PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Signing Turnolbli was the biggest mistake

DwayneSchintzius
07-19-2013, 07:09 PM
This piece of shit cost us the finals, hes slow and old, and is getting less productive. I hope he tears an ACL so we dont have to deal with his scrubness.

Bynumite
07-19-2013, 07:11 PM
14 million :lmao Vet min or GTFO TOSB scrub.

DwayneSchintzius
07-19-2013, 07:13 PM
14 million :lmao Vet min or GTFO TOSB scrub.

Agreed, he should of gotten the veterans minimum, our FO messed this one up.

jeebus
07-19-2013, 08:10 PM
Post this upstairs, bro. They'll swarm on this like an AIDSfrican on a baby.

Thread
07-19-2013, 10:34 PM
This piece of shit cost us the finals, hes slow and old

Duncan had a hand in it as well. Selling Manu out to protect Duncan is typical, but, it won't fly here.

Not on my watch.

GB20
07-19-2013, 10:43 PM
i love ginobli but he should had taken a pay cut like timmy did

Thread
07-19-2013, 10:45 PM
i love ginobli but he should had taken a pay cut

He did, a 50% cut.

You want a fall guy to take the pressure off Duncan...like we didn't see him miss those two layups. C'mon. Act like somebody.

Arnold Toht
07-19-2013, 10:47 PM
i love ginobli but he should had taken a pay cut like timmy did

http://a.espncdn.com/media/motion/2013/0619/dm_130619_nba_truehooptv/dm_130619_nba_truehooptv.jpg

http://sinbapointforward.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/ray-allen-game-6-three.jpg?w=600&h=400

http://gamedayr.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/jesus-shuttlesworth-ray-allen-three-pointer-570x423.jpg

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2013/06/19/02/47/JqxhB.Em.56.jpeg

http://cdn.sportsjerks.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/USATSI_7309477_160320754_lowres-1024x749.jpg

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/eet-content/uploads/2013/06/AP114034165235-676x450.jpg

ElNono
07-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Thread and ElNono... shoulder to shoulder...

:wow

Sean Cagney
07-19-2013, 10:48 PM
Duncan had a hand in it as well. Selling Manu out to protect Duncan is typical, but, it won't fly here.

Not on my watch.

Duncan blew game 6 with his monstrous 31 and 17 and him being taken out of the damn game with needing one Rebound to win it? He had to get one board, he would have gotten one board... Tim is innocent here. Don't fight it!
http://a.espncdn.com/media/motion/2013/0619/dm_130619_nba_truehooptv/dm_130619_nba_truehooptv.jpg

http://sinbapointforward.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/ray-allen-game-6-three.jpg?w=600&h=400

http://gamedayr.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/jesus-shuttlesworth-ray-allen-three-pointer-570x423.jpg

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2013/06/19/02/47/JqxhB.Em.56.jpeg

http://cdn.sportsjerks.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/USATSI_7309477_160320754_lowres-1024x749.jpg

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/eet-content/uploads/2013/06/AP114034165235-676x450.jpg
I will post Wade in 06 again man or the TO by Josh Howard if you keep it up since we are mentioning lost finals.... Just saying. You blew one too don't forget it.

ElNono
07-19-2013, 10:50 PM
Blame Pop... he plays (and not plays) them... VP of basketball operations too...

Thread
07-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Duncan blew game 6 with his monstrous 31 and 17 and him being taken out of the damn game with needing one Rebound to win it? He had to get one board, he would have gotten one board... Tim is innocent here. Don't fight it!

He missed those free throws. And he's going to take it.

& I'm not budging on this point. I've given in on other issues. But, not this one. I'll die before I give it.

Thread
07-19-2013, 10:52 PM

Outstanding picture.

Arnold Toht
07-19-2013, 10:52 PM

GB20
07-19-2013, 10:53 PM
He did, a 50% cut.

You want a fall guy to take the pressure off Duncan...like we didn't see him miss those two layups. C'mon. Act like somebody.
ginobli only had one good game in the final and that is it. timmy played solid in those seven game, eating alive the heat's front court

Thread
07-19-2013, 10:57 PM
ginobli only had one good game in the final and that is it. timmy played solid in those seven game, eating alive the heat's front court

But, Duncan missed the layups. That Game 7 loss is his. Let him hold it. It won't kill him, nor you fellows to take it. He took the victories without reservation, let him carry this forth as well. You guys too. You'll be better for it. Trust me.

