PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Dwyane Wade's ex wife meltdown on the sidewalk

MeloHype
07-19-2013, 08:19 PM

Katherine Robinson
07-19-2013, 08:26 PM
When a man is able to win custody of children in the severe bias of the divorce courts in USA, there are significant issues with the mother.

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2013, 08:27 PM
On the down low...Dudes got other things to attend to :lol..you know what I'm saying...(whisper) other things...wink wink

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/hahahahaahah_zps9146682a.jpg

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2013, 08:28 PM
^ Lebron is like save some spit for me Wade :lmao

jeebus
07-19-2013, 08:29 PM
lol begging for a "gibs muh dat". no surprises there.

whitemamba
07-19-2013, 08:34 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

shits fucked up and wades probably an asshole but thats hilarious.

Buddy Mignon
07-19-2013, 08:52 PM
Serves her right.

unforeseen
07-19-2013, 09:11 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/Basketball-high-five-eye-poke_zpsbd6e0d63.gif

TDMVPDPOY
07-20-2013, 01:01 PM
fck the ho, what difference would her life be any b4 and after meeting wade anyway, probably still living in the shits like the majority....fkn pick up and move on

TXstbobcat
07-20-2013, 02:48 PM
If wade has custody of the kids then he shouldn't owe her anything. Does she think she is entitled because she banged an nba player with a large contract?

Spurs9
07-20-2013, 04:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WyUY14E.gif

Chief Brody
07-20-2013, 04:49 PM
This is why most black athletes marry white women.

Mori Chu
07-20-2013, 06:08 PM
I'm sure she had plenty of his money and blew it all. What an embarrassment to herself.

Spurs9
07-20-2013, 06:12 PM
I'm sure she had plenty of his money and blew it all. What an embarrassment to herself.

Apparently she gets 30k a month from Wade after the divorce and had a lump sum payment of 1million.

Despite Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade‘s best efforts to keep the details of his divorce hush-hush, some numbers popped up in court papers recently filed in Miami-Dade County.

And it ain’t pretty.

Wade, 31, is paying ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches-Wade a whopping $25,000-a-month.

That’s in addition to her living and travel expenses, estimated at about $10,000-a-month.

Oh, yes. There was that little $1 million lump sum payment when the divorce became final last year.

And all of that is just a down payment!

Keep in mind that Wade has custody of their two young children, with some visitations for Funches-Wade.

The paperwork appeared in response to the ex-wife’s request to spend more time with her two boys.

Findog
07-20-2013, 06:41 PM
How do you end up "on the streets" if you're getting $25k a month from your millionaire ex? Also, it's almost impossible for the dad to get primary physical custody. There has to be something supremely fucked up with the mother for that to happen.

monosylab1k
07-20-2013, 06:45 PM
I don't care if it's faggot Wade or not, I applaud anytime a man actually wins a custody battle. The system is so biased against men in these cases it's ridiculous. She has to be a grade-A cun.t to lose this battle.

MarCowMar
07-20-2013, 07:36 PM
Maybe she gave up the payment stream in exchange for a quick, up-front advance? Chicagoans aren't known for their money management skills...

Mal
07-20-2013, 08:20 PM
:lmao After divorce, getting custody of children, Wade doesnt own her anything.

scroteface
07-20-2013, 08:22 PM
that's one crazy busted hoe, this fellas is what you want to avoid. you don't have to be a dwyane wade to avoid this type of thing too, there are millions of hoes just like her mooching off average joes making 50k. keep what little money you have a buy yourself an AR tbh.

Rogue
07-20-2013, 08:32 PM
mono with the incendiary truth bombs. Bitches all have whore genes written in their bodies (even my goddess ain't no exception) and it's their instinct to suck up their men via the dicks, which's why smart guys don't get married to them when they're young, or don't ever marry them at all (like Issac Newton and Sir Ian McKellen). Just beat & fuck them up like rags and dump them in the spillway without giving them no fucking pay, because they ain't worth even a dime.

whitemamba
07-20-2013, 08:33 PM
I don't care if it's faggot Wade or not, I applaud anytime a man actually wins a custody battle. The system is so biased against men in these cases it's ridiculous. She has to be a grade-A cun.t to lose this battle.

