PDA

View Full Version : Plenty Of Fish

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 12:19 PM
Have any of you guys had any success on this dating site? A buddy of mine was trying to get me on there for an entire year and I finally gave it a go a month ago. Before I created an account I went on youtube to listen to what people were saying and most of these men had horrible experiences. So, I went on there and I have to be honest with you guys. I'm fucking killing it!!!:lol This shit is like fishing with dynamite. I've never seen so many horny, easy chics. I've had to shut my profile down due to so much traffic coming my way.

I'm willing to create you a profile on there for just $250 bucks and I guarantee you that I get you 5 phone numbers with lined up dates within a week. I'm simply doing this just to show you how good I am at pulling bitches.:lol

lebomb
07-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Have any of you guys had any success on this dating site? A buddy of mine was trying to get me on there for an entire year and I finally gave it a go a month ago. Before I created an account I went on youtube to listen to what people were saying and most of these men had horrible experiences. So, I went on there and I have to be honest with you guys. I'm fucking killing it!!!:lol This shit is like fishing with dynamite. I've never seen so many horny, easy chics. I've had to shut my profile down due to so much traffic coming my way.

I'm willing to create you a profile on there for just $250 bucks and I guarantee you that I get you 5 phone numbers with lined up dates within a week. I'm simply doing this just to show you how good I am at pulling bitches.:lol

Niggra.........I can pull honeys right out of HEB, or the mall, restaurants, clubs, church.....dont need a stinkin website to pimp my game. :hat Beside, my g/f would kick my ass like Trayvon did to Zim.

JudynTX
07-16-2013, 01:31 PM

That's the funniest shit I've heard all week. :lmao So post your pic and let us decide if you are worth $250.00

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 01:38 PM
Niggra.........I can pull honeys right out of HEB, or the mall, restaurants, clubs, church.....dont need a stinkin website to pimp my game. :hat Beside, my g/f would kick my ass like Trayvon did to Zim.

Then pimp on playa...

TE
07-16-2013, 01:39 PM
what's up rakaruva

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 01:40 PM
That's the funniest shit I've heard all week. :lmao So post your pic and let us decide if you are worth $250.00

Wrong request. It's not how you look... it's the game that you spit. Since 2008 I've been the most replied to poster on this site. I know how to get a reaction. Money back guaranteed, homie.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 01:40 PM
what's up rakaruva

What's good lil homie.

spursncowboys
07-16-2013, 02:23 PM

It was good for me. There are alot of women on there. And alot who use old photos.
Most girls on there say they are looking for a relationship but are really ok with just hooking up the first night you meet.

Anyone who has a problem with online dating don't realize the genius behind it. You look at their pictures, text for a little bit. Then by the time yall go out, she feels like she knows you and theres way more comfort than a regular first date. Def better odds closing the deal.

JudynTX
07-16-2013, 02:25 PM
Wrong request. It's not how you look... it's the game that you spit. Since 2008 I've been the most replied to poster on this site. I know how to get a reaction. Money back guaranteed, homie.

So you have no plans on meeting any of them in person? What a waste of money then.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 02:51 PM
It was good for me. There are alot of women on there. And alot who use old photos.
Most girls on there say they are looking for a relationship but are really ok with just hooking up the first night you meet.

Anyone who has a problem with online dating don't realize the genius behind it. You look at their pictures, text for a little bit. Then by the time yall go out, she feels like she knows you and theres way more comfort than a regular first date. Def better odds closing the deal.

That's all true. I almost felt like I had a cheat code on that site.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2013, 02:54 PM
So you have no plans on meeting any of them in person? What a waste of money then.

In five weeks I've banged 4 chicks. Stood up 6. I have a pipeline of around 20 numbers. To be honest with you... and I'm not bragging or anything... I could fuck a different girl every night if I wanted to on there. I told you I had to shut my page down... it was like a female catching virus or something. And the site is totally FREE!!!

Viva Las Espuelas
07-16-2013, 03:05 PM
yup. it's not called Plenty Of Fucking for anything.

JudynTX
07-17-2013, 09:08 AM
yup. it's not called Plenty Of Fucking for anything.

