PDA

View Full Version : Europe: If the Lakers somehow miss the playoffs next season

Leetonidas
07-14-2013, 09:20 PM
What do you think the chances are of them winning the lottery and landing Wiggins? Will Silver really have the balls to make such an obvious fix in his first season as commissioner, making the Lakers relevant again for reasons other than to laugh at them? The team with the highest chance of winning the lottery rarely seems to win so it's technically possible.

Thoughts?

LkrFan
07-14-2013, 09:22 PM
"Leet:lolnervous"

InRareForm
07-14-2013, 09:24 PM
"somehow" :lol

MeloHype
07-14-2013, 09:25 PM
Rigged4LA

Katherine Robinson
07-14-2013, 09:28 PM
If he decides to fix the draft, he would likely assign Lakers the #2 or #3 pick as to not make it too obvious. Although he might make a bold fix such as Stern's move giving Chicago a pseudo-territorial pick for Rose.

Thread
07-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Has anyone beside myself noticed the change in behavior of SpursFan? They're off the wall, dynamic and radical. That ain't been their MO since I lit here. It's the Finals loss that is impacting their behavior. It's sad to see it. I feel badly for you fellows. You don't know how to handle this because it's foreign territory. You'd never lost a Finals. The Ground Zero Affect is you'd won the 5th ring and had to give it back. I wonder if the suicide rate in Bexar County spiked during 6&7 and immediately after?

LkrFan
07-14-2013, 09:29 PM
"Only pussies and assholes worry about what they can't control!"

Signed,
Pappy

HI-FI
07-14-2013, 09:31 PM
Majority of their fans, like Lkrfan, will get pissed if they don't get hooked up and have the rules bent for them. They're still salty league didn't gift them CP3 after everything league has done for them.

LkrFan
07-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Majority of their fans, like Lkrfan, will get pissed if they don't get hooked up and have the rules bent for them. They're still salty league didn't gift them CP3 after everything league has done for them.

Hooked up? :lol - wtf? Showtime saved the NBA. Matter of fact your Spurs would still be in the ABA if not for Showtime brining milliions of previously uninterested fans to watch the NBA. Show some gratitude s:loln.

For the record, the Lakers legitimately traded for CP3 - there was no hookup. Punkass owners and the League illegitimately cock-blocked. It's OK - the Lakers will win another rang before the Clippers ever do. Believe that son. :downspin:

Clipper Nation
07-14-2013, 10:07 PM
For the record, the Lakers legitimately traded for CP3 - there was no hookup. Punkass owners and the League illegitimately cock-blocked.

I know this is the generic butthurt Lakerfan spin on what happened, but what actually happened is that David Stern owned the Hornets at the time, Dell Demps was retarded enough to try to trade CP3 for a bunch of aging mediocre players, and Stern turned down the deal (which owners have a right to do) because he wanted picks and young assets instead, tbh....

At the end of the day, the veto helped the Clippers, helped the Rockets, helped the Hornets, and didn't hurt the Lakers too badly since they got Nash and Bible Kemp the very next year..... stop crying and being salty because you didn't get handed another superstar for basically nothing, tbh....

LkrFan
07-14-2013, 10:52 PM
I know this is the generic butthurt Lakerfan spin on what happened, but what actually happened is that David Stern owned the Hornets at the time, Dell Demps was retarded enough to try to trade CP3 for a bunch of aging mediocre players, and Stern turned down the deal (which owners have a right to do) because he wanted picks and young assets instead, tbh....

At the end of the day, the veto helped the Clippers, helped the Rockets, helped the Hornets, and didn't hurt the Lakers too badly since they got Nash and Bible Kemp the very next year..... stop crying and being salty because you didn't get handed another superstar for basically nothing, tbh....

