PDA

View Full Version : A Quality Thread

Avante
07-15-2013, 02:50 PM
Where do we start? We'll begin by dumping things that don't work, history has proven that....fact. So no music videos, we can't go with any sort of a list. We need something others can identify with, something they can relate to. So you we don't really wanna get too personal here either. So what's that leave us?

What do we all do and can comment on, using our personal experiences as a reference?

How about movies? Nay, that can be too subjective, same with TV shows and music. Do we talk about food/eating? I find that extremely boring. So what does everyone agree about, yep...sex is great!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we can approach that topic like many of you here do, where it's all about hoes, bitchs and and fucking. Which is fine and dandy as a kid. Let's talk about grown up sex, a rarity...here.

Keep in mind I'm not looking to deal with immature sex....ok? So those of you still playing that this isn't for you...ok?

You begin by planning and plotting, yes with the work world as it is there is a need to look at energy and some sort of planning is needed. The days of throwing her on the floor and jabjabjab....are long gone. So you start looking at when would be the best time to have a party. You also start warming her up (without telling her of course) with ...those little things...will do. Buy her something, take her out to eat, put her on display. It will all come back to you......guaranteed.

Now here's where you interject your bits of wisdom and advise, no need for me to break it all down:king

mrsmaalox
07-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Ugh :bang

Avante
07-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Ugh :bang

So you can't talk grown up sex....sorry.

Spur|n|Austin
07-15-2013, 02:57 PM
That was bad, even for you Avante..

DisAsTerBot
07-15-2013, 03:00 PM
ew old people sex

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:00 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/collegehumor0f24ba4c20dbf2015af2f474e61d5dac_zps29 3e7858.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/teyshablue/media/collegehumor0f24ba4c20dbf2015af2f474e61d5dac_zps29 3e7858.jpg.html)

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:03 PM
That was bad, even for you Avante..

Let's look at this.

Did you really even read it? You can't simply talk about the topic? Why not? You wanna be a critic despite this sort of thing....
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215439

How can you be critical of anyone? We see this constantly here.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:04 PM
olf? alf?

Spur|n|Austin
07-15-2013, 03:04 PM
Let's look at this.

Did you really even read it? You can't simply tal about the topic? Why not? You wanna be a critic despite this sort of thing....
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215439

Hoe can you be critical olf anyone? We see this constantly here.

:lol you're a freak dude.

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:05 PM
ew old people sex

See you can't relate to anything past...me like to fuck

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:06 PM
:lol you're a freak dude.

A freak is a guy who has a ton of failed threads going around trying to play critic.

DisAsTerBot
07-15-2013, 03:06 PM
well apparently no one here can relate to you.

Jerk-store!

DisAsTerBot
07-15-2013, 03:07 PM
A freak is a guy who has a ton of failed threads going around trying to play critic.

lol internet serious biznezz

Spur|n|Austin
07-15-2013, 03:07 PM

Yep. See, the more open you are with yourself, the more you can begin to heal.

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:09 PM
well apparently no one here can relate to you.

Jerk-store!

That's not true at all, I just need you/others to elevate their game.

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:10 PM
lol internet serious biznezz

Not at all as I prove all the time.

TE
07-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Avante trolls like no other. I don't even think he does it on purpose, he's that naive tbh.

I don't know why people continue to post in his threads. It's the same shit that sparks pages and pages of the same thing every day.

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:11 PM
Yep. See, the more open you are with yourself, the more you can begin to heal.

That works when you're 14

Spur|n|Austin
07-15-2013, 03:12 PM
That works when you're 14

Openness? You'll get it little fella. Well hey, this has been fun but I'm going to stare at the floor in the restroom here at the office, as it's 3x more fun than a conversation with you.

TE
07-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Holy shit, Avante reached 11,000+ posts already?

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:15 PM
Openness? You'll get it little fella. Well hey, this has been fun but I'm going to stare at the floor in the restroom here at the office, as it's 3x more fun than a conversation with you.

Why not talk about the topic?

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Avante trolls like no other. I don't even think he does it on purpose, he's that naive tbh.

I don't know why people continue to post in his threads. It's the same shit that sparks pages and pages of the same thing every day.

I started doing this in 96, used to moderate a board, trust me...naive...nay~~~~~~~~

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:18 PM
There we go, does anyone really want quality threads?

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:19 PM
Sure. Still looking for one.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:21 PM
btw, I've moderated many boards. Probably many more than you. And naive? Yea.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:22 PM
Board moderating....master.:hat

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:22 PM
Sure. Still looking for one.