Mono

Chief Brody
07-20-2013, 09:17 PM
that's one crazy busted hoe, this fellas is what you want to avoid. you don't have to be a dwyane wade to avoid this type of thing too, there are millions of hoes just like her mooching off average joes making 50k. keep what little money you have a buy yourself an AR tbh.
:lol

BRHornet45
07-20-2013, 10:11 PM
serves her right. get a job you freeloading bitch!

Buddy Mignon
07-20-2013, 10:12 PM
By her own admission the dude was willing to pay her as long as she would shut the fuck up on his gay and HGH matters.

MeloHype
07-21-2013, 10:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTsYsF21QAw

AchillesHeel
07-21-2013, 10:54 AM
lmao what a tramp, get a job like the rest of us you ungrateful bitch

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2013, 11:09 AM
isnt that monthly payment alimony? tax free?

lol the nigglets next to her freeloading as usual, thats how you become broke

PlayNando
07-21-2013, 11:59 AM
3's wife is a bit of a porker, tbh.

Thread
07-21-2013, 12:25 PM
There is always 2 sides to these stories. Obviously Media has landed on the male side here. They made that decision very early on and have not deviated an iota since. And it makes sense. His end serves Media quite well. It's the lucrative end.

elmanutres
07-21-2013, 03:18 PM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/wp-content/blogs.dir/617/files/tim-duncan-and-wife/1944773.jpg

not even the white women are a safe bet

whitemamba
07-21-2013, 03:22 PM
If a man is winning a custody battle, that bitch must be fucked up.

AaronY
07-21-2013, 04:29 PM
If a man is winning a custody battle, that bitch must be fucked up.

Thats a good point..just like it was the first four times people made it

Calispursfan11
07-21-2013, 04:32 PM
mono with the incendiary truth bombs. Bitches all have whore genes written in their bodies (even my goddess ain't no exception) and it's their instinct to suck up their men via the dicks, which's why smart guys don't get married to them when they're young, or don't ever marry them at all (like Issac Newton and Sir Ian McKellen). Just beat & fuck them up like rags and dump them in the spillway without giving them no fucking pay, because they ain't worth even a dime.

:tu:tu:tu:tu

whitemamba
07-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Thats a good point..just like it was the first four times people made it

Are you cool all of a sudden?

TDMVPDPOY
07-22-2013, 12:21 AM
imagine all the nba players exwives mass protest

AaronY
07-22-2013, 01:42 AM
Are you cool all of a sudden?

All of a sudden?..

Jacob1983
07-22-2013, 02:09 AM
Can you blame her? How would you feel if your spouse gave you herpes and all kinds of STDs?

rogues
07-22-2013, 02:12 AM
bitches gon be bitches, tbh..look at that thing called her face..no wonder three left that miserable fuck, tbh..

whitemamba
07-22-2013, 02:14 AM
All of a sudden?..

:wow

AaronY
07-22-2013, 02:41 AM
:wow
good point

whitemamba
07-22-2013, 02:41 AM
good point

seen better

AaronY
07-22-2013, 03:08 AM
seen better
I'm confused..is this an argument?..if so, how far am i behind..cuz from what I hear I been getting dominated in some feud with that Shining kid I don't know about and now this..don't need errybody picking on me

whitemamba
07-22-2013, 03:08 AM
I'm confused..is this an argument?..if so, how far am i behind..cuz from what I hear I been getting dominated in some feud with that Shining kid I don't know about and now this..don't need errybody picking on me

nah nigga, i respect your takes tbh.

lefty
07-22-2013, 03:09 AM
Trying to get a friend here by doing lip service :lol

" Im WM and I will suck your dick " :cry

The Begging

AaronY
07-22-2013, 03:10 AM
Plz dont bother yourself attempting to patronize me..better men than you have tried and failed

whitemamba
07-22-2013, 03:12 AM
Trying to get a friend here by doing lip service :lol

" Im WM and I will suck your dick " :cry

The Begging

:lol faggotry applying
:lol duncan

Plz dont bother yourself attempting to patronize me..better men than you have tried and failed

nope, just sayin you are not far off with your shit sometimes.

D-Wade
07-23-2013, 12:19 AM
D-Wade through his attorney:

"Despite false allegations by Ms. Funches claiming to be “homeless” and “destitute,” Dwyane Wade has maintained over the years financial support to his ex-wife by providing her with income over $25,000 on a monthly basis, timely paid for her home mortgage, maintenance and security at the house, 4 cars, insurance, taxes and all of her attorney fees throughout this process. Ms. Funches has made a mockery of homelessness which is a serious and personal issue for Mr. Wade as his mother was homeless for a period of time when he was a child."

