PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Bigger bandwagoner than Justin Bieber confirmed

irishock
07-19-2013, 10:30 AM
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Celebrities+At+The+Lakers+Game+KuAHcu00Jupl.jpghtt p://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Boston+Celtics+v+Orlando+Magic+Game+2+2oN6pbqcQNIl .jpg
http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.boston.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/2/files/2009/05/celtics_magic.jpg
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2012/03/RAW_981_Photo_002.jpg
http://media.monstersandcritics.com/people/John_Cena/images/group4/ALO-082264.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrsl77MlmJQIN6wdrdJXPa0w2JUfDrc JwVKIe_mRXfFEeHBwAB
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Brenda_N_Cena_always14/270_WWE_John_Cena_Yankees_jersey.jpg

even the stripes :lol

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-um-6OXOYVQU/T_6rBmH20dI/AAAAAAAAF68/ifpu4EQd4X0/s1600/John-Cena+and+wife+pic+2012+01.jpg

:lol what a faggot

Suspect
07-19-2013, 10:41 AM
you know, some people are just fan of sports in general and like many teams.

MeloHype
07-19-2013, 10:42 AM
Lil wayne >>

monosylab1k
07-19-2013, 10:45 AM
Snoop > Wayne > Bieber tbh

whitemamba
07-19-2013, 03:22 PM
who the fuck is that dude, and how many rounds of roids did he pump into himself..

Buddy Mignon
07-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Celebs get a pass. They all have buddies that play for other teams.

CitizenDwayne
07-19-2013, 03:41 PM
:lol John Cena...

What a joke.

Still, this guy is nowhere near the Biebs on the asshole scale.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Cena's character had him wearing a jersey from every city he went to. And as the biggest "Make a Wish" wish granter (yeah, real faggot) he usually would wear the hometown jersey when he went there to visit the kid, and if there wasn't a Monday Night Raw or other WWE event that night, he'd take them somewhere, like a game. He's a Celtics fan, as he's from West Newbury, MA. Nice try, though...douche.

AchillesHeel
07-19-2013, 04:17 PM
John Cena LOL, got pwned by TOSB Rock in 2013 :lmao, I don't care if WWE is scripted, Rock at TOSB level is still a better wrestler, anyone that thinks otherwise(Fevertees) is a faggot.

spurraider21
07-19-2013, 04:48 PM
John Cena LOL, got pwned by TOSB Rock in 2013 :lmao, I don't care if WWE is scripted, Rock at TOSB level is still a better wrestler, anyone that thinks otherwise(Fevertees) is a faggot.

i :lol'd

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 04:57 PM
Apparently you don't watch it..and that's fine. Rock beat Cena in 2012..Cena won in 2013. But if you knew the truth, Rock himself said Cena carried him in the match Rock won...he was out of wrestling shape. The only people who say Cena can't wrestle are the fans that don't watch. Everyone in the back (the other wrestlers, who have NO problem going off on other wrestlers when they feel they're slippin), and anyone who's seen Cena wrestle since the beginning knows he has a lot of talent. They had a better match at WrestleMania this year, with Rock being in better wrestling shape, but Rock still wasn't 100% ready for that length of a match, and injured himself because of it.

BatManu20
07-19-2013, 05:06 PM
Cena grew up 3 hours from Boston. He's a Sox and Celtics fan at heart. He's just a crowd pleaser. He'll rock gear for whatever town he's in to please the fans. He's a good dude though, always doing charity for the kids and the Make-a-Wish Foundation. Cant hate on him.

JamStone
07-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Cena's character had him wearing a jersey from every city he went to. And as the biggest "Make a Wish" wish granter (yeah, real faggot) he usually would wear the hometown jersey when he went there to visit the kid, and if there wasn't a Monday Night Raw or other WWE event that night, he'd take them somewhere, like a game. He's a Celtics fan, as he's from West Newbury, MA. Nice try, though...douche.

A bit overly sensitive over a wrestler, aren't we?

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Maybe a little...I know the guy a bit.

TE
07-19-2013, 05:32 PM
This :lol

benefactor
07-19-2013, 05:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxTghsSWnMc

:lol fake fighters

TheGreatYacht
07-19-2013, 06:00 PM
John Cena LOL, got pwned by TOSB Rock in 2013 :lmao, I don't care if WWE is scripted, Rock at TOSB level is still a better wrestler, anyone that thinks otherwise(Fevertees) is a faggot. This guy is funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIGojwed0l8

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 06:06 PM
:lol fake fighters
:lol with yo dumb ass. Because he got knocked the fuck out by one of the best fighters in the world he's a fake fighter. You fight him, then.

