PDA

View Full Version : FACT! ..... If Trayvon Martin would have

lebomb
07-15-2013, 07:34 AM
had a knife on him, and stabbed Zimmerman to death when they were fighting, he would have gotten life in prison. Tell me how fucked up the justice system really is? :flipoff

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2013, 08:12 AM
had a knife on him, and stabbed Zimmerman to death when they were fighting, he would have gotten life in prison. Tell me how fucked up the justice system really is? :flipoff

If he threw the first punch as the evidence suggested and then stabbed Zimmerman the conviction would be justified. It wasn't black vs. white it was guy on top vs. guy on the bottom getting the shit beat out of him.

lebomb
07-15-2013, 08:26 AM
It was a guy following a guy that was just WALKING too. I would knock the shit out of anyone that follows me for no reason. WTF???

And people fist fight all the gottdayum time. What if everyone just went to their gun when they started losing a fist fight.........LMAO!!!!! Wild wild west mufawkus!!!

spursncowboys
07-15-2013, 09:32 AM
That's not a fact.

lebomb
07-15-2013, 09:44 AM
That's not a fact.

LMAO if you think Trayvon would have walked if he was the one that killed Zimmerman in self defense. Seriously???? You think that?? :rolleyes

spurraider21
07-15-2013, 09:46 AM
:lol at taking a hispanic on black crime and lumpinpg it in with white vs black

lebomb
07-15-2013, 09:51 AM
:lol at taking a hispanic on black crime and lumpinpg it in with white vs black

Zimmerman is not a hispanic name dipshit.

Jose Zimmerman, yeah.....I see that alot. :rolleyes

spurraider21
07-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Zimmerman is not a hispanic name dipshit.

Jose Zimmerman, yeah.....I see that alot. :rolleyes

his father is white, and his mother is Peruvian with some black ancestry. He is a registered democrat and is registered as a hispanic. and yes, that was before this case :lol

:lol just looking at the last name. O'Neal is as irish as it gets. tell me more about how shaq is white

lebomb
07-15-2013, 10:15 AM
his father is white, and his mother is Peruvian with some black ancestry. He is a registered democrat and is registered as a hispanic. and yes, that was before this case :lol

:lol just looking at the last name. O'Neal is as irish as it gets. tell me more about how shaq is white

He is white

Fabbs
07-15-2013, 10:18 AM
If Traybonz Martin would have been posting on SpursTalk and ordered his Skittles over the interweb delivery system he would be alive now.
Fact!

SpursTalk no racist.

lebomb
07-15-2013, 10:44 AM
If Traybonz Martin would have been posting on SpursTalk and ordered his Skittles over the interweb delivery system he would be alive now.
Fact!

SpursTalk no racist.

If Murderman would have taken that asswhoopin from a teenager like a man or kept his fat fuckin ass in the car like law enforcement told him to do, he would not have cucked the system and gotten off like OJ simpson. :toast

Sportcamper
07-15-2013, 10:49 AM
" I guess there paying use back for OJ"

Derrick Coleman tweet on Zimmerman case…:lol

Fabbs
07-15-2013, 10:50 AM
If Murderman would have taken that asswhoopin from a teenager like a man or kept his fat fuckin ass in the car like law enforcement told him to do, he would not have cucked the system and gotten off like OJ simpson. :toast
Right on mang!
Lets start an interweb protest and bring unjustices to the forefront.

angrydude
07-15-2013, 10:54 AM

What, we trust the cops now?

spurraider21
07-15-2013, 11:00 AM
He is white
He has as many white parents as Barack Obama does :lol

Trill Clinton
07-15-2013, 11:07 AM
Right on mang!
Lets start an interweb protest and bring unjustices to the forefront.

the protests are in the streets, fam. people are fed up and tired and have mobilized. stick to trolling over the webs, because lord knows you wont go out and face the protestors in the streets.

