PDA

View Full Version : Me and Tommy Johnston

Avante
07-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Tommy would end up the lead singer for The Doobie Brothers he was from Visalia and went to Mt. Whitney High School as did I. He was a junior when I was a freshman. Obviously he was just another kid back then.

June Hall was...wow!...all the guys were after her, she simply had it and so much of it. Many nights there I was wacking off thinking of..my..June Hall. She had a totally amazing ass, it was as if God was asked to make the perfect ass, and there it was.

So here comes this Sadie Hawkins dance and who do you think she asks, yep...me:lobt2: I was the dancer and everyone knew that having won both 7th/8th grade dance contests with my partner Nancy Ensign.

Little did I know June just wanted to win the dance contest which we did, yep...I had been used.
:(

The next day at school there she sits with Tommy, I was heartbroken. Took me hours to get over it.

To this day I can't stand The Doobie Brothers.

Gay Robot
07-17-2013, 03:44 PM
It's hard to lose your first love. Especially to a woman.

JudynTX
07-17-2013, 03:45 PM
I wasn't a big Doobie Brothers fan, but I do like this song.

http://youtu.be/t45QGRSXS1I

mrsmaalox
07-17-2013, 03:47 PM
^^Great tune

Avante
07-17-2013, 03:56 PM
It's hard to lose your first love. Especially to a woman.

I don't talk to "real" faggots.

Avante
07-17-2013, 03:57 PM
I wasn't a big Doobie Brothers fan, but I do like this song.

http://youtu.be/t45QGRSXS1I

Post Tommy Johnston days with the band.

TeyshaBlue
07-17-2013, 04:17 PM
I always prefered Tommy's singing...much like I preferred Terry Kath's singing in Chicago. There's a room in hell for singers who destroyed bands single-handedly. That room will be occupied by Michael McDonald, Peter Cetera, and Dennis DeYoung.:lol

ohmwrecker
07-17-2013, 04:24 PM

Yet you just can't help yourself.

This one's for you:

dJe1iUuAW4M

ohmwrecker
07-17-2013, 04:26 PM
That room will be occupied by Michael McDonald, Peter Cetera, and Dennis DeYoung.:lol

How dare you, sir.

Avante
07-17-2013, 04:30 PM
Yet you just can't help yourself.

This one's for you:

dJe1iUuAW4M

You sure worry a lot about other people, what gives?

ohmwrecker
07-17-2013, 04:33 PM
You sure worry a lot about other people, what gives?

What me worry?

TeyshaBlue
07-17-2013, 04:47 PM
How dare you, sir.

I'll set 'em on fire myself.

ohmwrecker
07-17-2013, 04:49 PM

I'll help you with Cetera And DeYoung if you spare McDonald.

ohmwrecker
07-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Here's a trivia question:

What Van Halen song did Michel McDonald co-write?

TeyshaBlue
07-17-2013, 04:52 PM
It was something from "1984"...dammit can't remember which tune.

TeyshaBlue
07-17-2013, 04:54 PM
Templeman was was a producer on that album tho....he produced a couple of the early Doobies albums, didn't he?

ohmwrecker
07-17-2013, 04:57 PM
A lot of them, yeah . . . and all of Van Halen's records (pre-Hagar), I think.

Rogue
07-17-2013, 05:27 PM
There was a bitch that I had a crush on during my highschool time, she was a mav fan and she was also kind of the reason why I became a mav fan to begin with. We graduated and separated before I could initiate a relationship with her, nor did I want to, though... I mean I would've probably fallen into bitch's trap if 1-2 more years had been given, but thankfully it wasn't and I've never seen bitch again ever since. Nonetheless, I don't even have an ounce of hatred on her. She's a mav fan and so am I, and the day when Dirk lifted the trophy in 2011 was the happiest day in both of our lives. The love for Mavs prevails over everything :cry.

I often imagine that IF i were not a celibate and I had ended up getting married to that girl or any other one I loved deeply, would I coddle her up in a possessive manner or give her every freedom she wants like things went before we got married? I'm kinda tilting towards that latter. I mean, being a girl's husband doesn't grant you the right to deprive her of happiness and freedom, and if some other guy loves my wife as much as I do, I wouldn't mind sharing my girl with him as long as bitch loves him too. In which scenario, you're no longer using your wife as a reproductive tool but treating her as a work of art, something that you admire from top of your heart. That's true love with total generosity and purity, no selfishness, and that's why Cully's novels are at another level from those traditional romantic novels tbh.

benefactor
07-17-2013, 05:33 PM
Michael McDonald>>>Tommy Johnston

TeyshaBlue
07-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Michael McDonald>>>Tommy Johnston

Ok, we have a 4th for the room in hell.:ihit

mrsmaalox
07-17-2013, 05:58 PM
Michael McDonald with Steely Dan? YES!! With the Doobies? Meh.