TheGreatYacht
07-19-2013, 11:00 PM
I agree with everyone so far except for Thread and ElNono. Not surprised tbh. Thread is a dumb troll and ElNono is a Manutard.
Post this upstairs, bro. They'll swarm on this like an AIDSfrican on a baby.Don't. I got banned for posting that type of shit upstairs.

irishock
07-19-2013, 11:02 PM
who let this guy downstairs

Thread
07-19-2013, 11:04 PM
I agree with everyone so far except for Thread and ElNono. Not surprised tbh. Thread is a dumb troll and ElNono is a Manutard.

Because you can dish it. You just can't take it. You're an immature a-hole that needs a good Trayvon'ing.

TheGreatYacht
07-19-2013, 11:04 PM
who let this guy downstairsWTF? Me? Well I'm a Laker and Kobe hater.

Thread
07-19-2013, 11:06 PM
WTF? Me? Well I'm a Laker and Kobe hater.

Please. You got 6'ed and now you're looking for a place to throw up.

Go back upstairs. We're grown men down here, except for DUNCAN, who is just adorable in his rompers and saddle shoes.

TheGreatYacht
07-19-2013, 11:06 PM
Because you can dish it. You just can't take it. You're an immature a-hole that needs a good Trayvon'ing.You're as dumb as a Kobetard. You belong in the ESPN Laker boards tbh.

Sean Cagney
07-19-2013, 11:09 PM
4 RINGS BITCH....... To your ONE. 4 TO ONE KILL RATIO! And yes you lost that series in 6. You lost to us in 010 in 6 too! What a number!

TheGreatYacht
07-19-2013, 11:10 PM
Please. You got 6'ed and now you're looking for a place to throw up.

Go back upstairs. We're grown men down here, except for DUNCAN, who is just adorable in his rompers and saddle shoes.Your bring up the same false shit all time. "Oh it's Duncan's fault, he choked, boiled 6, he's a fag..." That's all you have? I'm a better at trolling the Lakers and Kobe than you trying to shit on Duncan. Manu and Pop cost the Spurs a banner, and outside of Popsuckers and Manutards, everyone knows it. Duncan > Kobe. LMAO at making of fun of Timmy's sexuality preference... and you call yourself a grown man? :lmao

Thread
07-19-2013, 11:10 PM
You're as dumb as a Kobetard. You belong in the ESPN Laker boards tbh.

Do you like the attention of an older man? How bout the smell of geezer early of a morn, not counting your dad?

Thread
07-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Duncan > Kobe.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

AchillesHeel

Not on my watch.

Yeah, because Duncan was a detriment in the series, Manu has been an overpaid TOSB since forever, Duncan took 12 mil a year and was still the best Center in the league while guys like Pau Gasol and Dwight Howard make 20mil+, Duncan had a 30 point 17 rebound game in the Finals at 37 years old, when his rebounding was needed the most, his coach decided to pull him out in favor of perimeter defense, the coach screwed up and went away from what was working for the team. He played the big 3 like it was the regular season, he refused to play Kawhi 40+ minutes consistently in the Finals despite him being young and very productive.

You can't put the Finals loss on the best performer on the losing team, Duncan played great defense and was more than productive on the offensive end, Manu had 8 turnovers in Game 6, turned the ball over when Spurs were down a point on the offensive end instead of calling the timeout and having Pop sub Duncan in to deliver a play. Duncan at age 37 played a whole lot of minutes in a game where his team was supposed to won, he dominated and gave his team a 10 point cushion and the coach went for the 2nd unit against the Heat's best players and destroyed the lead and erased all the hard work Duncan had done up to that point.

Game 7 Duncan was just not on his game at the end, he was fatigued and the team counted on him to do everything, which would have been fine 5 years ago. TP and Manu did not deliver when it mattered the most. Neither did Green,Neal and whoever you wanna name. Spurs as a collective fucked up and Duncan had the least to do with it, basketball is 48 minutes and not a single possession, everyone misses shots, Duncan did more than it was expected from him the whole season, the rest of the team didn't show up.

