PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Wiggins says,'Kobe. he's the closest thing to Jordan & Jordan's the greatest of all"

Thebesteva
07-19-2013, 08:13 PM
KP_Rivals @KP_Rivals

Wiggins response to the NBA player he would want to play 1on1: 'Kobe. he's the closest thing to Jordan & Jordan's the greatest of all time

BTW...how the fuck do u embed Tweets?

Katherine Robinson
07-19-2013, 08:16 PM
Kevin had beaten you to this during his off-time complaining about Zimmerman walking free for legally killing a hoodlum.

Thebesteva
07-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Kevin had beaten you to this during his off-time complaining about Zimmerman walking free for legally killing a hoodlum.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdhpwbNMMD1qc2r3do1_500.gif

Katherine Robinson
07-19-2013, 08:19 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdhpwbNMMD1qc2r3do1_500.gif

Dale invited you to dinner, shall we setup a 6th plate?

Rogue
07-19-2013, 08:41 PM
The Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun but it doesn't mean it is the biggest planet in the solar system, imho

spurraider21
07-19-2013, 08:46 PM
BTW...how the fuck do u embed Tweets?

[ tweet] tweet number [ /tweet]

Juggity
07-19-2013, 08:48 PM
Wiggins is probably Shabazz-level dumb if he's idolizing Kobe.

Thebesteva
07-19-2013, 09:51 PM
[ tweet] tweet number [ /tweet]

Thanks good sir

Thebesteva
07-19-2013, 09:52 PM
Dale invited you to dinner, shall we setup a 6th plate?

Yes I shall be there at 6:28 this evening

lefty
07-19-2013, 10:21 PM
Just a another kid who was brainwashed by ESPN

Killakobe81
07-19-2013, 10:45 PM
Nothing wrong with the kid calling MJ the greatest of all ...
And we all know Kobe followed the Blueprint laid down by MJ ... copies or sequels are rarely as good as the orginal but sometimes they do a good job of reminding you why you loved the orginal work.

lefty
07-19-2013, 11:11 PM
Nothing wrong with the kid calling MJ the greatest of all ...
And we all know Kobe followed the Blueprint laid down by MJ ... copies or sequels are rarely as good as the orginal but sometimes they do a good job of reminding you why you loved the orginal work.
Kobe doesnt remind me of MJ at all

Thebesteva
07-19-2013, 11:35 PM
Just a another kid who was brainwashed by ESPN

Right....because ESPN hasn't been bending over for Lebron the last 5 years

lefty
07-19-2013, 11:38 PM
wait

When was Wiggins born ?

TDMVPDPOY
07-20-2013, 01:06 AM
lol comparing kobe to wizards jordan

whitemamba
07-20-2013, 02:09 AM
wait

When was Wiggins born ?

KaiRMD1
07-20-2013, 02:33 AM
The thing about that ol' sport Kobe is tha, unlike me, he wasn't into greatest but his constant studying of the greatest basketball player just forced him to mimic the best. So naturally, the ol' sport would be the closest to Jordan based off imitation alone.

unforeseen
07-20-2013, 05:15 AM

Just in time for the Kirby era.

callo1
07-20-2013, 05:28 AM
Just STOP already....please.

Wiggins isn't even in the league yet.

Wiggins probably picking Kobe out because he knows he is a broken down
"Has been", and he knows he can roll him...LeBron, not so much.

Clipper Nation
07-20-2013, 09:16 AM
:lol Yes, calling him a "choke artist who will never win a ring" for most of his career is really "bending over" for him....

Clipper Nation
07-20-2013, 09:16 AM
Just in time for the Duncan era.
fify

whitemamba
07-20-2013, 01:43 PM
fify

Kobe 5
Duncan 4

Clippers :lol

Thebesteva
07-20-2013, 02:08 PM
:lol Yes, calling him a "choke artist who will never win a ring" for most of his career is really "bending over" for him....

