PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Will Teams Play Duncan Differently???

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Now that he's been forced out of the closet against his own will... how will teams view playing against an open gay superstar? Example: When some men play against women they tend to take it easy on them because they are feminine. But there are some men that will take it as an insult that a homo will challenge them. Will Timmy begin to start talking with that gay twang in his voice. Will he begin to dress differently. Will some players protest playing with him!!! Or against him. Will the league implement new rules for gay men. These are all questions that have been going through my mind. What do you guys think will change now that Timmy has become the first gay superstar in all of sports?

Spur-Addict
07-14-2013, 02:55 PM
I know teams are going to go raw dog in the Lake Show next year, tbh. A hobbled old shit bag backcourt, with a charmin soft frontcourt. Probably going to have one of the worst defenses in the league next year. Western Conference too? Oh lawdy lord, yall betta pray to the bas-keet-ball gods.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2013, 02:57 PM
Now that he's been forced out of the closet against his own will... how will teams view playing against an open gay superstar? Example: When some men play against women they tend to take it easy on them because they are feminine. But there are some men that will take it as an insult that a homo will challenge them. Will Timmy begin to start talking with that gay twang in his voice. Will he begin to dress differently. Will some players protest playing with him!!! Or against him. Will the league implement new rules for gay men. These are all questions that have been going through my mind. What do you guys think will change now that Timmy has become the first gay superstar in all of sports?

I knew what the deal was with him when KG slapped him upside the head...KG gonna rip him a new one when they meet up...:lol

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 02:58 PM
I know teams are going to go raw dog in the Lake Show next year, tbh. A hobbled old shit bag backcourt, with a charmin soft frontcourt. Probably going to have one of the worst defenses in the league next year. Western Conference too? Oh lawdy lord, yall betta pray to the bas-keet-ball gods.

Our suffering will end come 2014. Allow us our customary time to rebuild.

scroteface
07-14-2013, 02:59 PM
lakaluva shut up

Spur-Addict
07-14-2013, 03:03 PM
Our suffering will end come 2014. Allow us our customary time to rebuild.

Been rebuilding since 2010-2011 tbh

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 03:05 PM
I knew what the deal was with him when KG slapped him upside the head...KG gonna rip him a new one when they meet up...:lol

Perfect example. I know for a fact that KG wouldn't take kind to homo's playing hoops. He already has bullied Timmy on a few occasions. It's going to be interesting seeing how KG views playing against a gay person.

Calispursfan11
07-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Shut up faggot, there is no confirmation Duncan is gay or bisexual. Just crap started by his soon to be ex and her lawyers. Never be surprised by anything a scorned bitch says and always take it with a grain of salt. Tabloid shit tbh.

Buddy Mignon
07-14-2013, 03:18 PM
Shut up faggot, there is no confirmation Duncan is gay or bisexual. Just crap started by his soon to be ex and her lawyers. Never be surprised by anything a scorned bitch says and always take it with a grain of salt. Tabloid shit tbh.

Personally... I don't think there is a such thing as a bi-sexual. There are just gay people that get confused some nights.

TheGreatYacht
07-14-2013, 03:22 PM
Now that he's been forced out of the closet against his own will... how will teams view playing against an open gay superstar? Example: When some men play against women they tend to take it easy on them because they are feminine. But there are some men that will take it as an insult that a homo will challenge them. Will Timmy begin to start talking with that gay twang in his voice. Will he begin to dress differently. Will some players protest playing with him!!! Or against him. Will the league implement new rules for gay men. These are all questions that have been going through my mind. What do you guys think will change now that Timmy has become the first gay superstar in all of sports?If Tim Duncan really is gay then he sure does play with a lot more balls than other players in the league. Cough, cough... Pau Gasol, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, etc.

scroteface
07-14-2013, 03:24 PM
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Naruto-Uzumaki-uzumaki-naruto-964976_500_476.jpg

BatManu20
07-14-2013, 04:10 PM
Who's troll is Buddy Mignon tbh? Lakers fan obv.

scroteface
07-14-2013, 04:11 PM
Who's troll is Buddy Mignon tbh? Lakers fan obv.

you're an idiot it's already been said twice in this thread. fuckin minority.

