PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lol - Steve Nash: "I Will Miss Metta But I Won't Miss Dwight."

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 08:35 AM
:toast without saying it Nash is basically saying the guy has a low IQ....good job Stevie!

Q: Are you sad that Metta World Peace is gone?

Nash: Metta has been a great teammate. I'm really sad Metta's gone. Not so much sad about Dwight.

Clipper Nation
07-14-2013, 08:38 AM
Another Bible Kemp thread, but you're not salty tho :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 08:40 AM

just acknowledging if Steve Nash can put you on blast - yo must really be a bad teammate

AchillesHeel
07-14-2013, 08:42 AM
just acknowledging if Steve Nash can put you on blast - yo must really be a bad teammate

And you begged for this bad teammate to #Stay

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 08:47 AM
it was a PR move...we "begged" him to stay in public but in private they had Kobe insult him to his face, tell him his game was weak and that he needed to follow Kobe's lead...along with all the other Laker greats taking shots at him while he was still "deciding" ...so you tell me which option seems more sincere and indicative of true intent...

Venti Quattro
07-14-2013, 08:50 AM
If dwight stayed it would have been a bigger mistake. So let's ride on this mistake of not signing him and maybe the Lakers can ride to another 1R exit.

Suspect
07-14-2013, 09:02 AM
"July 1st @SteveNash (https://twitter.com/SteveNash)

Flying from NYC to LA. @DwightHoward (https://twitter.com/DwightHoward) we're coming for you. You're going to love the statue we build for you outside Staples in 20yrs!"

MeloHype
07-14-2013, 09:06 AM

Flying from NYC to LA. @DwightHoward (https://twitter.com/DwightHoward) we're coming for you. You're going to love the statue we build for you outside Staples in 20yrs!"
:lol

TDMVPDPOY
07-14-2013, 09:07 AM
fkn clowns still salty and sour from the jizz left by coward...

djohn2oo8
07-14-2013, 09:13 AM
http://i.minus.com/i6mLVCMEZd9bZ.gif

Raven
07-14-2013, 09:18 AM

:lol

Thread
07-14-2013, 09:23 AM

djohn2oo8
07-14-2013, 09:25 AM
fkn clowns still salty and sour from the jizz left by coward...
It's funny actually. Cav fans were pissed at LeBron for leaving which is more understandable because he was from the area and played there for seven years. Laker fans are salty in which Howard only played one year there.

UZER
07-14-2013, 09:25 AM
it was a PR move...we "begged" him to stay in public but in private they had Kobe insult him to his face, tell him his game was weak and that he needed to follow Kobe's lead...along with all the other Laker greats taking shots at him while he was still "deciding" ...so you tell me which option seems more sincere and indicative of true intent...

Damn kool, dont be an ignant nigga. You really really trying to hard to spin that shit. You really believe everything you just typed? I'll answer for you...no you don't and you know it. The Lakers are better off without Dwight. now act like it and stop bringing up that bitches name.

TXstbobcat
07-14-2013, 09:55 AM

Nash and Kobe can say what they want now but they were still begging before D12 made his decision.

Bulaien999
07-14-2013, 10:06 AM
Steve Nash is the saltiest mf truth be told.

Thread
07-14-2013, 10:09 AM

tee, hee,,,and it is fun watching Media have to cite his sodium overabundance.

Juggity
07-14-2013, 10:27 AM

http://www.iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

UZER
07-14-2013, 10:34 AM

Because now he's alone with Kobe. Nash and Dwight were saying the same things in their post game quotes about movie the ball, etc.

Thread
07-14-2013, 10:36 AM
Because now he's alone with Kobe. Nash and Dwight were saying the same things in their post game quotes about movie the ball, etc.

But, then Nash and Dwight found out at your behest that it wasn't Kobe. It was them. Took the minimum amount of games to fathom that fact.