It is more fun to bug isn't it? Come on admit it, it's fun....right? You don't ...really...wanna talk about anything, more fun to just pester....right?

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:23 PM
That's when I'm not competing in competitive deck building.

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:24 PM
btw, I've moderated many boards. Probably many more than you. And naive? Yea.

This is the internet, I moderated..sub10..a sprint forum, how about you?

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:24 PM
It is more fun to bug isn't it? Come on admit it, it's fun....right? You don't ...really...wanna talk about anything, more fun to just pester....right?

Pretty sure we've already walked this path. With your perusal mastery, I assume you can pull the thread up at anytime for you review.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:25 PM
This is the internet, I moderated..sub10..a sprint forum, how about you?

The largest recording forum on the internet, plus Tascam's user forum, which was also quite large, plus a smattering of other music forums. I should make a list and a map of them.:hat

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:25 PM
That's when I'm not competing in competitive deck building.

How about actually answering a question, ok? You totally ignore the topic and now can't answer any questions....wow~~~~

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:26 PM
How about actually answering a question, ok? You total ignore the topic and now can't answer any questions....wow~~~~

Sorry, little fella. I'll pretty much post whatever the fuck I want to. But thanks for playing.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:27 PM
Post # 38. "Pretty sure we've already walked this path. With your perusal mastery, I assume you can pull the thread up at anytime for you review."

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:28 PM
The largest recording forum on the internet, plus Tascam's user forum, which was also quite large, plus a smattering of other music forums. I should make a list and a map of them.:hat

I find that hard to believe you seem too simple/young for that.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm sure you do. You find many things hard to believe. Seems to be a problem for you.

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:29 PM
Sorry, little fella. I'll pretty much post whatever the fuck I want to. But thanks for playing.

So you are here to totally ignore the topic, disregard anything asked of you, so why are you even here? Yep, as I said.....you love to pester....right?

Trill Clinton
07-15-2013, 03:29 PM
Carlos

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:31 PM
I'm sure you do. You find many things hard to believe. Seems to be a problem for you.

I'm not the one entering a thread with no intentions of doing anything besides playing the idiot role.
You were no moderator, you're a liar.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:32 PM
Ok, little fella. So are you. See how that works?

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:32 PM
So you are here to totally ignore the topic, disregard anything asked of you, so why are you even here? Yep, as I said.....you love to pester....right?

Your topic sucked. Sorry.

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Carlos

:lobt2:

mrsmaalox
07-15-2013, 03:35 PM
That's not true at all, I just need you/others to elevate their game.

You still think ST is here to fulfill your needs----get your needs fulfilled elsewhere, like everyone else does, and then ST won't be as important to you as it is.

Blake
07-15-2013, 03:36 PM
Where do we start? We'll begin by dumping things that don't work, history has proven that....fact. So no music videos, we can't go with any sort of a list. We need something others can identify with, something they can relate to. So you we don't really wanna get too personal here either. So what's that leave us?

What do we all do and can comment on, using our personal experiences as a reference?

How about movies? Nay, that can be too subjective, same with TV shows and music. Do we talk about food/eating? I find that extremely boring. So what does everyone agree about, yep...sex is great!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we can approach that topic like many of you here do, where it's all about hoes, bitchs and and fucking. Which is fine and dandy as a kid. Let's talk about grown up sex, a rarity...here.

Keep in mind I'm not looking to deal with immature sex....ok? So those of you still playing that this isn't for you...ok?

You begin by planning and plotting, yes with the work world as it is there is a need to look at energy and some sort of planning is needed. The days of throwing her on the floor and jabjabjab....are long gone. So you start looking at when would be the best time to have a party. You also start warming her up (without telling her of course) with ...those little things...will do. Buy her something, take her out to eat, put her on display. It will all come back to you......guaranteed.

Now here's where you interject your bits of wisdom and advise, no need for me to break it all down:king

you're probably the thinnest skinned forum whiner I've ever seen.

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:37 PM
Your topic sucked. Sorry.

Wanna talk...Server Power...?

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:38 PM
You still think ST is here to fulfill your needs----get your needs fulfilled elsewhere, like everyone else does, and then ST won't be as important to you as it is.

For someone who says ...don't give a fuck...you sure throw out a lot of advice.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:39 PM
I'm not the one entering a thread with no intentions of doing anything besides playing the idiot role.
You were no moderator, you're a liar.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/TF_zpscaa8d65f.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/teyshablue/media/TF_zpscaa8d65f.jpg.html)

dumbfuck.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:40 PM
Wanna talk...Server Power...?

