12 o clock boner black people had for OJ being innocent and how sad they are over this. Im disgusted at their undying loyalty at any length for themselves ONLY

pad300
07-13-2013, 11:03 PM

Jonathan Good, State witness, Florida v. Zimmerman
(O'Mara is one of Zimmerman's lawyers)
(BLDR is Bernie de la Ronda, State prosecutor)

O’Mara: Just to clarify what was actually talked about with Chris Serino, Investigator Serino, during this, we’re going to call it for the moment the Ground-and-Pound conversation. We have a rule called completeness, so what I want to do is put it in context for you, ask you if this is what you said to Chris Serino. OK?

“Yeah I pretty much heard somebody yelling outside. I wasn’t sure if it was, you know, a fight or something going wrong. So I opened my blinds and I see kind of like a person out there. I didn’t know if it was a dog attack or something. So I open my door. It was a black man with a black hoodie on top of the other, either a white guy or now I found out I think it was a Hispanic guy with a red sweatshirt on the ground yelling out help! And I tried to tell them, get out of here, you know, stop or whatever, and then one guy on top in the black hoodie was pretty much just throwing down blows on the guy kind of MMA-style.”

Is that the context in which that happened?

Good: Yes.

O’Mara: And then Investigator Serino said, a word that I have, and the transcripts may differ, ground, couldn’t figure it, maybe he said Ground-and-Pound, and then you said:

“Yeah, like a Ground-and-Pound on the concrete at this point, so at this point I told him I’m calling 911.”

BDLR: Objection. Improper bolstering.

O’Mara: I’m at the end of it. Is that–

Judge: There’s an objection and the objection is . . .

BDLR: Hearsay and improper bolstering

O’Mara: I would suggest that rule 108, which is the rule of completeness, suggests that because they brought in part of it . . . and iI’m speaking, I apologize.

Judge: The objection as to hearsay is overruled. Bolstering is not the right objection either, so that’s OK.

BDLR: Beyond the scope of cross-examination to that point

Judge: I overrule on that objection, also, so go ahead.

O’Mara: That’s what you said.

Good: The whole thing, yes

O’Mara: And that was the context in which the words Ground-and-Pound came out.

Good: Yes, for more clarification.

O’Mara: OK. And do you stand by that today, that what you saw is was a Ground-and-Pound event?

Good: It looked like that position was a Ground-and-Pound type of position, but I couldn’t tell 100% that there were actually fists hitting faces.

O’Mara: But you did see [reading] “the guy in the top in the black hoodie pretty much just throwing down blows on the guy kind of MMA-style.”

Good: Meaning arm motions going down on the person on the bottom. Correct.

O’Mara: You’re’ not going to tell the jury here today that you saw fists hit flesh or face if you didn’t actually see it, right?

Good: I wouldn’t tell them that anyway, because i didn’t actually see it.

O’Mara: Great, thanks very much , no further questions.

BDLR: Not to elaborate but the thing that Mr. O’Mara said from the transcript, the bottom line, you needed to clarify after that to make sure that everybody understood that you did not hear or see fists the guy on the top hitting the guy on the bottom.

Good: Both sides made me clarify.

BDLR: Is that correct?

Good: That’s correct.

BDLR: You did not see blows on the guy on the bottom, correct?

Good: Correct

BDLR: Thank you, no further questions.

Witness says Trayvon was sitting on Zimmerman's chest, pounding on him... Zimmerman was not fighting back with any success and was yelling for help. Then Zimmerman pulled a gun and shot Trayvon. Self Defense. Open and shut case that should never have gotten this far.

Thebesteva
07-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Witness says Trayvon was sitting on Zimmerman's chest, pounding on him... Zimmerman was not fighting back with any success and was yelling for help. Then Zimmerman pulled a gun and shot Trayvon. Self Defense. Open and shut case that should never have gotten this far.

Whyd he get out of the car though? Why even confront trayvon?

pad300
07-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Meh...I really dont like black people but I didnt know we could follow them around and start trouble. It is sad to see the 12 o clock boner black people had for OJ being innocent and how sad they are over this. Im disgusted at their undying loyalty at any length for themselves ONLY

"Follow them around and start trouble" so much for parapazzi, undercover cops, private detectives, annoying street preachers, beggars, private security guards... Anyone else who's livelihood you want to make punishable by assault and battery (and possibly murder)?

pad300
07-13-2013, 11:13 PM
Whyd he get out of the car though? Why even confront trayvon?