PTPUFQPujAA

irishock
07-19-2013, 06:14 PM

Lol callm the fuck down it's just a joke my nigga.. I don't hate Cena at all

benefactor
07-19-2013, 06:23 PM
:lol with yo dumb ass. Because he got knocked the fuck out by one of the best fighters in the world he's a fake fighter. You fight him, then.

PTPUFQPujAA
All he proved is that he's strong. He's not a fighter. He beat a couple of has beens and was fortunate to make it out of that Carwin match. In his last two fights against real fighters he got his ass handed to him badly because he has a glass chin. As soon as he gets hit hard in the face he goes into panic mode. Can he beat up most of the average joes on the street? Probably. Being a big motherfucker will allow you to do that. But anyone with any sort of real skill would own the shit out him.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 06:30 PM
All he proved is that he's strong. He's not a fighter. He beat a couple of has beens and was fortunate to make it out of that Carwin match. In his last two fights against real fighters he got his ass handed to him badly because he has a glass chin. As soon as he gets hit hard in the face he goes into panic mode. Can he beat up most of the average joes on the street? Probably. Being a big motherfucker will allow you to do that. But anyone with any sort of real skill would own the shit out him.
The guy went 33-0 his senior year in college in wrestling. National Champion. Placed second the year before. His fighting abilities have nothing to do with his size. Calling him a "fake fighter" is completely ludicrous.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 06:31 PM
Lol callm the fuck down it's just a joke my nigga.. I don't hate Cena at all
My bad...just frustrates me when people bash him that don't know what he's about. My apologies.

benefactor
07-19-2013, 06:40 PM
The guy went 33-0 his senior year in college in wrestling. National Champion. Placed second the year before. His fighting abilities have nothing to do with his size. Calling him a "fake fighter" is completely ludicrous.
I agree...big and strong. Not a fighter. There are fighters at 205 that could knock him out in a matter of minutes.

Katherine Robinson
07-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Justin Bieber became an LA Kings fan the moment they began dominating the playoffs, he also became a hockey fan at the same time because he became a Blackwings fan next year.

He not only bandwagons teams, but sports as well.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 06:52 PM
I agree...big and strong. Not a fighter. There are fighters at 205 that could knock him out in a matter of minutes.
So because some of the best fighters at 205 in this world could knock him out, he's a fake fighter?

Richard Simmons
07-19-2013, 07:06 PM
Randy Savage coulda taken hem

benefactor
07-19-2013, 07:11 PM
So because some of the best fighters at 205 in this world could knock him out, he's a fake fighter?
How many times are you going to move the goalposts? Fuck you are dumb.

He wrestled. That's not fighting. He fake wrestled. That's not fighting. He came into a real fighting sport and beat a couple of guys that were has beens because he's big and strong. He got knocked out when he fought anyone worthwhile then quit immediately after that. He's a fake fighter that is better suited for fake fighting.

DwayneSchintzius
07-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Celebrities love everyone, this is not a surprise. Its all about their image.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 07:17 PM
How many times are you going to move the goalposts? Fuck you are dumb.

He wrestled. That's not fighting. He fake wrestled. That's not fighting. He came into a real fighting sport and beat a couple of guys that were has beens because he's big and strong. He got knocked out when he fought anyone worthwhile then quit immediately after that. He's a fake fighter that is better suited for fake fighting.
He won the heavyweight title in one of the top MMA federations in the world. And you're calling him a "fake fighter." Again, son....you fight him.

benefactor
07-19-2013, 07:21 PM
He was a gimmick and it was handed to him. Haven't we been over this already?

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 07:28 PM
He was a gimmick and it was handed to him. Haven't we been over this already?

Again, son....you fight him.

benefactor
07-19-2013, 07:29 PM
Again, son....you fight him.
You keep saying this but it's dumb. I've already established that he's big and strong and could win a lot of fights because of that. He's bigger and stronger than me and would likely beat my ass because if it...kinda like I'm quite a bit bigger than you and could beat your ass. There are exceptions when skill is involved(as we saw against Cain/my comment about him losing to fighters a weight class below him), but for the most part the bigger stronger guy is going to win.

