PDA

View Full Version : NAACP chief:'How is it George Zimmerman gets no time when Michael Vick got 2½ years

Thebesteva
07-16-2013, 04:59 AM
'How is it ... George Zimmerman gets no time when Michael Vick got 2½ years for killing dogs?'

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/jul/14/naacp-chief-how-it-zimmerman-gets-no-time-when-mic/

I saw this quote from the NAACP chief who is doing interviews on CNN and every major news establishment and every black person I know except a few are posting this graphic below. Do black people seriously want Michael Vick to be their spokesperson for justice in America? Jesus man...that is NOT the nerve they want to hit with people is it?

Also LOL @ all Michael Vick did to get 2 years was he knew people who fought dogs. The guy took his time to murder dogs as slowly and painfully as possible. Something HE HAS ADMITTED ON HIS OWN REALITY SHOW and asked for forgivness. BUT THAT'S NOT WHY HE WENT TO JAIL,he was arrested for making MONEY OFF OF IT and not paying taxes NOT because of dog fighting in itself. And yes, not paying your taxes is more important to UNCLE Sam than the life of anyone in this country.

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Michael-Vick.jpg

Wild Cobra
07-16-2013, 05:00 AM
WTF...

No comparison.

Durant82
07-16-2013, 06:38 AM
ROFL "knowing people who fought dogs" that's just as bad as that twitter meme saying Trayvon was an honor student with a full scholarship who miraculously fed 1000 people with a loaf of bread and a fish. You can easily make Zimmerman look like a horrible douchebag without having to lie your ass off about Trayvon or Vick, it's not that hard.

baseline bum
07-16-2013, 06:55 AM
Fucking asshole. Vick should have gotten a lot more time for murdering all those dogs.

lebomb
07-16-2013, 07:21 AM
All I know is that those dogs fought to the death. One dog wasn't losing and decided to pull out his gun and shoot the other dog, like Zimmerman.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-16-2013, 07:47 AM
I doubt Zimmerman will make as much money as Vick did after his slap on the wrist. And millions of people cheer him on on Sundays. Ahem.

SupremeGuy
07-16-2013, 10:36 AM
"Why did Vick go to jail but not Bill Belichick?" :lol Remember the "Vick divide" special on ESPN? Some dumb bitch actually asked that to a group of ESPN panelists during the special. The media has literally convinced black people that they are all victims and incapable of being racist.

I doubt Zimmerman will make as much money as Vick did after his slap on the wrist. And millions of people cheer him on on Sundays. Ahem.

Nah, Zimmerman is going to sue the shit out of a ton of people. He'll probably even go after the feds and state for going after him. Then he's going to make a shit ton of money when he decides to write a book. In 10-15 years when Vick is broke, Zimmerman will be living the high life in a gated community with a hot white chick.

TeyshaBlue
07-16-2013, 10:45 AM
The key word is "conviction". Michael has one. Zimmerman doesn't.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 10:49 AM
Zimmerman is guilty as sin and will eventually pay....all those supporting a racist murderous, lying Zimmerman will also feel the effects of bad Karma real soon....I have no doubts....I'm a very fair minded person... I'm not racist and blinded by hate like like most of you Zimmerman supporters...now as for Vick they couldn't have given him enough time in my view...the shit he sanctioned...but I would have went after Vick and after the smaller fish in this case..the guys who actually electrocuted and tortured the dogs...I love dogs and man I would given them boys the electric chair if I was judge and jury...I don't fucking care what race...

RIP Trayvon...

Vick and Zimmerman guilty and may they both rot in hell someday

KingsFanWithoutName
07-16-2013, 11:15 AM
Zimmerman is guilty as sin and will eventually pay....all those supporting a racist murderous, lying Zimmerman will also feel the effects of bad Karma real soon....I have no doubts....I'm a very fair minded person... I'm not racist and blinded by hate like like most of you Zimmerman supporters...now as for Vick they couldn't have given him enough time in my view...the shit he sanctioned...but I would have went after Vick and after the smaller fish in this case..the guys who actually electrocuted and tortured the dogs...I love dogs and man I would given them boys the electric chair if I was judge and jury...I don't fucking care what race...

RIP Trayvon...

Dipshit. Zimmerman may not be innocent but he is definitely not guilty. A trial shouldn't be very hard to understand, you said your parents are lawyers, I'd expect you to know the difference. Please show me an ounce of proof that Zimmerman was a racist, because everything that has come out says the opposite.

