PDA

View Full Version : If you don't know rock & roll........

Avante
07-15-2013, 11:05 PM
...this thread isn't for you.

Not going to back to Elvis, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Buddy Holly or all those do wop bands, will pick it up in the 60's.

I didn't likeThe Beatles at first, actually just really got into them in the last 10 years but I loved the Rolling Stones right off the bat. And...Under My Thumb...was my favorite of theirs. The Doors and The Animals and Them....had to have all their stuff. Steppenwolf and...The Pusher...had to be heard on their album for obvious reasons. Bob Dylan, Janis and Jimi.....to this day they have no equals.

Then here came Woodstock, saw the movie on board the USS HORNE, it was all us pot smokers watching all the old lifers bailing on the movie. Sly and the Family Stone still the best performance.

Donovan, Leon Russell, CCR, Joe Cocker and Dr. John.....a must listen. Savoy Brown, John Mayall, ZZ Top and Traffic more gotten have.

Those I mentioned above were pretty much what I listened to back when, and when I go back today it's back to those groups. Oh yeah and ...The Grateful Dead.

In my opinion that was as good as it got.

Jeff Van Gundy
07-15-2013, 11:08 PM
Someone shut this fucker up

Avante
07-15-2013, 11:12 PM
Someone shut this fucker up

Why don't you give it a shot?

Jeff Van Gundy
07-15-2013, 11:15 PM
Why don't you give it shot?

You are polluting the club forum, now stfu

TE
07-15-2013, 11:18 PM
...this thread isn't for you.

Not going to back to Elvis, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Buddy Holly or all those do wop bands, will pick it up in the 60's.

I didn't likeThe Beatles at first, actually just really got into them in the last 10 years but I loved the Rolling Stones right off the bat. And...Under My Thumb...was my favorite of theirs. The Doors and The Animals and Them....had to have all their stuff. Steppenwolf and...The Pusher...had to be heard on their album for obvious reasons. Bob Dylan, Janis and Jimi.....to this day they have no equals.

Then here came Woodstock, saw the movie on board the USS HORNE, it was all us pot smokers watching all the old lifers bailing on the movie. Sly and the Family Stone still the best performance.

Donovan, Leon Russell, Joe Cocker and Dr. John.....a must listen. Savoy Brown, John Mayall and Traffic more gotten have.

Those I mentioned above werew pretty much what I listened to back when, and when I go back today it's back to those groups. Oh yeah and ...The Grateful Dead.

In my opinion that was as good as it got.
Probably the only thing I can agree with you on...The Grateful Dead and the other Rock bands you mentioned (and didn't) generated classics like no other era imo...my favorite type of music

Avante
07-15-2013, 11:20 PM
You are polluting the club forum, now stfu

Dude, for a guy so damn worried about it you have yet you ever post a thread here why is that? After looking at your posting history I noticed you spend all your time criticizing and bitching, why is that? Not one positive word out of you, it's nothing but negativity, why is that?

Come over here ya sack of shit, now read my lips prick...F.U..C..K..Y..O..U.

RD2191
07-15-2013, 11:22 PM
Eagles, greatest band ever.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2013, 11:28 PM
This thread sucks...

Avante
07-15-2013, 11:29 PM
Probably the only thing I can agree with you on...The Grateful Dead and the other Rock bands you mentioned (and didn't) generated classics like no other era imo...my favorite type of music

So you disagree about sex being great, $$$$$$$$$$ being great...right?

If we put together a..BEST OF..from the 60's what chance would any other decade stand? Oh yeah, as good as it gets.

Avante
07-15-2013, 11:31 PM
Eagles, greatest band ever.

And their best tune was...........?

Avante
07-15-2013, 11:32 PM
This thread sucks...

What doesn't suck in your simple little world?

RD2191
07-15-2013, 11:33 PM
Lying eyes. My personal fav. Or one of these nights.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2013, 11:34 PM
What doesn't suck in your simple little world?

Threads that aren't yours, for starters....

Avante
07-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Lying eyes. My personal fav. Or one of these nights.

How about..The Best of My Love? Witchy Woman?

Avante
07-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Threads that aren't yours, for starters....

I get that, you don't know anything. Once it gets beyond...You're a faggot...you're lost.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2013, 11:54 PM
I get that, you don't know anything. Once it gets beyond...You're a faggot...you're lost.
You suck and your threads suck...

Jeff Van Gundy
07-15-2013, 11:58 PM
This thread sucks...

Agreed. All he does is pollute this forum. Someone get rid of him

Avante
07-16-2013, 12:02 AM
You suck and your threads suck...

Little man, pay attention.

I play along with ya because you're stupid. Ok here we go, just for you.

Dude, what do you ever do besides hump legs and.......

Ok ya get your nut?

Avante
07-16-2013, 12:02 AM
Agreed. All he does is pollute this forum. Someone get rid of him

Let me guess....you're celibate.

Jeff Van Gundy
07-16-2013, 12:04 AM
Let me guess....you're celibate.

Let me guess...you're a retard that keeps polluting this forum. Can you go away forever?

Avante
07-16-2013, 12:13 AM
Let me guess...you're a retard that keeps polluting this forum. Can you go away forever?

Do I really need to pull up all that crying/bitching/moaning/groaning you do? Dude, all you ever do on any board is what you're doing now, it's one long...wahwahwahwahwah. What's with that asshole?