Blake
07-17-2013, 06:17 PM

Cetera is a man that will fight for your honor.

Avante
07-17-2013, 06:32 PM
Me and Carlos

It was around 1970 or so, me and some navy buddies are at a little bar in Hunters Point (bay area), we were there to decommission the USS Bole. As we sat there nursing our drinks we see this little mexican guy messing around with the equipment over at the bandstand, no doubt some worker. After another drink the little guy starts picking some cords on an electric guitar. He's checking things out. After a few minutes of pretty much racket he really takes off...........yep...Carlos Santana. After a good five minutes or so of jamming he comes over to the bar.

Bought us all a drink, nice guy.

benefactor
07-17-2013, 07:42 PM
I am an admitted McDonald homer.

det voice.......

Gay Robot
07-18-2013, 07:38 AM

You only deal with the "fake" ones that are in the closet like yourself? Like the ones that say "I'm straight! I just let the dude suck me off!" or "I put it in HIS ass! That doesn't make me gay!"

I'm fine with whatever you want to do. We can take things slow if you want to.

Gay Robot
07-18-2013, 07:39 AM
Me and Carlos

It was around 1970 or so, me and some navy buddies are at a little bar in Hunters Point (bay area), we were there to decommission the USS Bole. As we sat there nursing our drinks we see this little mexican guy messing around with the equipment over at the bandstand, no doubt some worker. After another drink the little guy starts picking some cords on an electric guitar. He's checking things out. After a few minutes of pretty much racket he really takes off...........yep...Carlos Santana. After a good five minutes or so of jamming he comes over to the bar.

Bought us all a drink, nice guy.

Funny how straight you are until a long haired musician buys a bunch of sailors drinks near San Francisco, huh? I bet Carlos throws a great orgy.

I. Hustle
07-18-2013, 08:08 AM
Starightest group of guys I've ever seen.

http://www.performing-musician.com/pm/aug09/images/mcdonald_2.jpg

Avante
07-18-2013, 09:32 AM
You only deal with the "fake" ones that are in the closet like yourself? Like the ones that say "I'm straight! I just let the dude suck me off!" or "I put it in HIS ass! That doesn't make me gay!"

I'm fine with whatever you want to do. We can take things slow if you want to.

Another internet coward.

Gay Robot
07-18-2013, 09:49 AM
Another internet coward.

How am I a coward, my love? How many other ways do I need to offer myself to you? I love bears. If you think I am a coward and won't meet up with you then you are sadly mistaken. I'll even bring the lube and the peach schnapps.

Avante
07-18-2013, 10:03 AM
How am I a coward, my love? How many other ways do I need to offer myself to you? I love bears. If you think I am a coward and won't meet up with you then you are sadly mistaken. I'll even bring the lube and the peach schnapps.

I can see why ya have the hots for me, but this is boring. I'm going to have to put you way down there on the level I keep Chumpy and johnsmith, yep...not worth the time.

You just died.

THEGOAT
07-18-2013, 10:23 AM
if you lost the girl to a guy that ended up a lead singer of a band you can't be too crushed. you never had a chance.

i wonder if they still have sadie hawkins dances?

Gay Robot
07-18-2013, 10:27 AM
I can see why ya have the hots for me, but this is boring. I'm going to have to put you way down there on the level I keep Chumpy and johnsmith, yep...not worth the time.

You just died.

I just love bears and helping people. You obviously have something that you want to say. All these threads of you and other guys and the macho talk trying to prove that you are super hetero. I get it. I think we should just 69 and see where it goes from there.

Avante
07-18-2013, 10:28 AM
if you lost the girl to a guy that ended up a lead singer of a band you can't be too crushed. you never had a chance.

i wonder if they still have sadie hawkins dances?

I didn't stand a chance because he was a junior and I was a freshman.

THEGOAT
07-18-2013, 10:29 AM
I didn't stand a chance because he was a junior and I was a freshman.

that's true. i still remember the upperclassmen pulling all the girls from our grade. totally unfair. when i got up there i dated girls in the same grade.

Avante
07-18-2013, 10:32 AM
that's true. i still remember the upperclassmen pulling all the girls from our grade. totally unfair. when i got up there i dated girls in the same grade.

It was because they had cars, more $$$$$.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2013, 12:26 PM

You just died."Not worth the time" = responding to use and starting butthurt threads about what we post.

Yeah, we're all dead.

Avante
07-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Sad to watch.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2013, 12:29 PM
It is. Refer to me in the third person some more.

That'll show me.

THEGOAT
06-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Y