Any of you read the book on the rehab of Vick's dogs? Pretty good read, sad at first but ends on a high note. If I recall something like 90% of the dogs were rehabilitated and placed in homes.

Spurs da champs
07-16-2013, 11:45 AM
:lol if this leads to PETA-NAACP brawl.

Blake
07-16-2013, 12:06 PM
Prosecutor should have gone for manslaughter charges

KingsFanWithoutName
07-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Prosecutor should have gone for manslaughter charges

Would have still been hard to convict based on the limited amount of evidence/witnesses.

It's just an unfortunate situation where there are really only two people who know what really happened, and one isn't able to tell his side of the story.

Blake
07-16-2013, 12:34 PM
Would have still been hard to convict based on the limited amount of evidence/witnesses.

It's just an unfortunate situation where there are really only two people who know what really happened, and one isn't able to tell his side of the story.

I think a manslaughter conviction would have been a slam dunk, imo.

Biernutz
07-16-2013, 01:23 PM
Wow---help me understand this---many posters to the club forum wanted a cop killed because he shot a dog.
Vick killed dogs for sport --so should we compare that......I don't wish any ill will to Mike.....Some of our posters
should use a another example....Why don't they talk about the 4 kids killed in Chicago during the 20 day Zimmerman trial.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/four-children-gunned-down-chicago-during-zimmerman-trial

ErnestLynch
07-16-2013, 03:16 PM
I saw somebody on TV compare Trayvon Martin to Medgar Evers.

Homeland Security
07-16-2013, 03:52 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/jul/14/naacp-chief-how-it-zimmerman-gets-no-time-when-mic/

I saw this quote from the NAACP chief who is doing interviews on CNN and every major news establishment and every black person I know except a few are posting this graphic below. Do black people seriously want Michael Vick to be their spokesperson for justice in America? Jesus man...that is NOT the nerve they want to hit with people is it?

[/IMG]
Dog's life is worth more than Trayon's, tbh. Most white people would never admit that, but their actions say otherwise.

Some white people loved their blacks at least as much as their dogs back when they were allowed to keep blacks as pets (<1865).

baseline bum
07-16-2013, 03:56 PM
:lol if this leads to PETA-NAACP brawl.

PETA kills more dogs than Vick could have ever dreamed of. They practically euthanize every dog that comes into their shelters. It's a disgrace that a piece of shit group that thinks dogs shouldn't have owners is allowed to run dog shelters.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 04:02 PM
Dipshit. Zimmerman may not be innocent but he is definitely not guilty. A trial shouldn't be very hard to understand, you said your parents are lawyers, I'd expect you to know the difference. Please show me an ounce of proof that Zimmerman was a racist, because everything that has come out says the opposite.

Any of you read the book on the rehab of Vick's dogs? Pretty good read, sad at first but ends on a high note. If I recall something like 90% of the dogs were rehabilitated and placed in homes.

He racially profiled the kid...here is what really happned:

1.) Zim saw Tray and racially profiled him because he had issues with blacksPERIOD!
2.) Followed and stalked him (because after he racially profiled him then he criminally profiled him)
3.) Lied and said he wasn't following him but was just going in the same direction (this after we heard the 911 call for him to stand down)
4.) Tray Knew he was following and tried to run
5.) Zim caught up with him and asked him what was he doing and being the cowboy wanna be cop tried to grab Tray to detain him because he already thought he was a criminal
6.) Note Zim Supporters: Following or Chasing anyone down at night and then confronting them (when you don't know them) means YOU ARE the aggressor and in all likely hood started the initial physical confrontation.
7.) So he grabs this kids arm and Tray starts kicking his ass
8.) While they're struggling Trayvon see him reaching for his gun and notices it...and that's when the kid started screaming...it was a struggle over the gun or preventing Zim from getting it...Zim got it and fired..simple as that..
9. You shouldn't be allowed to start a fight and then claim self defense it's comical
10.) Obama's Justice dept is coming for Zim and they will win

PS: It's a shame the prosecution couldn't lay out a well thought out and clear theory as mine..but it wouldn't have mattered since Juror 37 basically said yesterday that Zimmerman had a good heart...talk about a jury needing to be investigated...Obama needs to come through for Kool on this one for all my support of him..he needs to send Eric Holder on a rampage...fuck em all at this point...He's won the election twice so fuck em on the way out the door and prosecute that chubby SOB

jeebus
07-16-2013, 04:04 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Homeland Security
07-16-2013, 04:09 PM