Rogue
07-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Sir Ian McKellen is gay too and it doesn't forbid him to become such a wonderful person he is. I believe Duncan's rejuvenation must have something to do with the departure of his dick from a bitch's pussy, if that's not the whole reason for his rejuvenation.

I dont think teams will change their defensive plans on Duncan only because of the unproven rumors that he's gay, and even if he is, there would still be no point treating him like he had AIDS. Niggas get paid to shove his chest and back with those of their own, so they're gonna have to do that to earn their pay even if that is a 7'6-tall pillar of elephant shit

LkrFan
07-14-2013, 09:43 PM
TD will lead the league in drawing charges after he comes out the closet. I'll be sure to put his liberation presser on youtube just in case anyone misses it. :lol

Sean Cagney
07-14-2013, 09:45 PM

This here is the truth any man should know!

TXstbobcat
07-14-2013, 10:32 PM
No other media outlets other than tabloids are running with this story. Tells me it's just a BS rumor.

JohnnyMax
07-15-2013, 02:46 AM
http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.5417292.1370473821!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_600/image.jpg

whitemamba
07-15-2013, 03:01 AM
http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.5417292.1370473821!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_600/image.jpg

J Max been bringing the goods lately :lol

Brazil
07-15-2013, 09:59 AM
time to bump the old lol thread

Sportcamper
07-15-2013, 10:03 AM
Buddy Mignon- Karma is a Biotch…Hope you never have to deal with what Duncan is going through….

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 10:35 AM
Buddy Mignon- Karma is a Biotch…Hope you never have to deal with what Duncan is going through….

Well... I'm never getting married. Never going gay. Never getting a tramp stamp or tongue ring. I think I'm pretty safe, buddy.

Thread
07-15-2013, 10:37 AM

....& I too feel for Duncan's plight concerning his wife's betrayal. I must temper this feeling with Duncan's behavior toward Howard in the Laker series. He just couldn't leave it at a thorough ass whipping & skunking. No, that wasn't enough for him. He had to bait him along the sideline, rub his nose in his makings, shit eating grin and all. Of course Media let it slide because it was Duncan and the Spurs and we were face ass down where they could take their sweet ass time. Switch it around now and have LeBron bust his fuckin' balls for missing those two layups in 7 costing the Spurs their 5th NBA Title for the 2nd time in 2 games......

......ha, Trayvon who?

Sportcamper
07-15-2013, 10:42 AM
Well... I'm never getting married.

Not a bad plan…When they turn 40…It can get very scary…
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqIyIV2lDLL0_FFOcNX3Y3vL4eEEjLi 9Ru-mPCdun496dyDhvvQg

Thread
07-15-2013, 10:46 AM
When they turn 40…It can get very scary

Amen, brother.

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 10:46 AM
Not a bad plan…When they turn 40…It can get very scary…
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqIyIV2lDLL0_FFOcNX3Y3vL4eEEjLi 9Ru-mPCdun496dyDhvvQg

I've always viewed it as scary to begin with. It's a tough commitment to keep.

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 10:49 AM
....& I too feel for Duncan's plight concerning his wife's betrayal. I must temper this feeling with Duncan's behavior toward Howard in the Laker series. He just couldn't leave it at a thorough ass whipping & skunking. No, that wasn't enough for him. He had to bait him along the sideline, rub his nose in his makings, shit eating grin and all. Of course Media let it slide because it was Duncan and the Spurs and we were face ass down where they could take their sweet ass time. Switch it around now and have LeBron bust his fuckin' balls for missing those two layups in 7 costing the Spurs their 5th NBA Title for the 2nd time in 2 games......

......ha, Trayvon who?

