PDA

View Full Version : Do Women Really Have Rape Fantasies?

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 10:30 AM
ok this shit is wild.... last night was emailing with a young tender roni I met recently..she's a conservative and a republican... last night we're discussing fantasies...she refused to tell me hers at first but then admitted it was real bad...I told her I wouldn't judge...then she said ok: "I fantasize about getting raped and physically abused by two men. Not a real bad beating but lots of rough hitting and slapping and choking me hard."

:lol

So she then asked to hear my fantasy...and I played coy...then I said: "Raping young white girls that want to be raped." :lol....She said ok let me go take a shower and I'll be right back...:lol she came back talking about how red she was...man yall already know Imma bout to hit that...in fact I've already hooked it up for tomorrow but imma keep my email of her saying she wanted the fantasy in case she's a nut case...and I end up getting the Kobe Special :lol

But I guess I wonder the % of women out there who have these sort of dark fantasies....I think in a way it's cool and a stress relief

vy65
07-16-2013, 11:34 AM
:monkey

Creepn
07-16-2013, 11:34 AM
One girl told me that she wishes that some man would sneak through her window and rape her. Just one girl though.

vy65
07-16-2013, 11:39 AM
In this corner, "black" men talking about raping white women ... In the other, "black" men complaining about the injustice of a legal system that defaults to black men being criminals ...

Creepn
07-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Get your singulars and plurals right. Kool is the only one that said that so that would be singular.

American education system tsk tsk tsk...

vy65
07-16-2013, 11:53 AM
lol talking about rape and wondering why white people think you're animals

Creepn
07-16-2013, 11:56 AM
You're talking about rape too aren't you?

vy65
07-16-2013, 11:57 AM
Nope, I'm not.

Creepn
07-16-2013, 12:02 PM
Yes you are. "Rape" is the topic you are discussing about.

vy65
07-16-2013, 12:05 PM
If you can't tell the difference between someone commenting on people conversing about rape vs. discussing rape straight up, then I think you should take note of your criticism of the American education system. Tsk Tsk.

Creepn
07-16-2013, 12:12 PM
If you can't tell the difference between someone commenting on people conversing about rape vs. discussing rape straight up, then I think you should take note of your criticism of the American education system. Tsk Tsk.

So the topic question is if women have rape fantasies, I answered the question that came from my experience, and that equals to me wanting to rape somebody?

Okaaay.

vy65
07-16-2013, 12:38 PM
So the topic question is if women have rape fantasies, I answered the question that came from my experience, and that equals to me wanting to rape somebody?

Okaaay.

Nope, never said that. That American education system really let you down; no wonder you all are criminals ...

Creepn
07-16-2013, 12:43 PM
Nope, never said that. That American education system really let you down; no wonder you all are criminals ...

In this corner, "black" men talking about raping white women ... In the other, "black" men complaining about the injustice of a legal system that defaults to black men being criminals ...

You said "MEN" referring to me and Kool. Did the American education system really fail you that you don't even understand your own words? Wow.

Avante
07-16-2013, 12:45 PM
Do women have a fantasy about a stranger pouncing on them not knowing if just rape is all he intends to do.... oh hell yes.

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jeebus
07-16-2013, 12:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oYIrI7T.jpg

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 01:00 PM

If you can't tell the difference between someone commenting on a woman's personal fantasy vs. Kool advocating rape then give your mom my phone number please....

lebomb
07-16-2013, 01:05 PM
If you can't tell the difference between someone commenting on a woman's personal fantasy vs. Kool advocating rape then give your mom my phone number please....

Hold up, I will get it for you. His mom is right here gobbling on my nutsack. :hat

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 01:09 PM
Hold up, I will get it for you. His mom is right here gobbling on my nutsack. :hat

Is she gap teeth...does the big vein in your dick have room to breathe

lebomb
07-16-2013, 01:10 PM
Is she gap teeth...does the big vein in your dick have room to breathe

LOL............she is now.