1.) Zim saw Tray and racially profiled him because he had issues with blacksPERIOD!
2.) Followed and stalked him (because after he racially profiled him then he criminally profiled him)
3.) Lied and said he wasn't following him but was just going in the same direction (this after we heard the 911 call for him to stand down)
5.) Zim caught up with him and asked him what was he doing and being the cowboy wanna be cop tried to grab Tray to detain him because he already thought he was a criminal
6.) Note Zim Supporters: Following or Chasing anyone down at night and then confronting them (when you don't know them) means YOU ARE the aggressor and in all likely hood started the initial physical confrontation.
8.) While they're struggling Trayvon see him reaching for his gun and notices it...and that's when the kid started screaming...it was a struggle over the gun or preventing Zim from getting it...Zim got it and fired..simple as that..
9. You shouldn't be allowed to start a fight and then claim self defense it's comical

PS: It's a shame the prosecution couldn't lay out a well thought out and clear theory as mine..but it wouldn't have mattered since Juror 37 basically said yesterday that Zimmerman had a good heart...talk about a jury needing to be investigated...Obama needs to come through for Kool on this one for all my support of him..he needs to send Eric Holder on a rampage...fuck em all at this point...He's won the election twice so fuck em on the way out the door and prosecute that chubby SOB

What's funny is that even if all that happened... no evidence. HAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT!!!! I don't even give a rat's ass about that loser binner -- I simply relish the n!g schadenfreude.

Zim got justice the way white people get it -- prosecution must prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. As applied to blacks, "justice" isn't the real purpose of the justice system. It's just a convenient and fairly cost-effective way to get blacks off the streets. Hey, whatever works.

hehateme
07-16-2013, 04:12 PM

Wow..sounds like you had front row seats to this whole occurence? Why is it the prosecution didn't have you as their star witness instead of Precious? Please enlighten us more with your theory.

Also, before you even saying anything I'd like to point out that I am an oreo or how would trill put it..."half cracker". I believe GZ deserves time but the verdict stands and the fucker got away just like OJ. Now lets move on to other similar stories that have similar tendencies but with black on white crime...do you see any white's rioting for a civil rights case on that? I don't...yet I also don't see the NAACP pulling strings to have those looked into either just because it doesn't fit their racist bill or cause.

Homeland Security
07-16-2013, 04:17 PM
I just love the whole premise here... fuck whatever the facts are in each case, there's apparently supposed to be some grand racial sentencing balance. Sentence a black guy to two years, then a Hispanic guy somewhere has to get X years.

Oh, I forgot the narrative, Zimmerman is "white." I guess he can be an honorary white since he capped a coon.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 04:20 PM
Wow..sounds like you had front row seats to this whole occurence? Why is it the prosecution didn't have you as their star witness instead of Precious? Please enlighten us more with your theory.

Also, before you even saying anything I'd like to point out that I am an oreo or how would trill put it..."half cracker". I believe GZ deserves time but the verdict stands and the fucker got away just like OJ. Now lets move on to other similar stories that have similar tendencies but with black on white crime...do you see any white's rioting for a civil rights case on that? I don't...yet I also don't see the NAACP pulling strings to have those looked into either just because it doesn't fit their racist bill or cause.

it's nothing but common fucking sense

Creepn
07-16-2013, 04:23 PM
I just love the whole premise here... fuck whatever the facts are in each case, there's apparently supposed to be some grand racial sentencing balance. Sentence a black guy to two years, then a Hispanic guy somewhere has to get X years.

Oh, I forgot the narrative, Zimmerman is "white." I guess he can be an honorary white since he capped a coon.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

hehateme
07-16-2013, 04:37 PM
it's nothing but common fucking sense

Common sense is just an opinion which we can throw out 900 more of in this situation. No one knows except for the living and the dead. Racist ties to an opinion sound self obligatory at this junction. But what do I know, I'm just "half cracker", right?

DPG21920
07-16-2013, 04:50 PM

RIP Trayvon...

You welshed. That is as bad as anything Vick did. You will join him.

Homeland Security
07-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
And to think I was starting to get bored... but I'm like a watermelon slice on a string to you.

Wild Cobra
07-16-2013, 05:02 PM
It's a good thing Zimmerman didn't shoot a dog. They are far more valuable than gang wannabes.

Heath Ledger
07-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Why because Vick was guilty as fuck for what they charged him with. Zimmerman not so much tbh....