I dunno. Do you?

Blake
07-15-2013, 03:41 PM
dumbfuck.

Lol

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:42 PM

Not at all, actually just the opposite. I just know what buttons to push/strings to pull...as we see.

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:43 PM
I dunno. Do you?

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 03:43 PM
Says the completely programmable poster.

johnsmith
07-15-2013, 03:44 PM
Not at all, actually just the opposite. I just know what buttons to push/strings to pull...as we see.

Lol...until you can't and you get scared and put someone on ignore like you had to do with me.

TE
07-15-2013, 03:46 PM
People here know what buttons of yours to push. Notice all the whining you do about that.

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Says the completely programmable poster.

Do I follow you around....nope~~~~~~

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:48 PM
People here know what buttons of yours to push. Notice all the whining you do about that.

Talk about being naive.

TE
07-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Talk about being naive.
You know you whine about people following you around, right? I mean you just did it a post above. Go look.

Avante
07-15-2013, 03:57 PM
You know you whine about people following you around, right? I mean you just did it a post above. Go look.

How old are you son?

mrsmaalox
07-15-2013, 04:00 PM
For someone who says ...don't give a fuck...you sure throw out a lot of advice.

For someone who so severely gives a fuck.....you sure are pigheaded about taking advice.

TE
07-15-2013, 04:10 PM
How old are you son?
I asked first.

Avante
07-15-2013, 04:17 PM
For someone who so severely gives a fuck.....you sure are pigheaded about taking advice.

I think I'll pass on the advice, not into just bringing the dailey news here.

Avante
07-15-2013, 04:18 PM
I asked first.

You go with what works, now think.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2013, 04:19 PM
:lol Meltdown

2pac > Kobe
07-15-2013, 04:26 PM
avante putting the club on his back and carrying det shit

silverblk mystix
07-15-2013, 04:28 PM
Great thread idea -

except where assholes and idiots hang out.

No way will idiots ever be capable of a stimulating conversation - even when a perfectly good challenge is thrown out.

Incapable because they are unhappy and shitty people to begin with and it is more important to re-assert their prejudice against Avante - than actually using their brain to contribute something intelligent and creative.

So, they instead, try to label Avante as someone who is not on their level - when they are idiots, Of course Avante will never be on your level- he will never stoop that low.

Sheeple are sheeple are sheeple.

If one of the idiots had posted ANY thread about ANY topic - all the other idiots would have tripped over each others vaginas to post stupid boring shit - just because they approved of the OP idiot.

Lamesters.

Avante
07-15-2013, 04:28 PM
:lol Meltdown

Oh hell yes as we approach three pages...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
07-15-2013, 04:30 PM
avante putting the club on his back and carrying det shit

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

DisAsTerBot
07-15-2013, 04:32 PM
If one of the idiots had posted ANY thread about ANY topic - all the other idiots would have tripped over each others vaginas to post stupid boring shit - just because they approved of the OP idiot.

oh the irony

TE
07-15-2013, 04:33 PM
You go with what works, now think.
People know what to say to you to piss you off (not much) which catalyzes a diatribe of yours about how people never leave you alone. This much is known.

Avante
07-15-2013, 04:34 PM
Great thread idea -

No way will idiots ever be capable of a stimulating conversation - even when a perfectly good challenge is thrown out.

Incapable because they are unhappy and shitty people to begin with and it is more important to re-assert their prejudice against Avante - than actually using their brain to contribute something intelligent and creative.

So, they instead, try to label Avante as someone who is not on their level - when they are idiots, Of course Avante will never be on your level- he will never stoop that low.

Lamesters.

You see it as does anyone with some intelligence. There is some real need here to keep it goofy and simple, why I can only guess...immaturity? Nobody wants to widen any horizons which is weird.

Avante
07-15-2013, 04:34 PM
People know what to say to you to piss you off (not much) which catalyzes a diatribe of yours about how people never leave you alone. This much is known.

Now tell me slick what does that get me?

Blake
07-15-2013, 04:35 PM

Rofl bull shit.

We type in the command prompt "your thread sucks" and you obey by typing out the same thin skinned, butthurt, sometimes hilarious responses every single time.

It's like clockwork, Old Faithful, sunrise, sunset, death, taxes, etc

Avante
07-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Rofl bull shit.