But you wouldn't know that, you have no real basketball knowledge. All you see is ring count and the bullshit media forces you to believe. I personally don't care about your shit takes but I just needed to vent for myself.

TheGreatYacht
Do you like the attention of an older man? How bout the smell of geezer early of a morn, not counting your dad? LMAO @ you making of fun of Timmy's sexuality preference... and you call yourself a grown man? :lmao

Thread
07-19-2013, 11:15 PM
Yeah, because Duncan was a detriment in the series, Manu has been an overpaid TOSB since forever, Duncan took 12 mil a year and was still the best Center in the league while guys like Pau Gasol and Dwight Howard make 20mil+, Duncan had a 30 point 17 rebound game in the Finals at 37 years old, when his rebounding was needed the most, his coach decided to pull him out in favor of perimeter defense, the coach screwed up and went away from what was working for the team. He played the big 3 like it was the regular season, he refused to play Kawhi 40+ minutes consistently in the Finals despite him being young and very productive.

You can't put the Finals loss on the best performer on the losing team, Duncan played great defense and was more than productive on the offensive end, Manu had 8 turnovers in Game 6, turned the ball over when Spurs were down a point on the offensive end instead of calling the timeout and having Pop sub Duncan in to deliver a play. Duncan at age 37 played a whole lot of minutes in a game where his team was supposed to won, he dominated and gave his team a 10 point cushion and the coach went for the 2nd unit against the Heat's best players and destroyed the lead and erased all the hard work Duncan had done up to that point.

Game 7 Duncan was just not on his game at the end, he was fatigued and the team counted on him to do everything, which would have been fine 5 years ago. TP and Manu did not deliver when it mattered the most. Neither did Green,Neal and whoever you wanna name. Spurs as a collective fucked up and Duncan had the least to do with it, basketball is 48 minutes and not a single possession, everyone misses shots, Duncan did more than it was expected from him the whole season, the rest of the team didn't show up.

But you wouldn't know that, you have no real basketball knowledge. All you see is ring count and the bullshit media forces you to believe. I personally don't care about your shit takes but I just needed to vent for myself.

You can chase your elbow round your asshole till the cow jumps over the moon...but Duncan missed those layups and cost you guys an NBA World Title. You're going to live with that fact and I'm gonna make sure you do.

Now,

Let us proceed...

PlayNando
07-19-2013, 11:30 PM
This piece of shit cost us the finals, hes slow and old, and is getting less productive. I hope he tears an ACL so we dont have to deal with his scrubness.
Hey, another GNSF making a fucking fool of his stupid self.

PlayNando
07-19-2013, 11:32 PM

Not on my watch.
Word..............

There is plenty of blame to go around, tbh, from Manu to Tony to Timmy to Pop to Danny, etc.......................

Rogue
07-19-2013, 11:56 PM
It's unfair to blame manu himself when the team played bad as a whole imho. Their excursion would've snapped by the 2nd round but for the bald head, and maybe 2 of their 4 rings would've gone elsewhere (LA or Detroit) without that "turnolbli".

ElNono
07-19-2013, 11:57 PM
:lol some of you guys can reply to me with this one for the next two seasons, tbh...

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/39880451.jpg

DwayneSchintzius
07-20-2013, 02:00 AM
Hey, another GNSF making a fucking fool of his stupid self.

Just being honest, why the hate? Is this not a place of opinion and discussion?

Arnold Toht
07-20-2013, 02:02 AM
Who would've thought ElNono= Playnando?

Russo21
07-20-2013, 02:07 AM
They overpaid Ginobili something crazy. That we should all be able to agree upon.

whitemamba
07-20-2013, 02:08 AM

It is him isnt it.

PlayNando
07-20-2013, 02:31 AM
Is this not a place of opinion and discussion?
No.

Thread
07-20-2013, 05:40 AM
They overpaid Ginobili something crazy. That we should all be able to agree upon.

He took a 50% cut. But, (Manu) isn't what this is about. He's just the most readily & easily trashed and left for dead. Parker, Pop and Duncan fucked up as well, but, they've still got some tread left on the tires so you cowards won't touch them especially Duncan because you don't want him to be undressed & shamed in front of "Kobe."

