PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe sideswipes Shaq again, the infamous feud is still alive?

TheGreatYacht
07-14-2013, 02:58 PM
Kobe trying to put himself over Shaq? Is he trying to rewrite history and take credit for the 3 chips he won by riding Shaq's coattail?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0bUO40RDhs

spurraider21
07-14-2013, 03:00 PM
what do bruce's balls taste like, tbh?

jeebus
07-14-2013, 03:01 PM
this offseason seems shittier than normal.

Michael Jordan.
07-14-2013, 03:02 PM
:lmao

TheGreatYacht
07-14-2013, 03:19 PM
what do bruce's balls taste like, tbh?You seem to dislike Bruce. Are you a Kobe fan?

spurraider21
07-14-2013, 04:33 PM
You seem to dislike Bruce. Are you a Kobe fan?
Yeah. Nice logical jump there :lol
bruce is actually just like Kobe fans who always bag on Lebron because he threatens his legacy. Bruce is a self admitted Jordan fanboy and his entire channel serves the purpose of shitting on Kobe and Lebron. Heck, after lebrons awesome game 6 against us he put up a video calling the game rigged (:lol) instead of givin bron props. He made like 3 gag videos showing himself falling down.

And you seem to look up to him like a basketball god with infinite knowledge and wisdom. He's just "a guy" and he even blocked me for commenting that he doesn't give LBJ props for the same reason Kobe fans don't

TheGreatYacht
07-14-2013, 04:51 PM
Yeah. Nice logical jump there :lol
bruce is actually just like Kobe fans who always bag on Lebron because he threatens his legacy. Bruce is a self admitted Jordan fanboy and his entire channel serves the purpose of shitting on Kobe and Lebron. Heck, after lebrons awesome game 6 against us he put up a video calling the game rigged (:lol) instead of givin bron props. He made like 3 gag videos showing himself falling down.

And you seem to look up to him like a basketball god with infinite knowledge and wisdom. He's just "a guy" and he even blocked me for commenting that he doesn't give LBJ props for the same reason Kobe fans don'tWell he knows his basketball, that's for sure. Bruce has more basketball knowledge than most talking heads from DisneySPN or anyone in here on ST. Most Laker and Heat fans are either bandwagon or fake fans so they swallow everything that DisneySPN throws at them. LOL, I can't believe Bruce blocked you. All Bruce does is to try to protect Jordan's legacy against the media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjMbBwEfyF4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEZs0J3jwiM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d__POhxPBcA

spurraider21
07-14-2013, 05:13 PM
he didnt have our man tim duncan on his all defensive team or even second team :lol

but he :cry watches all the games :cry

outside of his nightly recap videos 90% of his opinion videos are on how lebron/kobe sucks and he has his little minions who just repeat what he says. all fuckin staged

TheGreatYacht
07-14-2013, 05:22 PM
he didnt have our man tim duncan on his all defensive team or even second team :lol

but he :cry watches all the games :cry

outside of his nightly recap videos 90% of his opinion videos are on how lebron/kobe sucks and he has his little minions who just repeat what he says. all fuckin stagedI agree about the Tim Duncan part. He also forgot to mention Kawhi Leonard. We were the 3rd best defensive team during the regular season. I was disappointed that Bruce left out our two best defensive players. Of course Bruce's knowledge about the Spurs won't compare to that of a Spurs fanatic but overall I still think that Bruce know his shit for the most part.

spurraider21
07-14-2013, 05:41 PM
never called him stupid, but he's incredibly biased and his channel is just pushing an agenda. thats why i wouldn't take him as a source for information unless its his nightly recaps, and pretty much just for the reg season

Thread
07-14-2013, 05:54 PM
When are you fools gonna wake up and smell the roses? It's BS. It's WWE. Kobe & Shaq buried the hatchet years ago, Kobe and wide ass have baby sat Daddy's kids and vice versa. It's all an act.

Grow up!

Leetonidas
07-14-2013, 06:17 PM
TGY back in full force checkin assholes and bustin skulls per par

whitemamba
07-14-2013, 08:46 PM
I dont know why El Nono is makin videos... he posts here all the time.