07-14-2013, 04:37 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BO7LbHrCAAAfMn3.jpg

:lobt2::lobt2:

whitemamba
07-14-2013, 04:40 AM
Mitch earnin that PhD :lol

Thread
07-14-2013, 05:00 AM
Have the Lakers actually signed Farmar yet?

whitemamba
07-14-2013, 05:01 AM
Have the Lakers actually signed Farmar yet?

no, they are having trouble buying out his contract.

SanDiegoSpursFan
07-14-2013, 05:04 AM
So the Lakers are going to sign Farmar/Young/Wesley/Kaman? None of the contracts are big or long. Other than losing Dwight, the Lakers are doing well in free agency.

Thread
07-14-2013, 05:05 AM
no, they are having trouble buying out his contract.

Thank you, Whites.

siraulo23
07-14-2013, 05:10 AM
good signing, another 1 year deal, props

LkrFan
07-14-2013, 05:17 AM
Who?

Mori Chu
07-14-2013, 05:39 AM
Most folks at Sose's joint would say that Wes sucks. He isn't so bad. The main problem is that his jumper is erratic and he is too streaky. If he worked in his shooting and improved his percentages he would be a good contributor.

whitemamba
07-14-2013, 05:55 AM
Thank you, Whites.

np

callo1
07-14-2013, 06:56 AM
Not a bad addition for the $$.

irishock
07-14-2013, 07:01 AM
:lol picking this nigga before Cousins and George

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 08:09 AM
another quiet but very nice pick-up...he's a good wing defender..not a great shooter but can knock down the open shot...Mitch adding youth and speed to this team..he's done an awesome job thus far handing out 1 dollar bills...it's remarkable

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 08:12 AM
So the Lakers are going to sign Farmar/Young/Wesley/Kaman? None of the contracts are big or long. Other than losing Dwight, the Lakers are doing well in free agency.

That's a nice compliment of players...to add to my veteren Laker squad..I'm pleased...1 or two more vet moves and we're done..I want Odom and maybe Martin or Brand and I think we're ready to compete for a title

StrengthAndHonor
07-14-2013, 08:18 AM
Pretty smart move from both Wes and Nick Young to sign with the Lakers with D'Antoni and Nash running the offense. Those two are responsible for inflating Joe Johnson, Jeremy Lin and Barbosa's net worth in the league. Lakers will be fun to watch next year for sure.

baseline bum
07-14-2013, 08:49 AM

By signing pieces of shit?

baseline bum
07-14-2013, 08:50 AM
Pretty smart move from both Wes and Nick Young to sign with the Lakers with D'Antoni and Nash running the offense. Those two are responsible for inflating Joe Johnson, Jeremy Lin and Barbosa's net worth in the league. Lakers will be fun to watch next year for sure.

Oh yeah, they will definitely be fun to watch. Just like how much fun their shit performance was to see last season. Most fun Laker team to watch since 05 tbh.

Venti Quattro
07-14-2013, 08:53 AM
Who the fuck is this guy?

jeebus
07-14-2013, 09:31 AM
I dunno but it's funny watching people trying to talk themselves into thinking this is a good signing. :lol

TXstbobcat
07-14-2013, 09:43 AM

Massive bust. Former 4th pick in the draft for the wolves a few years ago.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 09:47 AM

^ A fine young man who appreciates Kobe....and will work his ass off to impress him....Kobe has all this love from around the league and for the most part we know little of it....His game should elevate actually playing with Kobe....EXCELLENT SIGNING by Mitch!!!!

Johnson met Bryant during last spring's playoffs, when the former Syracuse star was in Los Angeles for a predraft workout. The two players share an agent, Rob Pelinka, who helped put Johnson in touch with Bryant. The two swapped phone numbers, and when Johnson decided to train last summer in L.A., the two worked out a couple of times before Bryant had offseason surgery.

It started one day when Bryant phoned Johnson with instructions to meet him. Johnson got there at 8 a.m. and Bryant already had finished lifting weights. The two went out on the court, where Bryant gave Johnson some pointers on the triangle offense.

"Ever since then, I've looked to him for advice," Johnson said.

Even during the season, Johnson said, Bryant has watched some Wolves games. He has called and given Johnson advice, things to work on. For a young man who grew up idolizing Bryant's game, this is pretty big stuff.

"It's a great blessing," Johnson said. "I can't put into words what it says about him, just looking out for me, giving me words of advice, his opinion on things I need to work on. I appreciate it."

Thread
07-14-2013, 09:50 AM
He played here last season as the Suns tried to resurrect his career. He had a few moments, a couple games, but, he failed.

But, at least with this 4th season he'll qualify for an NBA pension.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 09:52 AM
He played here last season as the Suns tried to resurrect his career. He had a few moments, a couple games, but, he failed.

But, at least with this 4th season he'll qualify for an NBA pension.

Gain Perspective:

Ariza failed too and often...and then shined under the bright lights of LA....

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 10:01 AM
bottom line here is this:

We've gotten younger, faster, stronger, longer, more athletic this offseason....plus we still got our vets...for 1.2 mill coming off the bench as a backup kid will be great...I see him morphing into Ariza or Danny Green type for the Spurs...plus he can defend...playing with vets like Kobe, Pau, and Nash automatically elevates his game...

