PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Ethical Question..As fans, how can anyone support kobe bryant?

apalisoc_9
07-18-2013, 04:00 AM
The guy admitted to rape.

Disgusting.

I Supported the spurs but was never a fan of neal.

I know this has been asked millions, but I just can't seem to understand it. How would any ethical person support a criminal? It's one thing to support your team , it;s another thing to dick ride kobe the way kobe fans do...

AchillesHeel
07-18-2013, 04:05 AM
I'm sorry but when did he admit raping anybody? He admitted cheating on his wife.

We've nary room, our Neal raped as well.

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2013, 04:17 AM
I'm sorry but when did he admit raping anybody? He admitted cheating on his wife.

so why did he paid a out of court settlement to the white girl? thats just like admitting to rape man

AchillesHeel
07-18-2013, 04:24 AM
so why did he paid a out of court settlement to the white girl? thats just like admitting to rape man

Na, celebs do settlements because they can get off the case quicker, otherwise the process gets dragged out for months and it hurts their image even further and if you're a young millionaire you don't want to leave it to the jury to decide your future, if you're making 10mil+ a year and only have to pay like a mil to make it go away it's a no brainer, tbh.

Thebesteva
07-18-2013, 04:31 AM
This board is obsessed with Kobe. Serious question, would OP and MJ lick frozen ice cubs made with Kobe's jizz?

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2013, 04:45 AM
Na, celebs do settlements because they can get off the case quicker, otherwise the process gets dragged out for months and it hurts their image even further and if you're a young millionaire you don't want to leave it to the jury to decide your future, if you're making 10mil+ a year and only have to pay like a mil to make it go away it's a no brainer, tbh.

so tell me what image does kome has to protect?

LkrFan
07-18-2013, 05:05 AM

Disgusting.

I know this has been asked millions, but I just can't seem to understand it. How would any ethical person support a criminal? It's one thing to support your team , it;s another thing to dick ride kobe the way kobe fans do...
What about supporting a player who cheated on his wife with a man?

AchillesHeel
07-18-2013, 05:18 AM
so tell me what image does kome has to protect?

I don't know, you tell me. I could care less.

Thread
07-18-2013, 05:46 AM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

AchillesHeel
07-18-2013, 05:55 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

lmvictoriousao!!!

Thread
07-18-2013, 06:00 AM
^lmcontrollin&emulatedao!!!

Koolaid_Man
07-18-2013, 06:35 AM

Disgusting.

1st off I have no ethics...I will fuck your gal and your mama too....and 2ndly like movies when I watch basketball I always root for the "bad guys"...

those are my reasons

AchillesHeel
07-18-2013, 06:40 AM
^lmcontrollin&emulatedao!!!

You're a trend setter.

You set trends.

Bill_Brasky
07-18-2013, 07:12 AM

Cus that's all the trick was really after anyway.....she probably took more moneh because he wasnt very good and couldnt finish......had to jerk :lolff in the bathroom afterwards.

rayjayjohnson
07-18-2013, 07:13 AM
He admitted it wasn't consensual in a statement post settlement

irishock
07-18-2013, 07:30 AM
Quite honestly whether he raped or not it doesn't matter to me.. the guy's footwork and shooting stroke is state of the art level but when he enters into his chucking, ballhog self (2005-07, 2011-13) no one likes him

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2013, 07:43 AM
Quite honestly whether he raped or not it doesn't matter to me.. the guy's footwork and shooting stroke is state of the art level but when he enters into his chucking, ballhog self (2005-07, 2011-13) no one likes him

his footwork is overrated, give the ball to any shit clown and tell them to jab step 100 times and im sure it will look good also

Katherine Robinson
07-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Why not rename this forum "Kobe Bryant & Other NBA news"

AchillesHeel
07-18-2013, 08:20 AM
Why not rename this forum "Kobe Bryant & Other NBA news"

Shut up.

Katherine Robinson
07-18-2013, 08:26 AM
Shut up.

Come ta mama.

Signed,

Mama

whitemamba
07-18-2013, 08:43 AM
because rape is cool.