RsxPiimp
07-14-2013, 10:41 AM
its funny now how houston fans prop dwight howard as the best big thing that happened in houston when just a years ago they were killing him with those yao/dwight comparisons :lmao

lakers fans kept it real. dwight wasn't suc a big deal when he was traded to LA last year and despite of the billboards, real laker fans were ok with dwight leaving.

i'd like to see how this harden-howard relationship goes in 2 yrs. dwight is in a rude awakening if he thinks he's having a fresh start in houston with another ball dominant guard like jimmy harden

Spur-Addict
07-14-2013, 10:47 AM

:lmao

They need to just let it go. Well, I guess they know unless some miracle occurs, and they're gifted a bullshit trade, they're going to waste this year. And steak boy isn't getting any younger.

And as we saw this year with Dallas, cap space doesn't guarantee shit. If they were smart, they'd make steak boy come back just before the all star break, not at the beginning of the year like he'd like to.

Thread
07-14-2013, 10:51 AM
If they were smart, they'd make steak boy come back just before the all star break, not at the beginning of the year like he'd like to.

I'll just bet you would.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 10:56 AM
its funny now how houston fans prop dwight howard as the best big thing that happened in houston when just a years ago they were killing him with those yao/dwight comparisons :lmao

lakers fans kept it real. dwight wasn't suc a big deal when he was traded to LA last year and despite of the billboards, real laker fans were ok with dwight leaving.

i'd like to see how this harden-howard relationship goes in 2 yrs. dwight is in a rude awakening if he thinks he's having a fresh start in houston with another ball dominant guard like jimmy harden

what Rox and Sour fan don't realize is us real niggas as truly ok with Dwight leaving...what I'm upset is the audacity of this fucking moron to ask LA to amnesty the greatest player since MJ...as if Dwight is the heir apparent to anything...the gaul this mental midget must have to think he's worth anything is beyond me...and we will make him pay for it....he's a borderline retard who can barely talk and he thinks he's on Kobe's level...smdh

Calispursfan11
07-14-2013, 11:04 AM

What's up with the Lebron sig tbh if you're a clipper fan. You should change your name to Heat Nation tbh in all truth.

Calispursfan11
07-14-2013, 11:06 AM
:toast without saying it Nash is basically saying the guy has a low IQ....good job Stevie!

Lol mental midget Dwight hasn't figured out how to use a condom after having 7 kids with different women.

TXstbobcat
07-14-2013, 11:17 AM
Lol mental midget Dwight hasn't figured out how to use a condom after having 7 kids with different women.

Give him some credit. He is chasing the nba record for illigitimate children currently held by Calvin Murphy with 14.

Calispursfan11
07-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Give him some credit. He is chasing the nba record for illigitimate children currently held by Calvin Murphy with 14.

:lol Ok, will do.

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 12:50 PM

John... when I was exiled for that long year I would always stop by to find your posts just to see those babes. You may e a twirp, but you sure make up for it with that sig.

Bulaien999
07-14-2013, 01:44 PM
what Rox and Sour fan don't realize is us real niggas as truly ok with Dwight leaving...what I'm upset is the audacity of this fucking moron to ask LA to amnesty the greatest player since MJ...as if Dwight is the heir apparent to anything...the gaul this mental midget must have to think he's worth anything is beyond me...and we will make him pay for it....he's a borderline retard who can barely talk and he thinks he's on Kobe's level...smdh

All I see is butt hurt laker fans talking about Dwight like he was a nobody.

I see nothing wrong with what he wanted, amnesty Kobe to start the retool process to make a run. Lakers blind devotion to Kobe wil be the end of you guys. I hope you guys stay laker fans while Kobe eats all your cap.

Oh and btw if laker fans thought he was so sorry, why buy his jersey?

HI-FI
07-14-2013, 01:59 PM
It's funny actually. Cav fans were pissed at LeBron for leaving which is more understandable because he was from the area and played there for seven years. Laker fans are salty in which Howard only played one year there.
La fans, or perhaps people from LA, expect red carpet treatment. Their sense if entitlement over Dwight has been off the charts bitchy. Least with Cleveland, u could understand their heartbreak: shitty city, never win, best player since MJ is homegrown and even he bolts. That's a tough pill. Laker fans acting like fucking divas per par.

z0sa
07-14-2013, 02:02 PM

The Begging

Thread
07-14-2013, 02:04 PM
^6

BatManu20
07-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Too bad Steve Nash was one of the ppl begging for Dwight to stay :lol. Now he's salty cause he knows he's going to retire ringless. Sorry Steve, shouldn't have sold out and gone to the Lakers, holmes.