It's actually incredible to be honest, don't think I've ever seen anything that compares to it. It's as if you wallow around in a puddle of negative bullshit. I bet you bitch while fucking.

Avante
07-16-2013, 12:21 AM
Getting back to the topic....

Forgot to mention The Allman Brothers...my bad.

Jeff Van Gundy
07-16-2013, 12:35 AM
Do I really need to pull up all that crying/bitching/moaning/groaning you do? Dude, all you ever do on any board is what you're doing now, it's one long...wahwahwahwahwah. What's with that asshole?

It's actually incredible to be honest, don't think I've ever seen anything that compares to it. It's as if you wallow around in a puddle of negative bullshit. I bet you bitch while fucking.

For someone who complains about welching, you should not be talking about bitching/moaning.

You didnt answer my question, can you do this board a favor and leave spurstalk permanently?

Avante
07-16-2013, 12:44 AM
For someone who complains about welching, you should not be talking about bitching/moaning.

You didnt answer my question, can you do this board a favor and leave spurstalk permanently?

Dude, what is with all this.

Cool insult, I knew you were just a lying bitter old man.

that is all you do here. Tons and tons of negativity, why are you so fucked up? I can believe how bad you got it, it's amazing. Is life really that bad for you?

Let's have another one....

What a moron trying to compare bestiality to gay marriage. Let me guess, you are one of those retards that believe that gay people having sex is the same thing as..

Everything is ...moron..retard....wow guy, are you a mess or what?

Here ya go stupid, the first rock & roll song

Gbfnh1oVTk0

Jeff Van Gundy
07-16-2013, 03:53 AM

that is all you do here. Tons and tons of negativity, why are you so fucked up? I can believe how bad you got it, it's amazing. Is life really that bad for you?

What a moron trying to compare bestiality to gay marriage. Let me guess, you are one of those retards that believe that gay people having sex is the same thing as..

Gbfnh1oVTk0
Stop deflecting and do us all a favor and stop posting. The club forum would automatically improve if you took a year break, ok?

Avante
07-16-2013, 04:41 AM
Stop deflecting and do us all a favor and stop posting. The club forum would automatically improve if you took a year break, ok?

Stop posting ya fucking sicko.

benefactor
07-16-2013, 05:34 AM
Didn't read OP. Something useless, I assume?

Clipper Nation
07-16-2013, 05:46 AM
Stop posting ya fucking sicko.
Leave or stop posting these shitty threads....

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 09:17 AM

Gbfnh1oVTk0

This one's earlier, and likely not the earliest so no, Rocket 88 is on the list but not the first.

http://youtu.be/uxHQUvCkV20

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 11:14 AM
H3FNLnFg6Ck

Avante
07-16-2013, 11:15 AM
This one's earlier, and likely not the earliest so no, Rocket 88 is on the list but not the first.

http://youtu.be/uxHQUvCkV20

It's actually..That's Alright Mama...a song bluesman Big Boy Crudup wrore and recorded in the 40's. Elvis stold it along with songs by other blues artists Lonnie Johnson, Big Mama Thornton and Junior Parker.

You go to any site that talks rock and roll and start talkng the first rock and roll song and yes Rocket 88 will be mentioned.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 11:23 AM
That's why I said it was on the list, but not necessarily the first.

Avante
07-16-2013, 11:46 AM
That's why I said it was on the list, but not necessarily the first.

Mississippi Delta icon Charley Patton recorded ...Going Move to Alabama..way back in the early 30's, some have called it the first rock & roll song. Cecil Gant has a tune that's been called the first rock & roll tune. But when ya shake it all down and guys like me kick it around it is Rocket 88 that gets the nod.

UuY6NROhCQw

Jeff Van Gundy
07-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Stop posting ya fucking sickog

Let's make a deal avante. How about you stop posting in the for like a year. If any poster says they miss you, then you may come back in the forum. Best of both worlds! Take the deal.

Avante
07-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Let's make a deal avante. How about you stop posting in the for like a year. If any poster says they miss you, then you may come back in the forum. Best of both worlds! Take the deal.

I have a better deal, how about you start posting threads here and every day you do I won't....ok? You have never posted a thread here...ever. So if you want me to do something then you start doing something...ok? It's all up to you.

Jeff Van Gundy
07-16-2013, 12:54 PM
I have a better deal, how about you start posting threads here and every day you do I won't....ok? You havemn't ever posted a thread here...ever. So if you want me to do something then you start doing something...ok?

I asked first, stop changing the subject. You love changing subjects don't you? Now answer my question and take that deal

CavsSuperFan
07-16-2013, 12:54 PM
I am all about soft classical...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Mississippi Delta icon Charley Patton recorded ...Going Move to Alabama..way back in the early 30's, some have called it the first rock & roll song. Cecil Gant has a tune that's been called the first rock & roll tune. But when ya shake it all down and guys like me kick it around it is Rocket 88 that gets the nod.

UuY6NROhCQw
What the fuck ever, dude. Everything is not a fucking contest.

Avante
07-16-2013, 12:59 PM
I asked first, stop changing the subject. You love changing subjects don't you? Now answer my question and take that deal

You get one last chance little man, now pay attention....you're a freak and a really really fucked up one, I don't want your sickness around me...yuck.....but, you need to start doing something here. So far you do...0. So you either start posting threads or this is the last time I see alive, you will be dead to me if you don't starting now.

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:01 PM
What the fuck ever, dude. Everything is not a fucking contest.