:lol at your :downspin: job. Doesn't matter. I stand by my words: the Lakers will win another rang before the Clipps ever win one. :)

LkrFan
07-14-2013, 11:11 PM
"somehow" :lol

OP is a faggot, but he is correct by saying somehow. It all depends on the ongoing negotiations between Jim Buss and Silver whether or not we tank. If negotiations don't go to the Lakers' liking (aka gifting us Wiggins), you can bet your pinkass that we'll be either 6th, 7th, or 8th seed - whichever seed it takes - to avenge 2013 playoffs against the Spurs. Pushing your shit in - in the 1st round approximately 1 year after 6 will be awesome son. :lol

Bynumite
07-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Spurfan playing the Stern card per par. The San Antonio Cucks shot 40 more FTs than the Heat and still couldn't get the job done :lmao

Spurs chokedPERIOD even with the good ol' jew giving them that extra push.

Rogue
07-15-2013, 01:15 AM
Lottery is just as rigged as the game and the Lakers would have a good chance to land a top 5 pick at least if they somehow miss the playoffs, Stern will ensure that for them.

racm
07-15-2013, 01:31 AM
Raptors have to win it tbh, gotta keep Wiggins Canadian...

then the Lakers get number 2 and Jabari Parker - not only will he solve their issues at SF, he'll also bring in the Mormon money

Leetonidas
07-15-2013, 02:09 AM
OP is a faggot, but he is correct by saying somehow. It all depends on the ongoing negotiations between Jim Buss and Silver whether or not we tank. If negotiations don't go to the Lakers' liking (aka gifting us Wiggins), you can bet your pinkass that we'll be either 6th, 7th, or 8th seed - whichever seed it takes - to avenge 2013 playoffs against the Spurs. Pushing your shit in - in the 1st round approximately 1 year after 6 will be awesome son. :lol

faggot :lol

Leetonidas
07-15-2013, 02:11 AM
Spurfan playing the Stern card per par. The San Antonio Cucks shot 40 more FTs than the Heat and still couldn't get the job done :lmao

Spurs chokedPERIOD even with the good ol' jew giving them that extra push.

I smell skunk

btw I said Adam Silver you stupid fuck not jewboy stern. lol at even trying to insinuate at all that kike tried to gift the Spurs a series :lmao :lmao :lmao

Arnold Toht
07-15-2013, 02:12 AM
The Jew would probably choose a Lakers playoff birth over a top 3 pick. Reason being is that the league earns more money over a 4-5 game Lakers playoff series than any other 1st round match up. Plus they'll be back in the hunt for 2015 with the cap space available.

LkrFan
07-15-2013, 02:57 AM
faggot :lol
:lol

whitemamba
07-15-2013, 03:00 AM
I smell skunk

btw I said Adam Silver you stupid fuck not jewboy stern. lol at even trying to insinuate at all that kike tried to gift the Spurs a series :lmao :lmao :lmao

i smell cuck, and adam silver is the mini jew you dumb fuck

Thebesteva
07-15-2013, 03:32 AM
You guys do remember the CP3 debacle right? I know Sternie has helped LA alot but he has taken those shots at the Lakers to make everyone calm the fuck down as well. Im sure the trend will continue with Silver.

Raven
07-15-2013, 03:55 AM
Lottery is just as rigged as the game and the Lakers would have a good chance to land a top 5 pick at least if they somehow miss the playoffs, Stern will ensure that for them.

maybe you meant top 3, the 5th pick is not winnable to my knowledge. And Stern shouldn't be there anymore..

Katherine Robinson
07-15-2013, 07:02 AM
You guys do remember the CP3 debacle right? I know Sternie has helped LA alot but he has taken those shots at the Lakers to make everyone calm the fuck down as well. Im sure the trend will continue with Silver.

What is known as Basketball Reasons likely was a product of back peddling by David Stern. He saw that the Lakers wanted to reload their team with Dwight & Paul and was more than willing to help given his position as owner of the Hornets. He wanted a good western rivalry (OKC & Lakers) and a strong rival for the Heat. He was caught with his pants down, however, when everybody realized early on that Chris Paul to Lakers would lead to Dwight Howard coming as well. Not only that, but Lakers would end up with a slightly cheaper team which meant less money for the League's bottom feeders.

Stern used basketball reasons as damage control as tensions were high and he did not want to throw the NBA into a standoff. He was all for gifting Paul to Lakers, but had to unload him to another irrelevant franchise to cut losses.