I can't believe ur that blind towards whats happening in the sports world...then again it is hard to see when your eyes are covered in Lebron's cum

whitemamba
07-20-2013, 02:14 PM
I can't believe ur that blind towards whats happening in the sports world...then again it is hard to see when your eyes are covered in Lebron's cum

http://i48.tinypic.com/furj84.jpg

Clipper Nation Post Lebron Sesh.

Killakobe81
07-20-2013, 02:31 PM
The thing about that ol' sport Kobe is tha, unlike me, he wasn't into greatest but his constant studying of the greatest basketball player just forced him to mimic the best. So naturally, the ol' sport would be the closest to Jordan based off imitation alone.

EXACTLY. I get he is hated .. but if you watch without bias he is a middle class version. He has the same fade away similar footwork and mannerisms. No he is not as good all around though offensively he does a few things better. MJ is just an impossible standard to measure. Saying Kobe is not as good as MJ is no slight Jordan though not perfect was amazing so far ahead of his time.

Thebesteva
07-20-2013, 02:38 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/furj84.jpg

Clipper Nation Post Lebron Sesh.

Guy is obsessed with convincing everyone Kobe sucks....but he knows when he goes to his annual Clipper game of the year that he stares up at the banners and an anger builds up over him. Slowly, his vagina secretes a light fragrance of anger as he begins to realize one day very soon, everytime he goes to a Los Angeles Clipper game he will have to stare up and see the jersey Bryant 24.

I wish I could be there to laugh at him hysterically when he realizes this

whitemamba
07-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Guy is obsessed with convincing everyone Kobe sucks....but he knows when he goes to his annual Clipper game of the year that he stares up at the banners and an anger builds up over him. Slowly, his vagina secretes a light fragrance of anger as he begins to realize one day very soon, everytime he goes to a Los Angeles Clipper game he will have to stare up and see the jersey Bryant 24.

I wish I could be there to laugh at him hysterically when he realizes this

hes just a troll who sucks off good players that are not kobe. lebron, duncan, etc.. i think he was one of those kids who got made fun of growing up, so he tries what ever he can to fit in.. i mean for fucks sake he made a troll and trolled himself.. there have been so many "debates" thunderup vs CN and its the same person :lmao how pathetic. thats why i have no hard feelings to CN, with the fear that he might kill him self one day.

Thebesteva
07-20-2013, 02:55 PM
hes just a troll who sucks off good players that are not kobe. lebron, duncan, etc.. i think he was one of those kids who got made fun of growing up, so he tries what ever he can to fit in.. i mean for fucks sake he made a troll and trolled himself.. there have been so many "debates" thunderup vs CN and its the same person :lmao how pathetic. thats why i have no hard feelings to CN, with the fear that he might kill him self one day.

I guarantee if we could get pictures of some of these guys on hear they would quiet the fuck down and dissapear. Half the faggots on Facebooks NBA Meme page that talk hard or talk shit all the time look like this

http://hw-static.worldstarhiphop.com/pics/images/tp/v3h8xw.jpg

whitemamba
07-20-2013, 03:03 PM
I guarantee if we could get pictures of some of these guys on hear they would quiet the fuck down and dissapear. Half the faggots on Facebooks NBA Meme page that talk hard or talk shit all the time look like this

http://hw-static.worldstarhiphop.com/pics/images/tp/v3h8xw.jpg

probably true, internet courage is big, thats why you should never get bent out of shape tbh

Thebesteva
07-20-2013, 03:04 PM
probably true, internet courage is big, thats why you should never get bent out of shape tbh

I wonder which user this guy is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwkrFo2afE0

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-20-2013, 03:23 PM

Not sure if serious, or just a fucking idiot.

Do you live under a rock?

Clipper Nation
07-20-2013, 03:38 PM
:lol Coming from the dumbass who claimed Plaschke and Adande are "notorious Laker haters" since they don't gargle Kirby's cum 24/7, that's hilarious....

Thebesteva
07-20-2013, 03:51 PM
:lol Coming from the dumbass who claimed Plaschke and Adande are "notorious Laker haters" since they don't gargle Kirby's cum 24/7, that's hilarious....

