PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Viral Video "Shia LaBeouf Staring at me in Burbank"

Calispursfan11
07-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Another offseason hit has reached 3.5 million views on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2FMSnl8qOY

Halberto
07-14-2013, 11:25 AM
That was weird. Is this staged or something or does he stare at people regularly?

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 11:26 AM
Shia is cool....I met him a few times...he's really black....:lol

Suspect
07-14-2013, 11:29 AM
random camera on again at the right moment

McGusto55
07-14-2013, 11:31 AM
Should have told him....Spurs Bitch.....lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-14-2013, 11:46 AM
lol Shia Labeouf
lol playing the same "Really intense detail-oriented nerd" role in every movie
lol partial-birth aborted version of Joseph Gordon-Levitt

HI-FI
07-14-2013, 11:58 AM
lol Shia Labeouf
Yep, plays coked up douche in every movie. Fucking annoying screen presence, only got a start because he was a Jewish kid with connections, best movie is that video of him getting his ass beat down in Vancouver.

AchillesHeel
07-14-2013, 12:09 PM
Yep, plays coked up douche in every movie. Fucking annoying screen presence, only got a start because he was a Jewish kid with connections, best movie is that video of him getting his ass beat down in Vancouver.

lmao

TrainOfThought5
07-14-2013, 12:12 PM
he was great in transformers tbh

benefactor
07-14-2013, 12:13 PM
lol Shia Labeouf
lol getting your ass kicked outside a bar in Canada

Proxy
07-14-2013, 12:20 PM

Never really understood why so many people dislike the guy... I figure anyone that's so acquainted with his acting had to be dumb enough to think Transformers or Indiana Jones was going to be good.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-14-2013, 12:22 PM

I wouldn't really describe it as coked up, more of a high strung whiny Jewish type who's too high-and-mighty to be taking any kind of drugs.

The role that made me hate him was Wall Street 2 since going from Charlie Sheen to him as the main character is the primary reason it was so much worse than the original. Him and that artsy fartsy looking red head with lesbian hair who played Gecko's daughter.

Casting a Jew who was born with wealth and connections to go wherever he wants as a character who made it on Wall Street with hard work and self-made connections was retarded. He's the antithesis of the character he was supposed to be.

RsxPiimp
07-14-2013, 12:27 PM

lol Shia Labeouf

i just love it everytime i read posts like these from low self-esteemed, low IQ people, its so predictable. as if criticizing someone who has a much better status in life will automatically make them successful and accepted in society. get a freaking life :lol

HI-FI
07-14-2013, 12:31 PM
Never really understood why so many people dislike the guy... I figure anyone that's so acquainted with his acting had to be dumb enough to think Transformers or Indiana Jones was going to be good.
DoK and rest of us touched on it but its his acting style or presence, he's really annoying in front of the camera and stories I hear are he's a massive douche off camera. The fact he's gotten his ass beat down a couple of times proves people get tired of his shit. He doesn't have much range. Hilarious he shitted on Crystal Skull in the press when Spielberg is the main reason he is where he is at.

As much as I can't stand him, he wasn't the worst part of Skull, that would be the script and Spielberg phoning it in. Also Transformers was ruined once Bay got his hands on it, although the new one will be better without LaBeef in it.

HI-FI
07-14-2013, 12:34 PM
i just love it everytime i read posts like these from low self-esteemed, low IQ people, its so predictable. as if criticizing someone who has a much better status in life will automatically make them successful and accepted in society. get a freaking life :lol
Nah, I just follow films. You overly praising Kobe could be seen as a sign that you want rapist cock in your ass.

Thread
07-14-2013, 12:52 PM
^You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

Thread
07-14-2013, 12:53 PM
Was this actor in "Blow?"

Proxy
07-14-2013, 01:22 PM
DoK and rest of us touched on it but its his acting style or presence, he's really annoying in front of the camera and stories I hear are he's a massive douche off camera. The fact he's gotten his ass beat down a couple of times proves people get tired of his shit. He doesn't have much range. Hilarious he shitted on Crystal Skull in the press when Spielberg is the main reason he is where he is at.

As much as I can't stand him, he wasn't the worst part of Skull, that would be the script and Spielberg phoning it in. Also Transformers was ruined once Bay got his hands on it, although the new one will be better without LaBeef in it.

Well if all that crap is on record, he's just some insecure midget. Too bad. The feelings towards him are understandable then.

TMNT looks like it'll be good!

J.T.
07-14-2013, 01:24 PM
Shia is cool....I met him a few times...he's really black....:lol

I bet he gets murdered in self-defense a lot.

Thebesteva
07-14-2013, 01:25 PM
That was weird. Is this staged or something or does he stare at people regularly?

I think what happened is the guy drove very aggressively and just got stared down by Shia.

sook
07-14-2013, 01:27 PM
lol Shia Labeouf

:rollin:lmao:lol

lefty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEYEyNbggiw

Thebesteva

Banderasreaction.gif

Calispursfan11
07-14-2013, 03:08 PM
Pretty intense look by shia tbh. Much different than his geeky transformer persona. There is much darkness there.

Calispursfan11
07-14-2013, 03:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEYEyNbggiw

LOL, hairy shirtless out of shape dude beating him down. Classic :lol