Chris
07-19-2013, 07:48 PM
Aren't wrestlers supposed to be tougher than nails? They deal with constant pain 365 days a year. I doubt John Cena is a fake fighter, he'd be like the last dude I would want to fight :lol

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 07:50 PM
You keep saying this but it's dumb. I've already established that he's big and strong and could win a lot of fights because of that. He's bigger and stronger than me and would likely beat my ass because if it...kinda like I'm quite a bit bigger than you and could beat your ass. There are exceptions when skill is involved(as we saw against Cain/my comment about him losing to fighters a weight class below him), but for the most part the bigger stronger guy is going to win.
Ah...so you decide to get personal. So what you're saying is Brock Lesnar, who was a national amateur wrestling champion, made great MMA fighters tap out, and knocked other MMA fighters out, could only beat you because he's bigger and stronger than you..not because he's a better fighter. You really should check back into reality son. Oh, and fyi...you know nothing of my "fighting skills" as you like to put them. So don't try to throw that shit at me.

http://www.empowernetwork.com/priscillamcnabb/files/2012/09/internet-tough-guy.jpg

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Aren't wrestlers supposed to be tougher than nails? They deal with constant pain 365 days a year. I doubt John Cena is a fake fighter, he'd be like the last dude I would want to fight :lol
Dude deals with injuries that don't go away and fights with them. Some of those guys have fought with muscles torn off the bone. They work 320+ days out of the year (well..most of them do..John does) and go until they can't anymore. To do what they do as much as they do it, I'd love to see someone call them a "fake fighter" to their face...just hilarious.

benefactor
07-19-2013, 07:53 PM
Move the goalposts all you want. He's bigger and stronger and that got him some wins against has beens. He got owned against good fighters and quit. He's a fake fighter.

Oh I've seen your faggot ass. I'm far from intimidated.

benefactor
07-19-2013, 07:56 PM
Being able to deal with pain and fighting are two different things. Football players deal with pain most of they year too.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 07:59 PM
Being able to deal with pain and fighting are two different things. Football players deal with pain most of they year too.
But a national amateur wrestling champion and undefeated record your senior season of college, following a 2nd place in the National Championship, and a lot of his victories coming off his ground game means he's just a fake fighter who can deal with a lot of pain?

benefactor
07-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Wrestling is not fighting. Why are you so dumb?

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 08:34 PM
You really don't know about fighting, do you? Have you ever watched amateur wrestling? 75% of the great MMA wrestler's skills are based around wrestling. Wow...you can't be this stupid. Armbars, German Suplex, Gutwrench suplex..a simple headlock, if done properly, can render an opponent unconscious. You need to learn a bit, son.

IGoRd5lQFLM

Rogue
07-19-2013, 08:40 PM
Some people love John Cena just as extremely as the others hate him.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 08:42 PM
Some people love John Cena just as extremely as the others hate him.
Yup...and that's all good. But it's stupid to assume that guys in his business don't know how to fight because their business is scripted.

benefactor
07-19-2013, 08:46 PM
You really don't know about fighting, do you? Have you ever watched amateur wrestling? 75% of the great MMA wrestler's skills are based around wrestling. Wow...you can't be this stupid. Armbars, German Suplex, Gutwrench suplex..a simple headlock, if done properly, can render an opponent unconscious. You need to learn a bit, son.

IGoRd5lQFLM
Great holy fuck how many times are you going to move the goalposts? No wonder your wife left your stupid ass. You are worse than arguing with Fkla.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Move the goalposts all you want. He's bigger and stronger and that got him some wins against has beens. He got owned against good fighters and quit. He's a fake fighter.

Oh I've seen your faggot ass. I'm far from intimidated.
So again you're going with the statement that because he got beaten by some of the best fighters in the world, he's a fake fighter..you stick by that...go ahead...

Son..you've seen a picture of me from YEARS ago..that's it. You've never met me..you don't know me. I'm not going to get drawn into a dick measuring contest. I have no problem defending myself. You should stick to your own defense...don't judge someone's fighting skills by their size, son.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Great holy fuck how many times are you going to move the goalposts? No wonder your wife left your stupid ass. You are worse than arguing with Fkla.
:lol thinking my wife left me
:lol being proven wrong and trying to deflect.

benefactor
07-19-2013, 08:48 PM
No...I'm judging by you being a pussy who couldn't keep his wife happy.

Katherine Robinson
07-19-2013, 08:48 PM

True wrestling is considered a combat sport as is boxing & MMA. To call Lesnar a fake fighter would criticize aspects of MMA. I believe you simply mean to call Brock Lesnar extremely overrated and a one-dimensional fighter. To fight and win matches on amateur and professional levels would fall into the typical definition of a fighter.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 08:51 PM
No...I'm judging by you being a pussy who couldn't keep his wife happy.
:lol thinking you know me
I can make shit up too to try to make myself look good.
You fuck goats.
See..now everyone that comes in here is going to believe you fuck goats because I said so.

