PDA

View Full Version : OT: Why There Were No Black Men on the Jury

DMC
07-13-2013, 11:44 PM
It was explained that 1 in 3 black men are convicted felons so getting a "jury of your peers" for a black man is borderline impossible especially if you consider the low ratio of qualified:selected jurors. That was explained by a white female "expert" on the most liberal news channel of all "MSNBC" and the black female and Al Sharpton began a response but were cut off because they cut away to live coverage outside where the little black kid with the only black male parent on the premise with his real son with him, and who could actually put a sentence together, said the jury got it right before his father tugged his shoulder and the kid changed his story.

Of course only a liberally leaning media would even think the jury was there for Martin. The term "jury of your peers" is for the accused, not the prosecution or the dead. Odd that the term "crime" keeps being mentioned even after the verdict. There was no crime. None was committed except for the attack by the thug who brought a bag of skittles to a gun fight. Event, sure... death... sure... crime? No. So sayeth the jury.

I don't think the prosecution should have the open mic to accuse the defendant of being guilty after being acquitted by the jury, especially seeing that they are state prosecutors. It basically says the justice system failed the Martin family and that they are culpable. The truth is that there was never grounds for a 2nd degree murder case, someone was pandering to political pressure and would have gone for rape if they were told to. Not sure Zimmerman fucked the bullet hole though, but he was said to have been on top of Martin. Did they do a swab?

P.S. Fuck you, I haven't responded to anyone so I owe no one shit.

whitemamba
07-13-2013, 11:45 PM
they were at the local super market buying skittles.

TDMVPDPOY
07-14-2013, 01:12 AM
my bro had jury duty last week, lol clown

skut_farkus
07-14-2013, 01:15 AM
they were at the local super market buying skittles.

Bro I could kill for some skittles dem shits sounds bomb right now

whitemamba
07-14-2013, 03:18 AM
Bro I could kill for some skittles dem shits sounds bomb right now

what you smokin on bro? sour or original skittles?

Thread
07-14-2013, 04:37 AM

whitemamba
07-14-2013, 04:41 AM

:lol

Rogue
07-14-2013, 08:21 PM
The legal system is a broken and a lopsided one in the first place, and most blacks are still living as slaves in this society to some extent. Things might be even rougher for yellows and latinos so you have every reason to complain (don't respond to me or you'd lose money)

Glad to see you staying around anyway, though not posting as often as you used to.

jag
07-14-2013, 08:24 PM
It's a "jury of your peers" for Zimmerman. Trayvon wasn't on trial.

jeebus
07-14-2013, 08:29 PM
jag dropping truth nukes.

Katherine Robinson
07-14-2013, 08:30 PM
To have a black individual on the jury is asking for an automatic mistrial. An all white jury would be more impartial as they do not associate with Zimmerman. An all female jury was favorable to the state as women are far more likely to demonize Zimmerman for shooting a "child".

spurraider21
07-14-2013, 09:01 PM
How many Mexicans were on the jury, tbh?

unforeseen
07-14-2013, 10:17 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/best-photos-of-week-thechive-68.jpeg