Brazil
07-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Has anyone beside myself noticed the change in behavior of SpursFan? They're off the wall, dynamic and radical. That ain't been their MO since I lit here. It's the Finals loss that is impacting their behavior. It's sad to see it. I feel badly for you fellows. You don't know how to handle this because it's foreign territory. You'd never lost a Finals. The Ground Zero Affect is you'd won the 5th ring and had to give it back. I wonder if the suicide rate in Bexar County spiked during 6&7 and immediately after?

you have no room Cul
Like the proud Lakers Begging like a pussy and being rejected aren't new territories for Lakers fans

:lmao

:cry please stay :cry

Thread
07-15-2013, 10:44 AM
you have no room Cul
Like the proud Lakers Begging like a pussy and being rejected aren't new territories for Lakers fans

I capitulated on the points above immediately and without qualification.

Killakobe81
07-15-2013, 10:45 AM
Stern screwed us short-term but tbh we would have Dwight and Paul for 5 year max contracts if he did not. And no guarantee we beat Heat even with a Kobe Howard Paul big 3, though l like those chances. My only issue is Stern should not of let the Hornets GM negotiated A deal if Stern was running show. But that ship has sailed we got fucked but crying ain't changing it.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2013, 10:50 AM
Well, no, the Lakers didn't get "fucked" at all, they just weren't allowed to trade trash for superstars for once in their lives.... even then, they still put together a so-called "superteam" the very next year, and it wasn't Stern's fault that they underperformed, tbh.....

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 10:53 AM
Well, no, the Lakers didn't get "fucked" at all, they just weren't allowed to trade trash for superstars for once in their lives.... even then, they still put together a so-called "superteam" the very next year, and it wasn't Stern's fault that they underperformed, tbh.....

Nor Uncle Jim Buss.

Killakobe81
07-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Not speaking on trade value just on fact deal was done then to have it reversed. Lamar disintegrated, Pau slid further, it fucked or shaky chemistry. Don't be dense t fucked us that is why so many here enjoyed it. I refuse to argue over a two year old trade your team benefits so of course you thunk the way you do .I have no issue with you on this please win a title, rather see the Doc is overrated narrative blown up on here and Clips pop their cherry over a Heat 3 peat. I rode with James last year (sorta) but a 3 peat I don't want. Clips would be a great story. Get it done.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2013, 10:59 AM
Nor Uncle Jim Buss.
Nah, Jimbo and Mitch really fucked up with the Nash trade, quick firing of Mike Brown, and D'Antoni hiring, tbh....

Leetonidas
07-15-2013, 11:02 AM
i smell cuck, and adam silver is the mini jew you dumb fuck

no shit you no t cell having faggot but asking if Silver has the balls to put in the fix is not playing the "stern card" you fucking inbred cousin fucking shit stain :nope

Leetonidas
07-15-2013, 11:08 AM
Nah, Jimbo and Mitch really fucked up with the Nash trade, quick firing of Mike Brown, and D'Antoni hiring, tbh....

also signing off on this:

http://content.lakersnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dwightbanner.jpg

:lol trading for a 39 year old PG who can't play for shit and is worse on defense than Blake or Fisher
:lol paying torn-achilles Kobe 30 million dollars
:lol won't take a paycut
:lol The Begging
:lol skunked in the playoffs again
:lol massive payroll to fight for the 8th seed
:lol Chris Kaman
:lol Wesley fucking Johnson
:lol cucked by Stern
:lol cucked by Dwight
:lol begging Dwight to stay then getting salty as fuck and acting like he was never wanted
:lol dwight picking HOUSTON as his best chance of winning titles
:lol faggot fanbase
:lol Lakers

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 11:12 AM

Originally I typed out a response to your comment but then I realized you are a Clipper fan. :rollin

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 11:13 AM
also signing off on this:

http://content.lakersnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dwightbanner.jpg

:lol trading for a 39 year old PG who can't play for shit and is worse on defense than Blake or Fisher
:lol paying torn-achilles Kobe 30 million dollars
:lol won't take a paycut
:lol The Begging
:lol skunked in the playoffs again
:lol massive payroll to fight for the 8th seed
:lol Chris Kaman
:lol Wesley fucking Johnson
:lol cucked by Stern
:lol cucked by Dwight
:lol begging Dwight to stay then getting salty as fuck and acting like he was never wanted
:lol dwight picking HOUSTON as his best chance of winning titles
:lol faggot fanbase
:lol Lakers

The posters were in poor taste... so was bringing on TMAC.

