View Full Version : NBA: What is the worse trade?

irishock
07-20-2013, 02:40 AM
2004- Triple H traded to RAW for B:lol:lolker T and the Dudley b:lolys

2012- Thunder trade James Harden for Kevin Martin, Steven Adams and Jeremy Lamb

for those unfamiliar with the wrestling industry, that's the equivalent of trading Duncan for Jason Richardson and 2 2nd rounders

Thread
07-20-2013, 05:32 AM
Letting Scola get away from ya's ain't easily forgotten either. He was made just for you and would've served you in the finest Spurs traditions.

Rogue
07-20-2013, 07:31 PM
I guess OKC were really thinking highly of Lamb and Harden was underrated at that time. Beard nigga regarded as one of the best 6th men in the league but not much more. They were shopping him around in a haste because nigga's contract would expire come the end of season and they wouldn't have the $ to keep him, at least they got somethings in return (picks and young prospects) rather than let him walk for free.

and I agree with you Cully, like I usually do. Spurs would've been a scary team with Scola playing next to Duncan, solid defense/rebound + consistent jumper would make life easier for Duncan on both ends of the floor. Spurs were already atop the league so maybe they thought they didn't need any significant changes to their roster, sometimes it would turn out right but some other times it wouldn't.

Leetonidas
07-20-2013, 07:33 PM
wrestling :lmao