Spur-Addict
07-14-2013, 02:43 PM
I'll just bet you would.

I mean lets be honest. That roster as currently constructed isn't winning a championship. So, they're better off not rushing the guy back just to jeopardize getting hurt again. Pau is the guy you want to showcase for next year to convince players to come aboard. You can't let the guy walk when options are slim. Plus Pau led you guys to rings, everyone loves Pau. The last thing you want to show is weakness. If steak boy comes back and gets hurt, that will look real bad going into the offseason. Because we all know people are going to let Kobe die on the vine if he can't hold it together. Why jump aboard a sinking ship? Right now the water is on the lower level, have to stop it from taking you down.

Thread
07-14-2013, 04:04 PM
I mean lets be honest. That roster as currently constructed isn't winning a championship. So, they're better off not rushing the guy back just to jeopardize getting hurt again. Pau is the guy you want to showcase for next year to convince players to come aboard. You can't let the guy walk when options are slim. Plus Pau led you guys to rings, everyone loves Pau. The last thing you want to show is weakness. If steak boy comes back and gets hurt, that will look real bad going into the offseason. Because we all know people are going to let Kobe die on the vine if he can't hold it together. Why jump aboard a sinking ship? Right now the water is on the lower level, have to stop it from taking you down.

I've said numerous times:::there are but two quality teams, yours and the Heat. Everybody else is in the same position. There is no reason why we can't compete in this league at this time with what we've got. If something were to occur out of the ordinary to the Spurs and/or the Heat we'd have a shot. If he's healthy, he plays. It doesn't get clearer than that. This shit of waiting around and resting this guy and that guy is utter nonsense. They're paid to play. If he's healthy enough to play--he plays. We'll know come October.

namlook
07-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Nash and Kobe can say what they want now but they were still begging before D12 made his decision.

Nash is a company man. He will do what management asks him to do. That doesn't mean his personal feelings coincide.

I'm not sure I remember Nash ever calling out a teammate or former teammate in an interview. That is really out of character for him. Dwight must have been a bitch.

MeloHype
07-14-2013, 04:22 PM
This isn't true, i haven't seen any source of this. Just another stupid thread by this faggot

Clipper Nation
07-14-2013, 04:24 PM
I'm not sure I remember Nash ever calling out a teammate or former teammate in an interview. That is really out of character for him. Dwight must have been a bitch.
Nash threw his own kids under the bus by ducking his child support all year, so I don't think throwing teammates under the bus is out of character for him :lol

namlook
07-14-2013, 04:25 PM
This isn't true, i haven't seen any source of this. Just another stupid thread by this faggot

It's real. It was from a TV interview on KTLA.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-14-2013, 04:26 PM
:lmao saying that's out of character for Nash. He led a mutiny against his coach and demanded Shaq be traded just so he'd consider signing an extension.

NRHector
07-14-2013, 04:36 PM
La fans, or perhaps people from LA, expect red carpet treatment. Their sense if entitlement over Dwight has been off the charts bitchy. Least with Cleveland, u could understand their heartbreak: shitty city, never win, best player since MJ is homegrown and even he bolts. That's a tough pill. Laker fans acting like fucking divas per par.

This

namlook
07-14-2013, 04:37 PM
:lmao saying that's out of character for Nash. He led a mutiny against his coach and demanded Shaq be traded just so he'd consider signing an extension.

Reading comprehension. I said Nash calling a teammate or former teammate publicly in an interview is out of character for him.

Thread
07-14-2013, 04:50 PM
^Even if he said such it wouldn't get printed here. It's just not done.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Reading comprehension. I said Nash calling someone out publicly in an interview is out of character for him.

He called Shaq out publicly several times. He also called Marion out several times leading up to the Shaq trade (for which I agree with him since Marion was being a vag, but that's besides the point).

