View Full Version : Suits, Season 3

JudynTX
07-15-2013, 11:07 AM
Starts tomorrow night. My Tuesday nights are fulfilled now. :hat

http://youtu.be/vV_Tvno_hFg

johnsmith
07-15-2013, 11:13 AM
Starts tomorrow night. My Tuesday nights are fulfilled now. :hat

My wife made me watch season 2, I then went back and watched season 1. This show is REALLY good. Plus, it's got Harvey for her, and Rachel for me....everyone is happy!

Rachel IMO is the hottest woman on television.

Besides Breaking Bad, this is my favorite series that I'm into.

JudynTX
07-15-2013, 11:16 AM
My wife made me watch season 2, I then went back and watched season 1. This show is REALLY good. Plus, it's got Harvey for her, and Rachel for me....everyone is happy!

Rachel IMO is the hottest woman on television.

Besides Breaking Bad, this is my favorite series that I'm into.

I like me some Rachel too. Those tight ass skirts. :D

mrsmaalox
07-15-2013, 11:17 AM
Mmmm Harvey. That's all I need to know about that show----I watch it with the sound off! :lol

JudynTX
07-15-2013, 11:20 AM
Mmmm Harvey. That's all I need to know about that show----I watch it with the sound off! :lol

I wish you would go back and watch S1. :(

johnsmith
07-15-2013, 11:31 AM
I like me some Rachel too. Those tight ass skirts. :D

If this show was slightly more popular, she would be on the cover of every grocery store check out magazine known to man.

And I'd buy them.

JudynTX
07-15-2013, 11:32 AM
If this show was slightly more popular, she would be on the cover of every grocery store check out magazine known to man.

And I'd buy them.

The sexual tension between her and Mike over the years has been ridiculous.

http://youtu.be/sUEa_SpXJ40

mrsmaalox
07-15-2013, 11:35 AM
I wish you would go back and watch S1. :(

I will!

Jacob1983
07-15-2013, 03:37 PM
I don't understand why Rachel seems like she is going to be a bitch in this upcoming season. Mike finally gave her what she wanted which was his dick. I still have my doubts about the scene where she spills the beans. I just have a feeling that it's a nightmare or hallucination that Mike is going to have. Anyways, I will give Rachel a pass for being a bitch because of those tight dress skirts that she wears.

JudynTX
08-14-2013, 12:31 PM
Donna is finally getting nailed. :lol

CosmicCowboy
08-14-2013, 01:09 PM
best season yet.

spurraider21
09-16-2022, 01:22 PM
i had never watched this show, wife recently recommended i give it a try. im 9 episodes into season 1

the show is... entertaining. the dynamic between harvey/mike is fun. louis is a fun character. the women are hot.

but my god, watching the show requires a complete suspension of disbelief about how the legal system works. i know a lot of shows do an awful job of portraying the profession, but im practically pulling my hair out at every scene involving anything even tangentially related to the law. the one thing they do decently well is the "big law" environment and how shitty associates can be treated, but its not like Suits seeks to be a commentary on that, its almost an aside thing. but the manner in which cases move and are resolved is laughable

but if you put all that aside its a fun show. nothing special tho, more soap opera than anything, which each episode being self contained and very limited plot progression aside from meghan markle's inevitable hookup with mike ross. in a matter of a few episodes she went from "i dont date people from the office" to "im not wearing any underwear" :lol

SpursforSix
09-16-2022, 01:27 PM
i had never watched this show, wife recently recommended i give it a try. im 9 episodes into season 1

the show is... entertaining. the dynamic between harvey/mike is fun. louis is a fun character. the women are hot.

but my god, watching the show requires a complete suspension of disbelief about how the legal system works. i know a lot of shows do an awful job of portraying the profession, but im practically pulling my hair out at every scene involving anything even tangentially related to the law. the one thing they do decently well is the "big law" environment and how shitty associates can be treated, but its not like Suits seeks to be a commentary on that, its almost an aside thing. but the manner in which cases move and are resolved is laughable

but if you put all that aside its a fun show. nothing special tho, more soap opera than anything, which each episode being self contained and very limited plot progression aside from meghan markle's inevitable hookup with mike ross. in a matter of a few episodes she went from "i dont date people from the office" to "im not wearing any underwear" :lol

Yeah...it's entertaining until it's not. But I think that's several seasons away.

I'm sure you didn't expect anything as accurate as LA Law or Ally McBeal. I mean it is on USA. Their line should be "USA - Suspending Disbelief Required".