PDA

View Full Version : Why do men cheat on their beautiful woman with a scrub?

lebomb
07-18-2013, 02:24 PM
I never understood this. Ive seen many men, including friends that will cheat on their g/f or spouse with a female that is nowhere near as attractive. I dont cheat, but If I did...she would have to look AT LEAST as good as what I have or better. What is the point in cheating then? If you get dumped, you are left with the 5 instead of the 8 or 9 you had.

One of my serial cheating friends told me once about his cheating on his wife...... "if you have filet mignon all the time, sometimes you just want a hamburger" WTF????!!!! :rolleyes Sound completely stupid to me.

Trill Clinton
07-18-2013, 02:44 PM
i don't understand downgrading either, doggie. if you've owned bmw's all your life, would you finally decide to try kia's? hell no. if you're going to cheat then at least make sure she looks just as good as ya girl. that way she won't be so quick to leave you. she'll think the other girl is competition and fight to stay with you.

CosmicCowboy
07-18-2013, 02:46 PM
i don't understand downgrading either, doggie. if you've owned bmw's all your life, would you finally decide to try kia's? hell no. if you're going to cheat then at least make sure she looks just as good as ya girl. that way she won't be so quick to leave you. she'll think the other girl is competition and fight to stay with you.

:lmao

keep getting left, huh?

Trill Clinton
07-18-2013, 03:11 PM
:lmao

keep getting left, huh?

naw but aren't you divorced?

Avante
07-18-2013, 03:41 PM
You gotta get all that need for...strange pussy....out of your system if ya plain on a real relationship.

InRareForm
07-18-2013, 04:40 PM
Gotta have the average to fully appreciate the top level tbh..

Plus they could be freakier in bed

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-18-2013, 04:53 PM
A wandering eye goes looking for targets of convenience. A guy decides he's tired of whatever relationship he's in he's not going to go looking for a woman that he'll have to work harder to get with. If you're willing to downgrade you'll find chicks that will throw themselves at a guy they thought was out of their league. Plus you have to be willing to take a discount if you're cheating because that limits your options to chicks who are currently available (usually for a reason) and either willing to hook up with a cheater (and that takes some serious issues) or are just plain gullible or stupid enough to not realize she's the other woman.

Katherine Robinson
07-18-2013, 05:22 PM
When sex is treated as a commodity by a woman, a man will seek a woman having a sale on said commodity.

Twisted_Dawg
07-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Maybe the guy cheats because his woman is not taking care of his emotional needs?

Koolaid_Man
07-18-2013, 05:49 PM
I never understood this. Ive seen many men, including friends that will cheat on their g/f or spouse with a female that is nowhere near as attractive. I dont cheat, but If I did...she would have to look AT LEAST as good as what I have or better. What is the point in cheating then? If you get dumped, you are left with the 5 instead of the 8 or 9 you had.

One of my serial cheating friends told me once about his cheating on his wife...... "if you have filet mignon all the time, sometimes you just want a hamburger" WTF????!!!! :rolleyes Sound completely stupid to me.

When the make up comes off they all look avg. tbh. Imma keep it Trill...avg and sometimes just dece looking chics really know how to put it down. They dont have to be 8-10 for me..but i at a minimum gotta have a 6...i would fuck a 5 drunk. If i fuck a 4 it means she raped me.

lebomb
07-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Im just letting yall know.....Ive had 8s-9s that were way nastier than the 5s. Its all bullshit. If you are a freak, you are a freak. Now, back on point. If you are gonna cheat, why not shoot for the damn sky??? What do you have to lose, besides your stable relationship.........hahaha. I hear what everyone is saying, but it still makes no sense.

Samuel Eto'o
07-18-2013, 06:32 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/589434_o.gif

DJR210
07-18-2013, 06:34 PM
It comes down to the quality of the sex IMO. If I have something specific that I need, I may have to downgrade to get it. I might consider another broad who isn't the most beautiful if I know she is kinky as shit.

mrsmaalox
07-18-2013, 06:37 PM
Maybe the guy cheats because his woman is not taking care of his emotional needs?

I think it's more like he wants sex free of having to meet anyone's emotional needs.