Fabbs
07-15-2013, 11:28 AM
the protests are in the streets, fam. people are fed up and tired and have mobilized. stick to trolling over the webs, because lord knows you wont go out and face the protestors in the streets.
Right ons Trill. You be's settin it all straight.
You bees at a protestin march yourself right now. No doubt.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2013, 11:30 AM

Looks like that is exactly what YOU are doing.

Trill Clinton
07-15-2013, 11:35 AM
Right ons Trill. You be's settin it all straight.
You bees at a protestin march yourself right now. No doubt.

nobody is prostesting in the streets right now. we do have jobs.

Trill Clinton
07-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Looks like that is exactly what YOU are doing.

i'm not afraid to face protestors in the streets, ya'll are.

Fabbs
07-15-2013, 11:42 AM
nobody is prostesting in the streets right now. we do have jobs.
So wes not be afraid to face nobody.

Thanks for the compliment Trillz. You aight.

DPG21920
07-15-2013, 12:08 PM
LMAO if you think Trayvon would have walked if he was the one that killed Zimmerman in self defense. Seriously???? You think that?? :rolleyes

OJ walked so there is precedence. If you are black it does not mean you are guilty. Not a fact.

DPG21920
07-15-2013, 12:11 PM

Don't play that card. I called you a coward. You know where Zimmerman is, said you truly believe street justice is right & you are able bodied with a gun. Yet you won't face Zimmerman in the streets. You are either a coward who won't do what's right or you were posturing.

lebomb
07-15-2013, 02:42 PM
Don't play that card. I called you a coward. You know where Zimmerman is, said you truly believe street justice is right & you are able bodied with a gun. Yet you won't face Zimmerman in the streets. You are either a coward who won't do what's right or you were posturing.

Apparently..........Murderman killed a smaller unarmed teenager because he fucked up and got his ass straight up kicked!!!!

DPG21920
07-15-2013, 03:14 PM
He killed a kid, he didnt murder him.

Wild Cobra
07-15-2013, 03:56 PM
Not is Martin first called the police saying some creepy guy was following him, and if Zimmerman hadn't called the police.

Heath Ledger
07-15-2013, 04:17 PM
Did anyone else catch that he bought a Watermelon Iced Tea?

boobie4three
07-15-2013, 04:24 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/krakee/2v98cvq_th_zps5a29a0cf.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/krakee/media/2v98cvq_th_zps5a29a0cf.gif.html)

Nbadan
07-15-2013, 04:27 PM

I see what you did there....

baseline bum
07-15-2013, 04:36 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ajbDybJjiM&t=7m10s

Spurs da champs
07-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Big difference between stabbing someone to death & shooting someone in the manner Zimmerman did IMO.

Nbadan
07-15-2013, 04:41 PM
Isn't this what we are really wondering?

What about Trayvon right to stand his ground?

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/11/opinion/francis-zimmerman-trial/index.html

SNIP

The question that has not surfaced in the courtroom -- the elephant in the room -- is this: Did Martin fear for his life after being followed and confronted by a stranger while going to the store to buy candy and a soft drink? Was he, Martin, justified in standing his ground and defending himself when this stranger, an apparent stalker, approached him in a threatening manner?

SNIP

Think about it: We're told over and over that if Zimmerman was afraid of Martin, according to Florida law, he had the right to put a bullet in the chamber of his concealed handgun, get out of his car after being told not to by the 911 dispatcher and follow and confront Martin and shoot him to death.

At the same time, we are told that Martin, who had far greater reason to fear Zimmerman, practically and for reasons of American history, did not have the right to confront his stalker, stand his ground and defend himself, including by using his fists. We are told that this was entirely unjustified and by doing so, Martin justified his own execution.

The phrases "stand your ground" and "self-defense" have been repeated endlessly by anchors, pundits, analysts and

DPG21920
07-15-2013, 04:48 PM
What a ludicrous bunch of statements. "had far greater reason to fear Zimmerman, practically and for reasons of American history..". That would be like saying "had far greater reason to fear Trayvon, practically and for statistical crime rate reasons in modern day America".

Just so much stupid stuff coming from both sides. It's disgusting.