Spur-Addict
07-14-2013, 05:34 PM
I've said numerous times:::there are but two quality teams, yours and the Heat. Everybody else is in the same position. There is no reason why we can't compete in this league at this time with what we've got. If something were to occur out of the ordinary to the Spurs and/or the Heat we'd have a shot. If he's healthy, he plays. It doesn't get clearer than that. This shit of waiting around and resting this guy and that guy is utter nonsense. They're paid to play. If he's healthy enough to play--he plays. We'll know come October.

I understand this. But, the ACHILLES isn't an ordinary injury. But I guess you can make the case for the knee as well. Although massive strides have been made in knee surgeries. But, if he comes back quickly and injures the Achilles then hey, it's just the end tbh. May waste two seasons like Chauncey

Thread
07-14-2013, 05:43 PM
I understand this. But, the ACHILLES isn't an ordinary injury. But I guess you can make the case for the knee as well. Although massive strides have been made in knee surgeries. But, if he comes back quickly and injures the Achilles then hey, it's just the end tbh. May waste two seasons like Chauncey

Of course. We don't have a choice. The injury happened. Remaining on the bench once it's healed is chickenshit. If it ruptures again he'll have to decide whether to hang it up, or, go thru the surgery again. Common sense tells you that the money will have to be adjusted if he decides to stay.

Like I said in the other thread, SA, you want us to suffer now because you suffer. That ain't right, dude. Don't throw rocks at us because you're hurtin'. Your problem is you do not know how to handle this grief. Why? Simple answer:::you've never had a "death" like this. You don't know what to expect, or, what to do. So, you lash out at us. I'm glad you lost, but, I empathize your plight. And it won't get better. It'll dull but it'll never cure.

Spur-Addict
07-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Of course. We don't have a choice. The injury happened. Remaining on the bench once it's healed is chickenshit. If it ruptures again he'll have to decide whether to hang it up, or, go thru the surgery again. Common sense tells you that the money will have to be adjusted if he decides to stay.

Like I said in the other thread, SA, you want us to suffer now because you suffer. That ain't right, dude. Don't throw rocks at us because you're hurtin'. Your problem is you do not know how to handle this grief. Why? Simple answer:::you've never had a "death" like this. You don't know what to expect, or, what to do. So, you lash out at us. I'm glad you lost, but, I empathize your plight. And it won't get better. It'll dull but it'll never cure.

I wouldn't say it's chicken shit, because I think you're the third best team in your own division at this point. It's looking rather bleak, and I don't wish that on anyone. Although I thank god for Jim Buss everyday. I'd rather he gets healthy 100% good and strong, then to run out there and make it worse. I guess we differ there. And yes if he blows it again, that kills his value in that new deal. Although it may put stress on the negotiations where he WILL think his value is higher than it would be in that hypothetical. Then he may walk at that point if he feels he's being low balled.

And no, I don't want you to suffer. If anything, I'd rather you not exist. But suffering is a bit much even for the stone hearted. I've made my peace with the unfortunate series of events, as I did with the numerous events in the past. I'm not throwing rocks, I am simply volleying the unfortunate truth and it seems like I'm grinding the wound. I've seen much worse, even from you.

Thread
07-14-2013, 06:06 PM
I wouldn't say it's chicken shit, because I think you're the third best team in your own division at this point. It's looking rather bleak, and I don't wish that on anyone. Although I thank god for Jim Buss everyday. I'd rather he gets healthy 100% good and strong, then to run out there and make it worse. I guess we differ there. And yes if he blows it again, that kills his value in that new deal. Although it may put stress on the negotiations where he WILL think his value is higher than it would be in that hypothetical. Then he may walk at that point if he feels he's being low balled.

And no, I don't want you to suffer. If anything, I'd rather you not exist. But suffering is a bit much even for the stone hearted. I've made my peace with the unfortunate series of events, as I did with the numerous events in the past. I'm not throwing rocks, I am simply volleying the unfortunate the truth and it seems like I'm grinding the wound. I've seen much worse, even from you.