benefactor
07-19-2013, 08:52 PM
:lol thinking my wife left me
:lol being proven wrong and trying to deflect.
Laugh at yourself, faggot. Your the one who cant hold a basic fucking conversation.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 08:55 PM
Laugh at yourself, faggot. Your the one who cant hold a basic fucking conversation.
:lmao
I prove you wrong and you start with insults...and then say I can't hold a conversation...amateur wrestling is as much of a contact sport and has as much fighting moves as anything. The fact that you disagree because you don't know what wrestling doesn't mean a thing. Then you try to insult me...who can't hold a conversation here?

benefactor
07-19-2013, 08:56 PM
True wrestling is considered a combat sport as is boxing & MMA. To call Lesnar a fake fighter would criticize aspects of MMA. I believe you simply mean to call Brock Lesnar extremely overrated and a one-dimensional fighter. To fight and win matches on amateur and professional levels would fall into the typical definition of a fighter.
Wrestling alone is not fighting. However...I guess I could accept your view that he was an overrated and one dimensional fighter.

Rogue
07-19-2013, 08:57 PM
It doesn't only take a full body of nice muscles to be a good wrestler imho, it also involves a lot of skills. David Otunga looks as stout as CM Punk and Randy Orton combined but you know he couldn't beat neither guy. WWE is fake as Obama's smile but they don't just idolize the most musclar guys imho.

benefactor
07-19-2013, 08:59 PM
I prove you wrong and you start with insults...and then say I can't hold a conversation...amateur wrestling is as much of a contact sport and has as much fighting moves as anything. The fact that you disagree because you don't know what wrestling doesn't mean a thing. Then you try to insult me...who can't hold a conversation here?
You didn't prove shit you dumb bitch. All you did was move the goalposts until the argument went like you wanted it to.

:lol sister wife leaving you
:lol cuckold

Katherine Robinson
07-19-2013, 09:02 PM
Wrestling alone is not fighting. However...I guess I could accept your view that he was an overrated and one dimensional fighter.

If you are implying that fighting must combine a mixture of grappling and striking, then I believe you are bumping heads with somebody whom believes fighting involved at least one martial art. Context would be key in this case.

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 09:04 PM
You didn't prove shit you dumb bitch. All you did was move the goalposts until the argument went like you wanted it to.

:lol sister wife leaving you
:lol cuckold
:lmao...But I just proved that you're fucking butthurt about me being right.

:lmao resulting to personal insults when wrong
:lmao saying I can't have a conversation.

You ready to tap out yet, son?

benefactor
07-19-2013, 09:10 PM
:lol moving the goalposts then claiming victory
:lol studio
:lol Creed
:lol your wife seeking out a real mans cock

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 09:11 PM
:lol moving the goalposts then claiming victory
:lol studio
:lol Creed
:lol your wife seeking out a real mans cock

Son, you're reaching...

And with that, I'll say thank you, and goodnight.

Jeff Van Gundy
07-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Dis gonn be good

benefactor
07-19-2013, 09:20 PM
Dis gonn be good
Nope...looks like we are done here. :lol

Spursfan092120
07-19-2013, 09:25 PM
Dis gonn be good
Nah...all over...I'll break it down for you. Benefactor says wrestlers are fake fighters, and can't fight. Says the only reason Brock Lesnar won any fights was because he was bigger than the other guy. All he could do was wrestle, which isn't real fighting (basically stating that amateur wrestling skills had no help in a fight). I, and others, told him that amateur wrestling is definitely a fighting skill, even if it made Brock a one dimensional fighter, it still made him a fighter, then when proven wrong, he decided to make personal insults at me, acting like he knows me, followed by saying I couldn't have a conversation. That pretty much breaks it down.

Jeff Van Gundy
07-19-2013, 09:25 PM
Nope...looks like we are done here. :lol
:lol fuck im too late

unforeseen
07-20-2013, 05:17 AM
Five knuckle shuffle (miss).

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/JAOjYYv_zps8c3ba0c9.gif

Captivus
07-20-2013, 10:31 AM
Celebrities dont usually qualify as bandwagoners, is all advertisement.

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Laugh at yourself, faggot. Your the one who cant hold a basic fucking conversation.:lmao Look who's talking... a guy that constantly

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gifthat is scared to defend himself when offended. Hypocrisy at its greatest. :rollin

My name is Benefactor and
http://rlv.zcache.com/im_a_pussy_tshirt-rf3f57238406c4477a2ef08eb06c04378_804gs_512.jpg

Spurs9
07-20-2013, 11:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRozxWEZDUw

Shaolin-Style
07-20-2013, 01:39 PM
Pro Wrestling is a lot more awesome in Japan. Guys like Cena give it a bad rep for Americans, I think he's only really a Boston team kinda fan, the rest are just to get him brownie points for other fanbases to make them fans of his.