Nbadan
07-15-2013, 04:56 PM
So, there is no racial profiling in America? R...I...g....h...t......

DPG21920
07-15-2013, 05:01 PM
So, there is no racial profiling in America? R...I...g....h...t......

Strawman. Who said that?

KingsFanWithoutName
07-15-2013, 05:38 PM
Isn't this what we are really wondering?

What about Trayvon right to stand his ground?

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/11/opinion/francis-zimmerman-trial/index.html

SNIP

The question that has not surfaced in the courtroom -- the elephant in the room -- is this: Did Martin fear for his life after being followed and confronted by a stranger while going to the store to buy candy and a soft drink? Was he, Martin, justified in standing his ground and defending himself when this stranger, an apparent stalker, approached him in a threatening manner?

SNIP

Think about it: We're told over and over that if Zimmerman was afraid of Martin, according to Florida law, he had the right to put a bullet in the chamber of his concealed handgun, get out of his car after being told not to by the 911 dispatcher and follow and confront Martin and shoot him to death.

At the same time, we are told that Martin, who had far greater reason to fear Zimmerman, practically and for reasons of American history, did not have the right to confront his stalker, stand his ground and defend himself, including by using his fists. We are told that this was entirely unjustified and by doing so, Martin justified his own execution.

The phrases "stand your ground" and "self-defense" have been repeated endlessly by anchors, pundits, analysts and

Link to Zimmerman approaching him in a threatening manner please.

Oh you don't have one?

K THX BYE

scroteface
07-15-2013, 05:38 PM
hey op you're nothing but a lil punk just like trayvon. that pussy probably would be the one to attack someone with a knife. zimmerman was the neighborhood watch doing his job. he's meek and mild mannered, and his account checked out according to all the evidence. he isn't the type to confront someone. trayvon had 4 minutes to leave if he wanted to avoid confrontation. that's the thing, he didn't want to avoid it at all, he initiated it. he was pissed off and had a chip on his shoulder like the typical angry black man and wanted to assault zimmerman for what he felt was "disrespect." had he known zimmerman had a gun, he wouldn't have dared punch him in the nose. it sucks for him but that's why you're taught in kindergarten to keep your hands to yourself.

take note and learn from it, evolve already for fucks sake. else it'll be you laid sprawled out in these streets, another statistic. you can't go around assaulting people because they rub you the wrong way. all he had to say was "hey my dad lives over here it's cool man you don't need to worry" instead of punching him in the nose and he'd be alive.

Spurminator
07-15-2013, 08:34 PM
OJ walked so there is precedence. If you are black it does not mean you are guilty. Not a fact.

Helps to be famous and filthy rich.

lebomb
07-15-2013, 08:48 PM
hey op you're nothing but a lil punk just like trayvon. that pussy probably would be the one to attack someone with a knife. zimmerman was the neighborhood watch doing his job. he's meek and mild mannered, and his account checked out according to all the evidence. he isn't the type to confront someone. trayvon had 4 minutes to leave if he wanted to avoid confrontation. that's the thing, he didn't want to avoid it at all, he initiated it. he was pissed off and had a chip on his shoulder like the typical angry black man and wanted to assault zimmerman for what he felt was "disrespect." had he known zimmerman had a gun, he wouldn't have dared punch him in the nose. it sucks for him but that's why you're taught in kindergarten to keep your hands to yourself.

take note and learn from it, evolve already for fucks sake. else it'll be you laid sprawled out in these streets, another statistic. you can't go around assaulting people because they rub you the wrong way. all he had to say was "hey my dad lives over here it's cool man you don't need to worry" instead of punching him in the nose and he'd be alive.

STFU faggot. You don't know shit. You would get your assed kicked just like Murderman, cant back shit up or fight with your hands. What a pussy you are, just like Murderman. Got fucked up by a kid. Now that is LMAO.