Who said anything about a contest it was real obvious you knew nothing about this, well now you do.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:06 PM
Who said anything about a contest it was real obvious you knew nothing about this, well now you do.

Every post you make is a epeen enhancing post. "Guys like you" kick it around...as if there were no other peeps with your insight. Newsflash. You're not special. I know you think you are. I know your epeen needs you to be. There are probably 50 peeps on ST that could school your ass, but they aren't insecure, arrogant, braying fools like you that feel the need to treat each thread as a daily affirmation.
I've been a working musician for 30 years. I've said this before, but you can't handle it. I've toured with some great musicians. I've the experience and knowledge of that work. I do know something about the subject, despite your inability to accept that others might know something on a subject your epeen has selected.
Sad.

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 01:10 PM
I'm the most well rounded knowlegeable poster on this site and some can't handle that. You can't handle that.

Elvis stold it

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:15 PM
Every post you make is a epeen enhancing post. "Guys like you" kick it around...as if there were no other peeps with your insight. Newsflash. You're not special. I know you think you are. I know your epeen needs you to be. There are probably 50 peeps on ST that could school your ass, but they aren't insecure, arrogant, braying fools like you that feel the need to treat each thread as a daily affirmation.
I've been a working musician for 30 years. I've said this before, but you can't handle it. I've toured with some great musicians. I've the experience and knowledge of that work. I do know something about the subject, despite your inability to accept that others might know something on a subject your epeen has selected.
Sad.

There is nobody here that knows more about the history of rock & roll. And you being a musician means...0. Nobody on the net knows more about sprinting/football. The problem is for some reason you need to combat that....fact. Why not stop battling it and simply accept it?

I could talk about rockers you/anyone here has never even heard of, trust me! Ya wanna talk about the origins of rock on the radio? How about all those blues tunes rockers covered? Wanna talk all those early black groups? The female in the rock world?

I'm the real deal slick and if you think you can hang with me....try.

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Elvis didn't give Crudup a dime.

TeyshaBlue
There is nobody here that knows more about the history of rock & roll. And you being a musician means...0. Nobody on the net knows more about sprinting/football. The problem is for some reason you need to combat that....fact. Why not stop battling it and simply accept it?

I could talk about rockers you/anyone here has never even heard of, trust me! Ya wanna talk about the origins of rock on the radio? How about all those blues tunes rockers covered? Wanna talk all those early black groups? The female in the rock world?

I'm the real deal slick and if you think you can hang with me....try.

Every post you make is a epeen enhancing post.

Case in point.

DisAsTerBot
can we all just agree to never post in an Avante thread again?

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Case in point.

Stop challenging everything I say and things would be fine.

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Elvis didn't give Crudup a dime.

I seen't it.

Avante
can we all just agree to never post in an Avante thread again?

You start, ok?

Avante
I seen't it.

Huh?

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:20 PM
Tell me some Joe Kelly stories. I spent 6 months on the road with him. You know his rig?

Nope.

You know his influences?

Nope.

You know his addictions?

Nope.

There. That's three things plus 6 months you'll never have. Being a working musician is meaningful.

You know what we did after a major show, when little white blues wannabe zereos (and no genre besides jazz produces these vapid little creations) like you would rush the stage with your special knowledge and start lecturing us? We turned our backs and laughed at you.

You have nothing on me, because you devalue everything you don't possess or understand. Laughable.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:20 PM
Stop challenging everything I say and things would be fine.

Stop pretending to be the be all end all of knowledge and things would be just fine.

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:23 PM
People look...

I'm an avid reader, ok? Why you guys struggle with that so....??? I own over 10,000 books, tons and tons and tons of stuff on my pet interests. At what point do you finally...ok, cool.

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:25 PM
Stop pretending to be the be all end all of knowledge and things would be just fine.

You haven't figured out by now I love to read and have read up on all my pet interests? I'm not pretending anything, I know all that books can teach us.

Talk to me about the first white guy to record for Motown, go ahead. Talk to me about the first blues tune to be covered by a British band...well?

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 01:26 PM
People look...

I'm an avid reader, ok? Why you guys struggle with that so....??? I own over 10,000 books, tons and tons and tons of stuff on my pet interests. At what point do you finally...ok, cool.

Never. Let it go. Whatever "coolness" you think you possess just isn't translating here. It's just not going to happen for ya, skippy.

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:29 PM
Never. Let it go. Whatever "coolness" you think you possess just isn't translating here. It's just not going to happen for ya, skippy.

No problem, I'd just as soon clang and bang. Actually more fun that way.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:30 PM
You haven't figured out by now I love to read and have read up on all my pet interests? I'm not pretending anything, I know all that books can teach us.

Talk to me about the first white guy to record for Motown, go ahead. Talk to ne about the first blues tune to be covered by a British band...well?

That's great. If every statement you made weren't couched in some insane epeen challenge, you could probably carry on a normal conversation. But you seem to be incapable of doing that. Instead, it's just an opportunity for you pump up the ole peen. What, you didn't know anything about Joe?

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 01:32 PM
No problem, I'd just as soon clang and bang. Actually more fun that way.

Atta boy. Try not to get so riled up. It's not good for your, more than likely enlarged, heart.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:32 PM

BTW, you're not alone.

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:37 PM
Tell me some Joe Kelly stories. I spent 6 months on the road with him. You know his rig?

Nope.

You know his influences?

Nope.

You know his addictions?

Nope.