At first you tried the Media's marching orders & talking points about James and the greatest player in the universe and bestest thing since sliced bread tact, but, you didn't buy it, and you'd disgraced yourselves by insisting, so, you've more or less put that silly shit aside and are now set on hoisting Manu up and attaching him to the Tree of Woe.

Duncan missed those layups and cost you an NBA World TitlePERIOD

& "Kobe" saw him do it.

TDMVPDPOY
07-20-2013, 06:54 AM
i saw this shit since 2011 when sperms were handing out loyalty contracts like candy...fck them im still pessimist this new season anyway when the 3 tosb retire or fck off til another team

i rather watch the tanking and rebuilding process around kawhi....

Thread
07-20-2013, 07:30 AM
^That's because you're a good time Charley. You took the 4, but, you couldn't take 6. You needed them on the 4, and they never failed you. They needed you on the 6 and you turned your fucking back.

You're a shit for it.

Russo21
07-20-2013, 07:34 AM
Thread what are you talking about?

We all know Pop fucked up, and has fucked up a lot over theyears. And I for one, have no hesitation to bag out the old drunk stubbornfuck.

Duncan missed some point black layups or floaters orwhatever they were. That was shithouse.

Parker has been gagged two years in a row. Last year byThabo and again this year with a subpar finals performance. He went hero ballafter Duncan had 20 first half points and went away from him. He sucked when weneeded him most. We all know and admit this. Tony has copped more shit over the years then Manu so that point is moot.

I know Manu was totally shithouse and gifted about 300turnovers to Miami in the finals. Paying Manu 7.5 million dollars per seasonwhen he will barely even play 20-25 minutes per game and will play onlyprobably 60 games max this next year? That’s why I don’t like his contract.

We know Danny Green bricked enough shots in the last 2 gamesto build a house, progressing back to the average after his breakout games.

So what stupid point are you trying to make. I know whofucked up and when they fucked up.

You mad your Lakers very well may miss the playoffs thisyear?

Thread
07-20-2013, 07:49 AM
So what stupid point are you trying to make. I know whofucked up and when they fucked up.

You mad your Lakers very well may miss the playoffs thisyear?

That you're not slitting Manu's throat to cover for Duncan. Tim fucked up in 7, missed those layups and you lost 5 for the second time.

& yeah I'm mad, damn pissed, but, every motherfucker that don't ring is standing in the same fucking line as I am. And that's just the way it's gonna be.

TDMVPDPOY
07-20-2013, 08:15 AM
That you're not slitting Manu's throat to cover for Duncan. Tim fucked up in 7, missed those layups and you lost 5 for the second time.

& yeah I'm mad, damn pissed, but, every motherfucker that don't ring is standing in the same fucking line as I am. And that's just the way it's gonna be.

so a guy who turns up for the 7 games gets the blame? how come that shit doesnt apply to the rapist kome?

Clipper Nation
07-20-2013, 09:19 AM
Culb, gettin' his GNSF trollin' on...

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 09:24 AM
Word..............

There is plenty of blame to go around, tbh, from Manu to Tony to Timmy to Pop to Danny, etc.......................
He took a 50% cut. But, (Manu) isn't what this is about. He's just the most readily & easily trashed and left for dead. Parker, Pop and Duncan fucked up as well, but, they've still got some tread left on the tires so you cowards won't touch them especially Duncan because you don't want him to be undressed & shamed in front of "Kobe."

At first you tried the Media's marching orders & talking points about James and the greatest player in the universe and bestest thing since sliced bread tact, but, you didn't buy it, and you'd disgraced yourselves by insisting, so, you've more or less put that silly shit aside and are now set on hoisting Manu up and attaching him to the Tree of Woe.

Duncan missed those layups and cost you an NBA World TitlePERIOD

& "Kobe" saw him do it. Danny Green shot the lights out for the first 5 games. He defended Lebron and on the fast break pretty well. He did what was expected of him and was a major reason why we were up 3-2 in the series.

What did Manu do? He turned the ball over 8x in Game 6.
Kawhi Leonard did a good job defending Lebron the whole series. He consolidated himself in the finals by replacing Manu as the part of the Big 3. He missed a free throw because he's young. He gets a pass.