You're sympathizing with the public image. You have to be a twisted motherfucker to try and pull off the shit he did. He's an asshole... always has been.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Well... I'm never getting married. Never going gay. Never getting a tramp stamp or tongue ring. I think I'm pretty safe, buddy.Most Naruto fans are asexual anyway.

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 11:00 AM
Most Naruto fans are asexual anyway.

LOL!!! You fucking bore you.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2013, 11:04 AM
LOL!!! You fucking bore you.You dedicated a thread to me. I excite you at least that much.

Probably much, much more tbh,

TheGreatYacht
07-15-2013, 05:02 PM
......ha, Trayvon who?Manu cost the Spurs the tittle with his pathetic 8 turnovers in Game 6 and his terrible play throughout the NBA finals, not Duncan. If anything, Duncan carried the Spurs for Games 6 and 7.

Kobe never takes any blames for all the Lakers failures so your argument about the media covering up for Duncan is irrelevant. If anything, the media will do anything to destroy the Spurs reputation since they consider the Spurs franchise a ratings killer. See for yourself >>> http://www.shermanreport.com/espn-response-to-declining-spring-ratings-blame-san-antonio-spurs/
You're sympathizing with the public image. You have to be a twisted motherfucker to try and pull off the shit he did. He's an asshole... always has been.Yeah and Kobe Bryant is the most selfish and overrated player in the history of the NBA. Duncan > Kobe.

Rogue
07-15-2013, 08:29 PM
Manu already did his best though. If manu deserves to take responsibility for losing the finals, so does every spur even including Duncan. Duncan should've acted like a leader for the remaining 28 secs of game 6, said "fuck you" to Pop and stood on the court to grab the damn rebound to secure the fucking win for them spurs. Spurs had already overachieved and no one should be blamed. They're just kinda like France (led by an TOSB Zidane and his buddies like Thuram and makelele who were equally TOSB as he was) on the 06' worldcup in Germany, they lost to Italy in the finals but they didn't act like a loser, and you couldn't blame Zidane for picking the red and "costing" the run because Italy was just too stacked that year. The moment I saw england getting eliminated in the 1/4 finals I knew Italy was going to win the championship.

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Manu cost the Spurs the tittle with his pathetic 8 turnovers in Game 6 and his terrible play throughout the NBA finals, not Duncan. If anything, Duncan carried the Spurs for Games 6 and 7.

Kobe never takes any blames for all the Lakers failures so your argument about the media covering up for Duncan is irrelevant. If anything, the media will do anything to destroy the Spurs reputation since they consider the Spurs franchise a ratings killer. See for yourself >>> http://www.shermanreport.com/espn-response-to-declining-spring-ratings-blame-san-antonio-spurs/Yeah and Kobe Bryant is the most selfish and overrated player in the history of the NBA. Duncan > Kobe.

None of what you said will erase the pain of 6.

Thread
07-16-2013, 12:11 AM
Manu cost the Spurs the tittle with his pathetic 8 turnovers in Game 6 and his terrible play throughout the NBA finals, not Duncan. If anything, Duncan carried the Spurs for Games 6 and 7.

Kobe never takes any blames for all the Lakers failures so your argument about the media covering up for Duncan is irrelevant. If anything, the media will do anything to destroy the Spurs reputation since they consider the Spurs franchise a ratings killer. See for yourself >>> http://www.shermanreport.com/espn-response-to-declining-spring-ratings-blame-san-antonio-spurs/Yeah and Kobe Bryant is the most selfish and overrated player in the history of the NBA. Duncan > Kobe.

No, this is Duncan's shit sandwich. Don't cover up for him, Great. He's a big boy. He can take it. He took the accolades with no problem. Let him take this.

This has nothing to do with Kobe. This is your cross to bear. This is Duncan's cross to bear. Bear it with your head held high, your nose wide open. Let us in to slap the snot right out of ya. Learn to the love it. Don't be a sore head loser. Don't be a piss pot loser. Store all that ass kicking in your heart and gut, then if,,,,,,,,when you find your salvation you can hunt us down and exact your vengeance. And you'll be a winnerPERIOD

Duncanforthree
07-16-2013, 05:19 AM

Dude. I have to give you props for this post. Its 5 am and as soon as I read your post I burst out into laughter so hard that I woke up my fiance who has to get up at 630.