Big Empty
07-18-2013, 06:38 PM
I can eat prime rib every day for the rest of my life, but every now & then a migga wants some freds fish fry

tlongII
07-18-2013, 06:40 PM
All men are biologically wired to cheat. It's natural.

Thebesteva
07-18-2013, 06:56 PM
Because sometimes you just like the thrill of fucking a girl thats new and still cute or good enough.

Twisted_Dawg
07-18-2013, 07:00 PM

I think it's more like he wants sex free of having to meet anyone's emotional needs.

I don't know, but I do know women have used that line for years to justify their own cheating.

Twisted_Dawg
07-18-2013, 07:01 PM
All men are biologically wired to cheat. It's natural.

Cavemen.....it's in our DNA.....to bred and continue the human race.

Samuel Eto'o
07-18-2013, 07:10 PM
I can eat prime rib every day for the rest of my life, but every now & then a migga wants some freds fish fry

relevant.

Koolaid_Man
07-18-2013, 08:12 PM
Im just letting yall know.....Ive had 8s-9s that were way nastier than the 5s. Its all bullshit. If you are a freak, you are a freak. Now, back on point. If you are gonna cheat, why not shoot for the damn sky??? What do you have to lose, besides your stable relationship.........hahaha. I hear what everyone is saying, but it still makes no sense.

It's true the prettiest girls are the nastiest..but at the same time they're usually not as good in bed...why? because they're prettiness usually results in a personality limitation so they don't know how to deliver the goods the way avg girls do...I've had em all..not to brag but no doubt way more than you've ever had...

but be careful because no matter what remember this shit:

YBcaXBkuLnU

Leetonidas
07-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Your friend's line actually makes all the sense in the world. Sometimes you just want a big greasy cheeseburger tbh

DJ Mbenga
07-18-2013, 09:26 PM
im sure women are also like "who's that ugly bitch? oh just a woman, she's too ugly for anyone to go after"

Viva Las Espuelas
07-18-2013, 11:21 PM
I don't understand why men simply cheat on their woman. It's much easier for everyone just to end it and go on your way.
All men are biologically wired to cheat. It's natural.I'd say it's most men. I couldn't cheat on someone I'm with. That's just not fair and I couldn't do that to anyone.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Damn, she's gorgeous
http://i.imgur.com/dqrgT9a.gif

I mean, who could or would cheat on that?!? ^^^^^

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2013, 11:41 PM
pussy is pussy man, as long no work is required, man will fuck anything that walks on 2 legs, 3-4 legs is the exception to some men who cant get any...

when u fckn an ugly bird, its a i feel sorry for you fuck nothing more, hence you rarely look at them in the eye or any face to face contact

xellos88330
07-19-2013, 12:02 AM
I think it is simple. Eventually women start to want you to get them "in the mood". You have to go out and do all this unnecessary shit to make her feel special. The fact that you married her SHOULD be reason enough because you are fucking ONLY her. Once that bridge is crossed, it gets old and lame having to do romance shit all the damn time just to get some. Whatever happened to the good old fashioned spontaneous shower bang or hop in the back seat.

Women want to be loved and cared for, but they forget that the relationship just isn't about them. They need to remember the HUGE sacrifice a man makes to maintain a monogamous relationship in this day and age. If the man wants sex, give it to him ladies. No lame excuses like "I'm tired" after your man just worked his ass off all damn day and still has the energy to want to fuck your brains out. Women have got to understand that the relationship is a 2 way street.

I understand the woman power movement or whatever just fine, but if you want to keep your man... fuck him whenever he wants it. Don't use the pussy as a means to control because in the end... it is only yourself you are hurting. There are plenty of "sexually independent" women out there exploring their sexuality because somehow it is socially acceptable for the modern woman to be a damn slut, that any man could just go out and fuck them without any sense of obligation from them.

mrsmaalox
07-19-2013, 12:12 AM
^^^Good post :tu

Rogue
07-19-2013, 12:31 AM
I don't know why because I'm a lifelong celibate, but I've had some similar feelings with my underwears. for example, I'm used to those big-brand underwears which are so elastic and soft, and they feel so comfortable on your body like they don't even exist. But when you're used to the comfort of big brands, you kinda start to miss the loose white cotton pants and you can't help but grab a pair and pull them up to your waist. I mean, those loose cotton pants ain't nowhere near as good as the pairs I usually wear but they give you a totally different taste, and it kinda rekindles some of your childhood memories, like your vague desire for sex that you had even before you knew how to masturbate.

guess who she is:

http://www.scarlett-johansson.org/gallery/albums/personal%20photos/childhood/normal_childhood_(27).jpg

KarmaKarma
07-26-2013, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=lebomb;6766417]I never understood this. Ive seen many men, including friends that will cheat on their g/f or spouse with a female that is nowhere near as attractive. I dont cheat, but If I did...she would have to look AT LEAST as good as what I have or better. What is the point in cheating then? If you get dumped, you are left with the 5 instead of the 8 or 9 you had.

