PDA

View Full Version : 1991 AFC Divisional Playoff - Oilers at Broncos

Chief Brody
07-19-2013, 10:28 PM
I had forgotten all about this game until I saw reference of it on NFLN a couple nights ago. The first of 3 straight years that the Oilers would have painful playoff exits. Anyone remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zFYwferLVQ

benefactor
07-20-2013, 07:23 AM
Go fuck yourself.

TXstbobcat
07-20-2013, 09:54 PM
That 4th down pass by elway killed me. I was in high school then and I was a die hard oiler fan. That was the hardest oiler playoff game loss that I had to take. I miss the oilers. I follow the texans but it isn't the same.

Avante
07-21-2013, 02:48 AM
Stubby (5-6) fullback Charley Tolar the franchises first 1000 yard rusher, a human bowling ball. Number 00 Ken Burroughs one of the fastest men in all of football. The great Billy "White Shoes" Johnson one of the truly amazing kick returners. Then here came ...Earl Campbell.

weebo
07-21-2013, 04:34 PM
Just another choke job in a long line of choke jobs the Oilers had during that era.

Clipper Nation
07-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Stubby (5-6) fullback Charley Tolar the franchises first 1000 yard rusher, a human bowling ball. Number 00 Ken Burroughs one of the fastest men in all of football. The great Billy "White Shoes" Johnson one of the truly amazing kick returners. Then here came ...Earl Campbell.
And yet, none of that almanac trivia is relevant to the topic of this thread....

TXstbobcat
07-21-2013, 05:18 PM
I started watching football around the time that Warren Moon signed with them. So many disappointing playoff games lost by them. For me this one was worse than the Bills comeback.

Pelicans78
07-21-2013, 11:00 PM
Those were the days when it seemed impossible to win at Mile High.

TXstbobcat
07-21-2013, 11:32 PM
We could very well have a repeat this year in the playoffs with these same cities possibly matching up in the playoffs this year.

Avante
07-22-2013, 06:08 AM
And yet, none of that almanac trivia is relevant to the topic of this thread....

Dude, stick to...

All I'm reading is a bunch of excuses, tbh.... at least I admit when my shit takes turn out to be shitty.... :lol Thinking everyone is my troll (apparently, it couldn't possibly be that more than one person thinks your takes are retarded) :lol Still butthurt :lol Your meltdowns about me are...

Why do you bug everyone asshole?

Look at yourself prick..

Whitemamba setting a record for shittiest comebacks in ST history, tbh.... what's next, a "your mom" joke? :lol

Dude, suck my dick..ok?

Avante
07-22-2013, 06:12 AM
I started watching football around the time that Warren Moon signed with them. So many disappointing playoff games lost by them. For me this one was worse than the Bills comeback.

I had bet a an Oiler fan on that game, he calls me at half time laughing, I call him after the game.....no answer.

johnsmith
07-22-2013, 12:05 PM
My family moved to Denver at the start of that season. I was hooked by the time the Broncos started the regular season and that game made me a life long fan.

I suppose I was fortunate that I wasn't in Colorado for the Super Bowl losses in the 80's.

Also, Avante, you're a huge fagoot and no one cares in this forum about anything you say.

Clipper Nation
07-22-2013, 03:17 PM
I had bet a an Oiler fan on that game, he calls me at half time laughing, I call him after the game.....no answer.
Bullshit, nobody's believing any story that involves you winning a bet....