Thread
07-18-2013, 09:45 AM
give the ball to any shit clown and tell them to jab step 100 times and im sure it will look good also

100 times, or, even 1 time will suffice. But, then Duncan was in a hurry.

spurraider21
07-18-2013, 10:17 AM

true. the dude was made to be the GOAT 2nd banana next to a dominant big. tailor made, in fact

ambchang
07-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Neal was found by the court to have NOT raped. It was pretty much established the girl made the entire thing up.

Thread
07-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Neal was found by the court to have NOT raped. It was pretty much established the girl made the entire thing up.

Now wait a minute, hoss. I've been inundated for the past 5 days with everybody and their sister telling me even though Zimmerman was found not guilty that doesn't mean innocent. What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander...

Neal rapedPERIOD

ambchang
07-18-2013, 10:33 AM
Now wait a minute, hoss. I've been inundated for the past 5 days with everybody and their sister telling me even though Zimmerman was found not guilty that doesn't mean innocent. What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander...

Neal rapedPERIOD

Zimmerman killed though, and is still likely to be liable through a civil suit.

Neal had sex with the girl, whether that was consensual was another question. The courts decided that it was, and Neal was trialed as such. There was no civil suit (that I know of afterwards), which further speaks to the validity of the first claim.

Kobe on the other hand didn't even go to court because Kobestans were giving death threats and such to poor Katy, prolonging the suffering of the victim. In addition, the entire thing was settled out of court, which at least from a civil stand point, showed that Kobe at least caused harm.

Buddy Mignon
07-18-2013, 10:38 AM
Ethics can kiss my ass. Give me a cheater. I want a guy that will lie, steal and even kill to win. Give me a Tanya Harding type and I'm good.

Thread
07-18-2013, 10:46 AM
Zimmerman killed though, and is still likely to be liable through a civil suit.

Neal had sex with the girl, whether that was consensual was another question. The courts decided that it was, and Neal was trialed as such. There was no civil suit (that I know of afterwards), which further speaks to the validity of the first claim.

Kobe on the other hand didn't even go to court because Kobestans were giving death threats and such to poor Katy, prolonging the suffering of the victim. In addition, the entire thing was settled out of court, which at least from a civil stand point, showed that Kobe at least caused harm.

Boiled down:::Neal rapedPERIOD

ambchang
07-18-2013, 10:56 AM

You actually missed the entire point of the post.

It actually boiled down to 6

Thread
07-18-2013, 10:58 AM
You actually missed the entire point of the post.

It actually boiled down to 6

Then you won't mind:::

Neal rapedPERIOD

ambchang
07-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Then you won't mind:::

Neal rapedPERIOD

Actually I do, because it has been established by the court of law that he didn't.

Thread
07-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Actually I do, because it has been established by the court of law that he didn't.

It was also established that Zimmerman didn't, and then I was buried under an avalanche of American Law 101.

Neal rapedPERIOD

ambchang
07-18-2013, 11:33 AM
It was also established that Zimmerman didn't, and then I was buried under an avalanche of American Law 101.

Neal rapedPERIOD

Regardless, Zimmerman is still a killer, that is pretty much established.

Nape has been established by the court of law that he is NOT a rapist.

Neal with it.

Thread
07-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Regardless, Zimmerman is still a killer, that is pretty much established.

Nape has been established by the court of law that he is NOT a rapist.

Neal with it.

But it's not like the girl was of worth. Just human debris--preemptively in the way of the NBA and the Spurs. Not like she's your kinfolk, Amb. It's okay.

ambchang
07-18-2013, 12:04 PM

But it's not like the girl was of worth. Just human debris--preemptively in the way of the NBA and the Spurs. Not like she's your kinfolk, Amb. It's okay.

I am not going to go into the worth of the girl. Everyone's got worth, even you.

Thread
07-18-2013, 01:10 PM
I am not going to go into the worth of the girl.

I'll just bet you're not.

A damn good thing Duncan shit the bed in 7, otherwise she'd be worthless.