Heath Ledger
07-16-2013, 05:14 PM
Zimmerman was not racist I hear he owned a colored and a black and white tv. His motto is also we are all black when the lights go out. He was also very fond of watermelon and fried chicken so how the hell can he be racist? Have you seen him lately? He has been eating lots of chickens.

Thebesteva
07-16-2013, 05:28 PM
Why do black people hate dogs so much? What did dogs ever do to you? I think dogs should rally against black people

BRHornet45
07-16-2013, 06:39 PM
NAACP reppin' the people perfectly and exposing their ignorance, stupidity, and proving to the world why blacks remain at the bottom of the barrel.

baseline bum
07-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Why do black people hate dogs so much? What did dogs ever do to you? I think dogs should rally against black people

http://i.imgur.com/gR034yt.jpg

Thebesteva
07-16-2013, 10:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gR034yt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PHXVQfe.gif

Jacob1983
07-17-2013, 12:41 AM
Wasn't Vick convicted of just running a dog fighting gambling ring? It was just because money was made off the dog fighting. He didn't get charged with killing the dogs, just making money off them. People tend to forget that.

Thebesteva
07-17-2013, 01:11 AM
Wasn't Vick convicted of just running a dog fighting gambling ring? It was just because money was made off the dog fighting. He didn't get charged with killing the dogs, just making money off them. People tend to forget that.

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/images/memegallery/albums/WRONG.gif

Here is an official list, btw Michael Vick admitted several times that he would hang dogs and shoot them himself. His partners admitted that he would also drown them and electrocute them. Here are some of the things that are FACTS that were proven in a COURT

Well, separate from a series of illegal activities like: dog-fighting, gambling, tolerating drug-use and sales at these fights, tax evasion, here are some of the things he did to the dogs he had that I find offensive:

1. Used other dogs (typically smaller dogs) as "bait" to help teach his fighters blood lust. Typically this involves throwing a much smaller dog into a kennel with no ability to escape and after the "dog in training" has either been shocked a few times or if it's territorial, you put the "bait" in it's space so it's an intruder.

2. Killing dogs that didn't "fight well." And the methods of killing the dogs included: drowning the dogs, electrocuting them and also strangling them by hanging.

3. Badly treated all of his dogs. This is not a case of treating dogs royally until they lost a fight. This is an instance of an ****** mistreating all of the dogs. And yes, that included torture (which is often a means of "training" a dog for dogfighting)..

Jacob1983
07-17-2013, 01:28 AM
I was talking about crimes that he was convicted of, not the shit that he admitted to doing. Wasn't he only convicted because he made money off the dog fighting? The prosecutors didn't give a shit that he killed dogs or abused them. It was just because he made money off the dog fighting.

LkrFan
07-17-2013, 05:11 AM

FdghRwWfaOQ

:lol

TDMVPDPOY
07-17-2013, 05:13 AM
fck why isnt the govt releasing the koreans zerg rush on these protesters?

703 Spurz
07-17-2013, 12:19 PM

Did you morph into the grass they stood on or some shit? Otherwise how the fuck would you claim to know any of this drivel?

Fabbs
07-17-2013, 12:36 PM
Did you morph into the grass they stood on or some shit? Otherwise how the fuck would you claim to know any of this drivel?
:lol He's just a juvi narrcist.
:lol drivel

ErnestLynch
07-17-2013, 03:07 PM
The judge that sentenced Michael Vick is also the judge that ruled Obamacare unconstitutional sending it, eventually, to the Supreme Court. If you're interested in trivia. Vick was prosecuted by the US Attorneys office for running an interstate gambling operation under the RICO act.

But the answer to the NAACP Chief, Vick pled guilty in a plea agreement and Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury. That's how.

mercos
07-17-2013, 07:34 PM
Apples and oranges comparison, but both should have went to jail. Personally, I would have had Vick executed for the atrocities he committed. That was some sick shit.

Blake
07-17-2013, 08:23 PM
Personally, I would have had Vick executed for the atrocities he committed. That was some sick shit.

really?

You do know that at the end of the day, they were just dogs.

Jacob1983
07-18-2013, 01:14 AM
Pit bulls to be exact. Pit bulls are like the most violent types of dogs. Most people aren't really going to shed tears over pit bulls.

mercos
07-18-2013, 01:28 AM
really?

Really. If a grown ass man is capable of committing those actions against another living creature for the hell of it, I see no point in their continued existence.

