PDA

View Full Version : The Look On Her Face Tells Me She's Glowing and So In Love

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2013, 06:14 AM
I'm happy for Tiger and Lindsey...she's so so cute....and I love that guy....it seems genuine..he seems contrite...Accomplished in her own right...She's seems very happy and content...she's with him as he prepares for the British Open...a nice way to rebound...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/wood3_zps43153b8a.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/woodsv1_zpse16281f4.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/woodsv_zps4ce5bf82.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2013/07/15/tiger-woods-lindsey-vonn-prepare-for-the-british-open/

Trill Clinton
07-17-2013, 08:20 AM
beautiful couple. tiger upgraded after the divorce and got him a becky who is established and successful in her own right. tiger has a gentle and kind spirit, its the reason he saved his ex-wife from a tired job as a babysitter and upgraded her to a life most women could only dream of. she went from driving a van full of snobby brats and sleeping in the guest room, to being chauffered in a rolls royce's and shopping sprees in paris. that was all tiger.

him getting caught cheating was the best thing that happened to him in the long run. it made him a better man and he finally found mrs. right.:toast

leemajors
07-17-2013, 08:44 AM
inconsiderate people are generally the kindest and most gentle spirits around.

Trill Clinton
07-17-2013, 08:52 AM
lol

Spur-Addict
07-17-2013, 08:58 AM
"Haters gonna hate"

703 Spurz
07-17-2013, 12:16 PM
I'd let her take my 3 iron any day

mrsmaalox
07-17-2013, 12:21 PM

:tu

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2013, 01:10 PM

^ "Let he who is without SIN cast the first stone."

Buddy Mignon
07-17-2013, 02:41 PM
I bet she's a monster in the sack. He needs to force her to lose 20 pounds.

Rogue
07-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Even if I wasn't a celibate and you gave me a hot bitch to have sex with, no matter whom the bitch is, the image of my Goddess would still be the only thing I would think of in my head while leaving my dick between that bitch's legs, and that would make me feel guilty enough to kill myself. I can't even allow myself to think of my "goddess" when I'm doing bad stuffs, like masturbation, or fucking (which I've never done). But I can't even spend a minute not thinking of her like she had been with me all the time, so I have to behave like a holy person all the time and it helps me make a better person of myself.

InRareForm
07-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Average blonde tbh...

lebomb
07-18-2013, 07:59 AM
Even if I wasn't a celibate and you gave me a hot bitch to have sex with, no matter whom the bitch is, the image of my Goddess would still be the only thing I would think of in my head while leaving my dick between that bitch's legs, and that would make me feel guilty enough to kill myself. I can't even allow myself to think of my "goddess" when I'm doing bad stuffs, like masturbation, or fucking (which I've never done). But I can't even spend a minute not thinking of her like she had been with me all the time, so I have to behave like a holy person all the time and it helps me make a better person of myself.

Im exactly the opposite. As a matter of fact, I had sex twice last night and also about an hour ago. Im a much better person than I was yesterday around lunch time.

Bill_Brasky
07-18-2013, 08:31 AM
Nothing in the world sounds better than a Tiger shot. Glad he's getting it back. I have a good feeling about him this week after the way he dissected TPC Sawgrass a few weeks ago.

703 Spurz
07-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Average blonde tbh...

Yeah. Average blonde who is an Olympic hero. GTFO with that shit.

Twisted_Dawg
07-18-2013, 05:30 PM
She's cute and has her own celebrity. But she is not a knock out ringer. With Tiger's fame and money, he could easily have a world class beauty.