PDA

View Full Version : OT: Why do you hate whites?

scroteface
07-14-2013, 03:24 PM
Why does every minority in america..whether it be blacks, homosexual whites, hispanics, asians, etc all hate whites? Is it jealousy due to the fact that we've been on top for so long? Is it like when little boys or girls pick on someone because they secretly like them? Are they brainwashed by white christian hating zionists who control the media? Everyone here post why you hate whites and just be honest and come clean, every non-white here hates whites and I want to know why tbh.

ezau
07-14-2013, 10:51 PM
Because of two hundred years of this shit:

http://www.nps.gov/liho/historyculture/images/slavery.jpg

scroteface
07-14-2013, 10:51 PM

who sold blacks into slavery?

Jacob1983
07-14-2013, 10:56 PM
Didn't you have to be wealthy to own slaves when it was legal in America? With that being said, shouldn't you be blaming rich whitey?

jeebus
07-14-2013, 11:01 PM

:lmao that's about as stupid a reason as there can be

scroteface
07-14-2013, 11:03 PM
tbh i dont think it was white people who killed ezau's wife

ezau
07-14-2013, 11:44 PM
Ya'll niggas are deflecting. If slavery was a non-issue, why the heck did whitey kill Abe Lincoln? Oh, whitey also pushed native American settlers to the fringes.

spurraider21
07-15-2013, 12:08 AM
i've never heard black on white murder described as hate crime by the media tbh

KaiRMD1
07-15-2013, 12:14 AM
Well ol' sport, personally, I blame the jews

TXstbobcat
07-15-2013, 12:20 AM
Well ol' sport, personally, I blame the jews

It's Mel Gibson. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
07-15-2013, 01:00 AM
on a even level playing field, whites are not superior....

look at the european colonization movement, invading countries who cant even put up a fight to protect themselves cause they not up to date with technology, but when they did you see all the european settlers fckn off home

ezau
07-15-2013, 02:25 AM
on a even level playing field, whites are not superior....

look at the european colonization movement, invading countries who cant even put up a fight to protect themselves cause they not up to date with technology, but when they did you see all the european settlers fckn off home

True. White colonizers exploited native populations using brutality and advanced technology. See what happened to the Mayans a couple of hundred years ago. When black people started showing balls, whitey backed off and gave in to their demands. White people will keep on exploiting as long you stay quiet. Once you start pushing back, however, whitey will give in.

Katherine Robinson
07-15-2013, 07:08 AM
True. White colonizers exploited native populations using brutality and advanced technology. See what happened to the Mayans a couple of hundred years ago. When black people started showing balls, whitey backed off and gave in to their demands. White people will keep on exploiting as long you stay quiet. Once you start pushing back, however, whitey will give in.

Or exterminate your entire race & culture, as history would show.

jeebus
07-15-2013, 08:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JQpldPU.gif

JohnnyMax
07-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Crazy thing is non-Whites outside of White countries respect, admire or fear Whites

scroteface
07-15-2013, 12:38 PM

O our bad for developing better technology and being smarter

Two10Whitey
07-15-2013, 12:45 PM
This thread sucks.

weebo
07-15-2013, 01:11 PM
honkies feel more hate/threat from the colored than the other way around...they feel they'll lose their place at the head of the table if the coloreds take over....

don't really understand the hate by the avg honky tbh...unless youre an old rich honky you're just a nig like the rest of us

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-15-2013, 01:46 PM
Taylor Swift. Listen to any of her songs and try to convince yourself our whole culture doesn't deserve to be washed away in a great crashing wave of our own blood. It can't be done.

StrengthAndHonor
07-15-2013, 03:22 PM
You're crazy blaming this on white women, if anything white women are one of the few reasons why the rest of the world still wants your race to exist

Homeland Security
07-15-2013, 04:08 PM
When black people started showing balls, whitey backed off and gave in to their demands. White people will keep on exploiting as long you stay quiet. Once you start pushing back, however, whitey will give in.
lol Trayvon Martin

Homeland Security
07-15-2013, 04:10 PM
honkies feel more hate/threat from the colored than the other way around...they feel they'll lose their place at the head of the table if the coloreds take over....

don't really understand the hate by the avg honky tbh...unless youre an old rich honky you're just a nig like the rest of us
It's not a fear of losing the place at the head of the table. It's a fear that the table will collapse.