Leetonidas
07-15-2013, 11:22 AM
But Mac only played at the end of blowouts, it's not like the Spurs depended on him for anything or took him to be a rotational player. How is that relevant?

Lakerfan is salty as fuck. I start a legit thread and all you guys can do is get massively butthurt and talk a bunch of shit? Bball discussion please not this constant whining and crying about the CP3 trade from 2 years ago :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2013, 11:28 AM
But Mac only played at the end of blowouts, it's not like the Spurs depended on him for anything or took him to be a rotational player. How is that relevant?

Lakerfan is salty as fuck. I start a legit thread and all you guys can do is get massively butthurt and talk a bunch of shit? Bball discussion please not this constant whining and crying about the CP3 trade from 2 years ago :lol

We will get over being salty. You will never get over 6.

Leetonidas
07-15-2013, 11:41 AM
tbh I am over it, the only ones who aren't seem to be Lakerfans desperately clinging to it to try and distract from their franchises' most pathetic displays of malfeasance over the last year

Thread
07-15-2013, 11:45 AM
tbh I am over it

You're in denial.

Leetonidas
07-15-2013, 11:51 AM
You really really want that to be true. You are the one in denial my friend.

Mal
07-15-2013, 11:57 AM
They will so win that lottery.

whitemamba
07-15-2013, 01:25 PM
no shit you no t cell having faggot but asking if Silver has the balls to put in the fix is not playing the "stern card" you fucking inbred cousin fucking shit stain :nope

are you related to charles barkley?

Killakobe81
07-15-2013, 01:29 PM
If we miss that is the best for everyone ...but Mitch and Kobe are not wired that way and I respect that.

Leetonidas
07-15-2013, 02:26 PM
are you related to charles barkley?

I wish

Brazil
07-15-2013, 06:49 PM
I capitulated on the points above immediately and without qualification.

Your capitulation is duly noted

whitemamba
07-15-2013, 07:02 PM
I wish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saj1EDHzbU8

TheGreatYacht
07-15-2013, 07:06 PM
Hooked up? :lol - wtf? Showtime saved the NBA. Matter of fact your Spurs would still be in the ABA if not for Showtime brining milliions of previously uninterested fans to watch the NBA. Show some gratitude s:loln.

For the record, the Lakers legitimately traded for CP3 - there was no hookup. Punkass owners and the League illegitimately cock-blocked. It's OK - the Lakers will win another rang before the Clippers ever do. Believe that son. :downspin:
If he decides to fix the draft, he would likely assign Lakers the #2 or #3 pick as to not make it too obvious. Although he might make a bold fix such as Stern's move giving Chicago a pseudo-territorial pick for Rose.Nostradamus predicting the future of the Lakers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYM8R20rBIs

Leetonidas
07-15-2013, 07:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saj1EDHzbU8
":rolleyes"

-Giuseppe

Baseline
07-15-2013, 08:19 PM
You guys do remember the CP3 debacle right? I know Sternie has helped LA alot but he has taken those shots at the Lakers to make everyone calm the fuck down as well. Im sure the trend will continue with Silver. Basically Stern got his wrist slapped, so had to pull the plug on CP3 to the Lakers...but guess what the Lakers got instead? Dwight and Steve Nash. So Stern's "make good" to the Lakers actually made them better than adding just CP3. Granted, there were injuries, but bringing Howard to the Lakers was a better long-term fit than CP3, who needs the ball in his hands. As long as Bryant is a Laker, there's no need for a CP3. And of course, Bryant had a dominant big in Howard, and it's 1000% Bryant's fault for not making that work. Seriously...how do you run a dominant big who doubles as a media darling out of LA? I think we all know there's only one player in the entire league capable of that level of tyranny. Your Mr. Bryant.

HI-FI
07-15-2013, 08:20 PM
Funny how many laker fans on here already expect a top pick and could care less if its shady, shades of 2002 etc...

gotta keep those bandwagon fags happy like narutoluva.