PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: how many days will it take??

skut_farkus
07-14-2013, 12:14 PM
So the verdict is in, Zimmerman has been found not guilty. The black community is in a uproar and refuse to go down quietly, posting photos of trayvon, black screens and hoodies.. But the real question is how long will it take to go back to posting the important things in life? Shoes, cars, clothes, nightlife, bottle service?? ......Today? Tomorrow? Next week? A year?

#turntup

Thread
07-14-2013, 12:19 PM
We have to wait to see if Hussein Obama and Holder file it with the DOJ. If they file it---it starts all over again. If they don't---Media will scramble to find the next money-maker.

Neither of those two jackals like to lose especially to whites, so they'll mostly likely file it.

HI-FI
07-14-2013, 12:22 PM
We have to wait to see if Hussein Obama and Holder file it with the DOJ. If they file it---it starts all over again. If they don't---Media will scramble to find the next money-maker.

Neither of those two jackals like to lose especially to whites, so they'll mostly likely file it.
That would be like those assholes, prevent anyone from finding out about Bengazhi or Fast and Furious but make much ado about this stupid trial.

skut_farkus
07-14-2013, 12:23 PM
Cubby and they both have blood on their hands as it is, and yet the American people seem to let that slide under the carpet as they wait for Zimmerman to hang.

Thread
07-14-2013, 12:28 PM
Cubby and they both have blood on their hands as it is, and yet the American people seem to let that slide under the carpet as they wait for Zimmerman to hang.

Well, we have to see if he stays Hispanic now that he's not guilty, or, returns to White if the Feds get the case. It's a delicate situation, Skut. A lot of $ and bruhaha, yes, bruhaha is at stake. Like HI attributed above, we can't be spending time on having a white guy dragged out of an U.S. Embassy and butchered, nor can we traffic in firearms across the border until this Tray/Zim case is put to rest.

skut_farkus
07-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Holders loving this though, You know it. like when your grounded as a kid and then a family member dies, your off the hook.

Thread
07-14-2013, 12:37 PM
Holders loving this though, You know it. like when your grounded as a kid and then a family member dies, your off the hook.

Absolutely. He's been killing Americans since Waco. He's got nary an ounce of decency. He'll goad Hussein to let him go after Zim...."Who cares, B, it's not our money, our time. By the time it's over Hillary will be upright and we can run her. There's no downside. If we lose it, big shit. If we win it the brothers will come out in droves in '16."

AaronY
07-14-2013, 12:44 PM
So the verdict is in, Zimmerman has been found not guilty. The black community is in a uproar and refuse to go down quietly, posting photos of trayvon, black screens and hoodies.. But the real question is how long will it take to go back to posting the important things in life? Shoes, cars, clothes, nightlife, bottle service?? ......Today? Tomorrow? Next week? A year?

#turntup
Lol'd

Thread
07-14-2013, 12:48 PM

I ain't seen you since 6.

tee, hee.

AaronY
07-14-2013, 01:02 PM
I ain't seen you since 6.

tee, hee.
Yeah, that was depressing. I was not happy about that. Good point.

scroteface
07-14-2013, 02:42 PM
trill just posted this in his shoe thread http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212600&page=3

http://i44.tinypic.com/r8b52x.jpg

scroteface
07-14-2013, 02:43 PM
i guess today is the answer to OP's question tbh