Trill Clinton
07-16-2013, 01:16 PM
I got a late night session with the bish after I leave the gym. She been blowing my phone up all day begging for the bbc. Thanks for holding it down for ya boy in the meantime. :toast

lebomb
07-16-2013, 01:25 PM
I got a late night session with the bish after I leave the gym. She been blowing my phone up all day begging for the bbc. Thanks for holding it down for ya boy in the meantime. :toast

No worries playa. I beat it up for ya. I had tha bish talking Portuguese. Had to give her two tablets for her headache, she also said she couldnt feel her legs and that her kitten felt like it went 15 rounds with Holyfield in his prime.

ColinB
07-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Why are all your conversations with women through email?

vy65
07-16-2013, 01:35 PM
You said "MEN" referring to me and Kool. Did the American education system really fail you that you don't even understand your own words? Wow.

Does talking about = wanting to?

vy65
07-16-2013, 01:36 PM

Didn't know they had the internet in prison, tbh

ohmwrecker
07-16-2013, 01:37 PM
Neat thread. It's going very well. Keep up the good work.

vy65
07-16-2013, 01:37 PM

:monkey

Creepn
07-16-2013, 01:38 PM
Does talking about = wanting to?

lol you're an idiot. Are you a criminal?

Trill Clinton
07-16-2013, 01:38 PM
No worries playa. I beat it up for ya. I had tha bish talking Portuguese. Had to give her two tablets for her headache, she also said she couldnt feel her legs and that her kitten felt like it went 15 rounds with Holyfield in his prime.

GOTDAYUM!!!:wow

Welp, looks like you wore the nappy snappy dugout, out. So I guess I'll be giving her that doo doo brown instead.

vy65
07-16-2013, 01:40 PM
lol you're an idiot. Are you a criminal?

Nope. Now answer the question.

Creepn
07-16-2013, 01:48 PM
Nope. Now answer the question.

Yup. You insuated that me and Kool wanted to rape people hence why we were "talking" about it.

vy65
07-16-2013, 01:49 PM
wtf is insuated? insulated? like what you install for a living?

Creepn
07-16-2013, 01:55 PM
wtf is insuated? insulated? like what you install for a living?

Wow you can't comphrend misspelled words in its context?? Wow. My mind automatically comprehends misspelled words. Thought that was normal.

insinuated*. Better?

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-16-2013, 01:57 PM
Well if the internet can be trusted the fact that she's white and Republican means that her real fantasy is to bait some dummy into roughing her up enough to sell an attempted sexual assault and then shoot his ass dead. But hey, only one way to find out right? Roll the dice, Kool. We'll start a really nice memorial thread for you if shit doesn't work out.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 02:44 PM
Well if the internet can be trusted the fact that she's white and Republican means that her real fantasy is to bait some dummy into roughing her up enough to sell an attempted sexual assault and then shoot his ass dead. But hey, only one way to find out right? Roll the dice, Kool. We'll start a really nice memorial thread for you if shit doesn't work out.

^ I will roll the dice..but I will not beat her up..I just can't force myself to do that...I will smack her ass and fake choke her though...and yes I will video tape it...(she may not be aware) I figure what the fuck just try her out...she's sent me a ton of nude shots and I've yet to send her a single one...but she wants it bad...and even today her conversations are getting nastier and nastier

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 02:50 PM

I love white girls....they make it so easy for me..sistas play too many games and I'm just a lazy fuck now....just roll ova and give it to a nigga...you feel me :lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 02:53 PM
Why are all your conversations with women through email?

says who? texting and email batshitcrazy is shit they do when I they can't see me f2f..

ColinB
07-16-2013, 03:54 PM
says who? texting and email batshitcrazy is shit they do when I they can't see me f2f..

I don't know, last time I read one of these dumb threads, you were emailing some chick from a car dealership.

It's okay if you have an OkCupid account. Hopefully you are sealing the deal.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 04:26 PM
I don't know, last time I read one of these dumb threads, you were emailing some chick from a car dealership.

It's okay if you have an OkCupid account. Hopefully you are sealing the deal.

ohhh yes....we fuck now...:toast

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 04:50 PM
Just fulfill her fantasy. Give it to her, homie.