:lol :lol

ChumpDumper
07-17-2013, 12:19 PM
In five weeks I've banged 4 chicks. Stood up 6. I have a pipeline of around 20 numbers. To be honest with you... and I'm not bragging or anything... I could fuck a different girl every night if I wanted to on there. I told you I had to shut my page down... it was like a female catching virus or something. And the site is totally FREE!!!Then why does it cost $250?

lol Naruto math

Viva Las Espuelas
07-17-2013, 01:10 PM
:lol :lol

It is. A friend of a friend of mine was slicing into chicks left and right. He once had 3 different chicks in 2 days and 2 the same day. He also said he banged some of the ones that made themselves seem like prudes on their profile. You gotta feed the monkey

Buddy Mignon
07-17-2013, 02:35 PM
It is. A friend of a friend of mine was slicing into chicks left and right. He once had 3 different chicks in 2 days and 2 the same day. He also said he banged some of the ones that made themselves seem like prudes on their profile. You gotta feed the monkey

Don't get it twisted... there's a ton of hags on there. The fat bitches on there are fucking brazen!!! If you can stand the filtering process then there's some good pussy to be had. I'm batting about 95% at this point. Basically I just get at all the snow queens and senoritas that say they love hip hop and r&b in their profile. That's code language for "I love niggas." Its like eating apple pie.

Buddy Mignon
07-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Then why does it cost $250?

lol Naruto math

The $250 is my service charge. As easy as it is on that site... you'd still he surprised at how much trouble guys are having catching fish. I'm somewhat of an expert at chasing tail... but I won't help you for free, Chumper.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2013, 02:43 PM
The $250 is my service charge. As easy as it is on that site... you'd still he surprised at how much trouble guys are having catching fish. I'm somewhat of an expert at chasing tail... but I won't help you for free, Chumper.So just give the name of the site and see if anyone is as good as you claim to be.

It might be stupidly easy or you may just be picking up really ugly chicks. You have shown zero proof that you can do anything but opine about Naruto's sexuality.

Kyle Orton
07-17-2013, 03:17 PM
:lol online dating

Real talk there is an app called tinder for iPhone that you can easily have sex with 7+/10s. It's all college aged chicks and isn't full of whales or blacks like POF. You can get 5 numbers in a single day and most chicks are DTF if u got text game

johnsmith
07-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Every dude I know that has tried online dating actually says pretty much the same thing....it's easy to find one nighters....I see nothing wrong with that.

johnsmith
07-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Unless you're in your 20's...if you are, you shouldn't need online dating. Go out and meet women for God sake.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2013, 08:31 PM
If you can't get laid in San Antonio, you're uglier than most of the women.

Trill Clinton
07-17-2013, 08:50 PM
If you can't get laid in San Antonio, you're uglier than most of the women.

true story

Buddy Mignon
07-17-2013, 09:16 PM
:lol online dating

Real talk there is an app called tinder for iPhone that you can easily have sex with 7+/10s. It's all college aged chicks and isn't full of whales or blacks like POF. You can get 5 numbers in a single day and most chicks are DTF if u got text game

I want to say its somehow linked to facebook. I saw a guy meet like 7 chicks while waiting in the lobby of a hotel with that app. Shit is amazing.

CuckingFunt
07-17-2013, 10:33 PM
text game

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/362/b0v5.jpg

CuckingFunt
07-17-2013, 10:35 PM
Unless you're in your 20's...if you are, you shouldn't need online dating. Go out and meet women for God sake.

But, then, if you're through your 20s and you're looking for one night stands online... ew.

redzero
07-17-2013, 10:36 PM
You know there's otha fish in the sea, that is.

johnsmith
07-17-2013, 10:52 PM
But, then, if you're through your 20s and you're looking for one night stands online... ew.

Meh, I still see no issue with it....even in their 30's....I suppose anyway.

CuckingFunt
07-17-2013, 10:57 PM
Meh, I still see no issue with it....even in their 30's....I suppose anyway.

I dunno. I feel like there's a certain point where you're too old to look for random nightly ass on the interwebs, and 30 feels like about the right cut off point.

Incidentally, I don't think there's anything terribly bad about looking for random nightly ass when you're in your 30s as long as everyone involved is happy and careful. And I don't think there's anything terribly bad about online dating or using the internet to meet people when you're in your 30s. But something about combining the two activities sets off all my skeeve alarms.

johnsmith
07-17-2013, 11:00 PM
I dunno. I feel like there's a certain point where you're too old to look for random nightly ass on the interwebs, and 30 feels like about the right cut off point.