One of my serial cheating friends told me once about his cheating on his wife...... "if you have filet mignon all the time, sometimes you just want a hamburger" WTF????!!!! :rolleyes Sound completely stupid to me.[/QUOTE

PFFF.what a WASTE...
ABSOLUTELY AGREE.
:nope

KarmaKarma
07-26-2013, 10:27 PM
You gotta get all that need for...strange pussy....out of your system if ya plain on a real relationship.

Most definitely, same as a strange penis..yet when does it end if ever?
! :blah

The Reckoning
07-31-2013, 04:26 AM

im not like this tbh but some men like to be seen with pretty skinny women and be plowing the holstein on the side - bigger, juicier twat that you can rough up all you want with no restrictions

The Reckoning
07-31-2013, 04:38 AM
When the make up comes off they all look avg. tbh. Imma keep it Trill...avg and sometimes just dece looking chics really know how to put it down. They dont have to be 8-10 for me..but i at a minimum gotta have a 6...i would fuck a 5 drunk. If i fuck a 4 it means she raped me.

i only date girls who dont wear makeup tbh. it's alot easier waking up next to them.

td4mvp2k
07-31-2013, 05:49 AM
Your friend's line actually makes all the sense in the world. Sometimes you just want a big greasy cheeseburger tbhwit fish or meat?

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 07:02 AM
i only date girls who dont wear makeup tbh. it's alot easier waking up next to them.

Why would you want to wake up next to them, I don't get it?

The Reckoning
08-01-2013, 05:48 AM
buncha virgins in this thread tbh

jag
08-01-2013, 08:22 AM
A wandering eye goes looking for targets of convenience. A guy decides he's tired of whatever relationship he's in he's not going to go looking for a woman that he'll have to work harder to get with. If you're willing to downgrade you'll find chicks that will throw themselves at a guy they thought was out of their league. Plus you have to be willing to take a discount if you're cheating because that limits your options to chicks who are currently available (usually for a reason) and either willing to hook up with a cheater (and that takes some serious issues) or are just plain gullible or stupid enough to not realize she's the other woman.

This is it in a nutshell.

Spur|n|Austin
08-01-2013, 08:57 AM

http://oi39.tinypic.com/jhdd07.jpg

LarryDavid
08-01-2013, 08:39 PM

Maybe the wife is a prude in bed.

KarmaKarma
08-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Whhaatt.???:dramaquee

TDMVPDPOY
08-01-2013, 10:30 PM
how about when u dont listen to family not marry the down grade and you go ahead and marry the down grade....lmao

how about when you blow all ur assets on the down grade with nothing to show for it, while the previous wife you dump has move on with her life going back to school or learning a trade and improve her life 10x without any welfare or dependence...

then you have the nerve to come to ur family or children asking for money cause ur stuck in the shits, you reap what you sow

i got plenty of relos like that all are fkn dead weight

DAF86
08-02-2013, 12:01 PM
buncha virgins in this thread tbh

Funny that you say this 'cause this post right here:

Is very virginesque.

DAF86
08-02-2013, 12:10 PM

'Cause a cheater just wants to have sex with somebody else and he doesn't want to work hard for it. Uglier girls are easier to get than prettier girls. A cheater doesn't want to be texting and all that other shit that you have to do to fuck self-respecting women, he's already in a relationship, he has already done all that. He just wants sex and uglier chicks usually provide that faster than prettier girls.

Capt Bringdown
08-02-2013, 12:18 PM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee280/rayong_kid/255431_351510284932526_835089311_n.jpg

Chinook
08-04-2013, 01:04 AM
The harder a man has to work, the easier it is to get caught.