There. That's three things plus 6 months you'll never have. Being a working musician is meaningful.

You know what we did after a major show, when little white blues wannabe zereos (and no genre besides jazz produces these vapid little creations) like you would rush the stage with your special knowledge and start lecturing us? We turned our backs and laughed at you.

You have nothing on me, because you devalue everything you don't possess or understand. Laughable.

And what part did Joe Kelly play in the history of rock & roll? Do you really think I;m talking about what some singer had for breakfast? Dude....wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:37 PM
BTW, you're not alone.

I think I am and so far nobody has proven that belief wrong.

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:38 PM
Atta boy. Try not to get so riled up. It's not good for your, more than likely enlarged, heart.

278 pounds of twisted railroad steel, feel like a tiger.

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 01:41 PM
278 pounds of coagulated organs and intestines, feel like a tiger is devouring my heart.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:43 PM

Nobody has anything to prove besides you, apparently. Case in point II.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:44 PM
And what part did Joe Kelly play in the history of rock & roll? Do you really think I;m talking about what some singer had for breakfast? Dude....wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You really don't know Joe? Hard to believe when you claim to know so much.

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:45 PM
It just has to be negative doesn't it? Why is that?.

Here I sit a guy who has been lifting since a junior HS who has more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ than he can ever spent, more books than some libraries, more music than some radio stations, hung like an Arkansas mule and you have to be...negative. Why, as you look for misspelled word...hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:47 PM
My epeen commands you!!!

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:48 PM

http://homerecording.com/bbs/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:48 PM

I'm just telling you the facts. If there were important in the grand sceme of things I know about them. Obviously Joe Kelly isn't.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:49 PM
The Allman Brothers, Buddy Miles, Jimmy Rogers, Sam Lay, Willie Dixon, Freddie King, Wild Child Butler, Long John Hunter....ever heard of these guys?

They know Joe.

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Nobody has anything to prove besides you, apparently. Case in point II.

Then just talk about the music, why bug me?

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Then just talk about the music, why bug me?

I'd love to. Stop being a pretentious ass.

ohmwrecker
The Allman Brothers, Buddy Miles, Jimmy Rogers, Sam Lay, Willie Dixon, Freddie King, Wild Child Butler, Long John Hunter....ever heard of these guys?

They know Joe.

Do they own horses?

Avante

They know Joe.

Sure, I have something by all those. So who is Joe Kelly?

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:52 PM
Long John likes to bet on 'em.:lol

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:52 PM
I'd love to. Stop being a pretentious ass.

Stop trying to challenge me, you'll lose.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:53 PM
Sure, I have something by all those. So who is Joe Kelly?

He was the bass player for Shadows of the Knight. He made zillions on g.l.o.r.i.a. He's been one of the greatest sidemen in the history of blues and is regarded as one of the better guitarists around by those guys mentioned above. Plus, he's played with them and more.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:54 PM

Stop being a pretentious ass. You've already lost.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:55 PM

lol epeen. You seriously can't help yourself.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 01:57 PM

His favorite guit was a Jackson flying V.

You know his influences?

Albert Collins was a huge influence. Cross cut Saw was a particular favorite of Joe's.

You know his addictions?

Sadly, lots of Acid.

There, now you know something.

Avante
07-16-2013, 01:58 PM
He was the bass player for Shadows of the Knight. He made zillions on g.l.o.r.i.a. He's been one of the greatest sidemen in the history of blues and is regarded as one of the better guitarists around by those guys mentioned above. Plus, he's played with them and more.

A...sideman...hmmm? One of the better guitarists around.....yet I've never heard of him. Why do I get this feeling it's not really like that?

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:00 PM
There, now you know something.

I don't care about Joe Kelly.

So tell me who did the original...crosscut saw...it wasn't Albert Collins.

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 02:01 PM
A...sideman...hmmm? One of the better guitarists around.....yet I've never heard of him. Why do I get this feeling it's not really like that?

Because you are not as knowledgeable as you claim?

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 02:01 PM

Because you're a prisoner of your hubris. Free your mind, little man.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 02:02 PM
Somehow, I seem to know quite a bit about him. Furthermore, I've talked to most of those names I've listed and played with them as well. Odd how being a musician means nothing.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 02:03 PM
I don't care about Joe Kelly.

So tell me who did the original...crosscut saw...it wasn't Albert Collins.

Of course you don't, because you don't know anything about Joe Kelley.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 02:04 PM
Alot of musicians sure do tho.

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:05 PM
Because you are not as knowledgeable as you claim?

I could write a book on the history of both blues and rock and roll, trust me. Am I going to know every ....sideman....probably not.

Dude, why do you keep ignoring.....I've read all the books..ok?

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Alot of musicians sure do tho.

Do you think they also know about....

Louisiana Johnny & Kid Beecher
Kid Cole
Carolina Slim
Sloppy Henry
B.F.Shelton
Homer Callahan
Bo Jones
Kid Brown
Elvie Thomas
Mattie Delaney

do you?

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 02:09 PM
I could write a book on the history of both blues and rock and roll, trust me. Am I going to know every ....sideman....probably not.

That would be a really shitty book.

I am willing to bet you haven't read Biography of The Shadows of Knight or History of Banned Rock And Roll. How do you not own The Nuggets box set, historian?