Homeland Security
07-15-2013, 04:14 PM
That was pretty funny. "Whites aren't superior on an even playing field... we're just not up to date on technology compared to them." Yeah, because we innovated it and you didn't, shit for brains. Once other peoples figure out how to: 1) at least copy Western technology and 2) synthesize all the good shit about Western culture into their own cultures, then they catch up. Most global peoples will catch up to whites eventually except:

1) Arab Muslims -- their culture won't allow it
2) Black Africans -- not enough of them have the requisite cognitive ability, and the ones that do refuse to accept that there is any good shit about Western culture at all, so they force themselves to re-invent the wheel

jeebus
07-15-2013, 04:53 PM
It's not a fear of losing the place at the head of the table. It's a fear that the table will collapse.
coughSouthAfricacough

ezau
07-15-2013, 11:40 PM
lol Trayvon Martin

LOL, it must be a tough pill to swallow for whitey to give the reigns to the black man. :lol

ezau
07-15-2013, 11:40 PM

LOL, the only thing that you were good at is brutalizing and killing native populations. :lol How did KKK work out for ya?

spurraider21
07-15-2013, 11:57 PM
LOL, the only thing that you were good at is brutalizing and killing native populations. :lol How did KKK work out for ya?

who originally sold blacks into slavery? :lol

HI-FI
07-16-2013, 12:06 AM
meh, humans are ruthless creatures. Bean3rs were killing each other, ripping out hearts to appease their sun god. Spaniards showed up, drilled that ass in search of gold. native americans could be savage motherfuckers as well. Blacks have been selling slaves from the beginning, still do. Whites are just crafty, similar to Jews. If you're looking for any race as "good", good luck. Humans tend to be assholes, especially those in power. Some races though would rather complain about whitey and view themselves as brown angels or some shit.

ezau
07-16-2013, 12:13 AM
meh, humans are ruthless creatures. Bean3rs were killing each other, ripping out hearts to appease their sun god. Spaniards showed up, drilled that ass in search of gold. native americans could be savage motherfuckers as well. Blacks have been selling slaves from the beginning, still do. Whites are just crafty, similar to Jews. If you're looking for any race as "good", good luck. Humans tend to be assholes, especially those in power. Some races though would rather complain about whitey and view themselves as brown angels or some shit.

That is true, but the biggest "L" for whitey is giving freedom to his slaves. Now black people are standing toe-to-toe with whitey, which is only right since blacks gave everything that whitey has in this country. What cracks me up is how the US embraced democracy when whitey has already institutionalized slavery for hundreds of years. What did whitey do? He abolished slavery instead of democracy :lol Fucking stupid if you want to maintain the status quo. :lol

David Duke
07-16-2013, 12:14 AM

Worked out great to be perfectly honest with you. Helped to dominate a lesser race for more than hundred a years.

ezau
07-16-2013, 12:20 AM
Worked out great to be perfectly honest with you. Helped to dominate a lesser race for more than hundred a years.

:lol

http://kkk.org/wp-content/gallery/kkk-pictures/funny-kkk-picture.jpg

David Duke
07-16-2013, 12:30 AM
Dark people hate whites because we are the authority of the world. Blacks, Be@ners, even the yellow people understand that they will never reach level. Whites are literally God's people. He made the white man out of his image. It is the white mans burden to dominate lesser cultures. It is our god given duty to educate savage races on how not to kill one another. Fortunately we are failing miserably with the black community.:downspin:

Huey Freeman
07-16-2013, 12:33 AM
Dark people hate whites because we are the authority of the world. Blacks, Be@ners, even the yellow people understand that they will never reach level. Whites are literally God's people. He made the white man out of his image. It is the white mans burden to dominate lesser cultures. It is our god given duty to educate savage races on how not to kill one another. Fortunately we are failing miserably with the black community.:downspin:

lol what the fuck :lmao
Are you 12 tbh

Thebesteva
07-16-2013, 12:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JQpldPU.gif