Incidentally, I don't think there's anything terribly bad about looking for random nightly ass when you're in your 30s as long as everyone involved is happy and careful. And I don't think there's anything terribly bad about online dating or using the internet to meet people when you're in your 30s. But something about combining the two activities sets off all my skeeve alarms.

Just based off the people I know that are doing this (which obviously isnt good evidence) but I'm cool with it just cause they're good dudes....I know, not a good example, but it's what I have to go off of in this case.

johnsmith
07-17-2013, 11:00 PM
I see you're point though.

InRareForm
07-17-2013, 11:15 PM
text game :lol

symple19
07-18-2013, 07:23 AM
text game

:lmao

Must be a younger generation thing

Can't imagine having to look for women on the web. Whatever works, though, I guess...

Bill_Brasky
07-18-2013, 08:24 AM
Yall dont know about text game?

Twisted_Dawg
07-18-2013, 01:59 PM
You have to take that whole internet dating gig as pure entertainment. If you take that shit serious, you might as well put a shotgun in your mouth. I never had so much fun in all my life. And the OP is correct....there are scores of women on there. You have to be smart about your technique. Don't meet for drinks as you don't want to pay the bar bill for some woman that didn't match up with her pictures. Locate a Starbucks that is across the street for some trending bar. If it's bad, cut your investment loss to $6.00. But if the Starbucks experience is good, hustle them over to the bar. Watch the players that want to meet you at some trendy wine bar so you can satisfy their alcoholic cravings and feed them appetizers. You never want to be the food and beverage boyfriend. Time is money....don't waste a lot of time on emails, texting, etc. If you're not laid by the third date, eject. I could go on, but I don't want to hijack Buddy Mignon's thread.

lebomb
07-18-2013, 02:14 PM
TBQH, I tried the online dating thing a couple of years ago. I mostly met women that either had severe issues, or didnt match up with their profile aesthetically. I met one girl at Chilis that said she was attractive and voluptuous. Basically she looked like Bill Laimbeer in his prime days as a Piston enforcer. I drop the online dating thing shortly thereafter. I had much better luck meeting women on my own out in public places. The woman Im with now I met 1.5 yrs ago and I love her to death. I didnt have to worry about if she was coo-coo or lied about her appearance, because I saw her and spoke with her face to face right off the bat.

symple19
07-18-2013, 02:41 PM
Hey grl :) like yr profile

mabee we cud meet at Chilis?

I herd the appetizer menu is gr8

c u soon ;)

InRareForm
07-18-2013, 04:42 PM
Well the benefit of instagram and fb, you can verify people and their recent pictures, if they really are recent

Suspect
07-18-2013, 05:40 PM
A couple of my friends use this site. 1 of them told me about it last year and was always telling me about how easy it was. I dont have problems getting laid(but im not like this amazing ladies man) so I was like fuck it, ill try it. I got on and saw a bunch of chicks I had already fucked from highschool/facebook/random in person encounters already lmao. Some of the chicks on there wanted long term relationships and shit, so I just deleted my account soon after.

tbh if you have a facebook account or hell even twitter. just use that, it isn't hard.

but like mentioned, I prefer socializing in person. nothing beats going to random clubs/bar and meeting chicks...which is much easier cause you can just get them drunk

DeadlyDynasty
08-19-2013, 10:37 PM
This site really is a trim goldmine...it's like backpage, except cheaper. Only bad thing is they call you back.

DMC
08-20-2013, 12:07 AM

So you meet your girls at work.

DMC
08-20-2013, 12:08 AM
TBQH, I tried the online dating thing a couple of years ago. I mostly met women that either had severe issues, or didnt match up with their profile aesthetically. I met one girl at Chilis that said she was attractive and voluptuous. Basically she looked like Bill Laimbeer in his prime days as a Piston enforcer. I drop the online dating thing shortly thereafter. I had much better luck meeting women on my own out in public places. The woman Im with now I met 1.5 yrs ago and I love her to death. I didnt have to worry about if she was coo-coo or lied about her appearance, because I saw her and spoke with her face to face right off the bat.

Shit bro, a fat white chick is like on the same level as a Victoria's Secret model black chick for black men.

GoodOdor
08-20-2013, 12:32 AM
Hey grl :) like yr profile

mabee we cud meet at Chilis?

I herd the appetizer menu is gr8

c u soon ;)

This is basically what you're going against, which is why it's so easy if you don't write/behave like a retard:lol