It's a free country - he's allowed to get out of his car. If you've been following the physical evidence, it becomes pretty clear that Trayvon turned around and came looking for Zimmerman... This pretty much sums it up:
http://lawofselfdefense.com/zimmerman-trial-myth-busters-did-zimmerman-chase-down-a-fleeing-martin/

baseline bum
07-13-2013, 11:52 PM

http://i.imgur.com/0C6nngb.jpg

Juggity
07-14-2013, 12:16 AM
I would watch what you post online, OP. People have been locked up for lesser online terrorist threats.

Bill_Brasky
07-14-2013, 12:59 AM
The only people who truly know are the killer and the dead guy. I don't think there's enough evidence to do a murder charge, but i'm not naive enough to think Zimmerman wouldn't have motive to lie about how the confrontation started if he did things to escalate it considering the circumstances.

TDMVPDPOY
07-14-2013, 01:11 AM
but is zimmerman at leasts up for manslaughter?

so dude brings a gun to a fight, starts a 1on1 fight cant beat the kid so pulls out a gun? gtfo

noob cake
07-14-2013, 01:39 AM
Its kinda retard. You can follow someone at night, pick a fight with them, and when they physically assault you, shoot them dead.

scroteface
07-14-2013, 02:10 AM
houston nigs in da house

FkLA
07-14-2013, 03:04 AM

He aint no Mexican, hes Peruvian. Hes a disgrace to Hispanics tbh. Faggot was trying to act like hes a full fledged cracker preying on a kid because of the color of his skin.

So if I were to go up to your son/brother and start a fight with him and once hes kicking my ass I pull out a gun and kill him youd think I dont deserve any punishment. Just another simple open and shut self defense case right ?

SanDiegoSpursFan
07-14-2013, 03:07 AM
So if I were to go up to your son/brother and start a fight with him and once hes kicking my ass I pull out a gun and kill him youd think I dont deserve any punishment. Just another simple open and shut self defense case right ?
I don't recall there being any evidence of Zimmerman doing this

FkLA
07-14-2013, 03:22 AM
I don't recall there being any evidence of Zimmerman doing this

Zimmerman stalked and then chased the kid down when he started running. Even if Trayvon swung first the fatass initiated the encounter and gave Trayvon reason enough to start a fight/feel threatened. If he lets him be instead of being a racist none of this happens.

whitemamba
07-14-2013, 03:23 AM
Why did Zimmerman have a gun in the first place?

FkLA
07-14-2013, 03:29 AM
Why did Zimmerman have a gun in the first place?

Because he was a volunteer neighborhood security. The fatass took that distinction pretty seriously.

Jacob1983
07-14-2013, 03:31 AM
Because he has a license to carry that gun. I'd just be curious if black people would be shedding tears if Martin had been packing and drew on Zimmerman like in a duel. Why aren't duels legal?

whitemamba
07-14-2013, 03:32 AM
Because he was a volunteer neighborhood security. The fatass took that distinction pretty seriously.

Why the fuck does a fat fucking security gaurd have a gun rather than a taser or something?? thats shameful.

SanDiegoSpursFan
07-14-2013, 03:33 AM
Zimmerman stalked and then chased the kid down when he started running. Even if Trayvon swung first the fatass initiated the encounter and gave Trayvon reason enough to start a fight/feel threatened. If he lets him be instead of being a racist none of this happens.
I thought Trayvon got away and got to his Dad's house before turning back to find Zimmerman. And how was Zimmerman being racist? He initially did not know what race Trayvon was until he got closer/when Trayvon started running. Trayvon is the one who called him a creep ass cracka.

Jacob1983
07-14-2013, 03:34 AM
Why not have something more unique like a sword or a cricket bat like in Shaun of the Dead?

FkLA
07-14-2013, 03:55 AM
Because he has a license to carry that gun. I'd just be curious if black people would be shedding tears if Martin had been packing and drew on Zimmerman like in a duel. Why aren't duels legal?