That's probably why this crazy female did it.

TDMVPDPOY
07-23-2013, 12:59 AM
D-Wade through his attorney:

"Despite false allegations by Ms. Funches claiming to be “homeless” and “destitute,” Dwyane Wade has maintained over the years financial support to his ex-wife by providing her with income over $25,000 on a monthly basis, timely paid for her home mortgage, maintenance and security at the house, 4 cars, insurance, taxes and all of her attorney fees throughout this process. Ms. Funches has made a mockery of homelessness which is a serious and personal issue for Mr. Wade as his mother was homeless for a period of time when he was a child."

That's probably why this crazy female did it.
i thought alimony was tax free? so why is wade paying the clowns taxes?

Sean Cagney
07-23-2013, 01:03 AM

They will sign a pre nup but try to get you later, ask Tim lol. All women can be snakes, it's in their DNA now.

Thread
07-23-2013, 01:13 AM
They will sign a pre nup but try to get you later, ask Tim lol. All women can be snakes, it's in their DNA now.

A "pre nup" does not, cannot usurp law of the land.

Sure, Hussein Obama bastardizes the aforementioned land, but, he and his mob are the exception & they are the rule.

Chief Brody
07-23-2013, 01:56 AM
Excuse the WC moment here (it's late), but the State should execute people like this on the spot. No trial, just a detailed checklist that I've taken the time to draft up because I love my country:cry and want to see it purged of the dead weight:

-Are you working?
-If not, are you actively seeking employment?
-Are you retired/veteran/seriously disabled?
-Do you offer anything to society?
-Is anybody's life better because of your existence? Perhaps a pet's? Maybe a plant depends on you for water?
-Is there any positive attribute that somebody can glean from you?

If the answer is NO to all the above, then 2 shots to the back of the head.

TDMVPDPOY
07-23-2013, 02:09 AM
Excuse the WC moment here (it's late), but the State should execute people like this on the spot. No trial, just a detailed checklist that I've taken the time to draft up because I love my country:cry and want to see it purged of the dead weight:

-Are you working?
-If not, are you actively seeking employment?
-Are you retired/veteran/seriously disabled?
-Do you offer anything to society?
-Is anybody's life better because of your existence? Perhaps a pet's? Maybe a plant depends on you for water?
-Is there any positive attribute that somebody can glean from you?

If the answer is NO to all the above, then 2 shots to the back of the head.

then wouldnt that apply to 99% of americans population?

Chief Brody
07-23-2013, 02:26 AM
then wouldnt that apply to 99% of americans population?
Oh well...If you apply, you die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKofnVkUwBA

LkrFan
07-23-2013, 02:42 AM
$5M > $4M tbh :lol

Rogue
07-23-2013, 06:04 AM
Unfortunately I couldn't give a positive answer to any question you asked, and I don't wanna pretend like I was an eminant person in my profession who makes handsom $ while only having to work 3 days a week because I'm an honest person. I don't work, I'm 25yr old and still counting on my parents for everything. In other people's eyes even including my parents', I'm too scared to ever pursue any pussy; I don't wanna take no responsibility nor have I done anything to better even a bug's life. I'm exactly a worthless citizen but still, I don't wanna die way before my time because...

I'm optimistic about my future. I'm gonna continue to pursue my dreams while living a frugal life. For me, the last thing I should do at this time and for the foreseeable future is get myself a bitch and start a relationship with her, because bitches are mostly (if not all) dream killers. I don't think I'm capable of making anyone's life better, but I'm not making it worse either. I think people of my generation are living in a shitty time but it's not an excuse for giving up our hopes, imho.

My goddess also went through hardship earlier in her career but she never considered giving it up, she's a representative of us all young people, and a role model for all of us to follow (not meaning weed smoking, tattooing and piercing of course).

Red Hawk #21
02-13-2014, 07:26 PM
Further proof that Black Bitches are the worst. Why would any Black athlete even date Black Women when they could have White Women or Latinas?
BPN1viFWNHk

Leon Black
02-13-2014, 07:45 PM
Further proof that Black Bitches are the worst.
BPN1viFWNHk

Racist motherfucker

Red Hawk #21
02-13-2014, 08:38 PM
Racist motherfucker

Pot calling the Kettle Black tbh...