AchillesHeel
07-16-2013, 03:41 AM
Rapist eating them baby fetuses to speed his recovery

Thebesteva
07-16-2013, 03:44 AM
Dem gains!!!!!!! proteinz LOLZ!

Baseline
07-16-2013, 04:30 AM
Of course he's saying he's three months ahead of schedule...he's looking for a new contract with NO pay cut. He's a 35-year-old who had an injury that has ended the careers of several Hall of Famers. But he wants 30M+ a year. Do it, Mitch!

Raven
07-16-2013, 06:09 AM
of course he is always 3months ahead if they always cheat on the schedule to begin with.. I've been saying for months an achilles rupture is not a bad injury and he'll be in the first game of the season, a month later tops. It's the same story as always, like last time when they said he had a complete tear but then it was only partial..

Dick Jones
07-16-2013, 06:35 AM
of course he is always 3months ahead if they always cheat on the schedule to begin with.. I've been saying for months an achilles rupture is not a bad injury and he'll be in the first game of the season, a month later tops. It's the same story as always, like last time when they said he had a complete tear but then it was only partial..

:tu if they exaggerate the severity of the injury it will only add to his undeserved "warrior" reputation.

Clipper Nation
07-16-2013, 06:35 AM
I've been saying for months an achilles rupture is not a bad injury
And you've always been retarded, apparently.... Achilles injuries are very serious, just ask all the players whose careers they've ruined (i.e. Chauncey Billups, Dominique Wilkins, Elton Brand, and those are just the guys who managed to make it back from them)....

Kirby is CLEARLY blood-doping and juicing in Germany, there is no doubt of that, the fact that A-Roid's over there every offseason getting work done should clue these leagues in, tbh....

Thread
07-16-2013, 06:42 AM
This is nothing but a combination plate of 6, nary room because your Neal raped as well & Ray fucking his mother some more.

Raven
07-16-2013, 06:56 AM
And you've always been retarded, apparently.... Achilles injuries are very serious, just ask all the players whose careers they've ruined (i.e. Chauncey Billups, Dominique Wilkins, Elton Brand, and those are just the guys who managed to make it back from them)....

Kirby is CLEARLY blood-doping and juicing in Germany, there is no doubt of that, the fact that A-Roid's over there every offseason getting work done should clue these leagues in, tbh....

it's not a bad injury from a rehab time point of view, how he returns and if he'll ever be back as he was, that i can't tell.

Thread
07-16-2013, 06:59 AM
it's not a bad injury from a rehab time point of view, how he returns and if he'll ever be back as he was, that i can't tell.

How bout this little Vienna Sausage, Doctor? Can you tell?

MeloHype
07-16-2013, 07:05 AM

weebo
07-16-2013, 07:35 AM
Bryant will not be the same player he was prior to the injury no matter what he takes. An achilles tendon rupture is serious business for any athlete, especially one that is on the wrong side of 30.

He'll come back, have a few good games where he shoots the ball but he'll be mediocre at best. On defense, he'll be nothing more than a traffic cone.

Captivus
07-16-2013, 07:47 AM
Lakerfans will regret signing Kobe for a lot of money. They won’t say it, but they will.

djohn2oo8
07-16-2013, 07:49 AM
Good. He can come back early, chuck more shots, and ruin another season.

Killakobe81
07-16-2013, 08:12 AM
Your new franchise player just as much to blame for Lakers ruined season. Nash, Kobe Dwight are culpable as stars if the team. Injured or not.

Leetonidas
07-16-2013, 08:34 AM
This is nothing but a combination plate of 6, nary room because your Neal raped as well & Ray fucking his mother some more.

I'm gonna rape you Neal style

Brazil
07-16-2013, 08:44 AM

Still begging murther faker?

AaronY
07-16-2013, 08:54 AM
Who the hell is CDR?..Chris Douglas Roberts?

Spur-Addict
07-16-2013, 08:54 AM
Yes, comeback too early, make the playoffs as a low seed, and prolong getting some young blood in the mix. I fully support this.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 10:03 AM
Dem gains!!!!!!! proteinz LOLZ!

All Kinds of gains!!! Lol twins.

djohn2oo8
07-16-2013, 10:07 AM
Your new franchise player just as much to blame for Lakers ruined season. Nash, Kobe Dwight are culpable as stars if the team. Injured or not.
:lol Then that's the Lakers' fault as an organization for trading for a player who didn't wanna play with Kobe. What exactly did Dwight do that ruined the season? Talk bad about Kobe?

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 10:28 AM
:lol Then that's the Lakers' fault as an organization for trading for a player who didn't wanna play with Kobe. What exactly did Dwight do that ruined the season? Talk bad about Kobe?

He could have refused to go to the Lakers. We could have dumped Bynum's sorry ass for a player that actually wanted to play in LA. He'll be a good fit in Houston.

djohn2oo8
07-16-2013, 10:30 AM
He could have refused to go to the Lakers. We could have dumped Bynum's sorry ass for a player that actually wanted to play in LA. He'll be a good fit in Houston.
He did refuse to go to the Lakers. His agent pushed for it.

Thread
07-16-2013, 10:44 AM
Lakerfans will regret signing Kobe for a lot of money. They won’t say it, but they will.

It'll be an apparent, transparent process. He'll be able to function, or, he won't. The level of that function is where the money will be judged. It's fortunate the injury came at the end of the contract vs in the beginning, or midway through. Mostly likely we'll know by October whether it's going to be near miracle, or, a chronic state.

He'll soldier.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 10:47 AM
He did refuse to go to the Lakers. His agent pushed for it.

Link... nevermind... he's you headache now.

galvanizedspur9
07-16-2013, 11:24 AM
I like how nobody talks about Lebron being on steroids. It's obvious that there are a number of players on HGH. This is one of the many reasons I despise Stern. He let's this shit go on because he likes making that $.

Thread
07-16-2013, 11:44 AM
I like how nobody talks about Lebron being on steroids. It's obvious that there are a number of players on HGH. This is one of the many reasons I despise Stern. He let's this shit go on because he likes making that $.

Gal, that boat sailed many moons ago when Media stood by and permitted MLB records to be aborted in broad daylight. They knew and could not have cared less because everybody was making "$" watching Sosa and McGuire tear it up. Conscious-less bastards on each and every front. Now 15 years later the chickens have come home to roost and there is no way to make it right. Same thing here in the NBA, in all sports. The $ got to be much too much, the stewards of these sports too weak to guard, protect and sustain the integrity. This is what we're left with. And there is no road back, Gal.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 11:49 AM
All the times of those 10 speed riding motherfuckers have dropped since Lance went public.

unforeseen
07-16-2013, 02:58 PM

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/jordan_zpse15b7dbc.gif