Who cares how black people are. Yeah, its true that all they give a shit about is their own race...they celebrate when OJ gets acquitted and cry about this. That doesnt change the fact that Zimmerman is a racist that initiated a fight with a kid for no reason. Then proceeded to kill him.

Why the fuck does a fat fucking security gaurd have a gun rather than a taser or something?? thats shameful.

Because hes a punk that took his neighborhood security title way too seriously.

I thought Trayvon got away and got to his Dad's house before turning back to find Zimmerman. And how was Zimmerman being racist? He initially did not know what race Trayvon was until he got closer/when Trayvon started running. Trayvon is the one who called him a creep ass cracka.

Why do you think he made it to his house and ran back to confront Zimmerman, because the defense said so? And listen to the 911 phone call, 30 seconds in he claims Trayvon looks black. He assumes he had something in his waistband, and that hes one of the 'assholes that always gets away'.

FkLA
07-14-2013, 04:05 AM
Actually the fatass wasnt even volunteer neighborhood security just neighborhood watch. You watch and report shit, not go out and try to play hero by stalking and chasing a kid leading to a fight.

whitemamba
07-14-2013, 04:07 AM
Actually the fatass wasnt even volunteer neighborhood security just neighborhood watch. You watch and report shit, not go out and try to play hero by chasing a kid with skittles.

Only time im going to say this, but I agree with you, preach on brother, that poor kid didnt do shit.. from what im hearing this fucker just wanted to release some anger or try and be a tough guy i dont fucking no, but its shows what dumb fucking jury that was.

SanDiegoSpursFan
07-14-2013, 04:09 AM
Why do you think he made it to his house and ran back to confront Zimmerman, because the defense said so? And listen to the 911 phone call, 30 seconds in he claims Trayvon looks black.
Trayvon's friend said that Trayvon was talking to her, hung up when he started running from Zimmerman, and then called her back when he got to his house. In the phone call to the 911 operator, Zimmerman says that he lost him. And he only claimed that Trayvon looked black because the operator asked.

FkLA
07-14-2013, 04:30 AM
Trayvon's friend said that Trayvon was talking to her, hung up when he started running from Zimmerman, and then called her back when he got to his house. In the phone call to the 911 operator, Zimmerman says that he lost him. And he only claimed that Trayvon looked black because the operator asked.

Link ?

SanDiegoSpursFan
07-14-2013, 04:55 AM
Here is the 911 call: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=L04Vh4do6bY#t=21s

Here is where she says that Trayvon got to his house (when his Dad wasn't home): http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-witness-threw-punch/story?id=19504826&page=2#.UeJ0b_m1F8E

Here is a map that I found, I don't know how accurate it is. I do think Trayvon got a lot closer to his house though: http://www.hlntv.com/interactive/2013/06/17/zimmerman-trayvon-map-interactive

pad300
07-14-2013, 12:03 PM

Bullshit description of the situation. Trayvon was leaving, and had plenty of time to do so - instead, he stuck around and then jumped Zimmerman. Nothing would have happened if Trayvon hadn't jumped Zimmerman - there wasn't a fight until Trayvon started it... Self defense covers it.

Chinook
07-14-2013, 12:25 PM

I can't speak for all black people, but that would be pretty badass in my opinion. Especially if they destroyed a whole bunch of property and stuff started to explode for no reason. A couple of gratuitous sex scenes wouldn't hurt either, so long as they could get Kate Upton to star in them.

spurraider21
07-14-2013, 02:07 PM
how come black on white murder is never a racially charged hate crime?

PingPong
07-14-2013, 02:24 PM
The funniest part is the fact most of the niggas don't give a shit about the KKK, but get angry because someone shoot a pothead kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VzKRI7JbVk

Thread
07-14-2013, 04:11 PM
how come black on white murder is never a racially charged hate crime?

There is no money or votes in it.

TampaDude
07-14-2013, 04:13 PM
Enough of the race-baiting bullshit. Here are the facts:

bF-Ax5E8EJc

TampaDude
07-14-2013, 04:25 PM

That shit can get a nigga locked the fuck up.

Jacob1983
07-15-2013, 01:41 AM
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_lightbox/hash/b4/0a/b40a7f979cea92755569062eb0b86ee2.png?itok=EG-H45xU