PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Trials of the Century And What The Verdicts Should Have Been

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 01:48 PM
Rodney King Case Cops = Guilty
OJ Simpson = Guilty (yes I'm the lone black guy that thinks he killed them both) :lol
Tupac = Not Guilty
Mike Tyson = Not Guilty
Michael Jackson = Not Guilty (all cases were fabrications)
Kobe Bryant = Not Guilty
Casey Anthony = Guilty
George Zimmerman = Guilty
Tim Duncan = Guilty :lol

Kool with the pat his own back goods :toast

spurraider21
07-14-2013, 02:04 PM
playing along party lines... throwing out the crazy obvious OJ case to look unbiased :toast

Thebesteva
07-14-2013, 02:07 PM
OJ Simpson = Guilty (yes I'm the lone black guy that thinks he killed them both) :lol
Tupac = Not Guilty
Mike Tyson = Not Guilty
Kobe Bryant = Not Guilty
Casey Anthony = Guilty

Kool with the pat his own back goods :toast

That 2pac case was BS I'll give you that. Mike Tyson as well believe it or not....they couldnt even use the fact she had accused 2 other white men of rape years before after she had a 3some with them and felt guilty.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 02:22 PM
playing along party lines... throwing out the crazy obvious OJ case to look unbiased :toast

you must be a lower class white guy still living in a bubble that all blacks are a monolith or are poor....newsflash...:lol..there are plenty of us upper middle class blacks that believed OJ was guilty as sin...I've been by the house where he sliced and diced I saw the path he took getting back home...yes he was guilty

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 02:24 PM
the problem with the OJ case was Mark Furman..he blew it by being an obvious racist....throwing the glove in OJ's front yard....his dumbass all he had to do was sit back and let OJ self implode...there was enough to convict but racist cops fucked up the case....

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 02:26 PM
If I'm supporting you and you betray me I have a right to take your life. OJ was within his rights.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 02:26 PM
and how do you let Casey Anthony walk after offing her own child....Florida is one fucked up state to live in...but it's been open season on kids of white mothers for a while now..white mothers kill their kids and always walk away from it unscathed...

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 02:28 PM
If I'm supporting you and you betray me I have a right to take your life. OJ was within his rights.

no he wasn't..dudes get cucked every day....severing the neck from the head is foul...the Taliban likely picked that shit up from OJ

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 02:30 PM
no he wasn't..dudes get cucked every day....severing the neck from the head is foul...the Taliban likely picked that shit up from OJ

It's how me and the entire mafia roll.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 02:34 PM
It's how me and the entire mafia roll.

I still don't have the heart to ever do no shit like OJ...dude really stalked them...he watched em fuck and when they got done he went in for the kill...I was made at OJ...she was one fine bitch...

AchillesHeel
07-14-2013, 02:38 PM
My nigga Pac got fucked, the same bitch that claimed to have been raped gave Pac head while they was dancing in the club, Pac and his homies went to their hotel room and Pac said he fell asleep and that hoe messed with his homies. But somehow a rap superstar manages to rape an average looking bitch :lol Despite that the man paid the price and came out of jail and turned into MJ of rap music.

World needs more real niggaz like my nigga Pac, ya feel me?

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 02:38 PM
I still don't have the heart to ever do no shit like OJ...dude really stalked them...he watched em fuck and when they got done he went in for the kill...I was made at OJ...she was one fine bitch...

But she was haughty in her behavior. The kids were in the next bedroom while she's fucking in the jacuzzi tub. She's allowing other men to drive cars OJ is paying for. There was no discreetness in her whoring. She had it coming. The young lad just happened to get horny on the wrong night.

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 02:40 PM
My nigga Pac got fucked, the same bitch that claimed to have been raped gave Pac head while they was dancing in the club, Pac and his homies went to their hotel room and Pac said he fell asleep and that hoe messed with his homies. But somehow a rap superstar manages to rape an average looking bitch :lol Despite that the man paid the price and came out of jail and turned into MJ of rap music.

World needs more real niggaz like my nigga Pac, ya feel me?

Tyson ate the bitch pussy. I've had that happen to me twice. Damn woman thinks she's getting her pussy ate out and then go home. Nope... I start man handling at that point.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 02:41 PM
But she was haughty in her behavior. The kids were in the next bedroom while she's fucking in the jacuzzi tub. She's allowing other men to drive cars OJ is paying for. There was no discreetness in her whoring. She had it coming. The young lad just happened to get horny on the wrong night.

if OJ had been fucking her maybe she wouldn't need the lads...OJ didn't want that pussy no more but he didn't want no one else to taste it either...they should have given him the electric chair on selfishness alone

spurraider21
07-14-2013, 02:41 PM
you must be a lower class white guy still living in a bubble that all blacks are a monolith or are poor....newsflash...:lol..there are plenty of us upper middle class blacks that believed OJ was guilty as sin...I've been by the house where he sliced and diced I saw the path he took getting back home...yes he was guilty

1) far from it... but you can go along with that notion if it makes you feel better
2) well aware of that

AchillesHeel
07-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Tyson ate the bitch pussy. I've had that happen to me twice. Damn woman thinks she's getting her pussy ate out and then go home. Nope... I start man handling at that point.