Homeland Security
07-16-2013, 05:06 PM
It must be tough to you Kool to restrain yourself... a black man imagining white women's rape fantasies... that's basically how you must imagine heaven to be.

Homeland Security
07-16-2013, 05:07 PM
Is that what the Nation of Islam teaches? Do faithful Black Muslims get a reward of 72 white virgins who fantasize getting raped for eternity?

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 05:09 PM
It must be tough to you Kool to restrain yourself... a black man imagining white women's rape fantasies... that's basically how you must imagine heaven to be.

I'm certain I've fucked more white girls than you have...and I'm black...we're not on the same level kid...you have shit job BTW ;-)

Homeland Security
07-16-2013, 05:16 PM
I'm certain I've fucked more white girls than you have...and I'm black...we're not on the same level kid...you have shit job BTW ;-)

If I see you on the way home I'll wave hi.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 05:19 PM
If I see you on the way home I'll wave hi.

please do

Homeland Security
07-16-2013, 05:20 PM
You shouldn't show your cards like that Kool.

Homeland Security
07-16-2013, 05:21 PM
Or should I say Extra Kool.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 05:28 PM
Or should I say Extra Kool.

I'm not following my IQ is real low

Homeland Security
07-16-2013, 05:28 PM
Naw but seriously when you say I have shit job it means you know where I'm posting from which means you have administrative privileges. Extra Stout never had administrative privileges.

Homeland Security
07-16-2013, 05:37 PM
Koolaid_Man is either:

1) timvp
2) timvp or
3) timvp

Twisted_Dawg
07-16-2013, 07:49 PM
Where is cuckingfunt when you need her to respond to a thread?

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Naw but seriously when you say I have shit job it means you know where I'm posting from which means you have administrative privileges. Extra Stout never had administrative privileges.

^ :lmao admitting you're a burger king store manager

Rogue
07-16-2013, 08:32 PM
they're bitches and they like to be treated that way. fucking them in a forceful way gives them twice as much joy as doing it on a mutual basis tbh, just read some Cully's novels and you'll get a clue.

Creepn
07-16-2013, 09:16 PM

Lol Homeland. Wow 40 years old and working at Burger King. No wonder you're so angry.

CuckingFunt
07-16-2013, 10:01 PM
Where is cuckingfunt when you need her to respond to a thread?

I don't have anything interesting to add on the subject of rape fantasies. Don't have them, personally, but I do know a lot of women do. For a ton of different reasons, I'd imagine.

ErnestLynch
07-16-2013, 11:54 PM

There's nothing wrong with an honest living, jackwad.

TDMVPDPOY
07-17-2013, 12:41 AM
how about a pic clown?

or just some ugly clown u giving a go?

NFO
07-17-2013, 07:45 AM
...in fact I've already hooked it up for tomorrow but imma keep my email of her saying she wanted the fantasy in case she's a nut case...and I end up getting the Kobe Special :lol

Who wants to put money down that when Kool walks in Chris Hansen is sitting there?

Chris Hansen: How about you have a seat over here and we can talk about why you want to rape this white girl who happens to be a republican.
Kool: Well I did bring this e-mail.
Chris Hansen: Dude that was me.
Kool: So are you saying that you want to be raped, because I came her to fulfill someone's rape fantasy.

TDMVPDPOY
07-17-2013, 08:20 AM
kool ma nigga doing whales a favor...

CosmicCowboy
07-17-2013, 09:21 AM
Of course they want to be raped. You can tell by the way they dress.