We type in the command prompt "your thread sucks" and you spit out the same thin skinned, butthurt, sometimes hilarious responses every single time.

And you just keep thinking that amigo.

TE
07-15-2013, 04:38 PM
Now tell me slick what does that get me?
It confirms this:

Avante
07-15-2013, 04:39 PM
It confirms this:

Now think, ok?

Blake
07-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Great thread idea -

Lamesters.

SBM's perception of messageboard reality is hilarious, per the usual.

Blake
07-15-2013, 04:41 PM

Ok amiga

Avante
07-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Ok amiga

Tell us more about Ninja's...ok?

TE
07-15-2013, 04:43 PM
Now think, ok?
lol

silverblk mystix
Rofl bull shit.

We type in the command prompt "your thread sucks" and you obey by typing out the same thin skinned, butthurt, sometimes hilarious responses every single time.

Yes, and after a million times of this - does it still make your life complete? Does being a troll who tries to be clever and bait people satisfy you that much - that after a million times - it still is the main thing you do in life?

Is your life that shitty? Is everyone else's life that does this very same thing 24/7 that shitty too that you just robotically continue to come in here like clockwork just to troll someone whom you think is trollable?

Has this not been played out - like a decade ago?

Find a purpose - find a life - or kill yourselves.

Avante
lol

Took you long enought.

Avante
07-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Yes, and after a million times of this - does it still make your life complete? Does being a troll who tries to be clever and bait people satisfy you that much - that after a million times - it still is the main thing you do in life?

Is your life that shitty? Is everyone else's life that does this very same thing 24/7 that shitty too that you just robotically continue to come in here like clockwork just to troll someone whom you think is trollable?

Bro, I need this little shit, ok? He's one of my posse, they keep me at the top of any page.

mrsmaalox
07-15-2013, 04:48 PM
I think I'll pass on the advice, not into just bringing the dailey news here.

No dumbfuck, if you had a reading comprehension level above 2nd grade, you would understand that nowhere have I advised you to post as I do or to my liking----I have said over and over that you should post however you want....BUT stop with the whiny petulant baby act when you don't get the accolades you believe you deserve for all your stupid threads. It's not about what you post---it's about the constant complaining about how others don't respond to your threads the way you need them to.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Bro, I need this little shit, ok? He's one of my posse, they keep me at the top of any page.

Sheeple are SPRUNG on Avante!!!!!

Still!!!!!!

:rollin:rollin

Avante
07-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Ok I started this thread about a couple hours ago..BOOM...three pages. Just like I mentioned in the Quality thread. That's called...knowing your target audience. You just saw a master at work......for free.

Gotta go, so how about some traveling music?

ls7unxVDPzU&playnext=1&list=PL5BA2B1384E346DEA&feature=results_video

silverblk mystix
07-15-2013, 04:51 PM
No dumbfuck, if you had a reading comprehension level above 2nd grade, you would understand that nowhere have I advised you to post as I do or to my liking----I have said over and over that you should post however you want....BUT stop with the whiny petulant baby act when you don't get the accolades you believe you deserve for all your stupid threads. It's not about what you post---it's about the constant complaining about how others don't respond to your threads the way you need them to.

Find a life. Tend to the husband.

Get over yourself.

Just another idiot who had to follow the crowd and your little - I stay out of poster dramas - is nothing but bullshit now.

Avante
07-15-2013, 04:54 PM

Sorry dumbfuck but ...4...replies to the dailey news doesn't do much fo rme...ok?

Floyd Pacquiao
07-15-2013, 04:56 PM
When I was just a little baby boy, my momma used to tell me these crazy things She used to tell me my daddy was an evil man, she used to tell me he hated me But then I got a little bit older and I realized, she was the crazy one But there was nothing I could do or say to try to change it cause that's just the way she was.

TE
07-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Sorry dumbfuck but ...4...replies to the dailey news doesn't do much fo rme...ok?
That's no way to talk to a lady like maalox. How dare you, bro. I thought you respected women.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 05:11 PM
Ok I started this thread about a couple hours ago..BOOM...three pages. Just like I mentioned in the Quality thread. That's called...knowing your target audience. You just saw a master at work......for free.

Gotta go, so how about some traveling music?

Yeah, Wild Cobra can do this well too. You should be proud to have risen to his level...or something like that.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Find a life. Tend to the husband.

Get over yourself.

Just another idiot who had to follow the crowd and your little - I stay out of poster dramas - is nothing but bullshit now.

Die in a fire, sycophant.