I made peace with the injury on contact. We've had an incredible run of injury free years. Now since the late '80's have we had a hit like this. That's a quarter century of fortune. To lament this would be wrong. Sure I don't welcome it, but, I've been blessed and I recognize that fact.

People like to malign Jim Buss because Media has hung him from the Tree of Woe and people will follow Media for reasons I'll never understand. They ignore the fact that it was he who had to fight tooth and nail to draft Bynum. It was he who had to fight tooth, nail and Kobe to reject the trading of Bynum. Without Jim Buss we're at 14 and 3 and Kobe is eating Daddy's ass in perpetuity.

People act like 1 or 2 rings when you have 14 is of little import and can be bandied about on a message board like so many Skittles and cans of Iced Tea. I ain't one of those people and you shouldn't be either because you've been taught the importance of 1 ring that you had and then you hadn't.

I will never turn my back on Jim Buss. Ever.

Spur-Addict
07-14-2013, 06:18 PM
I made peace with the injury on contact. We've had an incredible run of injury free years. Now since the late '80's have we had a hit like this. That's a quarter century of fortune. To lament this would be wrong. Sure I don't welcome it, but, I've been blessed and I recognize that fact.

People like to malign Jim Buss because Media has hung him from the Tree of Woe and people will follow Media for reasons I'll never understand. They ignore the fact that it was he who had to fight tooth and nail to draft Bynum. It was he who had to fight tooth, nail and Kobe to reject the trading of Bynum. Without Jim Buss we're at 14 and 3 and Kobe is eating Daddy's ass in perpetuity.

People act like 1 or 2 rings when you have 14 is of little import and can be bandied about on a message board like so many Skittles and cans of Iced Tea. I ain't one of those people and you shouldn't be either because you've taught the importance of 1 ring that you had and then you hadn't.

I'd say you've had more than "fortune", but on that I digress. Without Bynum I don't know what the success or failures of L.A would be. And even the worst of the worst are right at least on one occasion. But he showed his true colors with his recent string of mistakes, which he will never live down. And in this new age of the cap, unless they go Prokhorov, his mistakes may have a longer lasting effect than we all think. He must have the redemption, and his window is small. One man is not responsible for the culmination of many variables, although he can be the starting point. And unfortunately, he never has been, and will never be that starting point. I will never turn my back on him either. Open arms, open arms.

Clipper Nation
07-14-2013, 06:19 PM
Now that daddeh's not around to clean up his mess, Jimbo will be exposed as the west-coast Dolan, tbh....

Thread
07-14-2013, 06:51 PM
I'd say you've had more than "fortune", but on that I digress. Without Bynum I don't know what the success or failures of L.A would be. And even the worst of the worst are right at least on one occasion. But he showed his true colors with his recent string of mistakes, which he will never live down. And in this new age of the cap, unless they go Prokhorov, his mistakes may have a longer lasting effect than we all think. He must have the redemption, and his window is small. One man is not responsible for the culmination of many variables, although he can be the starting point. And unfortunately, he never has been, and will never be that starting point. I will never turn my back on him either. Open arms, open arms.

The new CBA is a haymaker. He's done well though. We only have Nash after this season. If Kobe can't come back they'll trade Nash and we'll be free & clear with a draft choice next Summer.

Where our killing ground was and where we missed was when we did not defend '10. Jackson was shivering his timbers with cancer. The 2nd year in we made a monumental mistake of loitering Paul and Howard. It cost us Odom and any chance of getting back to it. That was Kupchak. He had two bites at the apple. He tried to trade Odom and then when it was banned, he let Odom get his goat and ran him off. That's a humongous mistake on Kupchak there, SA. Just because Media didn't string him up his Buster Browns makes nary difference. I know when I see a Atomic Blast and that was one. We've been drifting in the winds ever since. We lost our compass there (sniffing after players who were not worthy of us, nor the players we were jettisoning to accommodate them.) I said then it was insane to pursue two losers at the expense of the club we had painstakingly built and had only failed the one season ('11). It was reckless and inexplicable. In many ways it is what Cuban did after he went to all the trouble to build his team in his image.

unforeseen
07-14-2013, 07:13 PM
:lol The Begging

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/hB1431463_zpsb5ea082a.gif

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 07:53 PM
All I see is butt hurt laker fans talking about Dwight like he was a nobody.