TeyshaBlue

Kid Cole
Carolina Slim
Sloppy Henry
B.F.Shelton
Homer Callahan
Bo Jones
Kid Brown
Elvie Thomas
Mattie Delaney

do you?

and the deflect. lol

8 million copies. lol

Blake

If you weren't such an arrogant fool, you could learn a lot from TeyshaBlue

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 02:10 PM

Kid Cole
Carolina Slim
Sloppy Henry
B.F.Shelton
Homer Callahan
Bo Jones
Kid Brown
Elvie Thomas
Mattie Delaney

do you?

When in doubt . . . make a list!

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 02:11 PM
If you weren't such an arrogant fool, you could learn a lot from TeyshaBlue

Not needed. He's read all the books. Because, we all know everything worth knowing is in a book.

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 02:15 PM
BTW, you're not alone.

Terminally unique.

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:16 PM
and the deflect. lol

8 million copies. lol

So if I don't know Joe Kelly I know nothing, but if you don't know any of those.....gotcha!

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 02:16 PM
I could write a book on the history of both blues and rock and roll, trust me.

Almanac lists and blog posts do not a book make.

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:17 PM
When in doubt . . . make a list!

I had no doubts, he/you have never heard of any of them.

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:18 PM
Almanac lists and blog posts do not a book make.

I don't own any almanacs and have been on any blog.

There are facts surrounding everythng. Dates, places, the when, where, who and what they don't change.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 02:18 PM
So if I don't know Joe Kelly I know nothing, but if you don't know any of those.....gotcha!
Epeen alert!
That's not even remotely what I said. lol..fool. No, you just don't know what you don't know. That should mean something to you, but it probably zooms right past you.

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 02:20 PM
I had no doubts, he/you have never heard of any of them.

That's not the point. We were discussing a topic, you couldn't hang, so you made a list. That's a fact.

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 02:21 PM
I don't own any almanacs and have been on any blog.

That doesn't mean you don't write almost exclusively in almanac lists and blog posts.

TeyshaBlue
Weird that ohm knows Joe, tho.

Avante
Epeen alert!
That's not even remotely what I said. lol..fool. No, you just don't know what you don't know. That should mean something to you, but it probably zooms right past you.

What didn't zoom right past me is that I could list a 100 music artists you've never heard of. You have no depth.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 02:23 PM
I suppose I could make a list of musicians with some amount of gravitas that most would know nothing about. I'm not sure what the point of that would be. But, do give Joe's playing a listen. He's got tons of stuff out there and he is fun to listen to.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 02:23 PM
What didn't zoom right past me is that I could list a 100 music artists you've never heard of. You have no depth.

A list does not define depth. lol lists.

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:24 PM
That doesn't mean you don't write almost exclusively in almanac lists and blog posts.

Who here really wants to read the..in depth...Lead Belly story? Hell, it's hard enought to get an intelligent reply.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 02:24 PM
And yeah, it did zoom right past you.

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 02:25 PM

Could you relate them to what we were actually talking about tho?

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:25 PM
A list does not define depth. lol lists.

Ok the hell with lists...

So tell if we were going to talk the origins of them old Georgia blues..well go ahead you have the floor.

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Who here really wants to read the..in depth...Lead Belly story? Hell, it's hard enought to get an intelligent reply.

I am sure that book has already been written by someone interesting who can spell.

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Could you relate them to what we were actually talking about tho?

What does Joe Kelly have to do with rock & roll?

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 02:28 PM
What does Joe Kelly have to do with rock & roll?

Are you asking because you want an answer, or are you being obtuse?

TeyshaBlue
But, I'm not going to talk the origins of them old (lol pretend affectation) Georgia Blues because zero people have an interest in this.
I don't crave the floor, little man. Don't even particularly want it.

Avante
I am sure that book has already been written by someone interesting who can spell.

Spelling????..wow

What music artist of any note hasn't been written about?

TeyshaBlue
Are you asking because you want an answer, or are you being obtuse?
:lol

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 02:29 PM
Define "any note"

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 02:29 PM
I can see logic, gibbering like a demented chimpanzee, in the distance behind Avante.

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 02:31 PM
Spelling????..wow

Grammar in general, tbh.

What music artist of any note hasn't been written about?

I can't recall ever seeing a book about Dave Edmunds. There's probably a few.

Avante
But, I'm not going to talk the origins of them old (lol pretend affectation) Georgia Blues because zero people have an interest in this.
I don't crave the floor, little man. Don't even particularly want it.

So why do I see this CD...Blues from Georgia? What are there sections in books dedicated to just that? I told you I'm knee deep into this stuff. Now it's...nobody cares....well they do or we wouldn't see CD/books on that topic.

CuckingFunt
Who here really wants to read the..in depth...Lead Belly story?

I don't doubt that you know it, I doubt your ability to write it. Your reliance upon almanac lists and blog posts has so far been largely as a defense mechanism to obfuscate the fact you're utterly incapable of stringing together multiple coherent sentences to form a single, cohesive thought or argument.

Hell, it's hard enought to get an intelligent reply.

You get more than enought intelligent replies. Far more than you deserve, certainly.

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:32 PM
Define "any note"

Are you really that simple?

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:39 PM
I don't doubt that you know it, I doubt your ability to write it. Your reliance upon almanac lists and blog posts has so far been largely as a defense mechanism to obfuscate the fact you're utterly incapable of stringing together multiple coherent sentences to form a single, cohesive thought or argument.

You get more than enought intelligent replies. Far more than you deserve, certainly.

I'll give it a shot...