"oh shit, oh shit, how can I explain this?, I got my ass whooped by a teen. Im a grown ass 300lb faggot, that got drove by a 150lb 17yr old.....fuck!!! Where is my gun"??

scroteface
07-15-2013, 08:55 PM
STFU faggot. You don't know shit. You would get your assed kicked just like Murderman, cant back shit up or fight with your hands. What a pussy you are, just like Murderman. Got fucked up by a kid. Now that is LMAO.

"oh shit, oh shit, how can I explain this?, I got my ass whooped by a teen. Im a grown ass 300lb faggot, that got drove by a 150lb 17yr old.....fuck!!! Where is my gun"??

last time i fought someone he was over 300lbs and i broke his nose and required him to wear a mask and get about 20 stiches where i split him open at the cheekbone. i beat the brakes off that coon ass like a lil hoe. you militant coons are going to be in for a rude awakening as real white men like myself get fed up and start becoming assertive.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2013, 10:49 PM
:lmao @ LeassholelickerFags butt hurt. This is classic.

Wild Cobra
07-16-2013, 03:41 AM
Not if Martin first called the police saying some creepy guy was following him, and if Zimmerman hadn't called the police.

spursncowboys
07-16-2013, 03:56 AM
It's funny that you assume everyone should have your view and if not then they are ignorant or stupid. If you want to play the same pathetic games they play in the NBA Forum, pulling a DOK, have at it.

I personally think there are plenty of situations where black men killing black men in self defense walk, or don't get arrested. However I don't think Sharpton, celebrities, and famous athletes would be borderline inciting a riot or demanding for justice before wanting any evidence.

boutons_deux
07-16-2013, 05:42 AM
Helps to be famous and filthy rich.

above all, shitty, incompetent prosecutors

CosmicCowboy
07-16-2013, 06:49 AM

These were the hot shot prosecutors brought in by Corey. This was only the second case they had ever lost.

Angela Corey, on the other hand, should be disbarred for overcharging murder 2.

lebomb
07-16-2013, 07:39 AM
last time i fought someone he was over 300lbs and i broke his nose and required him to wear a mask and get about 20 stiches where i split him open at the cheekbone. i beat the brakes off that coon ass like a lil hoe. you militant coons are going to be in for a rude awakening as real white men like myself get fed up and start becoming assertive.

Oh wow!!!! LMAO.....and the last time I fought was when two 6'-4" rednecks tossed a beer on my girl at fiesta. I beat both their asses. I had a group of hispanic dudes wisk me off the the to the park and ride bus stop because the police were coming. They said "you kicked their ass holmes" . So what is your fuckin point? I can fight too asswipe.

CosmicCowboy
07-16-2013, 07:44 AM
:lmao

We need a Scroteface/lebomb cage fight at the GTG.

angrydude
07-16-2013, 09:21 AM

Because that would have been murder with no right to self defense present?

angrydude
07-16-2013, 09:25 AM

Hate to break it to you, but most prosecutors are shitty and incompetent. That's why they work for the state instead of being private defense attorneys making the big bucks.

The reason blacks go to jail so much more than whites is because they either are guilty as it comes, didn't cover their tracks, and admitted it, or they had to use a public defender who are even more incompetent than state prosecutors.

Nbadan
07-16-2013, 01:36 PM
Link to Zimmerman approaching him in a threatening manner please.

Oh you don't have one?

K THX BYE

:rolleyes

Anyone approaching you in public in any but a friendly manner can be considered 'threatening' in some cultures...thanks for the sensitivity...

Nbadan
07-16-2013, 01:40 PM
Strawman. Who said that?

So Zimmerman didn't choose to follow Trayvon because he was a black and racial profiled?

:lol

spursncowboys
07-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Oh wow!!!! LMAO.....and the last time I fought was when two 6'-4" rednecks tossed a beer on my girl at fiesta. I beat both their asses. I had a group of hispanic dudes wisk me off the the to the park and ride bus stop because the police were coming. They said "you kicked their ass holmes" . So what is your fuckin point? I can fight too asswipe.
You're getting trolled...

lebomb
07-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Hate to break it to you, but most prosecutors are shitty and incompetent. That's why they work for the state instead of being private defense attorneys making the big bucks.

