PDA

View Full Version : Magic: How Long til

Grit and Grind
07-16-2013, 12:46 AM
Long time no see huh ? Hi guys but I just want to say How many years does Zimmerman have LOL before Chief Keef or friendkiller comes and shot that nigga up . I'm black as you guys know and people play the OJ Card but so what .... When your guilty your gulity lol if the law worked like that than I would have killed a couple white boys @ the night too in Florida .

Katherine Robinson
07-16-2013, 12:55 AM
Long gone are the days of Malcolm X extremists, today's typical black man is unwilling to go the extra mile what they perceive as civil injustice. The black men who take action today put their life on line for drugs & money. Zimmerman will be safe from violence, but may be harassed.

Thebesteva
07-16-2013, 12:55 AM
Long time no see huh ? Hi guys but I just want to say How many years does Zimmerman have LOL before Chief Keef or friendkiller comes and shot that nigga up . I'm black as you guys know and people play the OJ Card but so what .... When your guilty your gulity lol if the law worked like that than I would have killed a couple white boys @ the night too in Florida .

See there's actual REAL issues that are happening in the world right now and the media and powers to be are doing an excellent job keeping morons like you distracted from them so you can feel like you're a real G. Monsanto using GMO's and cancerous chemicals in food which you eat everyday that are killing many individuals, the situation with the US giving weapons to Syria, the fact Obama has given authority to go through our emails and phone conversations, or even the fact that the youth in America is constantly killing eachother due to drug related problems.....

but no lets focus more on 1 little kid getting shot up by some fat Mexican guy. Like it's an epidemic in America or something.

Let a real nigga right here tell you how it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lOVqLY3N88

Huey Freeman
07-16-2013, 12:57 AM
Long gone are the days of Malcolm X extremists, today's typical black man is unwilling to go the extra mile what they perceive as civil injustice. The black men who take action today put their life on line for drugs & money. Zimmerman will be safe from violence, but may be harassed.

Agreed tbh
Shut is sad