Blake
07-18-2013, 08:17 AM
Really. If a grown ass man is capable of committing those actions against another living creature for the hell of it, I see no point in their continued existence.

Do you also want to execute sport hunters?

mercos
07-18-2013, 09:56 AM

No. There is a big difference between killing something humanely and what Vick did. IMO, torture can be worse than death sometimes.

THEGOAT
07-18-2013, 10:24 AM
i know dog fighting is fucked up and all but i wonder if it's entertaining to watch? if you can get past the inhumane part anyway

coyotes_geek
07-18-2013, 10:31 AM
"'How is it George Zimmerman gets no time when Michael Vick got 2½ years?"

Well, for starters Vick plead guilty.........

Blake
07-18-2013, 10:53 AM
No. There is a big difference between killing something humanely and what Vick did. IMO, torture can be worse than death sometimes.

what if Vick was torturing mice? Would you still want to humanely execute Vick?

703 Spurz
07-18-2013, 12:37 PM
really?

He's just one human being out of millions. What's your point?

703 Spurz
07-18-2013, 12:38 PM
i know dog fighting is fucked up and all but i wonder if it's entertaining to watch? if you can get past the inhumane part anyway

Maybe for the jackoffs who like watching humans give each other concussions and brain injuries in MMA. Me? There's no god damn chance I'd be entertaining watching dogs fight.

703 Spurz
07-18-2013, 12:39 PM

You mean the people that do it for fun as opposed to providing food for the homeless and all that cheesy shit?

Yes.

ErnestLynch
07-18-2013, 12:39 PM
Why is it that OJ goes free after killing two people ? Because a jury said so. It may not be perfect, but it's all we got. Deal with it.

703 Spurz
07-18-2013, 12:40 PM

What ifs = your side in the discussion is over.

Blake
07-18-2013, 01:40 PM
He's just one human being out of millions. What's your point?

I wanted to make sure that the poster really did mean that he wanted to execute a human being for torturing an animal.

Blake
07-18-2013, 01:41 PM
What ifs = your side in the discussion is over.

Are you mercos?

703 Spurz
07-18-2013, 02:16 PM
Are you mercos?

No clue what that means

703 Spurz
07-18-2013, 02:16 PM
I wanted to make sure that the poster really did mean that he wanted to execute a human being for torturing an animal.

Animals shouldn't be tortured for any purpose.

Blake
07-18-2013, 02:19 PM
No clue what that means

mercos is the poster's user name I was having the discussion with

If you aren't him/her, I'm not sure why you're telling me that my discussion with him/her is over.

Blake
07-18-2013, 02:22 PM
Animals shouldn't be tortured for any purpose.

What if I torture a lab rat for the future good of mankind?

Would you still want to kill me?

lebomb
07-18-2013, 02:31 PM
IMO, Vick should have had a crazy fine..........like 250K-500K, and then told if he did it again he would see jail time.

Jacob1983
07-18-2013, 03:18 PM
People seriously need to get over the Michael Vick dog fighting shit. He got kicked out of the NFL, was convicted of felonies, and 2 and a half years in a federal prison. What else do you want?

MeloHype
07-18-2013, 03:32 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/4d777643684421a8d405d7ceafd75a93/tumblr_mpwo03HNgU1qiyqyfo1_500.jpg

mercos
07-18-2013, 03:54 PM

If you are torturing any living thing for the fun of it, you can go. You are focusing on the target, I am focusing on the action/behavior.

Blake
07-18-2013, 05:44 PM
If you are torturing any living thing for the fun of it, you can go. You are focusing on the target, I am focusing on the action/behavior.

I'm focusing on the target because our society states that the targets matter. Does the target really not matter to you?

What if you torture a cockroach for fun? How about a palm tree? Two living things......Do you really want to execute that person?

DPG21920
07-18-2013, 05:55 PM
I'm focusing on the target because our society states that the targets matter. Does the target really not matter to you?

What if you torture a cockroach for fun? How about a palm tree? Two living things......Do you really want to execute that person?

Blake, you know those are terrible arguments. While technically living, do those things have the cognitive ability to love? Feel pain? Ect...

Blake
07-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Blake, you know those are terrible arguments. While technically living, do those things have the cognitive ability to love? Feel pain? Ect...

He was the one that said all living things, not me.

And I'm not arguing anything. He brought it up that he wanted Vick executed for torturing dogs. I'm just curious as to where his moral line is and if he's eaten a burger lately.