What did Manu do? He missed a free throw despite being a good career FT shooter and being one of our most experienced guys.
Tim Duncan had monster numbers for Games 6&7 so him and Kawhi basically carried the team. Tim wasn't even supposed to play a Game 7 had it not been for Pop and Manu's choke jobs in Game 6.

What did Manu do? He turned the ball over 8 x, he missed a free throw, and committed a huge turnover in the 4th quarter of Game 7.
Tony Parker hit that huge three pointer while being guarded Lebron in the final minutes of Game 6. Without his three point shot, we wouldn't even be up by 5 points with 28 seconds to go. What did Manu do? He got in Kawhi's way of getting a rebound, 8 turnovers, and missed a huge free throw with being a veteran player.
Superstars win you games on the road. Role players tend to choke on the road. Tim Duncan, TP, and Kawhi made their contributions on the road for the most part, especially on Games 6&7. See above.

What did Manu do? He was pathetic throughout the NBA finals. He shit the bed.

Stop spreading the blame and using the "we win as a team, we lose as a team" bullshit because that' doesn't apply in Game 6. Stop being a Popsucker or Manutard and accept the fact that Pop and Manu cost Timmy his 5th championship. See above.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9a26fb6487c6d2d9a69cabfbc27d0a2c/tumblr_mjrkbhTP6N1qas7dno1_r1_500.gif

ElNono
07-20-2013, 11:44 AM

It is him isnt it.

I don't have trolls/alts, tbh.... Kori/timvp can confirm

Thread
07-20-2013, 11:49 AM
so a guy who turns up for the 7 games gets the blame? how come that shit doesnt apply to the rapist kome?

A. Because he missed 2 layups.

B. Kobe couldn't get the hemorrhage stopped up 23. That was his responsibility. That was his failure.

C. You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

Rogue
07-20-2013, 08:16 PM
I guess when you're the top earner of your team you supposedly gets the most blame when your team performs sub-par, and manu's bald head was like the lightning rod atop the Spurs building.

Thread
07-20-2013, 08:22 PM
^That bald spot is irritating, I'll admit it.

whitemamba
07-20-2013, 08:31 PM
^That bald spot is irritating, I'll admit it.

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Manu-wins-free-hair-hat.gif

there, are you happy?

Thread
07-20-2013, 08:32 PM
^lmao!

ElNono
07-20-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm not throwing TD under the bus to prop up Gino... that's Threads doing... I'm just not throwing anybody under the bus after a valiant effort and great season... maybe except Bonner, tbh...

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm not throwing TD under the bus to prop up Gino... that's Threads doing... I'm just not throwing anybody under the bus after a valiant effort and great season... maybe except Bonner, tbh...
I actually agree with this comment. The main reason why Spurs fans pick on Matt Bonner's contract is because they refuse to point the finger at their hometown hero Manu Ginobili. Manu is the one that is big time overpaid . He's past his prime and the FO rewarded his pathetic performance in the NBA finals by offering him that $14M 2 year deal.Manutard?
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/kobe_bryan_lol_gif.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=gif%20kobe%20laughing%20my%20ass%20off&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=hA1bmqRCWwYh0M&tbnid=tIfDK1sBgJStOM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxingscene.com%2Fforums%2Far chive%2Findex.php%2Ft-567559.html&ei=Ej3rUb_3DpHO9ASUxYCwAw&bvm=bv.49478099,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNE7N_lOvpQdFkzhAUyLzjSlyITMXQ&ust=1374457464603202)

ElNono
07-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Manutard?
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/kobe_bryan_lol_gif.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=gif%20kobe%20laughing%20my%20ass%20off&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=hA1bmqRCWwYh0M&tbnid=tIfDK1sBgJStOM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxingscene.com%2Fforums%2Far chive%2Findex.php%2Ft-567559.html&ei=Ej3rUb_3DpHO9ASUxYCwAw&bvm=bv.49478099,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNE7N_lOvpQdFkzhAUyLzjSlyITMXQ&ust=1374457464603202)

I see frustration in your future, tbh.... :lol

:wow Nonostradamus strikes again

lol banned
lol bruce blitzed