I still think my nigga Pac would be alive if Tyson didn't have such an early KO.

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 02:43 PM
if OJ had been fucking her maybe she wouldn't need the lads...OJ didn't want that pussy no more but he didn't want no one else to taste it either...they should have given him the electric chair on selfishness alone

Well it's a great thing that 12 jurors felt more like me than you. She got what was coming to her.

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 02:44 PM
I still think my nigga Pac would be alive if Tyson didn't have such an early KO.

Pac was chasing death. It was only a matter of time.

AchillesHeel
07-14-2013, 02:48 PM
Pac was chasing death. It was only a matter of time.

Imagine prime MJ going down on a career-ending injury, that's how it felt at the time when Pac died.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Well it's a great thing that 12 jurors felt more like me than you. She got what was coming to her.

It's not playa to kill a woman over jealousy...that's why they have this thing called divorce...OJ is going to rot in jail....you're priorities are mixed dawg...you stand shoulder to shoulder with Duncan and his lifestyle and now defending murderers

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Imagine prime MJ going down on a career-ending injury, that's how it felt at the time when Pac died.

What you know bout Pac youngsta...I'm still good friends with one of his former publicists...I wish I could tell you her name...but she wouldn't like that too much..not unless you rap for real....then I could hook you up...

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 02:56 PM
It's not playa to kill a woman over jealousy...that's why they have this thing called divorce...OJ is going to rot in jail....you're priorities are mixed dawg...you stand shoulder to shoulder with Duncan and his lifestyle and now defending murderers

I beg your pardon? I don't stand shoulder to shoulder with Timmy... he's gay, I'm not. I simply sympathize for him in the same fashion that you sympathize for Nicole.

Spur-Addict
07-14-2013, 02:58 PM
You lost me at steak boy, he raped, and snitched.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 03:01 PM
I beg your pardon? I don't stand shoulder to shoulder with Timmy... he's gay, I'm not. I simply sympathize for him in the same fashion that you sympathize for Nicole.

I stand with Nicole....I hope OJ is getting fucked up the ass....you never Kill the pussy Buddy :toast

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 03:02 PM
I stand with Nicole....I hope OJ is getting fucked up the ass....you never Kill the pussy Buddy :toast

Well... you're standing in a graveyard, my friend.:whine

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Well... you're standing in a graveyard, my friend.:whine

with my pistol ;-)

AchillesHeel
07-14-2013, 03:22 PM
What you know bout Pac youngsta...I'm still good friends with one of his former publicists...I wish I could tell you her name...but she wouldn't like that too much..not unless you rap for real....then I could hook you up...

:lol Your posts never cease to entertain me, Kool.

Thread
07-14-2013, 04:00 PM
You lost me at steak boy, he raped, and snitched.

You've nary room. Your Neal raped. Your Rodman snitched.

jeebus
07-14-2013, 04:04 PM
lol "trials of the century" and he goes back to the mid 90s.

spurs10
07-14-2013, 04:40 PM
Tupac = Not Guilty
Mike Tyson = Not Guilty
Kobe Bryant = Not Guilty
Casey Anthony = Guilty

Kool with the pat his own back goods :toast:lol "Lone black dude that thinks he killed them both." Everybody on the planet knows he killed them...especially his lawyers and juror.

Spur-Addict
07-14-2013, 05:29 PM
You've nary room. Your Neal raped. Your Rodman snitched.

Eh, I can point out the obvious, I could care less. Doesn't change that the FACE of your franchise is a rapist/snitch.

Thread
07-14-2013, 05:36 PM
Eh, I can point out the obvious, I could care less. Doesn't change that the FACE of your franchise is a rapist/snitch.

This is nothing but sour grapes for 6, SA. You are going to have to come to terms with your Final's loss, guy. You've no other choice. Sniping at us from the ridge won't grant your relief.

irishock
07-14-2013, 06:05 PM
(yes I'm the lone black guy)

Bullshit alert

ElNono
07-14-2013, 06:17 PM
EC vs Koolaid_Man = Guilty

jeebus
07-14-2013, 06:23 PM
EC vs Koolaid_Man = Guilty
nono with the throwback goods