Spur-Addict
07-17-2013, 10:06 AM
I recently went to B.K and purchased an Oreo Shake.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/269/805/40e.png

Leetonidas
07-17-2013, 10:24 AM
doo doo brown :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2014, 08:22 PM
lol

m>s
11-12-2014, 08:38 PM
a lot of women actually have this sadly

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2014, 08:42 PM
a lot of women actually have this sadly

and then you were conceived :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2014, 08:42 PM
who's yo daddy M>S

m>s
11-12-2014, 08:55 PM
n!gger

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2014, 09:03 PM
n!gger

oh yea? I knew a nigga was your daddy too bad you don't know his name :lol self ownage once again

m>s
11-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Fuck off n!gger you're neither clever nor amusing

If I wanted to converse with idiots id go to reddit

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Fuck off n!gger you're neither clever nor amusing

If I wanted to converse with idiots id go to reddit

Bend ova and I'll show you a fuck off nigga :lol

TDMVPDPOY
11-12-2014, 10:38 PM
lol blakes wife has she answered?

AussieFanKurt
11-12-2014, 11:16 PM
I know a girl with these fantasies tbh

AlexJones
11-13-2014, 01:57 AM
You're talking about rape too aren't you?

Nope, I'm not.

Yes you are. "Rape" is the topic you are discussing about.

lol talking about rape and wondering why white people think you're animals

Okaaay.

The worst argument in the history of the internet.

Avante
11-13-2014, 02:14 AM
If anyone has ever known a woman who was raped they'd know just how totally stupid this thread is.

Amazing!

Buddy Mignon
11-13-2014, 09:08 AM
I've never asked this question to a woman but many of them of confided in me that they've been molested. What's shocking to me these days are the number of women that eat pussy. This red head I took down the other night just came right out and said it. I'm working on a threesome with her for the next episode. You know... I've never been naive about life and human behavior, but this girl on girl trend has opened my eyes an entirely new revelation. If women are eating pussy just for kicks... then I'm convinced most of you boys are sucking cocks just for kicks.

Franklin
11-13-2014, 09:30 PM
to some women, rape gives them just as much joy as the rapist himself reaps tbh, just like m>s said. I know some couples who've been married for years yet are still without no child, which means conception doesn't happen so easily. If the women mentally resists the intercourse she wouldn't be ovulating and hence wouldn't get pregnant.

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2014, 09:38 PM
I've never asked this question to a woman but many of them of confided in me that they've been molested. What's shocking to me these days are the number of women that eat pussy. This red head I took down the other night just came right out and said it. I'm working on a threesome with her for the next episode. You know... I've never been naive about life and human behavior, but this girl on girl trend has opened my eyes an entirely new revelation. If women are eating pussy just for kicks... then I'm convinced most of you boys are sucking cocks just for kicks.

As a kid I used to dry hump one of my cousins and she was a pussy hound....she stopped dry humping me to play with a girl....girls love girls now-a-days and it's perfectly ok to me as long as they are hot....if them bitches are bull dikes they should burn in hell

DMC
11-13-2014, 10:12 PM
If anyone has ever known a woman who was raped they'd know just how totally stupid this thread is.

Amazing!

Does statutory rape count? Oh wait, no laws over there. nm

DMC
11-13-2014, 10:13 PM

You need to quit talking to family members.

mrsmaalox
11-13-2014, 11:08 PM
to some women, rape gives them just as much joy as the rapist himself reaps tbh, just like m>s said. I know some couples who've been married for years yet are still without no child, which means conception doesn't happen so easily. If the women mentally resists the intercourse she wouldn't be ovulating and hence wouldn't get pregnant.

I've read this like 3 times and I can't understand it. What does it mean?

Franklin
11-13-2014, 11:17 PM
Sure I don't know how a female body works, but from a man's perspective... if a whale gropes my dick and keeps rubbing it, it'd possibly get hard but I'd never ejaculate because I know she's a fucking whale. I believe that you have to be in the right mood to reach climax tbh.

mrsmaalox
11-13-2014, 11:23 PM
Well that may be correct for the male because the right mood does help to climax and the climax is necessary for pregnancy to occur. But in the female, climax is not necessary to achieve pregnancy.

Avante
11-14-2014, 01:11 AM
Does statutory rape count? Oh wait, no laws over there. nm

Oh wait, another dummy with no clue at all about he's talking about.

ohmwrecker
11-14-2014, 01:17 AM
Do women have fantasies about being raped by white dudes who pretend to be black dudes on the internet?