PDA

View Full Version : Larry Elders -vs- Piers Morgan

ErnestLynch
07-18-2013, 12:35 PM
" 6% of the population commits over 50% of the murders in this country. That's why people profile.'

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/07/18/war-larry-elder-versus-piers-morgan-on-the-zimmerman-trial/

boutons_deux
07-18-2013, 12:43 PM
" 6% of the population commits over 50% of the murders in this country. That's why people profile.'

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/07/18/war-larry-elder-versus-piers-morgan-on-the-zimmerman-trial/

NRA and gun industry are soft on crime because its sells (300M+) guns and ammo.

More guns = more gun crime, more gun deaths

More guns = MORE REVENUE

water the tree! :lol

Give me back my country! :lol

home defense! :lol

2nd Amendment! :lol

marans! :lol

I don't have (much of) a dick but I HAVE hard DICK SURROGATE! :lol

CosmicCowboy
07-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Boutons really has lost it.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-18-2013, 01:00 PM
I don't have (much of) a dick but I HAVE hard DICK SURROGATE!

CosmicCowboy
07-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Boutons just double clicked his dick surrogate.

boutons_deux
07-18-2013, 01:23 PM
"I don't have (much of) a dick but I HAVE hard DICK SURROGATE!"

... is of course not referring to me but all y'all dickless gun fellators and your dickless chickenshit overweight hero GZ who got outmanned by a kid and whipped out dick surrogate to cover up his manlessness.

CosmicCowboy
07-18-2013, 01:26 PM

... is of course not referring to me but all y'all dickless gun fellators and your dickless chickenshit overweight hero GZ who got outmanned by a kid and whipped out dick surrogate to cover up his manlessness.

And I said your mouse is your mini-dick dickless one.

KingsFanWithoutName
07-18-2013, 01:30 PM

KingsFanWithoutName
07-18-2013, 10:16 PM
Waiting for the educated blacks to chime in.

spursncowboys
07-19-2013, 12:55 AM

Never heard of Larry Elders. He makes some great points of the absurdities of this.

I think Piers Morgan does great playing the idiot.

Wild Cobra
07-19-2013, 02:15 AM
Boutons really has lost it.

I'm not even sure he ever had anything to lose...

Wild Cobra
07-19-2013, 02:18 AM
Never heard of Larry Elders. He makes some great points of the absurdities of this.

He's great. One of my favorite talk show hosts.

Link: Larry Elder dot com (http://www.larryelder.com/)

ErnestLynch
07-19-2013, 02:23 AM
Waiting for the educated blacks to chime in.

There are black people that are standing up for reason. They just don't get as much traction in the media. As Charles Barkley said, 'The media doesn't have clean hands in this (TM/GZ) matter.'

ErnestLynch
07-19-2013, 02:41 AM

Well people profile all the time and that doesn't just mean black people. If a girl scout rings your doorbell you don't hesitate to open the door. Look, it's like Dave Chappel once said about girls who dress like hoes and then you hit on them and they get upset saying 'I'm not a hoe' and he says, 'Yeah, but you're wearing the uniform.' If you want to 'wear the uniform' of a thug, then you're gonna get profiled. By the cops, by society at large. What's gone on is there is a segment of the population, black, white, hispanic...whoever, that think how they act, how they present themselves to 'the public' should have absolutely no bearing on how they are treated. Why do people dress like thugs ? To intimidate people. So people will be afraid of them which is what they see as 'respect'. And what gets you respect in one community or group of people, may not give it to you in another. In fact, the exact opposite is true. But we all know this. Yet, in the media and the politically correct world, profiling is bad. You couldn't live in this world if you didn't profile. It's called discretion, playing the odds.

boutons_deux
07-19-2013, 05:40 AM
NRA store sells a hoodie specifically designed to make it easier for people to carry concealed firearms (http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/ProductDetail.aspx?c=11&p=CO+635&ct=e). :lol

"We want concealed carry to fit around your lifestyle – not the other way around. That’s why we developed the NRAstore™ exclusive Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt. It’s the only garment of its kind we know of! Made from a pre-shrunk, heavyweight 50% cotton / 50% polyester blend, we’ve taken a standard 9 oz. fleece sweatshirt design and added a full-body polyester lining for added warmth, durability, wind resistance and weight distribution. Inside the sweatshirt you’ll find left and right concealment pockets. The included VelcroŽ-backed holster and double mag pouch can be repositioned inside the pockets for optimum draw. Ideal for carrying your favorite compact to mid-size pistol, the NRA Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt gives you an extra tactical edge, because its unstructured, casual design appears incapable of concealing a heavy firearm – but it does so with ease!"

http://www.nationalmemo.com/issas-irs-witch-hunt-continues-to-unravel-in-latest-hearing-2/

So it seems only a black guy in a hoodie is profiled as a thug, gangsta, threat,

but a white guy in hoodie??? He's a Hyper-Patriot gun fellator out to defend America and "water the tree" with the blood of bad niggas :lol

ErnestLynch
07-19-2013, 07:39 AM
That's the way it is, hoss.

...In New York from January to June 2008, 83 percent of all gun assailants were black, according to witnesses and victims, though blacks were only 24 percent of the population. Blacks and Hispanics together accounted for 98 percent of all gun assailants. Forty-nine of every 50 muggings and murders in the Big Apple were the work of black or Hispanic criminals.

...Fernando Mateo, head of the New York taxicab union, urges his drivers to profile blacks and Hispanics for their own safety: "The God's honest truth is that 99 percent of the people that are robbing, stealing, killing these drivers are blacks and Hispanics."

...After researching the FBI numbers for "Suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."

According to Pat Buchanan.

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/patrick-j-buchanan/black-americas-real-problem-isnt-white-racism

Jacob1983
07-20-2013, 02:23 AM
Unabomber says hi. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SKaEz3yeSzo/T26O7-3Id5I/AAAAAAAAA8g/CA7OZ9N3hj4/s200/unabomber.bmp

scroteface
07-20-2013, 02:45 AM
Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."

they knew how to handle this out in tyler texas as late as the 1940s. just look what they did to that fuck boy. stormed the courtroom, beat his ass, lit him on fire, cut his wang off, drug him through the streets, hung his body, and lit a fire below the corpse. what you guys know about that? that's what we need to get back to, fuck all this jewish media political correctness. if the shoe fits wear it tbh.

CosmicCowboy
07-22-2013, 07:38 AM
Ho hum

6 more killed and 26 wounded in Chicago this weekend.

Lets all get worked up about justice for trayvon.

InRareForm
07-22-2013, 10:20 AM
Doesn't elders have a show on Fox news

George Gervin's Afro
07-22-2013, 10:24 AM
Ho hum

6 more killed and 26 wounded in Chicago this weekend.

Lets all get worked up about justice for trayvon.

yea because they were all killed by white guys who followed them at night... even after the police told them to stop following them..exact same scenario.. good catch

Wild Cobra
07-22-2013, 02:01 PM
Doesn't elders have a show on Fox news
Don't know.

Anyone here watch FNC?

Jacob1983
07-22-2013, 03:20 PM
I loved the part where Piers Morgan tries desperately to say that his show has covered the daily shootings in Chicago. What a load of bullshit. How many minutes of Piers Morgan have been spent on the shootings in Chicago? 5 minutes?

Chief Brody
07-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Piers got ethered tbh

KingsFanWithoutName
07-22-2013, 04:10 PM

West Palm Hood Life, doggie.
R1Jc4WZ3zwU