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:31 PM
Yeah, Wild Cobra can do this well too. You should be proud to have risen to his level...or something like that.

He doesn't go around humping my leg, that would be you.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 05:31 PM
In your dreams, little fella.

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Die in a fire, sycophant.

Die in a fire over internet siliness, dude, that's sad.

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:32 PM
In your dreams, little fella.

Well here you are still humping away.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Die in a fire over internet siliness, dude, that's sad.

I turn it off and go home. You don't realize that. that's sad.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Well here you are still humping away.

lol...wanna talk mod smack some more, liar?

Blake
07-15-2013, 05:37 PM

what's your purpose here, hypocrite?

lol 8 thousand purpose driven posts

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:40 PM
I turn it off and go home. You don't realize that. that's sad.

I don't give a fuck what you turn on/off you don't talk about....die in a fire....what's wrong with you? Stick to your goofy shit nobody pays any attention to..ok?

Blake
07-15-2013, 05:40 PM
I stay out of poster dramas - is nothing but bullshit now.

you can't be in the middle of drama saying you stay out of it

You're just as incredibly stupid as Avante.

....and I mean that honestly. You're fucking stupid.

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:41 PM
lol...wanna talk mod smack some more, liar?

To be blunt you're actually sorta...boring.

TeyshaBlue
I don't give a fuck what you turn on/off you don't talk about....die in a fire....what's wrong with you? Stick to your goofy shit nobody pays any attention to..ok?

lol. What's wrong with you? Stick to your goofy shit that people ridicule you for....ok?

Blake
I don't give a fuck what you turn on/off you don't talk about....

Liar

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 05:42 PM
To be blunt you're actually sorta...boring.

Translated...I got bitch slapped.

Blake
07-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Sheeple are SPRUNG on Avante!!!!!

Still!!!!!!

:rollin:rollin

Jumping on the semen grenade to save Avante, per clockwork

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:45 PM
you can't be in the middle of drama saying you stay out of it

You're just as incredibly stupid as Avante.

....and I mean that honestly. You're fucking stupid.

Dude, you gotta be the dumbset little faggot I've ever encountered on any of these boards and I'm dead serious, you don't know anything, you don't do anything, other than this lameass shit you're doing right now. You're a fucking mess asshole a total piece of shit. And a dumb fuck like you is going to call anyone stupid, you gotta be kidding me. Blake, you are one fucked up little faggot...got it!

Blake
07-15-2013, 05:46 PM
Tell us more about Ninja's...ok?

No.

Instead, I command you to go dig up other posters old threads, ok?

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:46 PM
Translated...I got bitch slapped.

A little shit like you is gonna...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 05:48 PM
A little shit like you is gonna...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Yeah. It was easy.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219828&page=2&p=6759996&viewfull=1#post6759996

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:48 PM
No.

Hey idiot, ya don't totally fail on soooooooooooooooo many threads then tell others jack shit...got it?

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Yeah. It was easy.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219828&page=2&p=6759996&viewfull=1#post6759996

You're simply too simple/boring/uncreative to be anything other than a low rent leg humper.

Blake
07-15-2013, 05:52 PM
Dude, you gotta be the dumbset little faggot I've ever encountered on any of these boards and I'm dead serious, you don't know anything, you don't do anything, other than this lameass shit you're doing right now. You're a fucking mess asshole a total piece of shit. And a dumb fuck like you is going to call anyone stupid, you gotta be kidding me. Blake, you are one fucked up little faggot...got it!

clockwork.

I command you to melt down again to the smart peoples amusement.

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 05:53 PM
You're simply too simple/boring/uncreative to be anything other than a low rent leg humper.

So yeah, it was easy.

Blake
07-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Hey idiot, ya don't totally fail on soooooooooooooooo many threads then tell others jack shit...got it?

Your definition of thread failure is stupid.

You suck at smart.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2013, 06:07 PM
Look at me I throw out unconventional words - right before I return to bathroom humor!!!! Aren't I witty? Please like me now sheeple- pleeeease?

What a douche.

Avante
07-15-2013, 06:11 PM
Your definition of thread failure is stupid.

You suck at smart.

Let's see...how about...nobody gives a fuck either way about anything you have to say.... how about that as a thread failure? You have no idea how to get it going because you're a fucking idiot. You bring out...apathy.

Little shit I'll kick your little ass up and down the street on Texas Tech alone. Noway some complete moron is telling me about smarts.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2013, 06:19 PM
Oh hell yes as we approach three pages...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Four pages and counting of yet another Avante meltdown :lol

Clipper Nation
07-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Your thread sucks....

