PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson relatives vs AEG trial

Fabbs
07-18-2013, 10:43 AM
The poor, victimized Jackson family led by Katherine going for only 40 billion. Just so they can keep a roof over their head.

What percentage of Trayvon Verdict Butthurt Group supports poor, victimized Katherine, Tito, LaToya, Prince, Blanket, etc?

TDMVPDPOY
07-19-2013, 12:12 AM
they are idiots, hopefully the court throws the case out

MJ aint even worth anything near that fkn broke ass clown

hence his tour alone was reported potentially to make 1b only, so htf are they coming to a conclusion to sue for 40b?

Fabbs
07-25-2013, 10:58 AM
The Mom: "I had no idea Michael had a drug problem." -paraphrase*.

AEG lawyer on cross exam: Did you participate in an Intervention for his drug abuse in 2001?

She did and got testy in answering, or trying to not answer this q.

*Incredibly it seems about every link that had the exposing parts to her testimony are now no where to be found.
Only sympathetic ones. :rolleyes

Fabbs
07-25-2013, 11:57 AM
During cross-examination, the AEG Live lawyer played a clip from an interview she gave to NBC a year after her son's death in which she said Michael Jackson had hired the doctor. In response, her lawyer argued she made the statement before seeing AEG e-mails indicating that the company hired him.

Putnam questioned her about a statement she and several of her children signed in 2007 accusing People Magazine of publishing "untrue and inaccurate information" about Michael Jackson's drug use.

"We categorically deny ever planning, participating in, or having knowledge of any kind of intervention, whatsoever," the statement read.

Katherine Jackson acknowledged, however, that she participated in an attempted intervention with her son at his Neverland Ranch in 2002.

"I wanted them to stop lying," she testified, referring to the magazine. "I was worried about all the lies they were telling about the family."

"Was it a lie to say your son had a problem with prescription drugs?" Putnam asked.

"He did not have a problem," she insisted.

Putnam later asked Jackson's mother if she liked to "shut your ears to bad things."

"I don't like to hear bad news," she said.

Jackson appeared combative at times when Putnam cross-examined her, punching back at his questions.

"What does this have to do with my son dying?" she replied at one point.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/23/showbiz/jackson-death-trial

Fabbs
09-17-2013, 10:33 AM
they are idiots, hopefully the court throws the case out

MJ aint even worth anything near that fkn broke ass clown

hence his tour alone was reported potentially to make 1b only, so htf are they coming to a conclusion to sue for 40b?
part of it's been thrown out as the two AEG execs where taken off.
However, as regards The Head Gold Digger Katherine Jackson:
AEG Live backs down on calling Michael Jackson's mom again

I don't get this manuver unless AEG lawyers think the jury will buy her onion in handkerchief bullshit.