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 10:02 AM
now we need to resign Odom and get him in the gym with Kobe....solid pick-ups

Thread
07-14-2013, 10:04 AM
Gain Perspective:

Ariza failed too and often...and then shined under the bright lights of LA....

I'm just intrepidly reporting what I've seen here, Kool.

Usually they skin & grin elsewhere then get there and start crying. Ariza was a pleasant exception to an otherwise iron clad rule.

RsxPiimp
07-14-2013, 10:06 AM
koolaidsman with the goods

wth are y'all expecting? these are $1 mil 1 yr deals and kupcheck made it work with whatever small amount of cap he has. other teams are paying oj mayo, monta ellis multi yr deals, nick young could at least get $5 mil a season and here he is playing for nickels and dimes :lol

these two are far better than artest or meeks. lakers are faster and younger.

i see wes johnson turning into a shawn marion lite player. same build, height and explosiveness too. :hat

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 10:11 AM
koolaidsman with the goods

wth are y'all expecting? these are $1 mil 1 yr deals and kupcheck made it work with whatever small amount of cap he has. other teams are paying oj mayo, monta ellis multi yr deals, nick young could at least get $5 mil a season and here he is playing for nickels and dimes :lol

these two are far better than artest or meeks. lakers are faster and younger.

i see wes johnson turning into a shawn marion lite player. same build, height and explosiveness too. :hat

wait till he gets in the gym with Kobe...working with those vets will elevate him mentally and then his game will thrive...

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm just intrepidly reporting what I've seen here, Kool.

Usually they skin & grin elsewhere then get there and start crying. Ariza was a pleasant exception to an otherwise iron clad rule.

I need examples...what was Lamar before LA...one weed joint away from league banishment....

Juggity
07-14-2013, 10:24 AM
why is Mitch setting up his team to be a 9th seed?

Clipper Nation
07-14-2013, 10:25 AM
Another bonafide scrub that Lakerfan is desperately hyping up :lol

Thread
07-14-2013, 10:26 AM
I need examples...what was Lamar before LA...one weed joint away from league banishment....

Richmond, Hunter, that Polack Kobe woke up at midnite on free agency nite, Tracy Murray, Meeks,,,,just to scratch the surface.

Clipper Nation
07-14-2013, 10:26 AM
Because he and Jimbo are retarded and have an entitlement mentality, they really think LeBron wants to sign with a treadmill 9th seed team :lol

Thread
07-14-2013, 10:29 AM

He's playing both sides against the middle, Juggy, at Kobe's bequest. He's loading up with veterans on cheap contracts in case Kobe can play. He's loading up with veterans on cheap contracts in case Kobe can't play. If he can, they'll be in the hunt. If he can't, they won't be in the hunt.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 10:43 AM
Richmond, Hunter, that Polack Kobe woke up at midnite on free agency nite, Tracy Murray, Meeks,,,,just to scratch the surface.

Go beyond the surface...I'm interested in seeing how far you can go....

my challenge to your list:

Odom, Gasol, Ariza, Artest, Farmar, Vujacic, Clark, who were they before his influence....

Killakobe81
07-14-2013, 10:53 AM
No blatant tanks allowed j

Killakobe81
07-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Because he and Jimbo are retarded and have an entitlement mentality, they really think LeBron wants to sign with a treadmill 9th seed team :lol

LeBron ain't leaving Riles ...that is a pipedream.

Thread
07-14-2013, 10:56 AM
No blatant tanks allowed j

& I'm sure Kobe has sent that shot across the broadside. He even fought for Artest, but, Kupchak talked him out of it, promising him reinforcements and commitment if he's upright Game 1. If he can't? They'll be a biggest bonfire in Los Angeles since they came down from Simi Valley in their Caddy's & Lincolns a humpin' & a pumpin'.

spurraider21
07-14-2013, 12:28 PM
Wes Johnson is a solid pickup. I was hoping the Spurs would take a flier on him after missing out on Kirilenko

spurraider21
07-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Go beyond the surface...I'm interested in seeing how far you can go....

my challenge to your list:

Odom, Gasol, Ariza, Artest, Farmar, Vujacic, Clark, who were they before his influence....
Clark played with him for one year and bolted for Cleveland :lol
Artest was 10x the player he was before he joined the Lakers
Vujacic spent his entire NBA career with him, left for one season, and had his career high in scoring average.
Pau joined the Lakers when he was 28, roughly the time a big man enters his prime. It's only natural he has some of his best years on the Lakers. Instead of asking "how was Pau doing before Kobe, ask yourself how post-Daddy Kobe was doing before Pau

Thread
07-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Clark played with him for one year and bolted for Cleveland :lol
Artest was 10x the player he was before he joined the Lakers
Vujacic spent his entire NBA career with him, left for one season, and had his career high in scoring average.
Pau joined the Lakers when he was 28, roughly the time a big man enters his prime. It's only natural he has some of his best years on the Lakers. Instead of asking "how was Pau doing before Kobe, ask yourself how post-Daddy Kobe was doing before Pau

Boiled down:::6

spurraider21
07-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Boiled down:::6

http://www.chennaizoom.com/jokes/parrot.gif

Thread
07-14-2013, 12:49 PM
http://www.chennaizoom.com/jokes/parrot.gif

Get used to it, daddy. You fucked up.