Do you even live in LA? Do you ever listen to ESPNLA radio? I may have gone overboard with the word hater, but he has been extremely critical of Kobe and has refered to him as lucky and overrated a few times on ESPN radio. Especially in 2009, on several occasions Bill Plashke would low blow Kobe and state on ESPN LA radio and talk about how he's not a likable person at all in real life and thats why the media hates him, because they get treated like shit.

Along side with TJ Simers, there's always been more money on hating on the Lakers and being critical for the LA Times than there has been for being supporitve.

Are you going to say TJ Simers isnt a Laker hater now?

Clipper Nation
07-20-2013, 03:54 PM
:lmao You're kidding, right? ESPN LA Radio is Laker homer central....

I'll give you that Simers is a Laker hater, but his schtick is that he hates on every LA team, including UCLA and USC.... dude's just a troll, every sports town has one, tbh....

Thebesteva
07-20-2013, 04:06 PM
:lmao You're kidding, right? ESPN LA Radio is Laker homer central....

I'll give you that Simers is a Laker hater, but his schtick is that he hates on every LA team, including UCLA and USC.... dude's just a troll, every sports town has one, tbh....

If you go on any Laker board they'll tell you first hand, ESPN is an East Coast based news source and many if not most of their NBA analysts grew up EC fans. Most of them grew up despising the Lakers, that's like if you Clipper Nation, became a writer and analyst for ESPN, you will take as many shots as possible at the Lakers. In fact, most ESPN writers remind me of you, just in love with Lebron and hate "Kirby" which is why so many of us Laker fans refer to them as BSPN.

Through 2008-2010, Broussard, Jackie MacLesbian, and Tank Faggot would write atleast 1 article a week each on how Kobe is overrated and Lebron is already a better player despite not having any rings. It was like a religion for ESPN to bash Kobe and the Lakers. ESPN has some sort of dedication to Lebron, they have been pumping that faggot since 2008 like he's the next MJ when hes just Magic Johnson on HGH and Roids.

Anyway, I think Kobe is a dick and he definitely has been a chucker throughout his career but the guy is a legend and has won 5 rings. That doesn't happen on accident, hate him or love him you have to give the guy credit for winning that many rings in this era with or without Shaq. You have to remember Kobe in his prime was compared to Iverson, Carter, and McGrady. It's amazing to still talk about the guy in 2011-13 and ask whose greater Lebron or Kobe.

Michael Jordan.
07-20-2013, 04:15 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao Thinking Plaschke, And Adande aren't Laker cum guzzling faggots.

Michael Jordan.
07-20-2013, 04:15 PM
If you go on any Laker board they'll tell you first hand, ESPN is an East Coast based news source and many if not most of their NBA analysts grew up EC fans. Most of them grew up despising the Lakers, that's like if you Clipper Nation, became a writer and analyst for ESPN, you will take as many shots as possible at the Lakers. In fact, most ESPN writers remind me of you, just in love with Lebron and hate "Kirby" which is why so many of us Laker fans refer to them as BSPN.

Through 2008-2010, Broussard, Jackie MacLesbian, and Tank Faggot would write atleast 1 article a week each on how Kobe is overrated and Lebron is already a better player despite not having any rings. It was like a religion for ESPN to bash Kobe and the Lakers. ESPN has some sort of dedication to Lebron, they have been pumping that faggot since 2008 like he's the next MJ when hes just Magic Johnson on HGH and Roids.

Anyway, I think Kobe is a dick and he definitely has been a chucker throughout his career but the guy is a legend and has won 5 rings. That doesn't happen on accident, hate him or love him you have to give the guy credit for winning that many rings in this era with or without Shaq. You have to remember Kobe in his prime was compared to Iverson, Carter, and McGrady. It's amazing to still talk about the guy in 2011-13 and ask whose greater Lebron or Kobe.
:lmao it's not a fuckin question, WHICH nobody asks.

DwayneSchintzius
07-20-2013, 04:21 PM
:lmao it's not a fuckin question, WHICH nobody asks.

Lebron James has not proven hes a top 5 player of all time yet.

Michael Jordan.
07-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Lebron James has not proven hes a top 5 player of all time yet.
Kobe's not top 10. LeBron is in the top 10.