She is pissed, but holy hell that was funny. Thanks.I needed the laugh.

Spur-Addict
07-16-2013, 08:51 AM
Dude. I have to give you props for this post. Its 5 am and as soon as I read your post I burst out into laughter so hard that I woke up my fiance who has to get up at 630.

:toast

HeatChamps
07-16-2013, 09:37 AM
I know Dirk won't play him any differently. Dirk's been known to like the dick.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 09:58 AM

Hey three... what color panties does she have on?

angrydude
07-16-2013, 10:11 AM
He's BI....not gay. You all are suffering from biphobia (look it up). lol.

TheGreatYacht
07-16-2013, 10:14 AM
Manu already did his best though. If manu deserves to take responsibility for losing the finals, so does every spur even including Duncan. Duncan should've acted like a leader for the remaining 28 secs of game 6, said "fuck you" to Pop and stood on the court to grab the damn rebound to secure the fucking win for them spurs. Spurs had already overachieved and no one should be blamed. They're just kinda like France (led by an TOSB Zidane and his buddies like Thuram and makelele who were equally TOSB as he was) on the 06' worldcup in Germany, they lost to Italy in the finals but they didn't act like a loser, and you couldn't blame Zidane for picking the red and "costing" the run because Italy was just too stacked that year. The moment I saw england getting eliminated in the 1/4 finals I knew Italy was going to win the championship.
No, this is Duncan's shit sandwich. Don't cover up for him, Great. He's a big boy. He can take it. He took the accolades with no problem. Let him take this.
This has nothing to do with Kobe. This is your cross to bear. This is Duncan's cross to bear. Bear it with your head held high, your nose wide open. Let us in to slap the snot right out of ya. Learn to the love it. Don't be a sore head loser. Don't be a piss pot loser. Store all that ass kicking in your heart and gut, then if,,,,,,,,when you find your salvation you can hunt us down and exact your vengeance. And you'll be a winnerPERIODNah... You'll can spin things around and spread the blame but the bottom line is that Duncan should not have even been put in that situation of a Game 7. There was no need for a Game 7 when the team was 28 seconds away from winning it all.

The truth is that if Manu hadn't turn the ball over 8 times, most importantly if Pop did not make idiotic bad decisions throughout Game 6, then Spurs would of won the championship without the need of a Game 7.

The whole Spurs team (especially Pop and Manu) outside of Kawhi Leonard and Tim Duncan should be ashamed of themselves for their bad performances in Games 6 and 7. They should all be ashamed that a 38 year old Duncan almost carried their asses to victory. They all shed the bad. In a nutshell, Duncan has no fault whatsoever. Manu and Pop are to blame the most for the biggest choke in NBA history.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 10:39 AM
Nah... You'll can spin things around and spread the blame but the bottom line is that Duncan should not have even been put in that situation of a Game 7. There was no need for a Game 7 when the team was 28 seconds away from winning it all.

The truth is that if Manu hadn't turn the ball over 8 times, most importantly if Pop did not make idiotic bad decisions throughout Game 6, then Spurs would of won the championship without the need of a Game 7.

The whole Spurs team (especially Pop and Manu) outside of Kawhi Leonard and Tim Duncan should be ashamed of themselves for their bad performances in Games 6 and 7. They should all be ashamed that a 38 year old Duncan almost carried their asses to victory. They all shed the bad. In a nutshell, Duncan has no fault whatsoever. Manu and Pop are to blame the most for the biggest choke in NBA history.

We will only remember "6"

Thread
07-16-2013, 10:50 AM
the bottom line is that Duncan should not have even been put in that situation of a Game 7.

That's pussy. That's chickenshit.

HeatChamps
07-16-2013, 11:21 AM
He's BI....not gay. You all are suffering from biphobia (look it up). lol.
Does he have a tramp stamp? lol