PDA

View Full Version : Something I don't get...

Floyd Pacquiao
07-15-2013, 05:04 PM
:lol If you fcks dislike avante so much why do ya'll take the time to read and respond to every single one of his posts?

Just somthing I don't get tbh

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2013, 05:12 PM
:lol If you fcks dislike avante so much why do ya'll take the time to read and respond to every single one of his posts?

^ Imma bet pussy :toast

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 05:15 PM

Good question. I like to mock arrogant assholes. Character flaw.

Sportcamper
07-15-2013, 05:17 PM
I find Avante fascinating…A world traveler, Rhythm & Blues expert and Track and field historian….He should have his own talk show…Far more interesting than Tom Lykis or Don Imus…

Floyd Pacquiao
07-15-2013, 05:20 PM
^ Imma bet pussy :toast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cROJW9Jn3ds&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:23 PM

They can't admit it that would spoil things for them, but they know I'm the real deal when it comes to my interests. What you can never do is boast about your knowledge, people cannot stand that especially in hiding. So they...MUST...show me/set me straight....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this and have fun with it. As we also see you put people in hiding and the real prick will come out..I also know that.

Now add......entertaining.

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2013, 05:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cROJW9Jn3ds&feature=youtube_gdata_player

you do realize (or maybe you don't) I'm the first person to post that Mike Tyson vid you coping years ago....shit is lame now dawg...be original and creative

TE
07-15-2013, 05:27 PM
I asked myself and others the same question in the other thread but I just couldn't resist the opportunity to shit on him for something stupid he said to me.

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:35 PM
I asked myself and others the same question in the other thread but I just couldn't resist the opportunity to shit on him for something stupid he said to me.

Trust me little one that's not what's happening, ok?

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 05:35 PM
People can and do ignore stupidity. It's stupidity laced with arrogance that's like bitch slap catnip.:lol

TeyshaBlue
07-15-2013, 05:36 PM
Trust me little one that's not what's happening, ok?

You get shit on in virtually every thread you post your master schtick in.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-15-2013, 05:38 PM
you do realize (or maybe you don't) I'm the first person to post that Mike Tyson vid you coping years ago....shit is lame now dawg...be original and creative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU2mn_S0kls&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:56 PM
People can and do ignore stupidity. It's stupidity laced with arrogance that's like bitch slap catnip.:lol

Dude, stupidity is spending your whole day following me around.

Avante
07-15-2013, 05:57 PM
You get shit on in virtually every thread you post your master schtick in.

Now think moron.

Blake
07-15-2013, 06:05 PM
It's stupidity laced with arrogance that's like bitch slap catnip.:lol

That right thar.

When I see it, I can't help myself.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2013, 06:10 PM
Dude, stupidity is spending your whole day following me around.

zzzziiiinnnnnnngggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you weren't too smart for that - were you - geysha?)

:rollin:rollin

/thread

Rogue
07-15-2013, 07:15 PM
People are ulteriorly obsessed with posters like Avante and my mentor Cully but they just don't wanna admit so, just like the way most of you think of my goddess Scarlett. the majority of guys on this board must love my goddess as much as I do but they would rather pretend to love someone else (like Natalie Portman) than admit the simple truth. It's kind of become a nature of humans to hide their real feelings, in today's society we live in.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2013, 07:58 PM

It's extremely easy (and entertaining) to provoke a meltdown out of him, tbh....

GoodOdor
07-15-2013, 09:23 PM
It's extremely easy (and entertaining) to provoke a meltdown out of him, tbh....

"I'm sorry u guys, I hate myself. I apologize and I want to be a better person!":cry:cry:cry

"You're still a fag".

"Fuck u guys! I wanted to change my ways but no one accepted my sincere apology! I'm going back to my old ways! Why does everyone hate me:cry:cry:cry"

Avante
07-15-2013, 10:32 PM
"I'm sorry u guys, I hate myself. I apologize and I want to be a better person!":cry:cry:cry

"You're still a fag".

"Fuck u guys! I wanted to change my ways but no one accepted my sincere apology! I'm going back to my old ways! Why does everyone hate me:cry:cry:cry"

Just think the most successful thread you've ever had here was about me.....hahaha!!!!!!!!!