Lead Belly is better known for his folk songs but did record enought blues to be included any time prewar blues is mentioned. Huddie Ledbetter was born in Louisiana but spent a lot of his time in Texas.

I gotta stop, you're right that's hard, gave me a headache. I need a list.

I use lists because too many here won't read anything much deeper.

On boards where people are more mature.

me.

While the whole thing is ridiculous those involved still have to do what is called for. Like I keep saying we all work we all know the rules, no matter how stupid they might be. I never put anything in my system and not know what it is, how about any of you?

As long as people keep thinking they can push limits and get around things we're going to be seeing them going down. And no...well this shouldn't...or....if this or if that.....the hell with that noise, it is what it is , you do what you're suppose to do ..yep..just like everyone else in the work world.

There are is no excuses, these guys aren't rookies they know how the game is played. I don't wanna hear about...I was betrayed..this guy you see..and all that lame jazz, you're a grown man so act like one. You are in control or should be.

I'd love to see these people in a real job, how long would they last?

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Lead Belly is better known for his folk songs but did record enought blues to be included any time prewar blues is mentioned. Huddie Ledbetter was born in Louisiana but spent a lot of his time in Texas.

Two sentences.

And they're grammatical nightmares.

And they don't relate to each other in any way.

And even if they were cleaned up and included punctuation, their word choice is so uninteresting as to suggest they should be accompanied by children's drawings.

I gotta stop, you're right that's hard, gave me a headache. I need a list.

That's one of the only things you've ever posted here that I actually believe to be true.

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Two sentences.

And they're grammatical nightmares.

And they don't relate to each other in any way.

And even if they were cleaned up and included punctuation, their word choice is so uninteresting as to suggest they should be accompanied by children's drawings.

That's one of the only things you've ever posted here that I actually believe to be true.

So fix it.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 02:49 PM
Are you really that simple?

Are you really that shallow?

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:53 PM
Are you really that shallow?

A guy who can take you all the way back to the very beginnings of Islam, sci fi, NFL, recorded music, the black author, the NCAA, boxing, rasslin, Hollywood, track and field....is shallow,,,hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're just one of those guys who can't handle anyone who knows more than you, too bad deal with it.

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 02:56 PM
A guy who can take you all the way back to the very beginnings of Islam, sci fi, NFL, recorded music, the black author, the NCAA, boxing, rasslin, Hollywood, track and field....is shallow,,,hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're just one of those guys who can't handle anyone who knows more than you, too bad deal with it.

A guy who thinks any of that makes him interesting or gives him a personality is a textbook definition of shallow.

Avante
07-16-2013, 02:59 PM
A guy who thinks any of that makes him interesting or gives him a personality is a textbook definition of shallow.

You see following others around as being interesting?

I've seen your threads attempts, trust me slick...................................

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 03:01 PM

lol epeen. You're not that guy.

Shallow was in reference to you being unable to define your very own parameter. That shows a shallowness of thought and a surprising lack of logic. I suppose that's not surprising. These are traits found in epeenators.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 03:03 PM
just like your laughable question earlier regarding the first white dude to record with Motown...completely ignoring the fact that Motown had about a dozen subsidiaries.

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 03:04 PM

I've seen your threads attempts, trust me slick...................................

Kind of like watching apes at the zoo is interesting . . . sure. What is so interesting about making threads on a message board? The only thing "interesting" about your threads is the responses by other posters.

Blake
07-16-2013, 03:05 PM

You see researching him, me and others around as necessary to inflate your ego.

You're pathetic.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 03:06 PM
But, again..you suffer the complete inability to be found incorrect. You're a complete waste of time and your knowledge, such that it is, is worthless when couched within the context of discovery.

Fool.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Just imagine...someone (moi) disagreed with your characterization of Rocket 88 as the first rock and roll song! Oh the humanity! Multiple pages of Avante meltdown ensues.:lmao

Avante
07-16-2013, 03:10 PM
lol epeen. You're not that guy.

Shallow was in reference to you being unable to define your very own parameter. That shows a shallowness of thought and a surprising lack of logic. I suppose that's not surprising. These are traits found in epeenators.

Just how deep can you take rock & roll?

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Apparently deep enough to discover Joe Kelley.

/thread

Avante
07-16-2013, 03:12 PM
But, again..you suffer the complete inability to be found incorrect. You're a complete waste of time and your knowledge, such that it is, is worthless when couched within the context of discovery.

Fool.

Dude, anytime you really wanna talk, try me. All I see you doing is complaining.

Avante
07-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Apparently deep enough to discover Joe Kelley.

/thread

Wasn't this thread about rock and roll in the 60's? What part did Joe Kelly play in that?

Avante
07-16-2013, 03:15 PM
Kind of like watching apes at the zoo is interesting . . . sure. What is so interesting about making threads on a message board? The only thing "interesting" about your threads is the responses by other posters.

Go bug somebody else then, you won't be missed, you add...0.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 03:19 PM
Wasn't this thread about rock and roll in the 60's? What part did Joe Kelly play in that?

The Shadows of Knight are an American rock band from the Chicago suburbs, formed in the 1960s, who play a form of British blues mixed with influences from their native city.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadows_of_Knight

omfg http://homerecording.com/bbs/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Go bug somebody else then, you won't be missed, you add...0.

I'll go when I'm ready. Probably around the time you get tired of being called out for your continuous stream of diarrhea and make some post about how you've been "lighting fires" and "revving engines" this whole time. That's when I know it's over.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 03:23 PM
Time for a SQL party. Gotta code now. This has been pretty fun.:lol:toast

Clipper Nation
So fix it.