:lmao:lmao Jeebus has been on a roll as of late

ezau
07-16-2013, 12:39 AM
Whites are literally God's people. :downspin:

http://www.singleblackmale.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/black-jesus-sacred.jpeg

Huey Freeman
07-16-2013, 12:45 AM
To answer OPs question, any American minority who chooses to hate the white race based on the past simply is uneducated and moronic. The same can be said about a white individual who chooses to stereotype or hate a particular ethnic group based on prejudice. It's as simple as that tbh. Don't know if this thread was supposed to be serious, but it got series for me when some one unleashed his KKK grand wizard troll.

FkLA
07-16-2013, 01:32 AM
I dont hate white people tbh. My girl is white. Just hate the crackers whos mindset is stuck in the past.

MolaMola790
07-16-2013, 01:48 AM
Those weren't beaners back then, they were basically native Mexicans....holy shit

Ashy Larry
07-16-2013, 03:34 AM
I can't hate Johnny Whiteboy when back on black crime is at an all-time high. We wanna make a huge deal outta this Trevon Martin incident and I really feel for his family but what about the other 10,000 black men killed by other black men. There's a reason why they now call Chicago, Chiraq.

Thread
07-16-2013, 06:53 AM
^And there's a reason why they call Game 6 6.

Thread
07-16-2013, 06:55 AM
^
And there's a reason why they call Game 6 6.
And there's a reason why Duncan does the twist on court.
And there's a reason why they nagged me to return at 3-2.

LkrFan
07-16-2013, 07:02 AM
You're crazy blaming this on white women, if anything white women are one of the few reasons why the rest of the world still wants your race to exist

LkrFan
07-16-2013, 07:05 AM

http://kkk.org/wp-content/gallery/kkk-pictures/funny-kkk-picture.jpg:lmao

djohn2oo8
07-16-2013, 07:41 AM
I can't hate Johnny Whiteboy when back on black crime is at an all-time high. We wanna make a huge deal outta this Trevon Martin incident and I really feel for his family but what about the other 10,000 black men killed by other black men. There's a reason why they now call Chicago, Chiraq.
I agree, however, this law SYG, allows people to get away with murder. It's too ambiguous. Remember Joe Horn? The guy that killed the thieves robbing his neighbor's house when the dispatcher told him not to go outside and he said he was gonna kill em. He wasn't even defending his property. This was a big deal for that reason, for the fact you can be stalked because you look suspicious and your stalker can use self defense as justifiable should somethin happen. What's the ratio of Elizabeth Smart's/Natalee Holiways to Trayvon Martins do you see on tv?

ezau
07-16-2013, 10:05 PM
^And there's a reason why they call Game 6 6.

The same reason getting swept is called a skunker.

DMX7
07-16-2013, 10:07 PM

http://kkk.org/wp-content/gallery/kkk-pictures/funny-kkk-picture.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-16-2013, 10:12 PM
They call Chicago Chiraq because it's an area Reagan flooded with crack to kill off all the "welfare queens" who never existed in the first place.

DPG21920
07-16-2013, 10:37 PM
It's not just CHI, across the country the numbers of same race murders are far greater than murders committed by those who are not of the same race. I can't find relevant numbers, but it would be interesting to see the numbers on murders that are not same race, who kills more: blacks killing whites or whites killing blacks?

To even take the numbers a step further, even if you wanted to make the assumption (which is crazy, but go with it) that all non-same race murders were racially driven, that is still approximately only 9% of all black murders. If you are being realistic, not all of that 9% is whites killing blacks, there are other minorities killing blacks too. When you delve into that subset of numbers you naturally will shrink down the % of whites killing blacks and even further down when you realize that not 100% of the whites killing blacks murders are racially driven.

There are plenty of people who's mind is stuck in the past for various reasons, but many times its a clouded view. Racism is one of many variables in a complex situation but it does not appear racism is near the top of the list of problems when you are talking about justice/violence with regards to blacks or minorities overall. To ignore all the progress and focus on that one variable shows an incredible lack of vision in my opinion and hinders more than it helps.