Clipper Nation
07-20-2013, 04:54 PM
If you go on any Laker board
I stopped reading there - when your whole argument is predicated on the shit that homer faggots spew on Lakersground, it's pretty much guaranteed that it's a retarded argument :lol

DwayneSchintzius
07-20-2013, 05:29 PM

:lmao

Thread
07-20-2013, 06:37 PM

Kobe: 5

LeBron: 2

Duncan: 6

Thebesteva
07-20-2013, 07:00 PM
:lmao

I stopped reading there - when your whole argument is predicated on the shit that homer faggots spew on Lakersground, it's pretty much guaranteed that it's a retarded argument :lol

Of course you did, any and everytime you've lost a basketball debate you back out like a bitch per par

http://thegboatdotnet.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/8p10n.gif

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 07:17 PM
LMAO... Wiggins wasn't even born when MJ won his first tittle. Wiggins was 3 years old when MJ won his last championship. What a fucking moron. He probably hasn't even watched MJ games. I'm pretty sure that he makes his judgments off DisneySPN highlights. What a retard. Shit, Wiggins might be a Kobetard.

spurraider21
07-20-2013, 07:34 PM
bruceblitzed catchphrases :lmao

Michael Jordan.
07-20-2013, 07:41 PM
Kobefan can't explain why Kobe should be in the top 10. So I dont see whats so funny. Overrated Tracy McGrady tbh.

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 07:43 PM
bruceblitzed catchphrases :lmaoSomeone pretends like they don't watch BruceBlitz. :lmao

spurraider21
07-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Someone acts like they don't listen to him. :lmao
i never denied it. i watched some of his stuff but his shtick got old once you realize his whole channel is based on one agenda. i just don't continue to gargle his balls and spam his videos/cathphrases

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 07:59 PM
i never denied it. i watched some of his stuff but his shtick got old once you realize his whole channel is based on one agenda. i just don't continue to gargle his balls and spam his videos/cathphrasesSince you claim that I don't know anything about basketball because I follow BruceBlitz, then let me ask you something. I've heard upstairs that poundingtherock is one of the Spurs fan's favorite websites. If I go there and start reading all their shit, will I become a Popsucker/Manutard? I'm just curious. Can that website work miracles and change someone like SBM or myself? I'm asking because most of the homers on ST don't know shit about basketball. All they do is talk about how great Pop, Manu, and the FO are while ignoring all their flaws and deficiencies. Pop and Manu can never go wrong according to them.

spurraider21
07-20-2013, 08:10 PM
Since you claim that I don't know anything about basketball because I follow BruceBlitz, then let me ask you something. I've heard upstairs that poundingtherock is one of the Spurs fan's favorite websites. If I go there and start reading all their shit, will I become a Popsucker/Manutard? I'm just curious. Can that website work miracles and change someone like SBM or myself? I'm asking because most of the homers on ST don't know shit about basketball. All they do is talk about how great Pop, Manu, and the FO are while ignoring all their flaws and deficiencies. Pop and Manu can never go wrong according to them.
i don't use PTR. nobody claims they're perfect. the problem is you among others think those 2 are the spurs biggest problems and think they are holding the spurs back. the spurs would be worse off with essentially any coach outside of Pop, and if Tim Duncan swears by Manu, then I'm going to be all for keeping him. Manu played a spectacular game 5 against Miami, played a heck of a game 7 before those back 2 back 4th quarter turnovers, and you all act like those 2 single handedly need to be fired/retire for the spurs to have a shot. Manu is 36 and isn't what he was 6-8 years ago, but he's still a heck of an asset to have running the 2nd unit. and right now, the Spurs can't do better than Pop

manu isn't capable of carrying the spurs offense like he did in 2010/2011, but he's not being asked to do that, with the emergence of Parker as well as Kawhi now taking big leaps offensively. but for bursts at a time, Manu can carry the team