Avante
07-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Your thread sucks....

Come mere ya little knotty headed mutherfucker, lets look at something that really does suck....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208335

silverblk mystix
07-15-2013, 06:37 PM
The best thing about this thread - is that Blake spared us his version of a night at the Blake's - which always starts with;

Blake: " So, sweetheart - allow me to introduce you to the guy I picked out for you tonight, Mr. Tripod himself...."

...ok now /thread

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Clipper Nation
07-15-2013, 06:46 PM
Come mere ya little knotty headed mutherfucker, lets look at something that really does suck....

Blake's right, saying "your thread sucks" really is enough to make you launch into a full-out meltdown! :lol

Avante
07-15-2013, 06:51 PM
Blake's right, saying "your thread sucks" really is enough to make you launch into a full-out meltdown! :lol

What planet do you live on numb nuts? See how ya get a nut with all your...you're a faggot...bullshit? Something most outgrow by 16, well I get a nut watching little shits like you....you're melting down...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...you're too fucking stupid to see what's actually going on and it's funny.

Trust me midget nobody "really" cares what obvious moronic bitches say in hiding, if you think they do you're dumber than Blake and that's fucking dumb.

Listen up dinky dick I fuck around with ya because you're an idiot and it's funny, I'll....oh no no please don't call me a faggot...and what does your dumb ass do....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wise up ya fucking idiot, ok? I'm embarrashed for you litle guy nobody should be that fucking dumb.

Rogue
07-15-2013, 07:17 PM
movie is an excellent proposal imho, especially those movies with my goddess in and trivia. I'll go all in on any topic relating to my goddess, as I usually do.

Avante
07-15-2013, 10:29 PM
movie is an excellent proposal imho, especially those movies with my goddess in and trivia. I'll go all in on any topic relating to my goddess, as I usually do.

What?

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 03:49 AM
So, they instead, try to label Avante as someone who is not on their level - when they are idiots,

Slurp.

Of course Avante will never be on your level- he will never stoop that low.

Gulp.

Avante
07-16-2013, 04:43 AM
Can anyone here actually carry on an intelligent conversation?

Avante
07-16-2013, 04:56 AM
You people can't even talk rock & roll, wow~~~~~~~~~

Blake
07-16-2013, 08:07 AM
No.

Your thread sucks....

Fat old faithful

Blake
07-16-2013, 08:16 AM

What planet do you live on numb nuts? See how ya get a nut with all your...you're a faggot...bullshit? Something most outgrow by 16, well I get a nut watching little shits like you....you're melting down...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...you're too fucking stupid to see what's actually going on and it's funny.

Trust me midget nobody "really" cares what obvious moronic bitches say in hiding, if you think they do you're dumber than Blake and that's fucking dumb.

Listen up dinky dick I fuck around with ya because you're an idiot and it's funny, I'll....oh no no please don't call me a faggot...and what does your dumb ass do....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wise up ya fucking idiot, ok? I'm embarrashed for you litle guy nobody should be that fucking dumb.

:lol

Blake
07-16-2013, 08:17 AM
The best thing about this thread - is that Blake spared us his version of a night at the Blake's - which always starts with;

Blake: " So, sweetheart - allow me to introduce you to the guy I picked out for you tonight, Mr. Tripod himself...."

...ok now /thread

:rollin:rollin:rollin

http://25.media.tumblr.com/abe8d0322d057510d6ae5373b1f77055/tumblr_mo6zomUqnw1sqknbno4_250.gif

Avante
07-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Fat old faithful
Here you are again, I'm all you do.

Blake
07-16-2013, 12:13 PM
Here you sare again, I'm all you do.

neh, not true in the least, liar.

Now go fetch another of my old threads and talk about me some more. /whip crack

Avante
07-16-2013, 12:29 PM
neh, not true in the least, liar.

Now go fetch another of my old threads and talk about me some more. /whip crack

Let's put it to the test ya little freak. I ;m saying there ain't no way in hell you can leave me alone. I know that and you know that. You come here to bug/pester/bother that's the only reason you do this gig. We all see it.

Ok Blake here's the challenge, if you don't bug me for 30 days I won't post threads for the next 30 days. You can't do it can you? I own you mini shit and everyone knows it and I'm going to prove that right now. You belong to me!

If however you can ignore me for 30 days......

Deal?