The reason blacks go to jail so much more than whites is because they either are guilty as it comes, didn't cover their tracks, and admitted it, they are tried by all white jurys, the evidence is clear as hell but is ignored, the man always tries to bring a niggra down, or they had to use a public defender who are even more incompetent than state prosecutors.

:p:

spursncowboys
07-16-2013, 01:48 PM
So Zimmerman didn't choose to follow Trayvon because he was a black and racial profiled?

Strawman. At three in the morning, it's safe to say that a neighborhood watch would follow anyone, especially a kid. But I am assuming too. The facts: two to three in the morning. TM was smoking weed. I think a good common sense law anywhere would be if someone is "neighborhood watch", they should have a certain marking on their car and register with the police dept.

clambake
07-16-2013, 01:49 PM
you got your timeline wrong.

spursncowboys
07-16-2013, 01:49 PM

The reason blacks go to jail so much more than whites is because they either are guilty as it comes, didn't cover their tracks, and admitted it, or they had to use a public defender who are even more incompetent than state prosecutors.
You can't blame the prosecution. They had all the assets of TM's lawyers, and all assets of the entire office for this one.

They had no case!

spursncowboys
07-16-2013, 01:52 PM
you got your timeline wrong.
touche my friend :toast thank you.

DPG21920
07-16-2013, 02:39 PM

Not the point.

DPG21920
07-16-2013, 02:41 PM

I'm going to lead a march on you. The system is flawed. It puts minorities in prison for doing what you did, but not you.

ErnestLynch
07-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Hell if he'd just had his gun on him. Remember his cell phone pics ?
http://watchdogwire.com/florida/files/2013/05/trayvon-martin-cell-phone-pictures.jpg

boutons_deux
07-16-2013, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=ErnestLynch;6762551]Hell if he'd just had his gun on him. Remember his cell phone pics ?
/QUOTE]

If TM had shot GZ, he would have been arrested immediately, not a month later, and imprisoned by now.

ErnestLynch
07-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Of course. Your point ?

ErnestLynch
07-16-2013, 03:52 PM
double post

Homeland Security
07-16-2013, 03:56 PM
they are tried by all white jurys :p:
Is it white people's fault that n!ggers almost always ignore their jury summons?

I've come to realize that almost all n!ggers have the mentality of children. Children can't be given the responsibility of adults; they need adults to take care of them and watch out for them.

The institution of slavery starts to make more and more sense to me.

ErnestLynch
07-17-2013, 04:37 AM
Of the multitude of idiot comments made about this, again on CNN, some ...idiot...said, 'Trayvon didn't get a trial by his peers.' It just doesn't get any better than this. And this is someone on TV, purporting to be an expert in ...something. What I do not know.

Wild Cobra
07-17-2013, 06:33 AM
Of the multitude of idiot comments made about this, again on CNN, some ...idiot...said, 'Trayvon didn't get a trial by his peers.' It just doesn't get any better than this. And this is someone on TV, purporting to be an expert in ...something. What I do not know.

What would a trial by his peers like like? Street fighters, dope heads, jewel thief's, etc...

I'll bet even they would say "innocent of all charges."

ErnestLynch
07-17-2013, 03:00 PM
What would a trial by his peers like like?"

Dead people I guess.

Nbadan
07-17-2013, 09:10 PM
People just need to not stray into the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time...

And appointing yourself the neighborhood watch give you the right to stalk people, question why their I your hood and if your not satisfied with their responses, use physical or deadly force to detain them'..

johnsmith
07-17-2013, 10:54 PM
People just need to not stray into the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time...

And appointing yourself the neighborhood watch give you the right to stalk people, question why their I your hood and if your not satisfied with their responses, use physical or deadly force to detain them'..

Really?

spurraider21
07-18-2013, 12:41 AM
well i know ESPN first take is not meant to be taken seriously as far as their sports opinion, but as far as this case goes, Stephen A was right on the money, in my book

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67WhBlXssUA