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 08:25 PM
i don't use PTR. nobody claims they're perfect. the problem is you among others think those 2 are the spurs biggest problems and think they are holding the spurs back. the spurs would be worse off with essentially any coach outside of Pop, and if Tim Duncan swears by Manu, then I'm going to be all for keeping him. Manu played a spectacular game 5 against Miami, played a heck of a game 7 before those back 2 back 4th quarter turnovers, and you all act like those 2 single handedly need to be fired/retire for the spurs to have a shot. Manu is 36 and isn't what he was 6-8 years ago, but he's still a heck of an asset to have running the 2nd unit. and right now, the Spurs can't do better than Pop
manu isn't capable of carrying the spurs offense like he did in 2010/2011, but he's not being asked to do that, with the emergence of Parker as well as Kawhi now taking big leaps offensively. but for bursts at a time, Manu can carry the teamTbh, I wouldn't be trashing Pop and Manu if they owed up to their mistakes. I've said countless of times that Pop is one of the best coaches in the NBA. He has lost a little bit of an edge though imo. I don't go as far as SBM in that I want Pop's head but I do wish that Pop would not be as stubborn as he is. He probably believes all that praise that everyone says about him a little too much.

Same goes with Manu. I feel like he cares more about being with his family than being on the basketball court. There is nothing wrong with loving your family but for a professional athlete such as Manu, family and basketball have to be equal - they have to go hand in hand. My old music teacher used to tell me that as a professional musician, his musical instrument is like his second wife. For an NBA player, a basketball is like their second wife (assuming they're married).

I hope Manu can come back strong and have a renaissance year like Timmy has had these past two years. Most importatnly, I hope that Timmy can have another great year because he is the most important piece of the puzzle. If Timmy struggles, so does the team imo.

spurraider21
07-20-2013, 08:56 PM
Manu owned up more than anybody

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 09:01 PM
Manu owned up more than anybodyNah. His so and so evaluation about himself tells it all. I asked a friend of mine (of course I'm not relying on that Manutard of ElNono) what so and so means and he said that it means not too good or not too bad. In other words, Manu thinks that his performance in the finals was not good or bad, OK maybe? Timmy blamed himself for Game 7, something that Manu would never do.

spurraider21
07-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Nono is among the most respected posters on this forum. Look at manu's post game interview after game 6

Rogue
07-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Since you claim that I don't know anything about basketball because I follow BruceBlitz, then let me ask you something. I've heard upstairs that poundingtherock is one of the Spurs fan's favorite websites. If I go there and start reading all their shit, will I become a Popsucker/Manutard? I'm just curious. Can that website work miracles and change someone like SBM or myself? I'm asking because most of the homers on ST don't know shit about basketball. All they do is talk about how great Pop, Manu, and the FO are while ignoring all their flaws and deficiencies. Pop and Manu can never go wrong according to them.

The truth is always held in the hands of the minority imho, that's reality, because the majority of people don't even have the brain to realize it, and that's also the reason why Obama got elected not once, but twice.

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Nono is among the most respected posters on this forum. Look at manu's post game interview after game 6LOL, by Spurs homers or Manutards he is. All he does is come to Manu's defense when someone criticizes him, much like that other dude DallasMaverickLose but to a greater extent.

Rogue
07-20-2013, 09:27 PM
Nah. His so and so evaluation about himself tells it all. I asked a friend of mine (of course I'm not relying on that Manutard of ElNono) what so and so means and he said that it means not too good or not too bad. In other words, Manu thinks that his performance in the finals was not good or bad, OK maybe? Timmy blamed himself for Game 7, something that Manu would never do.
Manu might act a bit arrogantly and self-orientedly sometimes but I guess that's the common demeanor for those expatriates. They often behave arrogantly when they're in fact rather tender inside, so they have to act strong in order to hide their maudlin heart imho.

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Manu might act a bit arrogantly and self-orientedly sometimes but I guess that's the common demeanor for those expatriates. They often behave arrogantly when they're in fact rather tender inside, so they have to act strong in order to hide their maudlin heart imho.I would hope so. I hope he realizes that he's overpaid. I hope he realized that him, along with Pop, cost Timmy his 5th championship.

unforeseen
07-20-2013, 10:31 PM

Jordan: 6

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/jordan_zpse15b7dbc.gif