If so start ignoring me, if you can't and we all know you can't then drag your sorry ass back in here and post more stupidity knowing you are mine.

Watch this sports fans:hat

Blake
07-16-2013, 12:32 PM
Let's put to the test ya little freak. I ;m saying there ain't no way in hell you can leave me alone. I know that and you know that. You come here to bug/pester/bother that's the only reason you do this gig. We all see it.

Ok Blake here;'s the challenge, if you don't bug me for 30 days I won't post threads for the next 30 days. You can't do it can you? I own you mini shit and everyone knows it and I'm going to prove that right now. You belong to me!

If however you can ignore me for 30 days......

Deal?

If so start ignoring me, if you can't and we all know you can't thing drag your sorrt ass back in herw and post more stupidity knowing you are mine.

Nope, you are mine to command, Fido.

Your threads completely and utterly suck.

Avante
07-16-2013, 12:41 PM
Nope, you are mine to command, Fido.

Your threads completely and utterly suck.

There we have it gang, I have my very own Blake. He no doubt needs me as we all can see. Anyone have a rookie card of Andrew Hopkins ya wanted trade?

Blake
07-16-2013, 02:04 PM
There we have it gang, I have my very own Blake. He no doubt needs me as we all can see. Anyone have a rookie card of Andrew Hopkins ya wanted trade?

Nope. I already proved I can command you to fetch and whine with just a few key strokes.

I'll do it again, Fido.

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:13 PM
Nope. I already proved I can command you to fetch and whine with just a few key strokes.

I'll do it again, Fido.

Where you at little one, yep, in my thread ...again. Now tell me slick what's they say?

Here's what we're going to do and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. I'm going to use and abuse you, yep, you are now my whore, my little bitch. I will response to you but just once in awhile so here you'll be wondering when I'm going to stop in and work your little ass. This is going to be fun....for me.

Blake
07-16-2013, 02:15 PM
I see words but all I'm hearing is woof

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 02:17 PM
I think when these threads breakdown to a tete a tete between Avante and Blake we should probably just shut it on down.

Blake
07-16-2013, 02:51 PM
You mean it's no longer a quality thread?

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 02:58 PM
You mean it's no longer a quality thread?

I think it has the potential to start sucking the quality out of other threads.

mrsmaalox
07-16-2013, 02:59 PM
I can't even begin to imagine how much Avante's wife hates him :lol The constant bloviating, blah, blah, blah, blah......poor thing must be so grateful he discovered the internet before he dessicated her with all that hot air.

Avante
07-16-2013, 03:06 PM
I can't even begin to imagine how much Avante's wife hates him :lol The constant bloviating, blah, blah, blah, blah......poor thing must be so grateful he discovered the internet before he dessicated her with all that hot air.

She knows my interests and has no need to constantly challenge me. She has her interests I do all I can to see she has everything she needs. Totally in love to the point of silly over it. Like a couple kids.

silverblk mystix
07-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Idiot checking in...

confirming I am an idiot.

Avante
07-17-2013, 01:09 AM
I think when these threads breakdown to a tete a tete between Avante and Blake we should probably just shut it on down.

Were you invited? Try..nope!

Worry about your half a page threads...ok?

Blake
07-17-2013, 08:07 AM
She knows my interests and has no need to constantly challenge me. She has her interests I do all I can to see she has everything she needs. Totally in love to the point of silly over it. Like a couple kids.

Well of course she'd have to be immature and unintelligent to put up with your stupid ass.

Avante
07-17-2013, 09:02 AM
Well of course she'd have to be immature and unintelligent to put up with your stupid ass.

I'm not the one who spends all my time following grown ups around on a messageboard hoping they'll talk to me. And you wanna talk about maturity and intellect, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Now add the fact you don't know anything.

You are so simple and totally limited. Why you even bother with this is a mystery to me, don't you see how I play you? You don't mind being a tool/fool? Blake ya suck guy and it's sad to watch.

Blake
07-17-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm not the one who spends all my time following grown ups around on a messageboard hoping they'll talk to me.

Actually that's exactly what you do here, Fido.

Now go fetch me an old thread of mine to show me how much you don't follow me around.

Avante
07-17-2013, 06:37 PM
Actually that's exactly what you do here, Fido.

Now go fetch me an old thread of mine to show me how much you don't follow me around.

In case ya haven't noticed little man, I don't follow anyone around and have plenty of people to talk to.

You can't go a day without me.