I suck, my threads are awful, and I'm leaving forever

There, fixed that for you....

silverblk mystix
If you weren't such an arrogant fool, you could learn a lot from TeyshaBlue - I also let big Teysha bang my wife!

:lmao

Avante
07-16-2013, 03:24 PM
The Shadows of Knight are an American rock band from the Chicago suburbs, formed in the 1960s, who play a form of British blues mixed with influences from their native city.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadows_of_Knight

omfg http://homerecording.com/bbs/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

Funny how I can ask you who was...?....and you never know, but if you get one by on me it's a big deal. Wow!

So what was their big hit?

Avante
07-16-2013, 03:28 PM
I'll go when I'm ready. Probably around the time you get tired of being called out for your continuous stream of diarrhea and make some post about how you've been "lighting fires" and "revving engines" this whole time. That's when I know it's over.

You might wanna take some notes amigo, as we see you have no clue how to do this. You're a follower, a simpleton. You want to be led around, it's your lot in life. I prefer to make an impact.

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 03:31 PM
While the whole thing is ridiculous those involved still have to do what is called for. Like I keep saying we all work we all know the rules, no matter how stupid they might be. I never put anything in my system and not know what it is, how about any of you?

As long as people keep thinking they can push limits and get around things we're going to be seeing them going down. And no...well this shouldn't...or....if this or if that.....the hell with that noise, it is what it is , you do what you're suppose to do ..yep..just like everyone else in the work world.

There are is no excuses, these guys aren't rookies they know how the game is played. I don't wanna hear about...I was betrayed..this guy you see..and all that lame jazz, you're a grown man so act like one. You are in control or should be.

I'd love to see these people in a real job, how long would they last?

What the what?

So fix it.

It's not my writing skills that have been questioned.

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 03:33 PM

You're an expert on Islam and black authors now, too?

Looks like someone took a fresh walk down the "...for Dummies" aisle.

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 03:41 PM
You might wanna take some notes amigo, as we see you have no clue how to do this. You're a follower, a simpleton. You want to be led around, it's your lot in life. I prefer to make an impact.

An impact . . . on an internet message board . . . neat. I'll just have to settle for my success and accomplishments in real life I guess . . .

Avante
07-16-2013, 03:42 PM
You're an expert on Islam and black authors now, too?

Looks like someone took a fresh walk down the "...for Dummies" aisle.

Try a small library on both subjects and if asked the book titles I'd love to show that off. You're really not getting this at all.

Girl, big time music/sports freak here..ok? I'm also deep into sci fi/Islam/the black world. Why you need to keep challenging that...???

You've seen my Fortress of Solitude, you didn't learn anything?

Avante
07-16-2013, 03:45 PM
An impact . . . on an internet message board . . . neat. I'll just have to settle for my success and accomplishments in real life I guess . . .

Little guy, I can do this now because of my life accomplishments. I'm retired and totally...$$$$$$$$$$$$$...set for life.

You appear very simpe, no leadership skills. That's why if we want to find you just look in a thread of mine, you sure in the hell can't deliver yourself.

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 03:49 PM
Why you need to keep challenging that...???

Real talk? Because I think you're stupid. And because I think it's funny when you show how stupid you are.

Avante
07-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Real talk? Because I think you're stupid. And because I think it's funny when you show how stupid you are.

You mean when I post threads that nobody.. here.. can talk about due to lack of knowledge, that stupidity? I noticed you ignored my....want to see book titles...smart move, I would have proven you wrong yet again.

You strike me as someone who lacks any real knowledge of anything and when around those who do it bothers you, so you need to try and bring them down to your level.

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Little guy, I can do this now because of my life accomplishments. I'm retired and totally...$$$$$$$$$$$$$...set for life.

You appear very simpe, no leadership skills. That's why if we want to find you just look in a thread of mine, you sure in the hell can't deliver yourself.

I've led the way for multiple posters to call you out on your bullshit many, many times. I've delivered you out of the mire of your own pool of bile on numerous occassions. It's not my fault you are too dim to recognize or accept help.

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 04:11 PM
You mean when I post threads that nobody.. here.. can talk about due to lack of knowledge, that stupidity?

No. Not that stupidity. But part of it is certainly the stupidity that leads you to believe that's what's happening here.

I noticed you ignored my....want to see book titles...smart move, I would have proven you wrong yet again.

You wouldn't have proven me anything because I didn't make any claim as to what books you do or do not have in your collection.

I made a snide joke about you not being an expert on those subjects. Because you're not. Because you're stupid.

You strike me as someone who lacks any real knowledge of anything and when around those who do it bothers you, so you need to try and bring them down to your level.

And you strike me as someone so incapable of discussing any subject in depth that every thread you start with the stated intention of engaging in intelligent conversation almost immediately devolves into your own paranoid rantings about other posters' refusal to take you seriously, clumsy insults about how ignorant and closed-minded the rest of us are, and pathetic attempts to impress us all with the knowledge you so desperately want to possess.

silverblk mystix
07-16-2013, 04:19 PM
6 pages...

Amazing.

Clipper Nation
07-16-2013, 04:31 PM
6 pages...

Amazing.
Mainly thanks to you and Avante bumping it up continuously with more butthurt posts....

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 04:33 PM
6 pages...

Amazing.

Such a big load!!