I see nothing wrong with what he wanted, amnesty Kobe to start the retool process to make a run. Lakers blind devotion to Kobe wil be the end of you guys. I hope you guys stay laker fans while Kobe eats all your cap.

Oh and btw if laker fans thought he was so sorry, why buy his jersey?

You clown. That's like Elden Campbell asking to amnesty Magic. Enjoy your squad full of roll players. :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 08:05 PM
The league is still our pussy to play in. Kobe comes back healthy and we're in the playoffs and we go from there. Regardless of what happens with Kobe... we have a clean slate in a year. We reload and start the chase all over again. Last I checked... Jim Buss has two titles under his belt. Swung off a deal to land CP3, Nash and Howard. Looks like it's still business as usual for us.

Bulaien999
07-14-2013, 09:04 PM
You clown. That's like Elden Campbell asking to amnesty Magic. Enjoy your squad full of roll players. :lol

Hey bozo, Kobe is hurt and will not live up to 30 million, why would you not do what's best for the team.

Tbh I feel bad for Pau, nga had to take lot of the heat when things weren't going right.

Harden is better than any laker guard right now.

Bulaien999
07-14-2013, 09:06 PM
The league is still our pussy to play in. Kobe comes back healthy and we're in the playoffs and we go from there. Regardless of what happens with Kobe... we have a clean slate in a year. We reload and start the chase all over again. Last I checked... Jim Buss has two titles under his belt. Swung off a deal to land CP3, Nash and Howard. Looks like it's still business as usual for us.

I really hope Kobe comes back as soon as possible so he can will the lakers into the 9th spot.

lefty
07-14-2013, 09:45 PM
the canadian little girl is salty as fuck :lol

GuerillaBlack
07-14-2013, 10:48 PM

That's because Yao killed Dwight when they played. Doesn't mean having the best center in the NBA now should make rockets fans upset. I understand why Laker fans are upset tho. They got a taste of the goodness and are salty now. Enjoy the end of the Kobe era.

Rogue
07-15-2013, 12:54 AM
People have no mercy beating the dead dog. DH is gone and he scorned the LA city so bad en route to joining Houston, so it doesn't matter whatever you say about him. The lower you look down upon this shameless asshole the higher Laker fans will think of you.

lefty
07-15-2013, 12:57 AM
http://sigroup.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/steve-nash-dwight-howard-si-cover.jpg

1 year later .......................

http://maknba.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/dvajt-i-nesh.jpg

Brazil
07-15-2013, 08:53 AM
:lol The Begging

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/hB1431463_zpsb5ea082a.gif

and the Rejection :lol

tlongII
07-15-2013, 10:33 AM
He's also going to Miss the playoffs.

Bill_Brasky
07-15-2013, 12:43 PM
Nobody has ever done more of a complete 180 around here than what Laker fans are doing with Howard. Those threads from last summer are some of the best gold I've read yet.

Bill_Brasky
07-15-2013, 12:48 PM

People act like 1 or 2 rings when you have 14 is of little import and can be bandied about on a message board like so many Skittles and cans of Iced Tea. I ain't one of those people and you shouldn't be either because you've been taught the importance of 1 ring that you had and then you hadn't.

Jim Buss is an irresponsible cokehead shitty owner who didn't hire Phil back because he has a weird thing where he creepily doesn't like the dude his sister's fucking, kind of like the guy on Scarface(fucking creepiest character flaw ever, this dude like literally wanted to have sex with his own sister it seemed like, made me so fuckin glad to see him get shot to shit in the end).

Thread
07-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Jim Buss is an irresponsible cokehead shitty owner who didn't hire Phil back because he has a weird thing where he creepily doesn't like the dude his sister's fucking, kind of like the guy on Scarface(fucking creepiest character flaw ever, this dude like literally wanted to have sex with his own sister it seemed like, made me so fuckin glad to see him get shot to shit in the end).

You're inconsolable, Brasky.

You'll improve, but, you'll never get over it.