Blake
07-17-2013, 06:58 PM
In case ya haven't noticed little man, I don't follow anyone around and have plenty of people to talk to.

You can't go a day without me.

You follow a lot of posters around,

the majority of people on this board get frustrated trying to hold a real conversation with your dumb ass,

if you were to leave, I would never talk about you and would quickly forget you. If you don't believe me, try me.

Avante
07-17-2013, 07:32 PM
You follow a lot of posters around,

the majority of people on this board get frustrated trying to hold a real conversation with your dumb ass,

if you were to leave, I would never talk about you and would quickly forget you. If you don't believe me, try me.

I follow nobody around, you're a liar.

Trust me little fella if ya want some real talk I'm your man. I think you are confusing .....agree with me Avante...with real talk.

Dude, you can't go a day without me, and you prove that every single day, once again.....you're a liar.

If you never bugged me I'd never talk to you, you're a huge waste of time.

Blake, why do you follow me around....real talk.

Blake
07-17-2013, 08:33 PM
I follow nobody around, you're a liar.

how many of my old threads and posts have you pulled up, follower?

I'm guessing at least ten combined.

Trust me little fella if ya want some real talk I'm your man. I think you are confusing .....agree with me Avante...with real talk.

Dude, you can't go a day without me, and you prove that every single day, once again.....you're a liar.

If you never bugged me I'd never talk to you, you're a huge waste of time.

You have the opportunity to prove me wrong, but you won't, pussy.

You're also too unintelligent to hold a decent conversation with. That's the honest truth.

Blake, why do you follow me around....real talk.

I don't. You're a liar. Real talk.

Now fetch me an old thread of mine like a good boy.

Avante
07-17-2013, 08:46 PM
how many of my old threads and posts have you pulled up, follower?

I'm guessing at least ten combined.

You have the opportunity to prove me wrong, but you won't, pussy.

You're also too unintelligent to hold a decent conversation with. That's the honest truth.

I don't. You're a liar. Real talk.

Now fetch me an old thread of mine like a good boy.

I'll go slow, do your best...ok?

You see me showing somebody just how fucked up they are as me following them around, are you serious? If you're going to criticize me I wanna see how you do. That's following somebody around, are you really that ignorant?

Dude, if you ever dropped this stupid bullshit of yours and tried to actually talk I think you'd see things differently. I was a salesman guy, made my living talking. Try some...real talk..and see how it goes.

Blake
07-18-2013, 08:21 AM
all I see is woof woof Blake woof woof

Avante
07-18-2013, 09:29 AM
all I see is woof woof Blake woof woof

I know.

Blake
07-18-2013, 09:32 AM
I know.

sure, Fido.

Avante
07-18-2013, 09:48 AM
sure, Fido.

You're in my thread.....a usual!!!

Blake
07-18-2013, 10:45 AM
You're in my thread.....a usual!!!

Your definition of following is stupid.

Your perception of reality is retarded.

Your skin is sensitive per the usual.

Avante
07-18-2013, 11:06 AM
Your definition of following is stupid.

Your perception of reality is retarded.

Your skin is sensitive per the usual.

Let's look at the facts then little man.

Have I ever posted a thread where you aren't in it multiple times? Sure but it's very rare.

Do you ever say anything that isn't stupid and negative...nope!

Do I ever search you out...nope! Do you search me out....ya reckon?

I'm sensitive or simply tired of some obvious moron making me his thing to do on the internet?

Blake
07-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Let's look at the facts then little man.

Do I ever search you out...nope! Do you search me out....ya reckon?

You absolutely search me out. You've pulled up a countless number of my old threads. You also searched me out to send me a private meltdown.

You're a stupid follower of mine, Fido.

Avante
07-18-2013, 11:26 AM
You absolutely search me out. You've pulled up a countless number of my old threads. You also searched me out to send me a private meltdown.

You're a stupid follower of mine, Fido.

Let's go back to the facts...ok?

I don't search you out at all, what I do is show everyone just how totally fucked up you are by bringing up who you are. Leave me alone and see if I search you out.

What was that PM about, yep...go away nobody wants to deal with a sad little sick fuck like you.

Blake, go away guy, I don't like you at all and think you're an idiot, ok? Why you continue to follow me around knowing I see you as a low life moron....why? Is your life really this fucked up that you have to spend a good part of it bugging a guy who is starting to pity you?

Dude, it really is getting sad watching you every single day playing stupid boy hiding behind a computer.

Real talk here guy.

THEGOAT
06-01-2014, 01:06 PM
S