Avante
07-16-2013, 04:38 PM
No. Not that stupidity. But part of it is certainly the stupidity that leads you to believe that's what's happening here.

You wouldn't have proven me anything because I didn't make any claim as to what books you do or do not have in your collection.

I made a snide joke about you not being an expert on those subjects. Because you're not. Because you're stupid.

And you strike me as someone so incapable of discussing any subject in depth that every thread you start with the stated intention of engaging in intelligent conversation almost immediately devolves into your own paranoid rantings about other posters' refusal to take you seriously, clumsy insults about how ignorant and closed-minded the rest of us are, and pathetic attempts to impress us all with the knowledge you so desperately want to possess.

I find that funny, anytime anyone wants to seriously talk about anything, I'm your man. That's what I try to do in case you haven't noticed.

Avante
07-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Mainly thanks to you and Avante bumping it up continuously with more butthurt posts....

Nobody is butthurt little fella. Try paying attention, ok?

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 04:40 PM
No, you don't.

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 04:49 PM
I find that funny, anytime anyone wants to seriously talk about anything, I'm your man. That's what I try to do in case you haven't noticed.

You don't. At all.

Avante
07-16-2013, 04:50 PM
No, you don't.

I treat people the same way they treat me, try and be cool and see.

Avante
07-16-2013, 04:51 PM
You don't. At all.

Couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Look at my opening post, look at me and TE talking.

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 05:04 PM
I treat people the same way they treat me, try and be cool and see.

You say this over and over, but it's simply not true. You've fired the first shot in almost every confrontation you've had here.

Couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Look at my opening post, look at me and TE talking.

I don't need to look at your opening post. I don't need to look at anything you've posted in this thread. I've seen you studiously avoid every single opportunity to have a serious conversation that has been presented to you over the last year or so. You post something, you talk about wanting serious conversation, but when you are met with any response other than the ass kissing you're looking for, you move on to petty insults and declare the entire SpursTalk population too stupid and too juvenile to keep up with your blistering expertise.

Avante
07-16-2013, 05:10 PM
You say this over and over, but it's simply not true. You've fired the first shot in almost every confrontation you've had here.

I don't need to look at your opening post. I don't need to look at anything you've posted in this thread. I've seen you studiously avoid every single opportunity to have a serious conversation that has been presented to you over the last year or so. You post something, you talk about wanting serious conversation, but when you are met with any response other than the ass kissing you're looking for, you move on to petty insults and declare the entire SpursTalk population too stupid and too juvenile to keep up with your blistering expertise.

You gotta be kidding, that simply isn't true as you would see if you actually took a few seconds and did what I asked. Be cool with me and it's always cool...always. If you can show me where that isn't true, do it. I know you'd rather run your mouth than deal in facts.

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 05:18 PM
You gotta be kidding, that simply isn't true as you would see if you actually took a few seconds and did what I asked. Be cool with me and it's always cool...always. If you can show me where that isn't true, do it. I know you'd rather run your mouth than deal in facts.

I believe that you genuinely believe this to be the case.

The problem is in how you seem to define the concepts of being cool and intelligent conversation. You see being cool as someone praising your infinite wisdom. You see intelligent conversation as people thanking you for the knowledge you have bestowed upon them.

There's a reason SBM is one of the few people you get along with here, and it ain't because of all the intelligent conversation he's throwing your way.

Avante
07-16-2013, 05:28 PM
I believe that you genuinely believe this to be the case.

The problem is in how you seem to define the concepts of being cool and intelligent conversation. You see being cool as someone praising your infinite wisdom. You see intelligent conversation as people thanking you for the knowledge you have bestowed upon them.

There's a reason SBM is one of the few people you get along with here, and it ain't because of all the intelligent conversation he's throwing your way.

Then you're not paying attention and it's real obvious you aren't going to try and prove your point. I only get an attitude with those who bring an attidude. I make a point to be cool with anyone being cool and that doesn't mean kissing my ass. Why not take just a few minutes (since you have plenty of time to get it wrong) and go back to the start of this thread so you can actually get it right.

Clipper Nation
07-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Avante has 40% of the posts in this thread, yet he brags about how many pages his threads get.... newsflash, dumbass: your butthurt inflates your threads' page counts! :lol

silverblk mystix
07-16-2013, 06:40 PM
Such a big load!! Let me swallow it SBM, please!

Avante
07-16-2013, 06:43 PM
Avante has 40% of the posts in this thread, yet he brags about how many pages his threads get.... newsflash, dumbass: your butthurt inflates your threads' page counts! :lol

You need to ask yourself a question don't ya...punk, where would I be without little fucks like you?

Avante
07-17-2013, 12:16 AM
How about some oldies?

i93-hlwULUk

FDmlCLDf-78

pI2b8J-aKKc

9xm3qnh1sck

Little Willie John won a talent contest, the prize was a recording contract. He would die in prison.

Tony Allen was discovered by a talent scout Johnny Otis (legendary). Tony and a couple buddies were singing out in the parking lot of a restaurant where Otis was eating at.

Phil Phillips and his classic...one hit. This was a song he recorded for a girlfriend.

The night Rosie sang this she had a cold, but since all the bands money had gone into renting the studio they had to go on. She could never recapture this sound again.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2013, 03:51 AM
Almanac lists, YouTubes and OP meltdowns.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2013, 03:53 AM
and lol "the black world"

THEGOAT
06-01-2014, 01:06 PM
K